[Special Dungeon]When life gives you eggs, you make an omelette.

This map has been collecting dust in her inventory for way too long. It was time to get started with this special dungeon and Yuki would be inviting people who would benefit from it most, the people that had just reached tier three: @NIGHT @Raidou and @Hidden. The four of them were ready to get some useful gear to make their builds stronger. And surely so, this is where they would be able to get it.

Formulating a message for the three others, she knew that they would be willing to come. She was a bit afraid Night and Hidden's personalities clashing a bit, but they could work mutually for long enough. 

Hidden, Raidou, Night

Hey you three. I have a very special item that I'm going to be using to potentially collect demonic or unique gear. I am inviting you three because we all have recently hit out tier max. If you want an opportunity to get some easy gear or experience, get over to my house just out side of floor 22's main settlement. I eagerly await your arrival.

Yuki

Spoiler

Zajčica
Level: 50
HP: 1225/1225
EN: 100/100

Stats:
Damage: 3
Mitigation: 209
Accuracy: 2
BH: 61
BLD: 36
H.M.: 2
REC: 1
THRNS: 54+30
TAUNT

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Durandal (T3/Perfect/OHSS): ACC II; BLD I
Armor: Charlemagne Rouge (T3/Perfect/Heavy): Heavy Momentum II, Rec I
Misc: Casa di Logistilla (T3/Perfect/Shield): Thorns II; Taunt

Skills:
One-Handed Straight Sword [Rank 1]
Heavy Armor [Rank 5]
Fighting Spirit [Obtained]
Block [Rank 4]
Battle Healing [Rank 5]

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Mastery: Defender

Mods:
Athletics
Stonewall
Shield Bash

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleportation Crystal*1
Immolation+2*8 < Using
Ika Shogayaki(OH III)*1
Fiery Dragon Roll(MIT III)*3
Easter Dungeon Map < Using

Housing Buffs:
Well Rested: -1 energy cost for the first three expenditures of each combat
Squeaky Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25% (rounded down)
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Tasty: Turn 2 identical food items into a Lesser Feast. A Lesser Feast contains 4 portions of the food items sacrificed.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Angler: +1 material gained when fishing
Advanced Training: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild:
Tanos Statue: +15 Mitigation for a thread.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Demonic gear? Straight up? The proposition sounded familiar to NIGHT, but she couldn't place her finger on why. Nevertheless, she followed in her aide's instructions, the two other correspondents catching her attention as she prepared. Raidou was a man with a vast amount of items in tow. Hopefully he wouldn't be cashing in on his debt too soon. Meanwhile, the other username on the list was Hidden.

How apt. Who was that? NIGHT hated the irony that sat on her tongue as she ran her gaze over the name a couple of times. She'd ushered the tingling away with a gulp of a potion, waving her menus off, before she slipped out the door with a pipe of a farewell to her housemate. Today's mission was social, and the player would prefer if her better stayed under wraps.

The player casually let herself into Yuki's household with a slide of its front paper door. A soft holler to mark her entry matched with a careful sweep of the vicinity, and she deemed it safe to walk in.

Y8KUauY.png

NIGHT
  | HP: 1195/1195 | EN: 114/114
  | ACC: 4 | DMG: 26* | EVA: 2 |
MIT: 0* | LD: 3
  | BRN: 36 | BLGT: 72 | BLD: 36 | TVM: 24 
  | REGEN: 30 | HM: 3

| Stealth Detection: 3 | Stealth Rating: 7

* [Filling] used to provide +1 Protein.
** WARNING: Mitigation cannot fall below 0!
[Examine]

[Equipment]

• Jack's Executioner
    -- [ Burn I | Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 deal 36 unmitigated burn damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. This effect does not stack, but can be refreshed. ]
    -- [ Blight II | Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 deal 72 unmitigated blight damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. This effect does not stack, but can be refreshed. ]
    -- [ Bleed I | Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 deal 36 unmitigated bleed damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. This effect does not stack, but can be refreshed. ]
  • Reinforced Steel Pauldron
    -- [ Regen II | Heals 30 HP every turn for 3 rounds after taking damage. DoTs will not trigger Regen. Does not stack with Battle Healing. ]
    -- [ Heavy Momentum I | +3 DMG on an unsuccessful attack. Buff is removed on a successful attack. ]
  • Silver Crescent Necklace
    -- [ Accuracy II | +2 ACC ]
    -- [ Evasion II | +2 EVA ]

[Battle-Ready Inventory]

• [T1E3] Teleport Crystal (1) | Instant | TELEPORT
  • [T1E3] Imugi's Inspiration (5) | Instant | MASS HP RECOVERY [+30*Tier HP]
  • - - -

Skills

Skills

Mod Count: 7/8

1. Two-Handed Straight Sword | Passive | RANK 5/5
    Ferocity, Precision, Finesse
  2. Heavy Armor | Passive | RANK 3/5 
    > Athletics
  3. Searching | Passive | RANK 3/5
  4. Hiding | Passive | RANK 4+1/5
    Blindside, Vanish,
    Surprise Attack: Trickster
  5. Extended Mod Limit | Passive | RANK 3/3 

[Extra]

• Survival | Passive 
  • Concentration | Active -- CD: 3
  • Familiar Mastery: Fighter | Passive | RANK 3/3

Consumed Buffs

Spoiler
  • Kumatetsu Statue | +1 DMG

• [T3E3] Viperion (1) | TOXIC VENOM
  • [T1E3] Titan's Strength (1) | DAMAGE III
  • [T1E2] Well-Done Steak (1) | PROTEIN II
  • [T1E1] Super Sight Dried Bamboo Shoot (1) | ACCURACY I

