[PP-F03] <<Treant Rivalries>> Hazy Memories In The Midst of War

Funny thing is Claim asked him something that he never expected. Maybe it was because he looked young enough to have the time to be in a relationship, which was normal but with Crozeph, things like relationships aren't normal. "I'm currently engaged, you'll meet her soon enough once we get the wedding date set" he replied. Somehow Crozeph felt more at ease now that he and Claim finally catching up little by little. It would take a bit more time but Aincrad has a lot of quests to do, they're both in the same guild so it was easier for him to contact Claim once they need to do another one again.

"In the meantime, we can end this quests now and look for another one" He leaned back on a treant who sad behind them "I'm sure the peeps from Jacob's Ladder won't mind if we both do some quests, I was planning on taking Yuurei but maybe next time" he added. The treants won the war but it would mean that another battle would happen soon but for now, they can celebrate and kick back after a huge battle.