[PP-F21] It's Big Grinding Time <<Nature's Treasure>>

Vigilon had heard of various spots in the twenty-first floor, thanks to some informants, that were known for the monsters the dwelt within, robust enemies with lucrative rewards. This would not be an easy breeze, this would be a rough road, packed with intense combat and dangerous enemies. He knew he would need to make sure he and his girlfriend, Krysta, were buffed to the extremes before taking this place on. He checked his map, and saw the mark on it, where he and Krysta were supposed to go. He also had a different mark on the map, marking a spot to avoid. While the spot to avoid had just as good loot as the other, the one to avoid was filled to the brim with spiders, and there was no way he was gonna let his girlfriend go through that. He noticed there was a flat stone surface where he was, so he sat down, ate some of his consumables, and placed some of them for Krysta, just in case she did not bring very much for herself. When she would arrive, he would gesture to what he had laid out for her and say, "For you, just in case."

Stats and Equipment:

Spoiler

Level:  38
HP:  760
EN:  86(Base[76], Energist[10])

Damage: 14(Martial Arts Rank 5[+7], Veriost[+6])[Base DMG is 15 when using Sword Arts]

MIT: 18(Swift Endurance)

ACC: 1(Karri's Fang)

EVA: 1(Swift Endurance)

REC: 3(Swift Endurance[+2], Karri's Fang[+1])

Equipment:

[T2]Juggernaut's Rebuttal(1 Taunt, 1 Bleed, 1 Paralyze)[Equipped]

[T2]Swift Endurance(1 Mitigation, 1 Evasion, 1 Recovery)[Equipped]

[T1]Karri's Fang(1 Recovery, 1 Accuracy, +1 LD)[Equipped]

Items:

Teleport Crystal x2

Skills:

Energist

Gatherer

Searching Rank 1

Extra Skills:

Martial Arts Rank 5

Familiar Mastery: Fighter Rank 3

Meditation

Mods:

Ferocity(+1 base DMG when using Sword Arts)

Finesse Rank 3(-3 EN cost when using Sword Arts)

Consumed:

Spoiler

[T1]Grilled Pork Bun(2 Protein, 1 EVA)

[T2]Potion of Obsidian Flesh(+30 MIT)

[T2]Super Lucky Matcha Mochi(+3 LD)

[T2]Udon Bowl(+2 ACC)

[T1] Hanami Danago(3 Prosperity)

[T1]Liquor of Light(+3 DMG)

Stat changes:

Base DMG: 14->19(20 when using Sword Arts)

MIT: 18->28

LD: 2->5

ACC: 1->3

EVA: 1->2

Prosperity: 0->3

Placed for @Krysta:

Spoiler

[T1]Cinnamon Rounded Stick(Prosperity 3)

[T2]Udon Bowl(+2 ACC)

The time has come. Krysta knew that Vigilon had some major plans, but without the funds, materials, and gear, how would it be possible? She knew those were among the reasons he needed to go on this trip...but both players knew that Vigilon could not accomplish this alone. She would make her way to the specified meeting place, where Vigilon was waiting for her. He offered her some consumables for her, assurance for pristine stats when she would enter the fray. "I appreciate your concern and generosity, Alex. Thank you." She said as she smiled. All of the consumables, including two she had with her, would prove to be a hearty feast. Surely, this would keep Krysta in the fight for quite some time. Hopefully, the amount she had consumed would not slow her down. Granted, calories and weight change were not of substance in this game, but surely a feast like this would at least take some time before the consumer would feel the optimal effects, should the game have been entirely realistic. "My, this is...a bit more filling than I anticipated." She noted. "Oh, here, this is for you, in case you didn't have it already. It should be helpful as to punish those who dare to strike you." She said, offering an immolation potion +1 to Vigilon.