Misc. Buffs

Spoiler
  • Dimensional Backpack, Item Stash
    | +2 Battle-Ready Inventory Slots.
  • Well Rested
    | -1 EN for the first three expenditures of each combat. 
  • Relaxed
    | +(5 * Tier) HP per out-of-combat post. Full energy restoration occurs after two turns out of combat.
  • Squeaky Clean
    | -25% DoT damage taken from the first DoT applied to this player in a thread.
  • Skylight: Hiding
    | +1 Expertise to declared utility skill. Cooldown of 30 days to reassign.
  • Multipurpose
    | +1 LD/Prosperity/Stealth/Detection to one post per thread. Can be applied after a roll.
  • Filling
    | +1 T1 slot to a food consumed by this player in a thread. Can exceed Cook enhancement caps.
  • Col Deposit
    | +5% col from loot-minimum mobs, +10% col from treasure chests.

STATS

Spoiler

Stats

Hidden
Level 50
[0] Hidden | 1020/1020 HP | 100/100 EN | 16 DMG | 88 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 Holy | 102 Vamp. Off
HP
100 Energy
4 Accuracy
2 Evasion
16 Base Damage
61 Mitigation
+4 Stealth Rating

Gear
<<Nato's Might>>           // +8 Holy, 1 ACC, 1 Vampiric Offensive
<<Shadow's Silence>> // +54 Mit, +1 EVA
<<Shadow's Light>> // +3 ACC
              <<Umbra>> // +9 DMG

Buffs

Battle Ready Inventory

Skills

Dagger | Rank 5: +5 DMG
Hide | Rank 4: +4 Stealth Rating
Light Armor | Rank 5: +18 Mitigation                               
E Familiar - DMG | Rank 3 +6 DMG
E Survival | No Ranks: Immunity to Environmental Effects
Disguise | +1 EVA til next turn - 5 Turn Cooldown

Skill Mods

Athletics ~ +20 HP, +1 DMG
Precision ~ +1 ACC

Acrobatics ~ +1 EVA

A ping interrupted the girl's thoughts. Her's eyes refocused on the reflection of the player in front of her. Currently, Hidden sat in a remote location on the Tenth floor. She sat on a rock gazing at the water in front of her. She had her hood down where she could see her face. Her eyes were reddened from crying and the last tear still slowly traced down the side of her face. 

Typically, she liked to act like the hardened killer so that other's wouldn't try to mess with her but it was simply a mask. A mask that she used so often and so well that it was quite difficult not to act in such a way. The use of her cloak seemed to be directly related to her masking her emotional state even from herself. Without it on and she looked at herself... it reminded her that none would see her as a person. Just a monster. Was anybody really her friend or were they just afraid of her? Even Assassin had been afraid....

Sighing, the girl raised her hood to cover her face, wiping the tear from her face. She had done enough pitying of herself for one day in the first place. 'I'm pretty pathetic aren't I?' She opened her message, surprised to find one from Yuki, the bubbly pink haired girl that aspired to someday be a tank. It had been sometime since she had seen the girl. 'Who else did she send this too? Night? Never heard of it. Raidou....' A grin spread across her face. 'He really is everywhere huh? Seems fate has us intertwined quite closely these days.'

After moving to Yuki's house on the 22nd floor , she found herself peering up at the house, nervous to go inside. This was the first time she was invited to someone's house. This was the first time she realized Yuki had a house. Her Fiance, Sey, owned his own house but she hadn't returned in many many months. Their entire relationship was on pause while she was a wanted criminal. There wasn't anyway that she going to bring him into her problems. She felt really bad for all the worry she must've put him through.

She stepped up to the paper door, but found herself stopping before entering. Gulping, she would stand there hesitating. 'There's no way this could be a trap. No way... right? Yuki's my friend. Although... is she my friend cause she's scared too?'

Buried in a layering of formula and calculations, a small black book in his hands as he transfers some numbers to the papers with a scratch of a pen. A sudden sound breaks him from his work as it always seems to. He shifts his glasses up his face, and folds the book and returns it to his inventory. "Busy day."

A strange request with little known information rings across his HUD as a welcome interruption, which beckons a bit of hesitation before he moves for the guild vault after equipping his gear. He would prepare for the worst, he would not be caught with his pants around his ankles. Taking one of everything but placing a couple of pieces back given his own strength into account. "Keep forgetting how strong I am getting." Raidou comments, returning them where they sat. A short trip along the passages that lead toward the location, for they were on the same floor, through the beating sunlight a vibrant red on his back. "Here goes nothing..." Raidou comments a bit reluctant to just walk up and enter, seeing Hidden stuck in her own hesitation. "It's hard, isn't it..." he comments to her and passing her a damage potion, the meaning was possibly lost to her, for he could easily have done it inside. "I never feel completely comfortable at these get togethers, I am actually more comfortable fighting."

