[F02 - PP] Poison Resistance training <<The Venomous Warg>>

After finishing their previous quest, the blonde racked her brains in what other useful quest she could do with Assassin. Something easy that would introduce and teach her about live combata and its basics. Having skipped herself over such quest, Ariel needed to inquire someone in a similar position to her own; someone what had to keep an eye on a certain alchemist that didn't care for anything else than about his profession. Luckily, she got a reply message fairly fast and as she read through it, the spear user let out a excited "Of course!" startling the lioness beside her.

"I have the perfect quest that we can do!" said the blonde, this time addressing the small white haired girl next to her. She flipped and enlarged the message window, presenting it to Assassin; it read as following:

Spoiler

Hey Claudia, do you know any low level quests that could help someone get used to combat?
08:40

This is rather unexpected lady Ariel, I was under the impression you already knew how to fight!
08: 42

It's not for me... I found this little girl and...
08:42

I'm not sure I like where this is going, I'll calling the police.
08:43

aww cmon, you know it's nothing like that >_<
08:44 

hehe, fine I won't call them, for now
08:44

you tease
08:45

well I'd say the starting lessons are pretty important
08:47

uhum
08:47

then you have the bees quests which are really straightforward
08: 48

and boring
08:48

oh! there is also a quest teaching players about DOTs, let me link it to you. 
http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/14799-f02-the-venomous-warg/ 
08:50

now I have to go, we're about to open shop and master Dracul wants us to prepare for a meeting
I'll catch up with you later, maybe you can bring the girl to visit us
08:52

Yeah that would be nice, I'm sure you'll like her.
08:52

Can't wait! good luck on your adventure
08:53

Bye! Thanks for the help! Have fun with the... meeting
08:54

Then the blonde opened the link from Claudia, detailing the mission's requirements. "It looks rather straightforward but it teaches you the basics of damage over time attacks and using consumables." She then went through her own quest list and noted that she too hasn't done this one either.

Spoiler
  • 1,450 HP (71 x20 +30[athletics])
  • 142 Energy (71 x2)
  • 88 Mitigation (25+63[armor])
  • +3 Accuracy (1[precision] +2[lucky charm])
  • +1 Evasion (1[Sprint & Acrobatics])
  • 19 Base Damage (1[base] +7[weapon skill] +1[athletics] +9[familiar] +1[ferocity])
  • +4 Fallen Damage (Successful attack rolls of 6-8 (before modifiers) gain (2 per slot * Tier) fallen damage to your total base damage.)
  • +29 HP While in combat, recover 1% of your maximum HP (rounded down) at the beginning of your turn.
  • +24 HP Holy Blessing (After taking damage, heal [8 per slot * Tier] HP at the beginning of your next turn. Damage over time effects (Bleed, Poison) will not trigger Holy Blessing. Can only trigger once per round.)
  • +8 LD +3 LD more when searching for sub-dungeons and labyrinths. Labyrinth search cooldown: 3 posts/ Sub-dungeon cooldown: 15 posts)
  • Life Mending (Increases the user’s healing done to other targets through skills and use of consumable items by 10% of the initial heal (rounded down) per slot.)
  • Absolute Accuracy (Attack rolls of 1 no longer automatically miss. Gain +1 to the BD when attacking. Cannot be used to trigger a critical hit.)
  • Keen (After a successful attack, gain +2 BD until your next successful attack, at which point this bonus is removed. Another successful attack will reactivate this)

[Equipment]:

» ≪Shi’s Talon# 134787≫
T2: Absolute Accuracy | Keen | Fallen
 A long two handed assault spear made of polished maple. Its tip is a brilliant golden colour and is surrounded by tufts of white feathers.

» ≪Keen Eye#75489≫
T1: Accuracy | Accuracy | Keen
A gray cloak with silver trims, on its backside lay four guild icons all crossed with a blood red X. (pic.)

