[PP-F19] ATP's 1st Guild meeting

Zandra was sitting in her office in her guild hall and looking thru some documents. It is early in the morning, about 7 o’clock. Zandra had started to write a message that she would send to all of her guildmates. Today they would discuss a question that would affect the future for the guild. She already knew where she was standing in the question, but she needed to ask the others too. She may be a guild leader, but they should decide this together. She continued writing.

An hour later she was done. She had red thru it dozens of times to make sure everything is good. It was a short message but still so much relied on it. She pressed send. As the message was sent sha let out a long, deep breath and relaxed with her eyes closed. ‘’I really hope this will work out good.’’ she said to herself. ‘’Well, I guess I should prepare and eat something before the meeting.’’ she to herself and Zita before rising and heading for some food.

8 hours later, at half past 2 o’clock she was in the big trading hall with alot of different pinboards with different information. List of good farming spots for different materials, quest requests, store sale announcement and alot more. She had prepared a big round table with a bunch of chairs around it. She sat down on one and waited for the rest to arrive.

The Message:

Hi dear ATP-member.

A week ago, I got a request for an alliance with another guild. Thou there is some, complications, with the guild so I didnt aproved or declined it. We need to decide this together. That is why Im calling for Aincrad Trading Post’s first official guildmeeting. I would very much appreciate if you could spare an afternoon and come. We will start at 3 o'clock.

-Best regards, Zandra

@Shay @Hinatao @Warren @Zajcica @Tanoshi @Dracul @Lonzo @Haydrian @Skeleton @Randal @tricolor_mina @Nora @Yukiro @Jackpot @Kityuisa @Alec @silver crow @Anise @Katagawa @PintsizePrincess
Will start the meeting in one week (Saturday) from now.

Edited by Zandra

It was early in the morning, my assistants and I are getting ready to open up our shop located somewhere outside the eld village on the third floor. Its been relatively quiet of late inside our establishment but that didn't deter us, on the opposite I welcomed it. The constant patronage of certain individuals mixed alongside business activities with various influent NPCs keep this shop's income relatively prosperous without it being known to many players. That's how I like it, normal work ethics tend to dictate that the customer is always right and should be treated as such but I prefer to keep a hand pick list of contacts and clientele.

We were about to an order for such an individual when I hear a unfamiliar chime, already dismissing it as the entrance bell I still can't help but glance towards the spacious entrance to make sure. That's when I notice a message in my Inbox from a unfamiliar name and with my curiosity peaked I run through it. With a small dismissive gesture I redirect it towards both of my assistants so that they can be informed of its content as well. I receive a tacit nod as acknowledgement from the bespectacled redhead who was in the middle of finishing her current duties. Later, the brown haired self entitled butler nods towards me a after reading the message.

"We haven't joined for long but it is good to know that this is going to be the first official meeting." I say to the red haired companion on my right which chose to keep her work attire, a dark colored maid-like uniform with an archaic design. "Despite being a relatively new guild, the ATP have well established themselves as non-combat, mercantile guild for ncrafter such as ourselves." she replied, adjusting her glasses while reading excerpts from her personal updated report, which she initially presented to me first when we started looking for a guild to join. "I wonder what kind of people we'll meet, we barely had any contact with anyone when we applied and got accepted with no difficulty." I add pensively as we almost reach our destination. Though I had to admit that going to such a higher floor brought chills on my back as a certain memory; which I tried to suppress, unfortunately resurfaced.

Shaking my head to banish them for now, I open the guild's entrance and step in alongside my assistant. The interior did little to impress but on the plus wasn't tacky either, somehow I would've expected a little more of such a guild but decided not to make my comment vocal. We reach a spacious hall that seemed to be prepared for the meeting, I take a second to look around at the pinboards while making my way towards the center of the room where a round table seemed to await weary travelers. I close the remaining distance with the person who was there before us, who I assume is the person who invited us. 

With a small bow I greet her: "Good afternoon, my name is Dracul "The Third" Vladislav, owner of the Regalis Quinta Essencia. And this is one of my assistans Claudia, we run a small but prosper alchemy shop on the 3rd floor. It's good to finally make your acquaintance.  

Spoiler

Hi dear ATP-member.

A week ago, I got a request for an alliance with another guild. Thou there is some, complications, with the guild so I didnt aproved or declined it. We need to decide this together. That is why Im calling for Aincrad Trading Post’s first official guildmeeting. I would very much appreciate if you could spare an afternoon and come. We will start at 3 o'clock.

-Best regards, Zandra

Working her way through floor 19's safe area, Yuki was feeling a bit nostalgic over some past experience helping the guild through a rough time with the attack that field bosses committed. Attempting to destroy everything that Zandra had worked to build with Aincrad Trading Post, it was nearly the end for their guild base. Imagine the cost it would have taken to bring that back from the dead.

Yuki had been leveling for nearly two months now and she could feel herself getting ever closer to tier 3 range. Soon she would be joining people like Zandra on the front line to clear floors. She still hadn't much experience with doing such a thing. All she really had was the training with Shield and her own experience of tanking things for Night while she completely nuked them down.

As she entered the guild hall, she was greeted by fellow players. Giving them all a smile and a wave, she moved on to meet up with wherever her fearless leader was held up.

Alec was relaxing in his living room sipping on a tasty beverage when he heard a distinct Ping sound that indicated he had received a message. With a questioning look the heavily muscled man opened up his inbox and scrolled to the only message within it. Alec didn’t really receive messages from anyone…..ever, So when the large man received a message it was usually something. Alec tapped the icon to open the message and read over the short message contained within.

Hi dear ATP-member.

-Best regards, Zandra

Alec read the message a second time fully digesting the contents of the message. As far as he could remember he had never heard of ATP calling a meeting of any sort, they left their members alone to craft and do as they wished and that was part of what Alec liked about them. So Alec nodded to himself and stood up calling out to his friend and companion Humphrey. “Hey pal I gotta go do a meeting with some people. You wanna go with?” Alec called out as Humphrey rolled up into a sitting position on the floor and began to follow the large man. Alec quickly made his way to the 19th Floor and entered, for the first, the guild hall of Aincrad Trading Post. The large man walked slowly through the halls looking for anyone who looked like they were in charge and might know where he needed to go. “HELLO?!?!” The large man called out in his deep baritone rumble. “I got a message and I’m here for the meeting??” Alec called out loudly in his deep baritone rumble.