Stats and Equipment:

Spoiler

Level:  31
HP:  620
EN:  62
DMG:  12(OHR Rank 5[+5], Yolviinsil[+6])

ACC: 1(Nightshade)

Paralysis: Activates on natural BD rolls of 9-10(Nightshade)

T2 Bleed: Activates on natural BD rolls of 9-10(Nightshade)

Mitigation: 54(Lumino Regalia, Lux Regalia)

Thorns: 36 Damage on successful enemy attack rolls of 6-8(Lux Regalia)

Recovery: Recovers an additional 2 EN on Natural CD rolls of 6-12(Lumino Regalia)

Battle Healing: Recovers 6 HP per turn

Equipment:

[T2]Nightshade(Rapier: ACC, PAR, BLD)[Equipped]

[T2]Lumino Regalia(Light Armor: 2 MIT, 1 REC)[Equipped]

[T2]Lux Regalia(Shield: 1 MIT, 2 Thorns)[Equipped]

Battle Ready Items:

Teleport Crystal x1

Skills:

One handed Rapier Rank 5

First Aid Rank 3

Battle Healing Rank 1

Meditation[Unskilled]

Familiar Mastery: Fighter rank 3

Mods:  None

Consumed:

Spoiler

Immolation Potion +1(20 Immolation)

[T2]Potion of Obsidian Flesh(+30 MIT)

[T1]Cinnamon Rounded Stick(Prosperity 3)

[T2]Udon Bowl(+2 ACC)

Stat changes:

Base DMG: 12->16

MIT: 54->64

EVA: 0->1

ACC: 1->3

LD: 0->3

Prosperity: 0->3

Thorns/Immolation: 36->56

Given to Vigilon:

Spoiler

Immolation Potion +1(20 Immolation)

Krysta thanked Vigilon for what he'd offered, and when she was done, she remarked how it was more filling than expected. "I totally understand. I actually thought I wasn't gonna be able to stuff these down myself!" That was actually saying a lot, as he once ate a whole large pizza and somehow still had room for dessert...but this was a bunch of filling meals, so this would definitely be harder to bring down. Krysta would offer Vigilon an immolation potion, which he would kind of need. "Dang, why didn't I think of that? Thanks, Jewel!" He realized. He would take the potion and consume it, giving him the immolation buff...and ooooooooof there was no way he could take any more, it would be a bad idea to consume anything for at least a few hours, oh gosh... No wonder Krysta made that remark, this put the icing on the cake of...well, eating limits, or was that simply simulated by Vigilon's imagination? Whatever the case, it was time to leave.

It would be a single hour exactly for the two to reach their destination. The rest of the morning still lay ahead, and it would seem that some other players were around as well. The entrance to the goblin-infested cavern was right there, and yet the players in sight were not going in at this moment, only talking. When Vigilon got closer, he realized that he knew them, or, at least, most of them. "Allen? Amelia? You guys are here too?" He asked. Of course, Shuliik and Kanari weren't the only ones present. Akudo, Vixie, Dazlea, and a few others were present as well! "Man, we've got like, at least two and a half parties worth over here! ...So wait, are you all gonna grind in that cavern, too?" He asked. Kanari would shrug. "Well, Allen, Akudo and I weren't gonna let you go alone, as I've heard these guys love to swarm around intruders. When we got here, these other players had arrived, too! ...So, yeah, we're all going in there, it seems." She answered. Of course, it wouldn't be long before others came around, and it would make things interesting...

-Consumed Immolation Potion +1

-Vigilon has 20 immolation for the remainder of the thread

Vigilon accepted the immolation potion from Krysta, and soon the players would be on their way to the specified location where Vigilon had intended to go. After about an hour, the players would arrive, to see that there were several players gathering, all of them familiar faces to at least one of the two...except for two. First, Krysta would let Vigilon reunite with his friends as she walked over to greet those who she knew. "Laida, it's wonderful to see you again! It seems that we are all rising above now, aren't we?" She said to the young tank. "It's great to see you too, Krysta! Peta said I could start going to the third tier floors, as she is confident in my ability to withstand incoming attacks!" Laida would respond. Krysta would then look to another familiar face. "Dazlea, it has been some time, hasn't it? It seems like it was only yesterday when...never mind, anyway, it is a pleasure to see you again." There would be a new face that she was willing to speak to, and Laida walked over to the player's side. "Krysta, I'd like you to meet Morgan! She's from my guild, the Crystal Crusaders!" Laida explained, giving the player a gentle push. The player was wearing a set of gear that appeared to be rosegold in color, and she also wore a silver diadem with a morganite on its center. "Ah, hello...Nice to meet you, Krysta. I go by Morgan, but you'll find a heart at the end of my username...as it was taken without it." She explained.