» ≪Leonidas' Strength#134785≫ 
T3: Life Mending | Holy Blessing | Damage Mitigation+ | Damage Mitigation+
 A blood red cape with a black inverted V design in the middle of the back, if worn as light armor; one of the trademark items worn by the Spartans that fought until the last man.

[Battle Ready Inventory]:
» Basic Teleport [Crystal]

[Skills]:
9761534c0bfad0139788a207e49ce84e.png

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Assassin followed behind her. There was another quest that the two could do together while they were on this floor, as Ariel had pointed out. Damage over time was a stat that she could use as well, but it made her attacks weaker.

"We can do that one Nee-chan! It'll be super easy with you just beating up everything in your way! You're super strong!" The Assassin praised, doing her best to keep up with the Lioness's longer stride. Kimba had moved in front of them as was usual for the familiar. "I went up a lot of levels thanks to your help, I'm level 10 now! I can use stronger sword arts as well! Oh, and I'm close to unlocking even more of them!"

This was getting better and better. Leaving the safe zones was such a foreign concept to her, but now she was feeling more and more invincible with every step she took out in the field.

@Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Spoiler

General
Level: 10 | HP:  200/200 | Energy: 20/20

Stats
DMG: 3 | EVA: 2 |  ACC: 2 | MIT: 18 | BLEED: 12/2 | PARA: 9-10

Skills
Dagger Rank II

Equipment(In use)
Dark Cloak(LA): MIT II; EVA I
Fastening Belts(Tri): ACC II; EVA I
Ryuketsu no(Dagger): BLD II; PARA I

Equipment(Standby)
Antique Dagger(Tri): LD 3
Kami Sori(Dagger): DMG III

Consumables
(5x)Starting Healing Potion[50 HP]

Edited by Assassin

Having trusted the pathfinding to the next quest giver to her familiar, Ariel took the opportunity to chat some more with Assassin. She lightly clapped her hands at the mention of the level up and said: "Already!? Congratulation! I can't wait for you to show me some of those new dagger sword arts." while the confidence boost was a bit plus in the blonde's opinion, the girl seemed to be expecting her to do all the fighting again. "That won't do..." she muttered something that might've been becoming her 'catchphrase'.

"How are you going to become stronger if nee-chan does all the work?" she asked tilting her head "It will be harder to do it just by staying behind a tree and watching me fight. Not to mention that I really don't like freeloaders! Daikirai!" She hoped that this way she would be motivated to take a more active role in combat. "Try out those new dagger skills while I'm there to support you!" she was on the verge of saying 'go wild' but decided against voicing it. The goal was to participate in combat not lose herself in it, like the blonde would usually do. But she didn't want to imprint her unorthodox fighting style onto her and instead help her figure one for herself.

TL Note: Daikirai! (jap.) - ' don't like / hate! '

Working out combat with the aid of Ariel? Well, to be fair, if she got stronger and didn't know how to make use of her sword arts, how would she be able to implement them in combat? Ariel was right, she needed to take part in the combat and actually fight so she could get better at it. There may be times where she can't actually rely on others to help her fight and she would need to fight for herself.

"Alright! I'll do my best Nee-chan!" The Assassin beamed with a smile. Fighting with someone who could protect her if things went sour would be nice. The free reign of not having to worry about death made it possible for one to learn care free. "I will show you how fast and precise a dagger user can be Aneki. No meanies can catch me!" The Assassin put her thumb to her chest and gave the other woman a cheeky grin.

"Can't wait to see it!" replied the blonde, unable to resist the urge of pinching her cheek. It seems that her intentions got well received and she started wondering if this is how her father felt when he would spend time with her as a kid. This fuzzy warm feeling that comes from the satisfaction of teaching about something you know. 'I could get used to this' thought the blonde as they reached the first stop on their quest. The pub in Urbus seemed like a welcoming establishment from the outside and the interior gave a similar vibe. People happily chatting, feasting and drinking accompanied by the sounds of a distant violin player. It wouldn't get more fantasy themed except if there we're magicians doing tricks.

