[F18-PP] Recycle <<Just for the Halibut>>

<<Just for the Halibut>>

On a trip like this, it was hardly fair to bring her standard equipment for the hunt. She'd only recently gotten the interest for chasing down this hunt's origins, and popping the query to her shield and her fiancé, found out that they hadn't attempted the quest before. Couple this with a handful more she'd done with Bahr, and NIGHT had a full day's journey planned out for the three of them.

What was she, a honeymoon tour guide? No, wait. Honeymoons were supposed to be set after the wedding, weren't they...?

It was with these thoughts shaken out of her head that she'd finally meet the two players out at the slum of a settlement, a wave to the duo as she'd stepped away from the shack's walls. "This way," she'd inform them, drifting over towards a familiar dock, though while it had once been sunk into the water, it seemed as though the system had it repaired itself. Intriguing.

@Zajcica @Crozeph

Y8KUauY.png

NIGHT
  | HP: 1285/1285 | EN: 124/124
  | ACC: 1 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 72 | BH: 51
  | HM: 6 | LM: 2 | LD: 10
  | Stealth Detection: 3 | Stealth Rating: 7
  | Dungeon Search: 2

- - -
[Examine]

[Equipment]

• Maneki-Neko Figurine
    -- [ Loot Die III | +3 LD. ]
  • Sleek Shift
    -- [ Mitigation I | +27 MIT. ]
    -- [ Heavy Momentum II | +6 DMG on an unsuccessful attack. Buff is removed on a successful attack. ]
  • Second Wind
    -- [ Mitigation I | +27 MIT. ]
    -- [ Light Momentum II | +2 ACC on an unsuccessful attack. Buff is removed on a successful attack. ]

[Battle-Ready Inventory]

• [T1E3] Teleport Crystal (1) | Instant | TELEPORT
  • Tier III Blank Dungeon Map (5)

Skills

Skills

Mod Count: 8/8

1. Two-Handed Straight Sword | Passive | RANK 5/5
    Ferocity, Precision, Finesse
  2. Heavy Armor | Passive | RANK 3/5 
    > Athletics
  3. Searching | Passive | RANK 3/5
    > Reveal
  4. Hiding | Passive | RANK 4+1/5
    Blindside, Vanish,
    Surprise Attack: Trickster
  5. Extended Mod Limit | Passive | RANK 3/3 
  6. Battle Healing | Passive | RANK 4/5

[Extra]

• Survival | Passive 
  • Concentration | Active -- CD: 3
  • Familiar Mastery: Fighter | Passive | RANK 3/3

Consumed Buffs

Spoiler
  • Tanos Statue | +1 LD

• [T2E3] Ice Cream Mochi (1) | LOOT DIE III
  • Spyglass (X) | -5 POSTS TO DUNGEON FIND (1/3)

Misc. Buffs

Spoiler
  • Dimensional Backpack, Item Stash
    | +2 Battle-Ready Inventory Slots.
  • Well Rested
    | -1 EN for the first three expenditures of each combat. 
  • Relaxed
    | +(5 * Tier) HP per out-of-combat post. Full energy restoration occurs after two turns out of combat.
  • Squeaky Clean
    | -25% DoT damage taken from the first DoT applied to this player in a thread.
  • Skylight: Hiding
    | +1 Expertise to declared utility skill. Cooldown of 30 days to reassign.
  • Multipurpose
    | +1 LD/Prosperity/Stealth/Detection to one post per thread. Can be applied after a roll.
  • Filling
    | +1 T1 slot to a food consumed by this player in a thread. Can exceed Cook enhancement caps.
  • Col Deposit
    | +5% col from loot-minimum mobs, +10% col from treasure chests.

[♫]

Yuki followed behind Night making sure that Crozeph was following behind her to be their back up. Bringing Crow along was nice for the moral support, but he also did some good extra damage and was able to gain some experience with them while they leveled up. He was getting closer and closer to tier 3 with each and every quest that they did. She was starting to think that he might even make it to the boss raid, but she would be worried for his own safety if he were a little too weak to handle any area of effect damage the boss could deal.