As the players were having their conversations, another player was watching from a distance. "I honestly don't care how you approach them, or what exactly we end up doing. I just want a lucrative challenge." The player explained to his new ally. "The rest is up to you...so you can prove that you can actually lead, as you so claim you can do."

Spoiler

Morgan♥:

Spoiler

1600519234_.png.871caedf42964e830e8da46ff9bfe3c1.png

The other NPC Player:

Spoiler

1035368266_.thumb.jpg.6e762e3a8c5cdaefa51011675a54378c.jpg

Edited by Krysta

Vigilon moved on to speaking with the other players, like the girl with the fox ears, and- wait, was that a tail? "Don't think I've seen you around. My name's Vigilon, nice to meet you." There was only one guess as to why this player had the ears and tail of a fox...vanity effects, there couldn't have been any other method. The fox player smiled. "I'm Vixie, nice to meet you too." She would offer to shake his hand, and he would oblige. 

Vigilon was going to speak with the other players after a bit of idle chatter, but then something went wrong. He heard a familiar, not-so-friendly voice.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?"

It was {Scarlet}... Vigilon looked over and indeed, it was her. "Oh, come on..." {Scarlet} looked somewhat amused. "Not too happy to see me, are you, Vigi-boy? Well, at any rate, I guess things got more interesting...after all, You got the jewel, but I won the duel; we still have a score to settle." She remarked. "I'm pretty sure that the plot demands that it be settled...and I'm gonna win this one!" She stated rather confidently. Vigilon had an unamused expression on his face. "I don't care about what your little plans demand. I never asked for a competition." He retorted. {Scarlet} chuckled as she rolled her eyes, seeing how Vigilon missed the point of her words. "Well anyway, don't think I'm all alone this time...I've got a friend to help me." She noted with a smirk. "You can come out, now." She said, essentially asking for her ally to stand by her side. "I'll admit, I don't just feel like beating one guy alone like this...you all came to grind, right? Well then, let's all split into teams and compete for the best results! There'll even be team names. By the way, Team Rogue is already taken." She explained. Vigilon didn't know how well this would go if it was handled that way. "Why would we ever-" "Challenge accepted!" Kanari interrupted. "I don't care if you're an enemy or a rival, but some competition ought to really stir things up, even motivate us to keep going! Come on, who else agrees?" She explained, proceeding to ask if the majority of the players present were cool with this.

Spoiler

Vixie:

Spoiler

Vixie.thumb.png.fb287146542d28f3424cb75d5aa93be4.png

{Scarlet}:

Spoiler

Scarlet.jpg.0964816e05f45076ea1e3f1be06e4b94.jpg

Edited by Vigilon

"It's a pleasure to meet you too, Morgan." Krysta said with a smile. She would then be greeted by another familiar voice. "Seems to me that you're making quite a few friends, if not acquaintances, around Aincrad." It was Keita, the informant who Krysta had not heard from for at least a short while. "Ah, Keita! It's wonderful to see you again!" She noted. Not long after she said that, the chatter of the players was silenced by another voice. 

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?"

Krysta turned to see the owner of the voice. She seemed like the confident sort, but truly full of herself, aware of it, too. She didn't seem to be on good terms with Vigilon, based on what the two said to one another. She would call forth her ally, who would take position by her side. This player would look upon all the players present, as if he were analyzing them. "Chaos, shade, nobility, and more...all together, it's a rather unique time bomb all on its own..." He muttered in a voice that was barely audible. The young woman who called him over then decided to propose a challenge to the players. Vigilon didn't seem too keen on it, but Kanari saw the value in the challenge. Keita looked over to her. "You must be the one they call {Scarlet}. You know, you should be careful regarding your reputation, as a bad one will get you hunted down...I've heard some things around, is all." She remarked. "Of course, that doesn't mean I'm against your little challenge. I actually see opportunities within..." She added. She would walk over to Akudo, and ask him, "Care to team up and work together, Akudo? I've heard you have decent skill, so I've been eager to see whether or not the rumors are true..."

Morgan♥ would look to Laida, as if seeking her permission. Laida nodded with a smile, and Morgan♥ would walk over to Dazlea, hoping to team up with her. Laida would walk over to Vixie. "Guess we're already teamed up, based on the groups already being made. I might not deal the best damage, but you can sure guarantee I can help you with keeping the monsters' eyes on me!"