Raidou Consumes Lavender Lemon Bar (+2 Evasion), Artisan Carrot Cake (+2 Accuracy), Titan's Strength (+3 Damage), Antidote +3, Field Rations +2 (+120)

Raidou Hands Hidden: Titan's Strength (+3 Damage), Well-Done Steak (+2 Protein)

Carried for Participants: Lullaby 2 (T1/Rare/Mass), Incarceration (T1/Perfect/Instant), Misperception (T1/Perfect/Mass), Antidote +3*3

Raidou | HP:1160/1160 | EN:104/104 | DMG:20 | MIT:86 | EVA:5 | ACC:4 | TAUNT | BH:58 | Antidote:3/3

Spoiler

Raidou, The Red Wanderer
Level: 52
HP: 1040/1040
EN: 104/104

Stats:
Damage: 20
Mitigation: 86
Evasion: 5
Accuracy: 4
BH:52
TAUNT

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Auric Sol - Corona [T3/Perfect/2HSS]: Damage 3
Armor: Commander's Scrutiny - Duress [T1/Perfect/Trinket]: +2 Accuracy, Taunt
Misc: Red Wanderer's Robe [T1/Perfect/L.A] +3 Evasion

Skills:
Gatherer [Obtained]
Two Handed Straight Sword [Rank 5]
One Handed Straight Sword [Rank 3]
Parry [Obtained]
Howl [Obtained]
Battle Healing [Rank 5]
Fighting Spirit [Obtained]
Light Armor [Rank 1]

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Mastery: Protector

Mods:
Vengeful Riposte
Focused Howl
Finesse Rank 3

Battle Ready Inventory:
Dracbane [T2/Perfect/2HSS]: V.O 1, ACC 1, BLD 1
Teleport Crystal*1
Mass Heal Crystals*5
Mass Heal Crystals*5
Mass Heal Crystals*5

Edited by Raidou

Just outside the house Yuki could hear her other partners discussing something. She swung the door to the house open offered them both some tea. Yuki herself hands them off to the three. "Hidden, you actually came! I'm happy to see you're doing alright." She half thought about giving her friend a hug, but she knew that the girl would just get angry. "I invited you all because we have the skill sets to complete this dungeon with ease." She looked over to Hidden. "You especially, because I owe you for saving my life. I hope we can get you some gear that you can use effectively. I hope we all do."

Yuki grinned at the group taking a sip of her tea. "Alright, let's discuss our strategy. The first set of enemies is a simple mechanic. Four bunnies will attack us, we have to kill a specific one or it will protect the rest. There are two that will attempt to attack us and the last one is healing. The next boss is push over. It doesn't do any damage at all. The last one is pretty simple as well. It'll drop an egg on the battlefield with it's own health bar. If we don't kill it, it'll exploded and harm and stun us all. Raidou, did you bring Antidotes? We can probably ignore it if we have antidote's active."

What a riot. Had anyone even noticed her enter? NIGHT tilted her head when she'd realized the group had gathered around the entrance of the house, passing her over without a second thought. Raidou and Yuki had been familiar figures. Hidden was obviously not.

A robed figure, but this time in black? Especially with an orange cursor, NIGHT had half a mind to think it a Gemini that had slain their original player. They already got on the warrior's nerves; who knew what the system was up to these days? She'd reached out a hand to tap on Yuki's shoulder, eager about her own advice, when she'd finally gave her buff bar an accidental cursory glance.

When did that happen? NIGHT hadn't realized she'd been hiding the entire time. The woman snorted, doing her best not to lose her cool, but figured it be better to mark her own attendance down anyway with a message to her friend via mail.

NIGHT: im here

Spoiler

ID: 155291 | LD: 18 (11, +7) | Stealthing.

Hidden wasn't seeing the fourth player that was invited. NIGHT wasn't it? She wondered if the player was worth their own salt. As she hesitated before the door, she heard a familiar voice behind her.

"It's hard, isn't it..."

She turned, her eyes meeting Raidou's. A small smile met her lips as she turned her entire body so that it would face him. She would offer the man a shy wave. She accepted the items he handed her. "T-thank you!" She said as cheerfully as she could muster. She consumed the items, increasing her damage output by quite a bit.  "I never feel completely comfortable at these get togethers, I am actually more comfortable fighting." She nodded her head, one of the few gestures visible with her cloak. "Yeah... It's hard to get along with people. Especially when they expect you to-"

"Hidden, you actually came! I'm happy to see you're doing alright."

Her talk with Raidou was interrupted. "I'm doing fine." Hidden assured Yuki. The Pink Tank was surprisingly happy, but it was nice for the girl not to have tried to give her a hug or something like that. "I doubt a lot of items could change my current equipment set. I am currently decked out on items that round out my abilities." Hidden said nonchalantly. Recently she had an equipment change due to her hitting the third tier mark. 

Yuki began to go over strategies to which Hidden rolled her eyes. 'Raidou does that too. Plans every step.' She spoke up. "I could just stab the first bunny or whatever and then take it out from there. Also, when is that fourth player going to show up. I'm not sure how important they are, but they don't seem to have arrived yet. 

Moving his hands to his pockets he peels out a couple of jars with white paste and passing the other items he had prepared to the pink paladin, assumed that the raven haired NIGHT would be along shortly. "Just in case." he was still rather unsettled, silently glad the girl exited instead of forcing him to move for the door as the thought was actually more difficult than facing even the largest of creatures. He was more than ready he had hoped, but he did not enjoy waltzing into the unknown without some sort of insight. A quick glance to his menus in silence with a scan of what they were reading confirming he was augmented to the hilt. He'd approach on the offensive remembering how efficient the pair was during Habinishu and aimed to offer the some more to aid this time around. A flare of the lenses on his nose, he was ready for anything that may come to pass.

Raidou activates Vengeful Riposte

Raidou | HP:1160/1160 | EN:99/104 | DMG:20 | MIT:86 | EVA:5 | ACC:4 | TAUNT | BH:58 | Antidote:3/3

Edited by Raidou

"Our forth is nearby and already knows the details." Yuki explains, feeling Night's presence behind her. If her friend wanted to be sure that the rest of her party was trust worthy, then so be it. "She will be our primary source of damage over time and area of effect while me and Raidou tank and Hidden clean's up anything that is weak. The only boss that worries me a little bit is the first one since they have such set mechanics and can dish out mean damage."