But one table didn't fit in with the place. Having just one person sit and only a couple of chairs across to keep him company, a NPC with a golden mark above his head had a troubled expression. "Let's see what he has for us!" said the blonde as she took a seat in front of him. The next moment he started sharing the quest details and presenting them with each with an Antidote potion. 

Assassin inspected the vial offered by the man. It was something to drink in case they had become inflicted with poison or bleed, or a similar status effect. Although they could use it here, with the help of Ariel, she wasn't sure if she should even use it. If she didn't have to use it for the quest, she could save it later down the line for a more dangerous quest.

"This'll be easy. I should save this item for later during a later quest. It would be better used then." The Assassin stuffed the item into her inventory and looked up to Ariel. "Alright, where do we have to go to beat up the meanies? Lead me to 'em and I'll deal with 'em real quick."

The want to fight was less about the thrill of combat, but more about the feeling of becoming powerful. It was overwhelming to know that everything she was doing in this game was getting her closer and closer to being a force that no one could pick on.

Having accepted the quest from the merchant, a new set of coordinates appeared on their maps alongside with a note describing the mobs they needed to track. "Here!" pointed Ariel as she continued: "Most quests will show you where to go after accepting them from  their respective NPCs. We'll be back later with the good news!" the last sentence aimed for the merchant AI that simply waves at the girls as they left the pub and returned to the bustling streets of the town.

Their destination was located right next to the main setlement so they wouldn't have to look around too much. "Another quest deep into the forest!" said the blonde with a tinge of annoyance in her tone before they were 'ambushed' by a pack of wolves. "Let's take out the small fry before going after the big one!" ordered the blonde, her team leader switch already flipped as she was thinking of the efficient way to start the fight. She unconsciously activated her charge skill and used one of the weakest AoE skill in her kit. She clicked her tongue in a frustrated 'tsk' when the bigger mob dodged her attack.

Spoiler

ID #151299  BD: 6+3-1 (KEEN & FLN proc.)
Sonic Charge x1 AoE =19+4+5 = 28 DMG @Wolf#1 

ID #151300  BD: 6+3-1 (KEEN & FLN proc.)
Sonic Charge x1 AoE =19+4+5 = 28 DMG @Wolf#2

ID #151301  BD: 7+3-1 (KEEN & FLN proc.)
Sonic Charge x1 AoE =19+4+5 = 28 DMG @Wolf#3

ID #151302  BD: 2+3-1-1 (Miss!)
Sonic Charge x1 AoE = 0 DMG @Venom Snapper

• Ariel: 1450/1450 | 136/142 | 88 | 19 (+4) | 3 ACC | KEEN 2 | 1 EVA
  • Assassin: 200/200 | 20/20 | 18 | 3 | 2 EVA | 2 ACC
  • Wolf#1: 12/40 | 25 
  • Wolf#2: 12/40 | 25
  • Wolf#3: 12/40 | 25
  • Venom Snapper: 150/150 | 35 (50) | 1 EVA
    Spoiler

Venomous Bite: Natural MD of 9-10 poisons the target, dealing 10 unmitigatable damage at the start of their turn for 3 turns.

Feral Strike: Every time a <<Wolf>> is slain, <<Venom Snapper>>’s next attack becomes AoE. This ability can stack (if 2 wolves die at the same time, <<Venom Snapper>>’s next 2 attacks become AoE). “Venomous Bite” can still trigger on AoE attacks.

Player who deals the killing blow receives (1) <<Venom Vial>>:

The emerald eyes gazed upon Ariel's display of prowess. The health bars of all of the enemies except the strongest dropped to nearly nothing. Assassin's gaze dropped to something much more sinister and serious. When she fought with The Lioness against the treants, there was no danger with her around. However, Ariel wanted to see her when she was serious, so it was time to focus and fight like her life was on the line.

You're strong. You can kill.

