[F2-PP] Song in the Dark (Venomous Warg)

After a rather unorthodox entry into the guild, Gaius had been 'dealt with' and despite his anger he would prove a valuable asset if focused properly. The nomad could sense a sign of overwhelming courage from the guy despite his aggressive tendencies. 11:30 pm, some time saved on this last one as he treks back to Gatsby after a moment of pause in the forest, allowing the creatures to replenish before the next message was sent. This one was to Shiina, the rather obscure and strange little girl that knew him but he could not place how. It was a minute point, however, as now they were in this ordeal together, if she had the ability to proceed forward with the rest of the pack. A transposed message fires off to the girl as Raidou lives in the low light, a dangling lantern projecting a yellow glow along the stone.

Spoiler

Raidou, The Red Wanderer:

Level: 46

HP: 920/920

En: 92/92

Weapon: Auric Sol  [1HSS] (T2/Perfect): +6 Base Damage

Armor: Tactician's Gaze - Ogma [T1/Perfect/Trinket]: +3 Accuracy

Misc: Red Wanderer's Robe [Light] (T1/Perfect): +3 Evasion

Skills:

1 Handed Straight Sword: Rank 3

Battle Healing: Rank 4

Parry: Obtained [Vengeful Riposte]

Fighting Spirit: Obtained

Fishing: Obtained

Gatherer: Obtained

Searching: Rank 5 (GM)

Concentration [Extra]: +1 Accuracy on next attack, 3 turn cool down

Battle Ready Inventory:

Swordsman's Gauntlet [Heavy] (T2/Perfect): +54 Damage Mitigation

The Black Star - Genesis [1HSS] (T1/Perfect): Paralyze 1 (9-10), Taunt (+1 Hatred from Attacks/Howls, +2 on Focused), Vampiric [Offensive] 1 (Recover 10% of Total HP on 9-10)

Self-Heal Recovery Potion (T1/Uncommon/+60)*4

Teleport Crystal*2

Onyx Spectacles [Trinket] (T1/Perfect): +3 Loot Dice

Edited by Raidou

Snapping to consciousness it was late, heavy bags under her eyes with unkempt hair Shiina yelps "What, why wha?" as she slinks up from beneath her pile of papers, a sheet adhered to her face as she squints at the bright HUD. A message from book boy which calls for her on floor 2. "Weird." Shiina extrudes not sure of the premise for the beckon so late in the evening, she falls from the countertop like a slug, bouncing to her feet as some of the slips of paper flutter to the ground. It takes her a bit of time to collect up her armor pieces and get a move on, but after a bit, her armor is piecemealed to her small frame in misaligned segments. Through floor 22 coral she finds the warp gate, and reality bends as it transitions her to the city of Urbus. The quick patter of her heels along the stonework she makes it to Raidou who was waiting patiently. "Book Boy, I'm here! whatchu want!"

Spoiler

Shiina, Resonant Valkyrie:

Level: 14

HP: 280/280

EN: 28/28

Equipment:

Armor: Wings of the Valkyrie - Origin [Heavy Armor] (T1/Perfect) +27 Miti

Misc: Sapphire Hair Clips [Trinket] (T1/Perfect) +3 LD

Damage Mitigation: 27

Loot Dice: +3

Skills:

First Aid: Rank 4

Concentration [Extra]: +1 Accuracy on next attack, Cool down 3 turns

Battle Ready Inv:

N/a

• 8 months later...

A twist of his head to look to the small girl, the one he had requested meet him here her task was going to be an interesting one. A healer needed to be able to sustain those around them in combat. It was going to be a strange affair to be sure. "I need you to keep my health up, I have unequipped my defensive measures. It will be on you to keep me standing." Raidou mutters to her softly before beckoning her to speak to the quest NPC. This would be the deciding factor to if she would continue to be an asset to the guild. After she'd accept the quest Raidou begins to beat a path toward the destination, knowing full well where it was given how much he had done it tonight. But this test would be unlike the others, the rest were DPS and tanks not a healer. This was going to be interesting.