Yuki looks over to Raidou, ashamed to ask this quest but it was important. "I do not have access to the howl skill, I remember that you did. Would you be willing to tank on the start of the fight and then switch hate values with me as the fight progresses? Since I cannot target the entire group, it's imperative for a person with howl to come since it can still effect targets." Yuki pulled the map from her inventory and showed it to everyone. "When I use this, it will take us through a portal to the dungeon instantly." Opening the scroll, the portal opened from it, making a large gaping hole in her house. "Let's go. My ally is using abilities right now that will help with out fight.

Upon entering the portal, the group was in the dungeon. As the battle begins, Yuki throws the performer crystals on the ground around their fight. This was going to be fun.

Spoiler

Using Misperception Mass & Incarcerate(Instant) on Toffee Bunny.

Frosted Bunny: 650/650 HP | 250 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 50 MIT
Toffee Bunny: 1000/1000 HP | 150 DMG | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 125 MIT
Red-Hot Bunny: 650/650 HP | 400 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 50 MIT
Dark Chocolate Bunny: 650/650 HP | 400 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 0 MIT | Stealth Rating: 13+

Zajčica | HP:1265/1265 | EN:104/104 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 209 | ACC: 2 | BLD: 36 | H.M.:2 | REC:1 | THRNS: 54 | TAUNT | BH: 63 | DoT -25%
Night |
Hidden |
Raidou |

The portal was a swirling mass of pink and yellow stripes. It hurt just to look at it, but she followed her friend on through nonetheless. For a moment, she wondered if the party was about to find themselves objecting on the basis that she hadn't made her appearance just yet. The thought alone was enough invite a chuckle out of her, but she would seal her lips quickly afterwards. Her plans to dominate combat would only work if she lurked within the shadows.

Yuki laid out the performer crystals with such flair that NIGHT could tell just how excited her friend was. Intriguing -- four chocolate rabbits, bouncing and ready to rumble. One of them had an additional debuff on it as compared to the rest of them. The familiar marking applied to its bar merely made her grin as she pulled her blade to her side. Now she knew why the paladin was celebrating.

It was time to let hell loose--!

@Hidden

Spoiler

ID: 155316 | LD: 24 (17, +7)
Remaining in stealth.

ID: 155317 | BD: 10 (6, +4)
<<Galaxy Destroyer>> vs Toffee Bunny.
26 * 13 = 338 DMG | 338 * 0.5 = 169 DMG | 169 - 125 = 44 DMG
> Surprise Attack (Trickster) in play. Applying BRN, BLGT, BLD, TVM for [168 * 2 = 336] DMG for two turns.

Frosted Bunny | HP: 650/650 | DMG: 250 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | MISPERCEPTION
Toffee Bunny | HP: 620/1000 (-44-336) | DMG: 150 | MIT: 125 | ACC: 2 | INCARCERATED | [DoT: 336 DMG] (1/2)
Red-Hot Bunny | HP: 650/650 | DMG: 400 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | MISPERCEPTION
Dark Chocolate Bunny | HP: 650/650 | DMG: 400 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | MISPERCEPTION

[0, 1, 0, 0] NIGHT | HP: 1195/1195 | EN: 105/114 (-9) | DMG: 26 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | BRN: 36 | BLGT: 72 | BLD: 36 | TVM: 24 | REGEN: 30 | HM: 3 | Stealth Detection: 3
Hidden | HP: 1020/1020 | EN: 100/100 | DMG: 16 | MIT: 88 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | HLY: 8 | V-OFF: 102
Raidou | HP: 1160/1160 | EN: 99/104 | DMG: 20 | MIT: 86 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 5 | BH: 58 | TAUNT | Antidote: 3 | VENGEFUL RIPOSTE
Zajcica | HP: 1265/1265 | EN: 104/104 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 209 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BLD: 36 | H.M.:2 | REC:1 | THRNS: 54 | TAUNT | BH: 63 | DoT -25%

Hidden entered the portal, taking to a strange place. The dungeon was a strange one. The floor was entirely a grassland but the surrounding walls were made completely of stone etched in with depiction of rabbits and eggs. Large Stone rocks in the perfect of eggs rested on the ground and Hidden noted they could be vantage points if she scaled it. Four bunnies appeared to be made of various candies stood in front of them, bouncing as if they were eager to fight. With a flick of her wrist, her dagger fell into her hand. "Just kill everything in sight right?" She darted forward, pushing off the ground. The wind rushed past her, threatening to remove the hood that covered her head.

As she charged forward, her weapon began to gleam with a white light. 'Bet' she thought as she almost had arrived at her target. A player appeared into her vision after having struck the target for a very large of chunk of health. 'There she is...' 

Hidden thrust her dagger forward at her target it igniting the area with a brilliant white light. In mere moments, the Toffee Bunny was entirely concealed within a vortex of white light which attacked the target continuously from all sides. Finally, a projection of a white sword manifested into the sky splitting the air as it struck down into the center of the vortex. The light would fade and her opponent still remained. 'tch. It is somehow still alive after all of that.' 

155345 BD:10 -> Holy Activated

DMG:21+2+8=31 * 13=403-125=278 DMG

Restore 102 HP!