"I'm right behind you." Yuki signifies to Night. "We're fishing up some deep-sea creature or something right? We've already done this once in the scents. I wonder if this one will have feet too." She was thinking out loud now. That boss was laughably easy though.

[Activates Parry]

Spoiler

Zajčica
Level: 57
HP: 1230/1230
EN: 114/114

Stats:
Damage: 3
Mitigation: 166
Evasion: -1
Accuracy: 2
BH: 61
BLD: 36
H.M.: 2
REC: 1
THRNS: 54
TAUNT

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Durandal (T3/Perfect/OHSS): ACC II; BLD I
Armor: Charlemagne Rouge (T3/Perfect/Heavy): Heavy Momentum II, Rec I
Misc: Casa di Logistilla (T3/Perfect/Shield): Thorns II; Taunt

Skills:
One-Handed Straight Sword [Rank 1]
Heavy Armor [Rank 5]
Fighting Spirit [Obtained]
Block [Rank 5]
Battle Healing [Rank 5]
Parry [Obtained]
Howl

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Mastery: Defender

Mods:
Athletics
Stonewall
Shield Bash
Vengeful Riposte

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleportation Crystal*1
Immolation+2*8
Ration+2*7
Fiery Dragon Roll(MIT III)*3

Housing Buffs:
Well Rested: -1 energy cost for the first three expenditures of each combat
Squeaky Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25% (rounded down)
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Tasty: Turn 2 identical food items into a Lesser Feast. A Lesser Feast contains 4 portions of the food items sacrificed.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Angler: +1 material gained when fishing
Advanced Training: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild:
Tanos Statue: +15 Mitigation for a thread.

Wedding Ring:

He followed behind them, another quest that he hasn't done yet. The two had been going on doing quests fast enough to do another one the next day. It was fine with him, as long as he gets to see Yuki whenever she does battle was enough to ease her worries. He could only hope of bringing some support for them but for now he must do his best to keep up with the duo's express grinding. If one was to invest imagination, the two are like a freight train with a really thick armor in the fronts ramming anything that wound stand on their path. A dangerous duo, he'd be stomped he got into their bad side.

"A fish with feet? sounds like a Junji Ito inspired monster..." he placed a hand on the hilt of his sword "...I'm already starting hate it" he told them. For Crozeph, the more grotesque the creature is, the more it is capable of doing horrible things to players and that can only mean that he should hate them with every fiber or data of his being inside the game.

40682749_statpic.jpg.1eb411181167d05bf990d782a549be42.jpg

Crozeph [Level 43]
  | HP: 880/880 | EN: 86/86
  | ACC: 4 | DMG: 15 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 48
  | FREEZE +1 | RECOVERY +2 | 

** Rank 3 Merchant - The Night's Watch
** WARNING: Mitigation cannot fall below 0!
  Hide contents

[Equipment]

• Lamina De Skadi [T2 Rare]
    -- Freeze +1 
    Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 (1 slot) or natural successful attack rolls of 8-10 (2 slots) remove the enemy’s action on their next turn. Frozen opponents lose any evasion properties. Striking a frozen enemy before the effect ends will end Freeze and deal an extra (12 * Tier) unmitigatable damage. [Must hit to activate the status condition.]
    -- ACC +2
    -- 
    A katana with a black hilt and an azure blade like a clear,  blue, lake water. The name translates into "Blade of Skadi" a goddess who also represented hunting and winter, signifying its use as for hunting or attacking foes by freezing them. When equipped, the user 's breath will be like one who is breathing in a cold place and the freeze effect is seen as some kind of water splashing that freezes upon contact with the target.
  • Cloak of the Oath
    -- MIT +2 

-- EVA +1
    -- A
     black haori who belonged to a vice-president of the Shinsengumi. Enables the wearer to withstand attacks and also evade it.
  • Caster's Mystic Code
    -- Recovery +2

-- ACC +1
    -- 
    A platinum band for the wrist with runic inscriptions worn by a Babylonian king who had access to magecraft. This item gives a boost on accuracy and ability to restore energy to cast more spells just like how the previous owner wanted it to work, it glows a vibrant blue when it activates through the lettering.