Finally, Krysta would walk over to Vigilon. "Alex, we can do this. We can work together to teach this girl some manners." She stated, reassuring him, and, obviously, teaming up with him.

Spoiler

Keita:

Spoiler

Keita.thumb.png.617cc19c7ee04211c035a877d8d96557.png

Edited by Krysta

Kanari smiled, knowing that several players agreed with her. Shuliik placed his hand on her shoulder, nodding with a smile. There was her teammate. A purple haired player would speak to {Scarlet} in regards to caution and reputation. "Yeah well I don't care. I do as I please. Those who are so focused on reputation should really just shut their mouths and sit their a**es down." She remarked.

Akudo didn't think that one of the girls would end up coming to him as to team up with him. In fact, he thought he was gonna have to try approaching them...but hey, a pretty girl just asked to team up with him. It wasn't his first pitch, but hey, he wasn't gonna waste this opportunity. "And why wouldn't I want to team up with a fellow informant? Sure, I'll tag along. I gotta admit, You're prettier than I've heard..." He answered.

Dazlea understood the silent cues of the player known as Morgan♥, and sent her a party invite. Vixie was happy to have a teammate in this. "I don't mind, Let's do this thing!"

Krysta came over to Vigilon, saying it was possible for them to win, and teach {Scarlet} a lesson. "Hmm....yeah... Yeah, let's teach her not to mess with us!" Vigilon declared as he sent a party invite to Krysta.

{Scarlet} had a smirk on her face. "So the plot thickens, then... Well, on that note...let the games begin." She stated.

The time was now. With all the parties having been formed, the party leaders who had not already decided a name would make their choice. "Team Typhoon!" Kanari declared as she pulled out her scythe. "We'll fight so well, we'll blow you all away!"

Dazlea would pull out her own weapon as well. "We have grace and might, we may be flowers on the battlefield, but we are not without our thorns...therefore, Morgan and I shall be team Rose."

{Scarlet} looked over to Krysta. "Hold on a second... Ok, what is a Princess doing here?" She asked. Vigilon stepped forward. "She's more than a princess...she's my princess. I will guard her and help her out with all I've got! I'll go out of my way for her! I will fight those who threaten her with the wrath of a dragon!!" With that, he got an idea. "Hey, Jewel," He began, in a softer voice. "How does Team Castle sound?" He asked, hoping for a symbolic name involving the theme...all so he could shove it in {Scarlet}'s face upon victory, as punishment for the insulting intention she made towards Krysta.

Edited by Vigilon

{Scarlet} would have a poor response to Keita's warning. "You are reckless and careless, saying such words. Don't think that you are invincible to your enemies, for in doing so, you actually become the most vulnerable...at least take that into consideration." Keita explained. Akudo agreed to team up with Keita, and then complimented on her appearance. Keita smirked, knowing what he was up to. "Oh, Akudo, don't think I don't know what you're up to. I pity you, not because you're making a terrible choice, but because you seem to be desperate for someone special. I know full well of your habits, chasing after attractive women, in search of your significant other... So if you want to get anywhere with me, you've got to do it right." She remarked.

Vigilon agreed with what Krysta had said, and sent her a party invite, which she accepted. Krysta began to hear the players declare their team names. Kanari and Shuliik were team Typhoon, Dazlea and Morgan♥ were team Rose... the team name declarations were interrupted by {Scarlet}.

"Hold on a second... Ok, what is a Princess doing here?"

And here we are again. Krysta was called a Princess...and she was growing tired of it. Vigilon stepped forward, as to stand up for her, and give a positive meaning to the word used to describe her. He ended up considering an idea for their team name, and asked Krysta what she thought about it. She pondered on it for a few seconds... and was ready to make her decision. "...Why, that's...actually not a terrible idea. Right then, we shall be Team Castle!" She accessed her inventory, and equipped a vanity item that she had received some time ago. It was a silver circlet, adorned with two amethysts and two aquamarines, and a single rhodochrosite in the center, it's shape being the drop. So what if this was how they saw her? She was only being herself...and the circlet seemed to go well with her other gear, aside from her current weapon, of course.