A grinding of metal sounded from underneath her cloak. Holding it out in her reverse grip, Ariel could see this dagger was different from her original one. The blade was less fine and more serrated, looking as thought it was meant to aggravated deep cuts. "You've got the low ones. The stronger one looks more dangerous. I'll make sure it's an easier kill since I can't attack more than one target at a time."

Before she even got a response from Ariel, the black blur lit her dagger with a new color - Purple instead of Red. Assassin was difficult to track since she had spent so much time learning to become quick. She flanked the other side of her enemy, making sure to split its attention between Ariel and her. The purple dagger she wielded jammed into the Snapper's skin, four precise strikes. The last lodged deeply into the feral wolf's skin. She twisted the blade and tore open the enemies side. The bleed effect appeared over its health bar. Assassin collected her blade and moved back, ready to find her next attack.

image.thumb.png.f192d9f0731b122fcf872a2d2a3f864e.png

• Ariel: 1450/1450 | 136/142 | 88 | 19 (+4) | 3 ACC | KEEN 2 | 1 EVA
  • Assassin: 200/200 | 16/20 | 18 | 3 | 2 EVA | 2 ACC | BLEED 8-10 | PARA: 9-10
  • Venom Snapper: 138/150 -(3*4) | 35 (50) | 1 EVA | BLEEDING: [12/2]
Edited by Assassin

After finishing her initial attack, Ariel turned her head to watch how Assassin was doing. The audible cue of the girl drawing her weapon, drawed the blonde's attention to it. She continued to observe how she made her way through the foliage, using less wasted movements. "Let's see how serious you are." muttered the blonde before she heard Sin invalidate the directions she gave earlier and attacking the boss directly. "No wait!" was all she could manage to shout during her attack and the counterattack of the snapper. The mutated wolf bit into her left arm and tossed the girl a few meters away from it.

The blonde's first instinct was to dash right next to the pack leader and delete it from existence but being overprotective would serve SIn for nothing. Instead Ariel continued her attack, using the same low rank AoE to hit all four of the mobs. Venting her frustration on the three wolves that exploded into pixels, afterwards she checked their HP bars. Seeing the poison effect, Ariel shouted: "Use the potion from the NPC!" she sounded more like a experienced leader coordinating her team, barely any affection sensible in her tone. "Lay low until I get its attention, then strike it from behind!"    

Spoiler

Mob rolls:

Spoiler

ID #151305  MD: 9 (Crit!)
Ariel takes 1 DMG!

ID #151306  MD: 3-1 (Miss!)

ID #151307  MD: 3-1 (Miss!)

ID #151308  MD: 10 (Crit!)
Assassin takes 50 -18 =32 DMG
Venom Snapper bleeds  -12 HP

Ariel's rolls:

Spoiler

ID #151310  BD: 8+4 (KEEN & FLN proc.)
Sonic Charge x1 AoE =19+4 =23 DMG @Wolf#1 

ID #151311  BD: 3+4 (KEEN proc.)
Sonic Charge x1 AoE =19 =19 DMG @Wolf#2

ID #151312  BD: 6+4 (KEEN & FLN proc.)
Sonic Charge x1 AoE =19+4 =23 DMG @Wolf#3

ID #151313  BD: 6+4 (KEEN & FLN proc.)
Sonic Charge x1 AoE =9+4 =23 DMG @Venom Snapper

• Ariel: 1450/1450 | 131/142 | 88 | 19 (+4) | 3 ACC | KEEN 2 | 1 EVA
  • Assassin: 168/200 | 16/20 | 18 | 3 | 2 EVA | 2 ACC | BLEED 8-10 | PARA 9-10 | POISONED: [10/3]
  • Venom Snapper: 103/150 | 35 (50) | 1 EVA | BLEEDING: [12/1]
    Spoiler

Venomous Bite: Natural MD of 9-10 poisons the target, dealing 10 unmitigatable damage at the start of their turn for 3 turns.