[Battle-Ready Inventory]

• Blessed Marble +1 EVA +1 Life-Mending
  • x2 T2 Perfect Fiery Dragon Roll [MIT]
  • x2 T2 Rare Udon Bowl +2 ACC
  • x2 T2 Rare Mochi +2 LD
  • x2 T2 Rare Ramen Bowl +2 EVA 
  •  
  • Dimensional Backpack

Skills

Hide contents

Mod Count: 3/8

1. Katana | Passive | RANK 5/5
    Finesse R3 Precision 
  2. Light Armor | Passive | RANK 3/5 
    > Athletics
  3. Battle Healing | Passive | RANK 2/5
  4. Curved Sword | Passive | RANK 1/5
  5. First-Aid | Active | RANK 3/5
  6. Extended Mod Limit | Passive | RANK 3

[Extra]

• Survival | Passive 
  • Meditation | Active I +10 EN
  • Familiar Mastery: Fighter | Passive | RANK 3/3

Misc. Buffs

Hide contents
  •  Relaxed | Passive | House buff
    >  

Edited by Crozeph

Talk about a serene lake. If only it didn't look so... green and polluted. She'd barely seen the floor of it when she got dragged down under her first attempt at the fight. For a moment the player wondered if there might be a chance she would pull out something dissatisfactory from the waters, like an old rusty can or a boot. It hadn't happened before to her memory, but it would be hilarious to find out.

NIGHT pulled out a fishing rod from her inventory -- the same one her guild mate passed off to her -- and began to take a seat at the edge of the boardwalk.

"Should be an easy catch and kill," she remarked, tossing her line out to disrupt the mirror. "I wouldn't worry too much about getting our mark wrangled any time soon. Did either of you two bring a rod? ... Guess I should've asked that first, huh...?"

@Zajcica

Spoiler

ID: 156172 | CD: 3 | Nothing seems to be biting...

Yuki took a seat on the pier with her legs cross leg she was a kindergartner sitting on the carpet. She was familiar with fishing but did really have a rod of her own yet. She made a mental not to acquire the fishing skill but never really got around to it with all the combat skills that she had been racking up. However, that being said, she felt as though she was going to run out of skills to purchase soon. Maybe she would finally be able to collect on a utility skill for once.

"I didn't bring and extra, no. Better hope the thing doesn't break." Yuki said resting her chin on her hand. Night was best with the luck in the group, so she would be able to find it quicker than she would. Hopefully they wouldn't have to go back into town to get a new rod.

"we're going to fish it out?" he asked. For a moment Crozeph was surprised. If it had legs then why should Night fish it out, that fish is a lazy ass creature. The only idea he had was to call it out but then he didn't know what sound the fish does. "I didn't bring any also," he told her, it was probably the biggest mistake he'd done so far. "I messed-up," he thought as he looked at the water. "At this point, it'll take too long for Night to find it if she's the only one looking for it" so his self-blaming session has begun.

He had been joining them from the past few days and he still hasn't acted like a proper support. It was more like he was an extra DPS in the group, if only he was prepared and not relying on Yuki for everything. He dipped his hand into the water paddling and struggling to keep himself from falling into the water. 

[♪]

5AmOdAx.png

"Huh?"

Words of her party's missing tool from their kit reached her ears, and NIGHT couldn't feel further from a fool in her current situation. Was this why Bahr had offered her one of what she could assume was a few spares? Perhaps it was much more unlikely for players to carry around a fishing rod to begin with, unless they had the skill invested into; otherwise, it was a hobby that only a few choice people would be interested in partaking in.

;; ;; ;;

Should NIGHT call herself an old fisherman now? Isn't that what she was making herself out to be? As the only one with the rod in tow, she could only peer over her shoulder with narrowed pupils, trying to gauge her company's demeanor towards waiting around. She hoped the trip wasn't boring them. Maybe it would get exciting--

A tug on her line. NIGHT's head immediately snapped back to her rod as she attempted to reel her catch in.

@Zajcica

Spoiler

ID: 156268 | CD: 9 | Fossil Fish inbound!

A Game of Gods Season 3: Renaissance - TV Tropes ForumYuki shot up from her position. She hadn't expected Night to fish something up so quickly. Drawing her sword from it's scabbard, she rushed to make contact with the enemy and take control of the battle. It was annoying, but she truly wanted to be effective at tanking for the floor boss, she would need to use the skill that she has dreaded the most at buying.

