Whatever. Group Chat Now.

NIGHT: okay please tell me you all saw that omg
Basuke: yes
Bistro: I'm busy, but yes.
Bistro: And my clients have been blowing my inbox up about the news, too. I've got free potions, if you're looking for them.
Bistro: Just please don't message me any more.
NIGHT: omg
Bistro has left the group chat.
Basuke: free?
Basuke: ah hey
Basuke: orz
NIGHT: basuke i need to meet you
NIGHT: where's good?

Spoiler

Trading over the following items to Basuke:

• Blazing Heart
    -- [ Bleed I | Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 deal 12 unmitigated bleed damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. Bleed damage does not stack, but can be refreshed. ]
    -- [ Burn I | Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 deal 12 unmitigated burn damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. Burn damage does not stack, but can be refreshed. ]
    • Acquisition ID: #140363B | Identification ID: #140930, #140931
      [T1E2-1HSS]: A black sword with red markings running along its edge. Its guard expands outwards like feathers, reminiscent of a Phoenix's feathers, and its hilt is silver with trimmed gold accents. It's described to have been owned by a demon hunter that wielded the power of fire, once.
  • Rhona's Needle
    -- [ Bleed I | Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 deal 12 unmitigated bleed damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. Bleed damage does not stack, but can be refreshed. ]
    -- [ Blight I | Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 deal 12 unmitigated blight damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. This effect does not stack, but can be refreshed. ]
    • Acquisition ID: #142782B | Identification ID: #148056, #148057
      [T1E2-1HSS]: "Hide away, hide away..." An unassuming standard blade that's coated black from top to bottom, the exception lying in its edges painted in white. The devious thing's been said to curse the hearts and lungs of many, though its possible that they're rumors just for rumor's sake. Handle with care(?).
  • Zero Degree Icicle
    -- [ Freeze I | Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 remove the enemy's action on their next turn. Enemies lose evasion properties while frozen. Striking a frozen enemy before the effect ends will deal an extra 24 unmitigated damage. ]
    -- [ Accuracy I | +1 ACC. ]
    • Quest reward from <<Absolute Zero>>. | >>
      [T2E2-1HSS]: undefined.

• [T1E2] Speed+ (1) -- [ Evasion II | +2 EVA. ]
  • [T1E3] Teleport Crystal (1) -- [ Teleport | Use a post action to teleport the player to the town or designated teleportation area they specify. ]
  • [T1E3] Resilience++ (1) -- [ Antidote III | Grants 3 turns of status effect immunity. ]
  • [QR] Bottled Banshee Scream (1) 
    -- [ Paralyze | Natural successful attack rolls of 9-10 remove the enemy’s action on their next turn. Paralyzed opponents lose any evasion properties. ]
  • [QR] Snowfrost (1)
    -- [ Fire Resistance | Applied to a piece of armor, halves damage taken from Burning DoT's. ]
  • [QR] Cerberus Soul (1) 
    -- [ Burn I | Natural critical attack rolls of 9/10 deal 12 unmitigated burn damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. This effect does not stack, but can be refreshed. A hit must occur to activate the status condition. Does not stack with other Burn effects. ]

@Oscar has been added to 'Delivery'.
@Andromeda has been added to 'Delivery'.

NIGHT: pick up @ evening star

NIGHT has left the group chat.

Spoiler

Trading to Andromeda:

Item Name: White Silk Wrist Cuff
Profession: Artisan
Roll ID: 12+1
Roll Result: 152434
Item Type: Trinket
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Recovery II, Keen I
Description: A simple band of white silk that goes across one's wrist. Unobtrusive and comfortable.
Post Link: [6/6/20]

Item Name: Eye of Horus Enamel Pin
Roll ID: 12+1
Roll Result: 144327
Enhancements: Accuracy III
Description: While most enamel pins are golden, this one's has been painted in black. A circular and triangular base have been overlaid on each other, encapsulating the Eye of Horus within. The markings where the Egyptian pattern stands out are laced with gold.
Post Link: [26/4/20]

Trading to Oscar:

Item Name: Ivory Gold Leaf Ring
Roll ID: 11+1
Roll Result: 152467
Enhancements: Accuracy II, Evasion I
Description: A white marbled ring littered with pieces of gold leaf and encased in glass. It's been imbued to boost one's capabilities in combat.
Post Link: [6/6/20]

@NIGHT

Bistro: You're headed to the fight, aren't you?
Bistro: Can't stop you. At least stop by my store for these.

Spoiler

Trading to NIGHT:

• [T1] Imugi's Inspiration (5) | Mass HP Recovery
    A signature craft of the Cintamani. This crystalline orb contains bits of glowstone and mist swirling around within it. Glitter lines its inner surface, mimicking a starry sky if placed in the dark. There is a gradient of gold that starts from the bottom, fading in intensity towards its top. When smashed upon the ground, it revitalizes the user and its party members nearby, though it is also rumored to invite fortune to the combat as well.
    [151482] | [152436] | [152440] | [152451] | [152452]

Bistro: More provisions for you.
Bistro: End of the world, and you still manage to find new outlets to waste consumables on, huh?