Keita decided on a name for the team she was in. "We shall be team Nightshade." She declared. "Team Autumn! We'll win this thing!" Laida called out. Well, that was all of the teams. All that was left to do now was to charge into the monster infested caverns that awaited the players.

Meanwhile, a player hoping to discreetly explore the cavern was hearing this. "A competition...that's it, this is the opening we've been waiting for! Who's up for playing referee?"

Before the players could rush in, Mitria would show herself, and her three allies would follow suit. "Heeeeeey! Waaaaait!!" Krysta stopped, and looked over to see the new arrivals. "Mitria?" Krysta asked. Mitria smiled. "None other!" She replied. Keita turned around as well. "Well, now, if it isn't the Aincrad Research Commission." She remarked. "Sure is!" Mitria replied. "So, we came here hoping to investigate the place, we're not exactly concerned with rewards...yet. Of course, since that place is absolutely riddled with goblins, from what we've heard...it would be ridiculously difficult to study this spot. So, since you guys are competing as you clear out the place, do you mind if we tagged along to be the referees in this? It would be terrible if a disagreement sparked at the end...besides, with all the monsters gone, we'll have a window of opportunity to study the cavern in peace! So there's a win for all of us!" She explained. Keita thought for a minute, then she spoke up. "Collecting information for the players of Aincrad is normally what we informants do. I'm not interested in a rival guild getting all the intel, but with all the col from the area itself, I guess I wouldn't mind. Besides, we'd be clearing out the place for you, so, frankly, you ought to be paying us." She explained. "It's a deal, I know we've got enough coin to spare!" Mitria responded. 

Knowing how most spots like this worked in terms of loot and such, she decided to explain how this was gonna go.

"Ok now listen up, I want my friends and I to be able to keep track of your progress, so first I want to see what resources you have now, so that there will be no questions or misunderstandings about how much you actually looted from the cavern." Mitria explained.

{Scarlet}'s ally, Shadowynd, would turn around and access his menu, drop a sum of col on the ground, amidst a small collection of stones, where it was less likely to be spotted, before making his way over to Mitria. Once all the players had revealed their starting resources, Shadowynd would wait until no one was paying attention to retrieve the col he'd purposefully dropped...and poor Mitria wouldn't notice.

"Alright, that should be everyone! Now then, onto the conditions!" Mitria called out.

"For every monster killed, you earn 100 points. If you find a treasure chest, you will score the col value as a bonus. for every material you find outside combat, and we will be paying attention as to notice, every material gathered outside combat is 10 points each. If some of you get any ideas to turn on each other, first strike and half loss duels only, and only against opposing teams! You achieve victory in said duels without your ally getting taken down in the process, you'll score 7000 points! Otherwise, you earn 3000 points. Losses will earn you nothing. Finally, the total amount of col you earn in this grinding session will be added to your score in full value!" Mitria decided. "Now then, without further ado, no more interruptions...it's time to begin! On my mark as we prepare to descend into the depths! Ready...set..."

"Go!!!!!"

Spoiler

Mitria:

Spoiler

Mitria.png.789de273bced2a2ef2283510fa267746.png

Edited by Krysta

Before he knew it, all kinds of stuff was happening around Vigilon. Krysta agreed with him, and equipped her circlet....which really looked good on her, Vigilon had to admit. {Scarlet}, however, scoffed at the sight. "Yeah, that's not helping your case there, 'your highness'." She remarked, speaking in a mocking tone at the end. Vigilon's fists clenched when {Scarlet} said this to Krysta. "We'll show you..." He muttered. The other players would announce their team names, and the players were ready to begin...almost.

Mitria, an ally of Krysta's, would arrive at the scene, calling for the players to wait. "Ugh, what now?" {Scarlet} said in aggravation. Keita would speak with Mitria, eventually talking her into paying the players(which was the primary reason why {Scarlet} decided not to tell Mitria no)...and did so quite easily? {Scarlet} snickered for a few seconds. "Seriously?" She muttered with a smile. Kanari suppressed a smirk. "Wow there, Mitria, you fail a wisdom save or something?" She muttered, her voice barely audible to those around, aside from those nearest to her, Vigilon and Shuliik, who did not understand what she meant. Life situations like these couldn't be linked and/or referenced to this kind of D&D stuff...could they?