Feral Strike: Every time a <<Wolf>> is slain, <<Venom Snapper>>’s next attack becomes AoE. This ability can stack (if 2 wolves die at the same time, <<Venom Snapper>>’s next 2 attacks become AoE). “Venomous Bite” can still trigger on AoE attacks.

Player who deals the killing blow receives (1) <<Venom Vial>>

Shlink!

A familiar situation she was in. The same situation as with Snow. The wolf found it's way through her cloak and latched on to her leg. The girl had no time to react, even after finishing her attack. The wolf wouldn't let go and Assassin was looking like she was going to cry now. She tried to look tough in front of Ariel and now she feeling sick... No really, something was wrong. The girl punched the wolf on it's head, unfortunately worsening the wound, but the pain from her make shift attack forced it to let go.

On the verge of tears, she hears Ariel's voice. She should have listened to her and attacked one of the other wolves. She backed up, looking ill, and ran as far as she could get away from the wolf, letting Ariel take the lead and get it's attention. Once she opened the vial, she chugged the potion. So much for saving the item for later.

"I-I'm alright..." Her tone wasn't much of a pleasant one, the girl was still feeling sick, even after drinking what was supposed to fix the problem.

Spoiler

Assassin consumes Antidote to relinquish a turn of the Poison effect.

• Ariel: 1450/1450 | 131/142 | 88 | 19 (+4) | 3 ACC | KEEN 2 | 1 EVA
  • Assassin: 168/200 | 16/20 | 18 | 3 | 2 EVA | 2 ACC | BLEED 8-10 | PARA 9-10 | POISONED: [10/2]
  •  Venom Snapper: 105/150 | 35 (50) | 1 EVA | BLEEDING: [12/1]
Edited by Assassin

The blonde was pleased to see that Sin decided to follow her advice and use the item she received earlier. Having finished off the wolfs earlier, she was sure that the pack leader would turn its attention towards her but her expectation were not meet. Looking once in her direction, the wolf then focused on Assassin and charged at her. "Oh no you don't!" bellowed Ariel and used her physical capabilities enhancement mods to the limit. She barely managed to place herself in the mob's way, deflecting the first and second strikes that were aimed at both Sin and herself. "Sit!" once again she shouted, hitting the overgrown dog over its head with the blunt end of her spear. It may have appeared to be a foolish attack but she had specifically used that sword art in order to inflict the Stun debuff that now appeared over the beast's head. 

"Now, be a good boy and focus on me from now on." she said with a predatory smile. Looking behind her shoulder Ariel noticed Sin still had the poison icon next to her HP bar so she asked: "Need me to pass you another antidote?"

Spoiler

Mob rolls:

Spoiler

Wolfs died, next 2 turns(and this one) the attacks are AoE

ID #151316  MD: 7-2 (Miss!)

ID #151317  MD: 2-1 (Miss!)

Venom Snapper bleeds  -12 HP

Ariel's rolls:

ID #151318  BD: 6+6 (KEEN & FLN proc.)
Twin Thrust x2 STUN =(19+4) x2 =46 DMG @Venom Snapper

• Ariel: 1450/1450 | 130/142 | 88 | 19 (+4) | 3 ACC | KEEN 2 | 1 EVA
  • Assassin: 168/200 | 16/20 | 18 | 3 | 2 EVA | 2 ACC | BLEED 8-10 | PARA 9-10 | POISONED: [10/2]
  •  Venom Snapper: 45/150 | 35 (50) | 1 EVA | STUNNED
    Spoiler

"N-No I'm-" The child coughed a fit momentarily before she could get the words out. The poison status effect was really doing its number on her. Once her fit was over she looked up tried to give Ariel a smile. "I'm fine, thanks to you."

Her attention shifted back to her enemy. The wolf lay there completely dazed, unable to react to anything that was happening around it. The Assassin relieved expression turned to anger. She wasn't going to sit down and let a stupid meanie beat her up. The dagger held in a underhanded grip glowed purple once more. It was going to pay for hurting her.