Frosted Bunny | HP: 650/650 | DMG: 250 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | MISPERCEPTION
Toffee Bunny | HP: 342/1000 (-44-336) | DMG: 150 | MIT: 125 | ACC: 2 | INCARCERATED | [DoT: 336 DMG] (1/2)
Red-Hot Bunny | HP: 650/650 | DMG: 400 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | MISPERCEPTION
Dark Chocolate Bunny | HP: 650/650 | DMG: 400 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | MISPERCEPTION

[0, 1, 0, 0] NIGHT | HP: 1195/1195 | EN: 105/114 (-9) | DMG: 26 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | BRN: 36 | BLGT: 72 | BLD: 36 | TVM: 24 | REGEN: 30 | HM: 3 | Stealth Detection: 3
[0 , 2, 0, 0]Hidden | HP: 1020/1020 | EN: 90/100 | DMG: 21 | MIT: 58 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | HLY: 8 | V-OFF: 102
@Raidou| HP: 1160/1160 | EN: 99/104 | DMG: 20 | MIT: 86 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 5 | BH: 58 | TAUNT | Antidote: 3 | VENGEFUL RIPOSTE
Zajcica | HP: 1265/1265 | EN: 104/104 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 209 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BLD: 36 | H.M.:2 | REC:1 | THRNS: 54 | TAUNT | BH: 63 | DoT -25%

Stepping last into the portal, a wavering purple resonance like water "Gladly, It's a pleasure to work with you." Raidou responds which was a custom. Yuki steps through and drops the required debuffs burning away their strength, next in sequence stepping out NIGHT appears and with a quick flourish of her weapon combat starts, as a mass of statuses applies all at once. A quick follow up in blinding light from Hidden as expected as she widdles away her own powerful blast. Things were progressing swimmingly without a hitch so far, calculated, and routine. Raidou steps through and a vibrant pulse of red burns from his back in a silent glare, his eyes flare and it grows in an entrapping aura as it permeates the room. The bunnies rather cartoonish appearing eyes lose the little black dot, becoming buttons of white as the pupil vanishes. It was a strange encounter watching what looked like a horror film on one side and Rodger Rabbit on the other like some sort of collage.

Frosted Bunny ID# 155871 results: MOB: 8+2-5=5
Toffee Bunny ID# 155872 results: MOB: 1+2-5=-2
Red Hot Bunny ID# 155873 results: MOB: 1+2-5=-2
Dark Chocolate Bunny ID# 155874 results: MOB: 3+2-5=0

Frosted Bunny | HP: 650/650 | DMG: 250 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | MISPERCEPTION
Toffee Bunny | HP: 442/1000 | DMG: 150 | MIT: 125 | ACC: 2 | INCARCERATED | [DoT: 336 DMG] (1/2)
Red-Hot Bunny | HP: 650/650 | DMG: 400 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | MISPERCEPTION
Dark Chocolate Bunny | HP: 650/650 | DMG: 400 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | MISPERCEPTION

[0, 1, 0, 0] NIGHT | HP: 1195/1195 | EN: 105/114 (-9) | DMG: 26 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | BRN: 36 | BLGT: 72 | BLD: 36 | TVM: 24 | REGEN: 30 | HM: 3 | Stealth Detection: 3
[0 , 2, 0, 0] Hidden | HP: 1020/1020 | EN: 90/100 | DMG: 21 | MIT: 58 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | HLY: 8 | V-OFF: 102
[4, 4, 4, 4] Raidou| HP: 1160/1160 | EN: 99/104 | DMG: 20 | MIT: 86 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 5 | BH: 58 | TAUNT | Antidote: 3 | VENGEFUL RIPOSTE
[0, 0, 0, 0] Zajcica | HP: 1265/1265 | EN: 104/104 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 209 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BLD: 36 | H.M.:2 | REC:1 | THRNS: 54 | TAUNT | BH: 63 | DoT -25%

Edited by Raidou

She wasn't done yet. The bosses were already considerably weakened, but she wasn't going to take any chances with this. The debuffs given to her by Raidou made this easy and she could see why Night absolutely swooned over these things. With a click of it's button, she threw down the last crystal on the ground next to the others. The swirling mix of piano music was a bit jumbling. She could see why they have this kind of effect on enemies.

Now all she had to do was wait for the protection boss to be defeated, the bunny made of candy that was almost universally known as the most disgusting candy ever: Toffee. How many people actually chose toffee over other candies? If they did they were weirdos confirmed. Yuki drew her sword for the moment that Night unstealthed from her position and reset her dots on the rest of the caramel warren.

[Activates Mass Lullaby 2]

Frosted Bunny | HP: 650/650 | DMG: 250 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | MISPERCEPTION
Toffee Bunny | HP: 442/1000 | DMG: 150 | MIT: 125 | ACC: 2 | INCARCERATED | [DoT: 336 DMG] (1/2)
Red-Hot Bunny | HP: 650/650 | DMG: 400 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | MISPERCEPTION
Dark Chocolate Bunny | HP: 650/650 | DMG: 400 | ACC: 2 | MISPERCEPTION

[0, 1, 0, 0] NIGHT | HP: 1195/1195 | EN: 105/114 (-9) | DMG: 26 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | BRN: 36 | BLGT: 72 | BLD: 36 | TVM: 24 | REGEN: 30 | HM: 3 | Stealth Detection: 3
[0 , 2, 0, 0] Hidden | HP: 1020/1020 | EN: 90/100 | DMG: 21 | MIT: 58 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | HLY: 8 | V-OFF: 102
[4, 4, 4, 4] Raidou| HP: 1160/1160 | EN: 99/104 | DMG: 20 | MIT: 86 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 5 | BH: 58 | TAUNT | Antidote: 3 | VENGEFUL RIPOSTE
[0, 0, 0, 0] Zajcica | HP: 1265/1265 | EN: 104/104 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 209 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BLD: 36 | H.M.:2 | REC:1 | THRNS: 54 | TAUNT | BH: 63 | DoT -25%

As the conglomerate swarmed their would-be CEO, their footsteps left behind trails of varying flavours, and NIGHT wondered if they were melting by the feet. For the toffee bunny, it began to melt slightly at its edges -- NIGHT took the opportunity to end it quick before it could spill any further and ruin the battleground, a white glow spilling from the guard of her blade to its tip. With one swipe, the woman spun around to slash it across its back, and it seemed to reinvigorate the corruption still left within. One explosion was all it took, a small well of hardened toffee left on the ground it stood on, and NIGHT thought it best to retreat to the shadows while the game would still let her.