With a sigh, she returned her weapon to it's holster, grabbing the beautiful Celtic horn and holding it out in front of her. With a deep breath, she called out it's name. "La Black Luna!"

The smaller horn disappeared and what came out of it was massive horn in a similar appearance that wrapped around her body. A grin on her face and a deep breath, the paladin blew all her built up breath into the instrument, cause a loud brass roar. A blue light emitted over the battle field and sent the enemy to it's back. Once it was over, the brass instrument returned to it's normal size at the girls hip.

The fish monster rose to it's feet soon after using it's sharp teeth to bite through her armor.

[4]Zajčica | HP:1280/1280 | EN:114/114 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 151 | EVA: -1 | ACC: 2 | BLD: 36 | H.M.: 2 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 54 | TAUNT | BH: 64 | DoT -25% | [Parry Atcive]
[0]Crozeph |
[0]NIGHT | 

Fossil Fish 1 | 250 HP | 50 MIT | +1 Accuracy | +2 Evasion | 100 DMG | +25 Damage on a roll of 9 | +50 Damage on a roll of 10

image.png

• ID: 156295
  • BD: 10 success
  • Crozeph dealt 15 + 2 critical x 5 San Ge = 255 - 50 = 205 damage to Fossil Fish 1

[4]Zajčica | HP:1280/1280 | EN:114/114 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 151 | EVA: -1 | ACC: 2 | BLD: 36 | H.M.: 2 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 54 | TAUNT | BH: 64 | DoT -25% | [Parry Atcive]
[2]Crozeph | HP: 880/880 I EN 74/86 I DMG: 15 I MIT: 48 I ACC: 4 I EVA: 1 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 2 I BH: 17
[0]NIGHT | 

Fossil Fish 1 | 45/250 HP | 50 MIT | +1 Accuracy | +2 Evasion | 100 DMG | +25 Damage on a roll of 9 | +50 Damage on a roll of 10 [FRZ]

It felt like a grenade exploded just behind him. Before he was trapped inside the game, Crozeph's observant nature was not limited to vision, or rather he was more good on listening to sounds. His hearing wasn't phenomenal but he had an aptitude to distinguish sound because he can hear clearly and also the reason why he doesn't speak so loud. Now a thunderous sound just exploded and Crozeph panicked as if he had PTSD.

He unsheathed his katana, his eyes widened, and his mind in shock. Yuki's howl also affected him but in a good way. "Because you won't come out of the water you lazy ass fish, Yuki had to fire that thing!" he slammed his katana in the water in a vertical motion. Ice shaped like spikes impaled the fossil fish and locked it into place and the water froze beneath them. Crozeph fell on his back, trying to calm himself "I'm sorry I panicked" he told them.

Edited by Crozeph

So there they were, totally chilling out on the dock. NIGHT had just brought in a floppy fish dancing about on the wooden boards, about to toss her line into the lake once more (because she was the only one who had a fishing rod apparently), and then Yuki brought out this gigantic battle horn out of nowhere and tooted the heck out of it.

Birds flew. Leaves fell from their trees. And NIGHT could've sworn that not only did all the fishes dart away from her bobber, but the tremor her paladin had created caused a literal whirlpool to form in the middle of the body of water, summoning up a decrepit cave's entrance.

-- If only they weren't on a tier 2 floor; NIGHT might've captured it. But just as quickly as the quake started, it stopped when Yuki put away her device.

And NIGHT was left to deal with a lack of anything present in the ruffled pond.

Q_Q

@Zajcica

Spoiler

ID: 156297 | LD: 31 (19, +12) | Spits blood -- Um, Advanced Dungeon found????? We're not going in there. Roll totally cancelled.

The paladin grinned at the effectiveness of her toot. If she was going to have to use howl, then she would make some fun out of it that wasn't screaming. This was definitely unorthodox for most players, but it couldn't get any better than that could it?

She looked upon the frozen target in the water, seeing that Crow was still able to keep up his debuffing. She pulled her blade clear of it's holster and made a slash at the target. As the pool of water that had summoned a current dwindled, however, the enemy was wished away from her strike.