The girl dropped on to her knees next to the wolf, her gaze staring daggers into its. A purple blade gashed deep into the neck of the wolf, four precise attacks clawed its way into the canine's jugular. A natural poison of her own infected to wolf with a paralytic effect. "Stupid meanies... You wanna hurt me? You'll regret hurting me!"

image.thumb.png.35206fca6f8393f229ce33e9840182f8.png

• Assassin: 158/200 -(10)| 17/20 | 18 | 3 | 2 EVA | 2 ACC | BLEED 8-10 | PARA 9-10 | POISONED: [10/2]
  •  Venom Snapper: 33/150 | 35 (50) | 1 EVA | STUNNED | PARALYSIS, 1 Turn
Edited by Assassin

She seemed to be recovering after the initial hit, the blonde would notice that Sin wasn't really accustomed with the debuff that was inflicted onto her. Luckily, it looked like it was of the same tier as this quest so it wouldn't last long or do a lot of damage. Overall, Ariel counted this as a good experience to learn from, already having a few other lessons in her mind for the next adventure. A small low growl distracted the blonde from her thoughts and she eyed the source with a piercing gaze. "How about I put you out of your misery..." she asked rhetorically and got closer to the mob, lowering her spear and letting the tip scrape the soil as it menacingly got closer to its neck.  Sensing her murderous intention, the mob made attempts to flee from her way but the stun status she inflicted on it earlier made sure that it wouldn't move an inch. 

With no warning, her blade flashed and the spear removed the mutated wolf's head from the rest of the body with one clean upward diagonal cut. Moments later the two pieces of its body burst into a pixelated mess leaving nothing but a small <<Venom Vial>> behind. Ariel bent over and picked it up: "Catch!" she warned a second before throwing it in Assassin's direction. "I think our merchant would want to some proof that we slayed the wolf. Show him that when we get back at the pub."

Spoiler

Mob rolls: STUNNED

Ariel's roll: 
ID #151350  BD: 9+6 (KEEN & FLN proc.)
Helf x2 =(19+1) x2 =40 DMG @Venom Snapper

• Assassin: 158/200 | 17/20 | 18 | 3 | 2 EVA | 2 ACC | BLEED 8-10 | PARA 9-10 | POISONED: [10/1]
  • Venom Snapper: 25/150 | 35 (50) | 1 EVA 
    Spoiler

Assassin watched carefully as Ariel beheaded the wolf completely. Only the strong would survive in this world, and even with the help of Ariel, she would find a way to become strong like her. She wouldn't end up like that wolf just did, no way.

Sitting on the ground, still not feeling the best after having been bitten by that wolf. The child coughed another fit, and watched her health points suffer more. Thankfully, the icon that inflicted her HP had gone and she was still sitting around 3/4th of her total HP. She was barely able to catch the vial that Ariel tossed her way.

"Th-Thanks." Still finding it a bit difficult to make words come out even thought the poison effect was gone. "We'll go turn this in so I can get stronger. If I keep this up, I could become really strong like Aneki, right? No more getting beaten up by meanies."

Assassin: 148/200 | 17/20 | 18 | 3 | 2 EVA | 2 ACC | BLEED 8-10 | PARA 9-10 | POISONED: [10/0]

Seeing her cough even more, the blonde got closer and rubbed Sin's back. " You've never suffered a damage over time debuff before? " she asked while slightly tilting her head. " People get used to it after passing through it several times. Unfortunately it doesn't increase the body's immunity or lessen the effect. For that you can use various items and consumables like the antidote!" the next moment she materialized the potion she received from the merchant. She removed the cap and splashed it over her other hand . Her clothes get wet for a second and the the liquid seems to be absorbed. The next instant, a small green vial appears next to the blonde's HP bar, showing that she gained immunity for one tick of the next status debuff. "Every potion and consumable that isn't food can be used like this if you're not a fan of how they taste." The blonde got up and replied to her last inquiry while extending her hand. "Of course, keep finishing quests and exploring floors and you'll become strong too!"