A hop backward and she let the system guise her steps and form with a crackle. In a flurry of noise, she was gone.

@Hidden

Spoiler

ID: 154124 | BD: 6 (2, +4)
<<Galaxy Destroyer>> vs Toffee Bunny.
26 * 13 = 338 DMG | 338 - 125 = 213 DMG

ID: 156079 | LD: 12 (5, +7)
Vanishing as a free action. (-5 EN)

Frosted Bunny | HP: 650/650 | DMG: 250 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2
Toffee Bunny | HP: -107/1000 (-213-336) | DMG: 150 | MIT: 125 | ACC: 2 | INCARCERATED | [DoT: 336 DMG] (2/2)
Red-Hot Bunny | HP: 650/650 | DMG: 400 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2
Dark Chocolate Bunny | HP: 650/650 | DMG: 400 | ACC: 2

[0, 2, 0, 0] NIGHT | HP: 1195/1195 | EN: 92/114 (+1, -9-5) | DMG: 26 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | BRN: 36 | BLGT: 72 | BLD: 36 | TVM: 24 | REGEN: 30 | HM: 3 | Stealth Detection: 3
[0, 2, 0, 0] Hidden | HP: 1020/1020 | EN: 90/100 | DMG: 21 | MIT: 58 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | HLY: 8 | V-OFF: 102
[4, 4, 4, 4] Raidou | HP: 1160/1160 | EN: 99/104 | DMG: 20 | MIT: 86 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 5 | BH: 58 | TAUNT | Antidote: 3 | VENGEFUL RIPOSTE
[0, 0, 0, 0] Zajcica | HP: 1265/1265 | EN: 104/104 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 209 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BLD: 36 | H.M.:2 | REC:1 | THRNS: 54 | TAUNT | BH: 63 | DoT -25%

The team they had scraped together was very effective at the killing of small defenseless rabbits. Night effectively finished off the first rabbit that they had to kill first and vanished back into the shadows. 'Its annoying how much better she is. I can't let her know that she is, but her DoT is very effective. It utterly destroyed that rabbit.' She pouted for a short second before beginning to move her focus to another target. A bunny that was coated with an armor of frosting. 

Darting forward, her dagger would gleam with an orange light before she made a series of slashes across its body dealing abit of damage but not enough to keep on par with Night. 'Stupid two-handers. If the weapon wasn't so big and weird in my hands I might have used it too.' She crept back behind the wall that was Yuki and peered back over at the monsters. 'Everytime Raidou's here everything is stupidly easy. Makes it kinda boring really' 

156774 BD:6 
DMG: 21*13=273-50=223

Frosted Bunny | HP: 427/650 | DMG: 250 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2
Toffee Bunny | HP: -207/1000 (-213-336) | DMG: 150 | MIT: 125 | ACC: 2 | INCARCERATED | [DoT: 336 DMG] (2/2)
Red-Hot Bunny | HP: 650/650 | DMG: 400 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2
Dark Chocolate Bunny | HP: 650/650 | DMG: 400 | ACC: 2

[0, 2, 0, 0] NIGHT | HP: 1195/1195 | EN: 92/114 (+1, -9-5) | DMG: 26 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | BRN: 36 | BLGT: 72 | BLD: 36 | TVM: 24 | REGEN: 30 | HM: 3 | Stealth Detection: 3
[1, 2, 0, 0] Hidden | HP: 1020/1020 | EN: 80/100 | DMG: 21 | MIT: 58 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | HLY: 8 | V-OFF: 102
[4, 4, 4, 4] Raidou | HP: 1160/1160 | EN: 99/104 | DMG: 20 | MIT: 86 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 5 | BH: 58 | TAUNT | Antidote: 3 | VENGEFUL RIPOSTE
[0, 0, 0, 0] Zajcica | HP: 1265/1265 | EN: 104/104 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 209 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BLD: 36 | H.M.:2 | REC:1 | THRNS: 54 | TAUNT | BH: 63 | DoT -25%

A steady walking approach as NIGHT blinks in an out of existence reducing the tank of the bunch to nothing more than a puddle. Yuki pops the next debuff in sequence as a darkened song begins to amply the sounds that were already present like a choir. Things were going well enough without a hitch and as Hidden drops an attack upon the healer as a softly white candy rabbit, Raidou screams up to her side. Pausing with a gold pulse and allowing her to remove herself from the sweep before he tears around a shredding their HP in his own right, with a wide trail. He turns as Yuki moves in sequence like gears in a machine "Switch." Raidou speaks softly using his weapon so force himself into a slide backward, for her to move up to meet the red rabbit as they had planned. As he halts, a pulse of red affirms his hold on the other senses.

ID# 156821 results: Battle: 3+4=7, Hit! dealing 240-50=190 damage to Frosted Bunny
ID# 156823 results: Battle: 7+4=11, Hit! dealing 240-50=190 damage to Red-Hot Bunny
ID# 156824 results: Battle: 1=1, Critical Miss!

ID# 156825 results: MOB: 1+2-5=-2, Missed vs. Raidou!
ID# 156826 results: MOB: 2+2-5=-1, Missed vs. Raidou!
ID# 156827 results: MOB: 6+2-5=2, Missed vs. Raidou!