"Maa mou. Seriously, how do I miss targets that can't even move?" The girl complained as she kept up her sword ready for anything else that Night might fish up out of the water. They were supposed to be finding a boss monster after all. She needed that thing's experience.

image.png

[5]Zajčica | HP:1280/1280 | EN:114/114 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 151 | EVA: -1 | ACC: 2 | BLD: 36 | H.M.: 2 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 54 | TAUNT | BH: 64 | DoT -25% | [Parry Atcive]
[2]Crozeph | HP: 880/880 I EN 74/86 I DMG: 15 I MIT: 48 I ACC: 4 I EVA: 1 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 2 I BH: 17
[0]NIGHT | 

Fossil Fish 1 | 45/250 HP | 50 MIT | +1 Accuracy | +2 Evasion | 100 DMG | +25 Damage on a roll of 9 | +50 Damage on a roll of 10 [FRZ]

• ID: 156334
  • BD: 3 + 4 = 7 success I CD: 9 
  • Crozeph dealt 15 x 11 Iai = 165 - 50 MIT = 115 damage to Fossil Fish 1
  • Recovery proc +4 EN

[5]Zajčica | HP:1280/1280 | EN:114/114 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 151 | EVA: -1 | ACC: 2 | BLD: 36 | H.M.: 2 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 54 | TAUNT | BH: 64 | DoT -25% | [Parry Atcive]
[2]Crozeph | HP: 880/880 I EN 70/86 I DMG: 15 I MIT: 48 I ACC: 4 I EVA: 1 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 2 I BH: 17
[0]NIGHT | 

Fossil Fish 1 | 0/250 HP (-115) | 50 MIT | +1 Accuracy | +2 Evasion | 100 DMG | +25 Damage on a roll of 9 | +50 Damage on a roll of 10 [FRZ]

"The blast of her howl must've affected her too," he thought as he saw Yuki miss her attack. It was his job to finish the fish before it could move again. He placed his katana back in its sheath and took one step back and then pulled out his katana again hitting the fish. I took only a second and Crozeph katana was back in its sheath while the fish shattered after a blade went through its body. He was improving on doing it, finally after working out his build he a can do Iai properly.

Now Night was still fishing? or did Yuki's howl scared everything away? "well how many of them fish are we fighting?" he asked her. If it is already done then they can go somewhere else but somehow Crozeph got a feeling that it's not over yet.

Edited by Crozeph

NIGHT could only look out to the rough waters, hoping that the fish would return. But after a few moments of inactivity, there was nothing, and so she sighed and rose from her spot.

"I'll go pick them up from somewhere." Her gesture towards her single pole wedged in between the dock's boards was only her ushering for her squadron to pick up where she would be leaving off for the moment. "There's supposed to be four minions and one major... One sec, I'm sure there's a store here somewhere nearby-- there always is..."

With her eyes set to the floor, the player shuffled away from the couple, pulling open her mail interface for a reference on her destination. Sure enough, she was able to track it down.

Except that it rested on the other side of town. Great.

NIGHT turned around to her friends in reluctance. "I'll-- be back in... a bit." Then, with hurried steps, she took her leave to fetch the tools.

@Zajcica

Spoiler

ID: 156349 | CD: 1 | Nothing seems to be biting...

Nearly as soon as Night had left the group, the pole started to fiddle in it's spot. The wire washed into the water and reeled. Yuki ran over to the dock, grabbing the pole and stopping the wire from going any further. With a mighty heave after a bit of a struggle, she shored the fossil fish to the shore. It landed right next to Crow and Night was nowhere to be found. That wasn't good at all.

"C-Crow! Be careful." The paladin did her best to get in front of her soon-to-be, but to no avail. The mob saw Crow and gave him no time to react to his attack. It's scaly mouth revealed the sharp teeth in its maw. Reaching forward, it grabbed him and bit him down on his shoulder just as Yuki arrived. She shoulder checked the beast and huffed angrily. "I'm going to destroy you!"

image.pngimage.png

Yuki fishes up Fossil Fish!