Spoiler

Trading to NIGHT:

• [T1] Imugi's Inspiration (10) | Mass HP Recovery
    A signature craft of the Cintamani. This crystalline orb contains bits of glowstone and mist swirling around within it. Glitter lines its inner surface, mimicking a starry sky if placed in the dark. There is a gradient of gold that starts from the bottom, fading in intensity towards its top. When smashed upon the ground, it revitalizes the user and its party members nearby, though it is also rumored to invite fortune to the combat as well.
    [152458] | [152591] | [152595] | [152597] | [152600] | [152605] | [152440-1] | [152600-1] | [152600-2] | [152600-3]
  • [T3] Viperion (1) | Toxic Venom
    A bundle of toxin shaped into a block, wrapped around in a white paper. Instructions are paired with each purchase of this item: "After unveiling the purple paste, immediately apply it to the tip of a weapon, using its packaging to maneuver where best to apply the poison to its best point of contact against foes. Do not be surprised when the substance fades away in colour after a time. Handle with great care."
    [151836-1] 
  • 2 weeks later...

Bistro: Order up!

Spoiler

Trading the following to NIGHT:

• [T1] Liquor of Light (2) | Damage III
    A signature concoction of the Cintamani. The vial seems to glow a warm yellow, filled to the brim with translucent liquid sunshine. It tastes sweet when downed, reminiscent of maple syrup, though its flavour is diluted. Flows as easily as water.
    [152323-1] | [152339-1]
  • [T3] Cold Brew Coffee (8) | HP Recovery III
    An unremarkable flask of cold brew coffee. Creamer provided separately.
    [152747-1] | [152747-2] | [152747-3] | [152757-1] | [152763-1] | [152764-1] | [153071-1] | [153071-2]
  • [T3] Viperion (6) | Toxic Venom
    A bundle of toxin shaped into a block, wrapped around in a white paper. Instructions are paired with each purchase of this item: "After unveiling the purple paste, immediately apply it to the tip of a weapon, using its packaging to maneuver where best to apply the poison to its best point of contact against foes. Do not be surprised when the substance fades away in colour after a time. Handle with great care."
    [151639-1] | [151645-1] | [151646-1] | [151646-2] | [151680-1] | [151830-1]

Bistro: To one
Bistro: Uh
Bistro: Is this Yuki?
Bistro: If it is, I have your order ready. On NIGHT's request, right?

Spoiler

Trading over to @Zajcica:

• [T2] Fruit Infused Tea (5) | HP Recovery III
    An unremarkable flask of fruit-infused tea. Comes in an assortment of flavours. This one in particular is brewed with peaches, mixed with jelly and topped with foam.
    [153847] | [153847-1] | [153847-2] | [153856] | [153856-1]
  • [T2] Divinity's Wait (1) | Mitigation III
    "You see right through me." A bottle of white translucent liquid. It tastes like milk, though it flows like water. Its effects are unnoticable until pain kicks in, numbing the sensation even further than the system had originally intended.
    [153858]

Bistro: Delicious Toxic Venom.

Spoiler

Trading to @Pinball:

• [T3] Viperion (5) | Toxic Venom
    A bundle of toxin shaped into a block, wrapped around in a white paper. Instructions are paired with each purchase of this item: "After unveiling the purple paste, immediately apply it to the tip of a weapon, using its packaging to maneuver where best to apply the poison to its best point of contact against foes. Do not be surprised when the substance fades away in colour after a time. Handle with great care."[151647] | [151668] | [151680] | [151830] | [151836]

@Raidou has been added to 'Delivery'.
@Crozeph has been added to 'Delivery'.

NIGHT: life mending 4 days
NIGHT: pick up @ evening star

NIGHT has left the group chat.

Spoiler

Trading to Raidou alongside [5,100col]:

Spoiler
  • Ancient Larissa Leaf Necklace
    -- [ Recovery II | +4 EN on natural CD 6+. ]
    -- [ Life Mending | +10% healing done to other targets via skills and items. ]
    • Obtained during the Obsidian Invasion event of Floor 17, Jan 2020. | >>
      [T2E3-TRINKET] An old necklace from Larissa. Once held by Queen Delia herself. Flexible golden and green metal leaves are strung along a hidden chain. You can spot the wear and tear on the leaves' edges if you look closely enough.
  • Darkness Salve (1)
    -- [ Darkness Salve | +20 MIT, - 3 DMG ]

Trading to Crozeph for [8,000col]:

Spoiler
  • Blessed Marble
    -- [ Life Mending I | Increases user's healing done to other targets via skills/consumables by 10%. ]
    -- [ Evasion I | +1 EVA. ]
    • Acquisition ID: #143050 | Identification ID: #153063, #153064
      [T2E2-TRINKET]: A white round marble with rose gold veins running through its cracks. It's rather small, and yet it has a comforting weight to it.

Transferred to Night (Appreciate it):

Spoiler
Name: Round of Beef
Profession: Cook
Roll ID: 154507, 154508, 154511, 154511-1, 154511-2, 154511-3, 154512, 154512-1, 154512-2, 154512-3, 154514, 154514-1, 154515, 154515-1
Roll Result: 7+1/LD: 3
Item Type: Snack
Tier: 3
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Vitality 2
Post Link: Here
Description:
A ground and seasoned sphere of beef, dipped lightly in red marinara. Throughout the piece between the tightly packed ball hints of onion, clove & chili powder.

BISTRO: So many healing potions...

Spoiler

Trading to NIGHT the following:

• Cold Brew Coffee (2)
    An unremarkable flask of cold brew coffee. Creamer provided separately.
    [154611-1] | [154611-2]

• Divinity's Protection (1)
    "... And I won't be the victim..." A bottle of translucent liquid. When it catches the light, it shimmers of gold. The concoction has a sweet and refreshing taste, flowing easily like water. Its effects can be seen kicking in on ones interface immediately after taking it in.
    [154614]