Frosted Bunny | HP: 302/650 | DMG: 250 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | MISPERCEPTION
Toffee Bunny | HP: -207/1000 (-213-336) | DMG: 150 | MIT: 125 | ACC: 2 | INCARCERATED | [DoT: 336 DMG] (2/2)
Red-Hot Bunny | HP: 525/650 | DMG: 400 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | MISPERCEPTION
Dark Chocolate Bunny | HP: 650/650 | DMG: 400 | ACC: 2 | MISPERCEPTION

[0, 2, 0, 0] NIGHT | HP: 1195/1195 | EN: 92/114 (+1, -9-5) | DMG: 26 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | BRN: 36 | BLGT: 72 | BLD: 36 | TVM: 24 | REGEN: 30 | HM: 3 | Stealth Detection: 3
[1, 2, 0, 0] Hidden | HP: 1020/1020 | EN: 80/100 | DMG: 21 | MIT: 58 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | HLY: 8 | V-OFF: 102
[7, 7, 7, 5] Raidou | HP: 1160/1160 | EN: 87/104 | DMG: 20 | MIT: 86 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 5 | BH: 58 | TAUNT | Antidote: 3 | VENGEFUL RIPOSTE

Edited by Raidou

Finally it was time for her to get into the action and start fighting. Things were so easy with Night literally destroying everything that she touched. Raidou was doing the work that she brought him for, drawing the aggro since she was unable to target the entire Warren with an area of effect. "Switch."

Yep, right on schedule. Yuki jumped in with grace, absolutely enjoying her newfound speed with her new weapon. Durandal was no stronger than her other weapon and was pretty much as useful in combat as a butter knife right now, but all she needed was to keep up the aggro. Her blade was met with nothing but air unfortunately. The paladin frowned at her inability to make a connection with her targets. She should have invested in accuracy foods as well. It was a good thing that she opted to bring a second tank with her.

"Watch out!'" The paladin warned. "I missed it Rai!"

image.png

<<Switch Failure>>

Frosted Bunny | HP: 302/650 | DMG: 250 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | MISPERCEPTION
Red-Hot Bunny | HP: 525/650 | DMG: 400 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | MISPERCEPTION
Dark Chocolate Bunny | HP: 650/650 | DMG: 400 | ACC: 2 | MISPERCEPTION

[0, 2, 0, 0] NIGHT | HP: 1195/1195 | EN: 92/114 | DMG: 26 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | BRN: 36 | BLGT: 72 | BLD: 36 | TVM: 24 | REGEN: 30 | HM: 3 | Stealth Detection: 3
[7, 7, 7, 5] Raidou | HP: 1160/1160 | EN: 87/104 | DMG: 20 | MIT: 86 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 5 | BH: 58 | TAUNT | Antidote: 3 | VENGEFUL RIPOSTE
[0, 0, 1, 0] Zajcica | HP: 1265/1265 | EN: 104/104 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 209 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BLD: 36 | H.M.:2 | REC:1 | THRNS: 54 | TAUNT | BH: 63 | DoT -25%

Talk about entertaining; as the tanks attempted to swap hate, NIGHT's focus was set on the now vulnerable bunnies, idly bouncing around and swinging at Raidou. They'd fling themselves at him, only to find their blows missing, unable to hit their flaring red mark. Meanwhile, she'd been waiting for Yuki to clear out the way once she'd attempted to dive towards the crimson rabbit. It dodged with a twirl backwards, the single unique acrobatic of the group.

Mm. She didn't like how it was flaunting in the middle of battle. Especially for a chocolate, edible bunny...

With a rush of static, NIGHT dashed past the creatures as they continued to circle Raidou. One cut into their backs was all her blade needed to coax a melting out of the creatures. A gash sealed with a slimy, caustic wax; each of their opponents form began to wane in detail, a growing heat from their insides taking hold.

@Hidden

Spoiler

ID: 156903 | LD: 15 (8, +7)
Remaining in stealth.

ID: 156904 | BD: 8 (4, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Frosted Bunny.
26 * 12 = 312 DMG | 312 * 0.5 = 156 DMG | 156 - 50 = 106 DMG

> Surprise Attack (Trickster) in play. Applying BRN, BLGT, BLD, TVM for [168] DMG for two turns.

ID: 156905 | BD: 12 (8, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Red-Hot Bunny.
26 * 12 = 312 DMG | 312 * 0.5 = 156 DMG | 156 - 50 = 106 DMG

> Surprise Attack (Trickster) in play. Applying BRN, BLGT, BLD, TVM for [168] DMG for two turns.

ID: 156906 | BD: 11 (7, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Dark Chocolate Bunny.
26 * 12 = 312 DMG | 312 * 0.5 = 156 DMG 

Frosted Bunny | HP: 28/650 (-106-168) | DMG: 250 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | MISPERCEPTION | [DoT: 168 DMG] (1/2)
Red-Hot Bunny | HP: 251/650 (-106-168) | DMG: 400 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | MISPERCEPTION | [DoT: 168 DMG] (1/2)
Dark Chocolate Bunny | HP: 326/650 (-156-168) | DMG: 400 | ACC: 2 | MISPERCEPTION | [DoT: 168 DMG] (1/2)

[1, 1, 1] NIGHT | HP: 1195/1195 | EN: 78/114 (+1, -15) | DMG: 26 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | BRN: 36 | BLGT: 72 | BLD: 36 | TVM: 24 | REGEN: 30 | HM: 3 | Stealth Detection: 3
[1, 0, 0] Hidden | HP: 1020/1020 | EN: 80/100 | DMG: 21 | MIT: 58 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | HLY: 8 | V-OFF: 102
[7, 7, 5] Raidou | HP: 1160/1160 | EN: 87/104 | DMG: 20 | MIT: 86 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 5 | BH: 58 | TAUNT | Antidote: 3 | VENGEFUL RIPOSTE
[0, 1, 0] Zajcica | HP: 1265/1265 | EN: 104/104 | DMG: 9 | MIT: 209 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BLD: 36 | HM: 6 | REC: 3 | THRNS: 54 | BH: 63 | TAUNT | DoT -25%

FROSTED BUNNY: While alive, heal other members of the warren for 10% max HP.
TOFFEE BUNNY: While alive, other members of the Warren cannot be attacked.
RED-HOT BUNNY: On a BD7+ attack that connects, apply Burn (60) to target.
DARK CHOCOLATE BUNNY: Enters stealth every 2 turns. Base Stealth Rating of 13. Attacks from stealth strike all members of the party.