[0]Zajčica | HP:1280/1280 | EN:114/114 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 151 | EVA: -1 | ACC: 2 | BLD: 36 | H.M.: 2 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 54 | TAUNT | BH: 64 | DoT -25% | [Parry Active]
[0]Crozeph | HP: 828/880 (-52) I EN 75/86 I DMG: 15 I MIT: 48 I ACC: 4 I EVA: 1 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 2 I BH: 17
[0]NIGHT | 

Fossil Fish 2 | 250/250 HP | 50 MIT | +1 Accuracy | +2 Evasion | 100 DMG | +25 Damage on a roll of 9 | +50 Damage on a roll of 10

ID: 158208
BD: 6 - 2 EVA + 4 ACC = 8 success I CD: 3
Crozeph dealt 15 x 15 San Ge = 225 - 50 MIT = 175 damage to Fossil Fish
Battle Healing (+17 HP)

Fossil Fish 1 | 75/250 HP (-175) | 50 MIT | +1 Accuracy | +2 Evasion | 100 DMG | +25 Damage on a roll of 9 | +50 Damage on a roll of 10 

[0]Zajčica | HP:1280/1280 | EN:114/114 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 151 | EVA: -1 | ACC: 2 | BLD: 36 | H.M.: 2 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 54 | TAUNT | BH: 64 | DoT -25% | [Parry Active]
[0]Crozeph | HP: 845/880 (+17) I EN 63/86(-12) I DMG: 15 I MIT: 48 I ACC: 4 I EVA: 1 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 2 I BH: 17
[0]NIGHT | 

It was convenient a fish landed in front of him after Yuki tried to fish one. His calm expression remained even with its presence before him, his position however tells a different story. The distance between him and the ugly fish was short, even if he moves his katana he'd still get a chunk of damage. Soon enough it happened, the fish bit on his shoulder to which Crozeph broke free by rolling back. He wasn't good at fighting back quickly like Yuki, he needs enough space so as to make his damage-dealing efficient. 

He didn't wait for the tingle to disappear, as soon as he was a few feet away he released a sword art at the fish, a bit resilient but most of his damage cut penetrated. It's been a while since he got attacked and somehow without Yuki, he felt it, his abysmal defense against mobs.

Edited by Crozeph

Where, oh where in the slums could one fishing shop be? If you were a new visitor to Eriwald, the rows and rows of indistinguishable half-broken shacks would only serve to confuse. NIGHT found the answer a surprise: their districts were laid out in standards.

Their shops, on the other hand, were a disgrace.

It took her three tries to get the location right. Twice she'd knocked on doors and have had NPCs show her up, only to stare at the player blankly, dumbfounded, before they'd shut the door politely in her face at her dismissal. On her last attempt, she'd found her ordinary fishing rods chucked away in a water-logged barrel, a poor shape to be finding the instruments in.

And then NIGHT even had to shell her col out for them. She grumbled, fiddling with her interface, and swore never to visit the town again unless she desperately had to.

@Zajcica

Spoiler

ID: 158257 | BD: 3 (4, +1 -2)
NIGHT missed!
> Heavy Momentum, Light Momentum stacks gained (+6 DMG, +2 ACC).

Fossil Fish #1 | HP: 75/250 | DMG: 100 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2

[0] NIGHT | HP: 1285/1285 | EN: 122/124 (-2) | DMG: 25 | MIT: 72 | ACC: 3 | BH: 51 | HM: 6 | LM: 2 | LD: 10
[0] Zajcica | HP: 1280/1280 | EN: 114/114 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 151 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BH: 64 | HM: 6 | BLD: 36 | REC: 3 | THRNS: 54 | TAUNT | PARRY
[0] Crozeph | HP: 845/880 | EN: 63/86 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | REC: 4 | FRZ: 9-10/24 | BH: 17

The rage consuming her facial expression over took a bit of her attention. She was never one to tunnel vision on something so much after training with Shield, and she honestly didn't know that she was so attached to Crozeph already that she would get this angry seeing him get hurt.

A holy flare of glory embedded itself in Yuki's gauntlet, shining with vengeance she slowly approached her target. It made some kind of gurgled rasp as she approached, shambling forward with mindless fury. Yuki's fist reeled back and nailed the fish as it tried to bit her. It's teeth flew from it's maw in all directions and its head embedded into the ground from the force. Then finally, it dissipated back into the Cardinal.