With the effects of poison completely subsided, Assassin was already feeling good enough to stand back to her feet. She pulled herself up to full height and looked up to Ariel. "Thanks, I'm fine now. Let's go turn this quest in so I can get stronger."

The Assassin led the way back to town. It wasn't that far from their battlefield so she could do it with little to no help. Upon re-entering the pub, she could see the NPC taking a rest in the corner table like he had been when they initially picked up the quest. She took the item over to him and showed it off, letting him know that the wolves had been slain and his business could resume without much problem.

When business with him was done, Assassin sighed and looked back to her Aneki. "So, what do you want to do now? I've dragged you around for help for awhile now, so I should help you do something in return right?"

After turning in the quest, Ariel stood then and looked in her companion's eyes after she asked her what to do next. Her mind wandered at the assignment she had before meeting Assassin but decided against doing it since she found it boring. "How about we have something to eat?" suggested the blonde, peeking outside before whistling with her thumb and index. Other patrons of the pub looked at her with suspicious eyes, which the blonde completely ignored. Nimble pawsteps could be heart across the floor, rising in intensity as the sound got louder. Before long, Kimba joined them inside the establishment and after a taking a few sniffs around the girls she curled up against Sin's leg, where she started purring.

" Watch this.." whispered the blonde. "Hey where can I get some steak around these parts?" asked the blonde to no one in particular but earning a reaction from her feline familiar which perked her ears at the mention of food and started looking around. Despite that mild reaction, her tail would whip from left to right and she would lick her mouth and start drooling.

As Kimba entered the pub, Assassin allowed her to curl up against her leg. Her hand reached down to the cub gently giving her well deserved pets. The entire pub went quiet, but Assassin paid no mind to it. She was so easily distracted by the feline pet that Ariel towed around with her everywhere. She would need to get a pet of her own, then travelling wouldn't feel so lonely when tank-lady or nee-chan wasn't available to help her do some questing.

Ariel whispered down into her ear quietly, then called out to someone(?) where they could get something to eat. Kimba's mouth began to water incessantly before long. Assassin only realized then just how hungry she was herself. Her stomach grumbled, and she joined in. "Yeah! We're hungry over here, get us something to eat!" A smile to her companion was all she gave as she tried to hold Kimba back from running into the back room to find the food on her own.

With a smile the blonde nodded and turned towards one of the barkeeps that answered her early summon. She ordered a couple of steaks, one of them raw, a salad with extra , a tall glass orange juice and a bowl of water. For herself, the blonde ordered tankard of mead and some salty crackers with cheese. One of the few guilty pleasures the blonde had was the beverage sold in these medieval themed settlements. She missed it even more as she couldn't remember the last time she had the opportunity to taste it, even before her hermitage on the 22nd floor. Once their food arrived she offered Kimba the bowl of water and raw-ish steak, and the other one with salad and orange juice for Sin. "Dig in!" muttered the blonde as she took a large sip of the honey flavored beverage. 

"So tell me Sin, what made you leave the 1st floor and venture into the wild of the 3rd floor where we first meet?" Asked the blonde while enjoying her time, genuinely curious about the girl's background.

The Assassin dug into the salad for herself rather quickly. Being picky about food only made one go hungry so she made it a point to enjoy any meal she could. Its not like the caretaker didn't care, but when she had to feed several orphaned children at once, it was difficult to ensure that everyone enjoyed to food.

"Well, I spent a lot of time in the safe areas because the world outside used to seem so scary. I didn't like the idea of being beaten up by a bunch of meanies. Then I learned recently that if I just went with it, I could continue to become stronger and I'd be able to protect myself from anything. If I did that, I wouldn't be so scared of the world around me. When I was running around on the floor, I was practicing to keep up my speed. I have to be fast since I can't do much to help beyond attacking a single target. It's crucial that I can avoid and run as a I need to or I won't live long enough to make it out of here."

Edited by Assassin