In the moment that NIGHT reappeared, each of the opponents were struck and afflicted with a myriad of effects. Her eyes darkened as she realized how truly outclassed she was by this girl. Thankfully, her hood covered her pout. Everyone was doing better than her. Even Raidou who was supposed to be some dorky gatherer that was only good for making potions or drugs or whatever they were. 

The RED-HOT BUNNY hopped past her, gone wild with the new burning feeling that was slowly setting over its body. Angered, she raised her dagger into the air before crashing it down on the bunny as it tried to escape. As her weapon contacted the opponent, a flash of light would envelop it until there was nothing left but a crack in the ground. She sighed and turned. There was almost no point for her to continue. The other two could easily take care of it. 

156926 BD:10 -> RED-HOT BUNNY
DMG: 21+8+2)*13=403-50=353 DMG

Spoiler

Frosted Bunny | HP: 28/650 (-106-168) | DMG: 250 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | MISPERCEPTION | [DoT: 168 DMG] (1/2)
Red-Hot Bunny | HP: 0/650 | DMG: 400 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | MISPERCEPTION | [DoT: 168 DMG] (1/2)
Dark Chocolate Bunny | HP: 326/650 (-156-168) | DMG: 400 | ACC: 2 | MISPERCEPTION | [DoT: 168 DMG] (1/2)

[1, 1] NIGHT | HP: 1195/1195 | EN: 78/114 (+1, -15) | DMG: 26 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | BRN: 36 | BLGT: 72 | BLD: 36 | TVM: 24 | REGEN: 30 | HM: 3 | Stealth Detection: 3
[1, 0] Hidden | HP: 1020/1020 | EN: 70/100 | DMG: 21 | MIT: 58 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | HLY: 8 | V-OFF: 102
[7, 5] Raidou | HP: 1160/1160 | EN: 87/104 | DMG: 20 | MIT: 86 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 5 | BH: 58 | TAUNT | Antidote: 3 | VENGEFUL RIPOSTE
[0, 0] Zajcica | HP: 1265/1265 | EN: 104/104 | DMG: 9 | MIT: 209 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BLD: 36 | HM: 6 | REC: 3 | THRNS: 54 | BH: 63 | TAUNT | DoT -25%

FROSTED BUNNY: While alive, heal other members of the warren for 10% max HP.
DARK CHOCOLATE BUNNY: Enters stealth every 2 turns. Base Stealth Rating of 13. Attacks from stealth strike all members of the party.

Emblazoned by the fact the candy manifestations were dropping like flies, like a well oiled machine the group was dispatching them quickly and efficiently. As the fires from NIGHT's weapon reduce the Red Hot to barely anything, a quick and decisive burst of light from Hidden causes it to turn to ash and wither away. A slide of his feet, the thickened red aura still pouring out of his back like smoke from a flame he knew he had their undivided attention. The frosted bunny winds back with an attack. He makes a choice to take the blow, and a hefty fisted blow into his stomach causes his HP pool to take a dip. Gritting his teeth, with no energy expended his skill stasis was not present and with a flash of gold a sudden burst of energy blindsides the intended target. With a cough and a slight grin, Raidou shifts back. "It's over..." as he watches the dial on the raven haired girls DoT about to proc on his HUD as he rips the blade in response to that which had struck him erasing it from existence.

ID# 156994 results: Battle: 7+4=11, Hit dealing 260 to Dark Chocolate Bunny!

ID# 156995 results: MOB: 10, Major Critical (+2 Base) dealing (252-86)*.5=83 to Raidou! Vengeful Riposte Activates dealing 252/.5=126-50=76 damage!

ID# 156996 results: MOB: 2, Missed vs. Raidou!

Frosted Bunny | HP: 17/650 | DMG: 250 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | MISPERCEPTION | [DoT: 168 DMG] (1/2)
Dark Chocolate Bunny | HP: 131/650 | DMG: 400 | ACC: 2 | MISPERCEPTION | [DoT: 168 DMG] (1/2)

[1, 1] NIGHT | HP: 1195/1195 | EN: 78/114 | DMG: 26 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | BRN: 36 | BLGT: 72 | BLD: 36 | TVM: 24 | REGEN: 30 | HM: 3 | Stealth Detection: 3
[1, 0] Hidden | HP: 1020/1020 | EN: 70/100 | DMG: 21 | MIT: 58 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | HLY: 8 | V-OFF: 102
[7, 8] Raidou | HP: 1077/1160 | EN: 77/104 | DMG: 20 | MIT: 86 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 5 | BH: 58 | TAUNT | Antidote: 3
[0, 0] Zajcica | HP: 1265/1265 | EN: 104/104 | DMG: 9 | MIT: 209 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BLD: 36 | HM: 6 | REC: 3 | THRNS: 54 | BH: 63 | TAUNT | DoT -25%

FROSTED BUNNY: While alive, heal other members of the warren for 10% max HP.

Edited by Raidou