The paladin took a deep breath and calmed herself, the 180 turned on her heel to look back at Crozeph, checking his condition to make sure the bleed effect wasn't present. "Are you okay? Did it make you bleed? Does it hurt at all?"

image.png

Fossil Fish #1 | HP: 75/250 -(80+54) | DMG: 100 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2

[0] NIGHT | HP: 1285/1285 | EN: 122/124 (-2) | DMG: 25 | MIT: 72 | ACC: 3 | BH: 51 | HM: 6 | LM: 2 | LD: 10
[0] Zajcica | HP: 1280/1280 | EN: 114/114 | DMG: 9 | MIT: 151 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BH: 64 | HM: 6 | BLD: 36 | REC: 3 | THRNS: 54 | TAUNT | PARRY
[1] Crozeph | HP: 845/880 | EN: 63/86 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | REC: 4 | FRZ: 9-10/24 | BH: 17

The mob was dealt with rather quickly and as of now he still doesn't know what they're after this whole time. Not that it mattered to him, he was more akin to slaying creatures and finding places inside Aincrad. Yuki's attack was strong enough to finish it off but it seems that two fossil fish is not enough. "I-I'm fine, not a scratch but definitely not dangerous," he told Yuki as she checked if he suffered a lot of damage "feels weird to be hit again after a long time but I can manage" he added.

Now Night is nowhere to be seen or maybe she just left and tried to get fishing rods for the three of them. "How many more do we have to kill?" he asked his soon-to-be wife "it seems that these things are not following the hate mechanics on when they emerged" he wasn't worried about the damage it could deal but somehow a bigger monster might appear and wack him again, he better keep his guard up even with Yuki around.

If you thought the trip to town was crazy, wait until you hear this.

NIGHT returned with a pair of different fishing rods in hand, her purse lighter in their wake. The fractals dancing around the dock had informed her of a creature's vanishment from the realm, and the couple speaking to each other would mean the player should be offering them privacy, edging herself to the front of the boardwalk rather than the back. She'd set one of the tools down, wedged between the wood in gaps, before deciding to take the other in her possession for a spin. One toss of her arm backwards, then forth, and the red bobber jiggled on glistening green jelly.

Then it sunk with a plop. A harsh, immediate tug. When NIGHT reeled her catch in, she could only look upon the boss monster with a sullen look and dead fish eyes.

... So the new fishing rods weren't even necessary after all--

@Zajcica

Spoiler

ID: 158414 | CD: 11 | Fished up [The Lurker]! Two [Fossil Fishes] spawn alongside it!

As Night came back, Yuki was still trying to ensure that she was alright. Thankfully, his battle healing was kicking in just enough to heal him up quickly. It had been a long time since she let someone get attacked by something that she could have easily focused on. Thank god that this mob didn't do a lot of damage or else Crozeph could have been a little bit of danger.

Though, soon Night had fished up what they were looking for and Yuki didn't hesitate for a second to take out her giant horn and toot it as loudly as possible. The brass instrument rang over the battlefield absorbing the attention of every single mob. They jumped on her instantly, flaying her with attacks that would have plummeted Crozeph's health if she hadn't taken the aggro. This is what it meant to be a tank, and to protect others.

image.png

Fossil Fish #1 | HP: 196/250 -(54) | DMG: 100 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2
Fossil Fish #1 | HP: 250/250 | DMG: 100 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2
Lurker Fish | HP: 496/500 -(54) | DMG: 250 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1

[0, 0, 0] NIGHT | HP: 1285/1285 | EN: 122/124 | DMG: 25 | MIT: 72 | ACC: 3 | BH: 51 | HM: 6 | LM: 2 | LD: 10
[4, 4, 4] Zajcica | HP: 1180/1280 -(100) | EN: 95/114 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 151 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BH: 64 | HM: 6 | BLD: 36 | REC: 3 | THRNS: 54 | TAUNT | PARRY
[0, 0, 0] Crozeph | HP: 845/880 | EN: 63/86 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | REC: 4 | FRZ: 9-10/24 | BH: 17