(OOC: *shrug*)

Mitria would announce that the players should reveal their current resources, as to make sure the scores(which were apparently being implemented) could be tracked properly. {Scarlet would see that Shadowynd would take some col out of his inventory...perfect, they could still scam the players, using this method. "Here's a little lesson in trickery..." She muttered inaudibly as she followed suit. A nice sum of 40000 col lay on the ground, waiting to be retrieved by those who had placed them down for deception...and it worked. nobody noticed, allowing Team Rogue to have an illegal 40000 point lead.

Mitria would announce the point system she had devised, and eventually follow with starting the grinding session. {Scarlet} would appear to be getting on her mark as if preparing to race on foot, while she was really doing so to discreetly collect her col sack.

Then the words were spoken. "Ready...set..."

"Go!!!!!"

With that, everyone drew out their weapons, and cut all the plants obscuring the cavern entrance from view, before charging in to face the goblins that dwelt within...which had clearly heard all the chatter and conversation, as they were already gathered and in formation to fight the players that rushed in, snarling out their battle cry as they too, advanced. Vigilon saw four Goblin Soldiers headed for him, so he used Tornado Kick. He managed to deal some near-decent damage to two of them, but he landed in a split, which didn't feel too well for Vigilon...as he experienced false, imagined pain. "AAAACK!!" The Goblin Soldiers who Vigilon missed cackled upon seeing this, before jabbing at him with their spears.

ID# 157020 BD: 1(Crit. Miss!!), MD: 9(Critical! +1 DMG)

ID# 157021 BD: 7+3=10(hit), MD: 6-2=4(miss)

ID# 157022 BD: 4+3=7(hit), CD: 8(recovered 3 EN), MD: 7-2=5(miss)

ID# 157025 BD: 1(Crit. Miss!!), MD: 9(Critical! +1 DMG)

Tornado Kick: 20x6=120 Damage to Goblin Soldiers 2 and 3

Immolation Damage: Goblin Soldiers 1 and 4 take 20 Damage

[0-2-2-0]Vigilon: HP 586/760EN 79/86 | 19 DMG | 28 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC | 20 Immolation | 1 Taunt | PAR | T2 BLD | 5 LD | 3 Pros.

[0-0-0-0]Krysta: HP 620/620EN 62/62 | 16 DMG | 64 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 REC | 6 BH | 56 Thorns/Immolation | PAR | T2 BLD | 3 LD | 3 Pros.

Enemies:

Goblin Soldier 1: HP 458/478, 114 DMG

Goblin Soldier 2: HP 358/478, 114 DMG

Goblin Soldier 3: HP 358/478, 114 DMG

Goblin Soldier 4: HP 458/478, 114 DMG

Edited by Vigilon

As soon as the signal was given, the players charged through...and the masses of goblins that awaited the players charged for them as soon as they were in sight. Vigilon attempted to handle his opponents with an Area of Effect Sword Art, but with little success. From what she was able to witness, the two players wouldn't end up doing very well unless they both had pristine gear...and Vigilon, as it would seem, did not have it. She attempted to divert the attention of one of the Goblins by attacking with Over Radiation, but the monster dodged the attack with ease.

Mitria could see how bad the situation already was. The masses of goblins were gathering far behind, and they surely wouldn't give the players a chance to rest... She would then see that four of the goblins waiting for an opponent had noticed her, and were already heading towards her and her allies. "Oh no, this is bad..." To make matters worse, it would seem that some of the other players were not as prepared as they could have been... There was no hope for any of the teams, being so ill-prepared like this. "There's too many of them! Everyone grab a Teleport Crystal and retreat! We should regroup and plan this out later!"

And just like that, one by one, the players would start teleporting out of the battlefield...

[Objective Compromised. Retreat and Regroup.]

ID# 157115 BD: 2+3=5(miss)

[0-2-2-0]Vigilon: HP 586/760EN 79/86 | 19 DMG | 28 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC | 20 Immolation | 1 Taunt | PAR | T2 BLD | 5 LD | 3 Pros.

[0-0-0-0]Krysta: HP 620/620EN 60/62 | 16 DMG | 64 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 REC | 6 BH | 56 Thorns/Immolation | PAR | T2 BLD | 3 LD | 3 Pros.

Enemies:

Goblin Soldier 1: HP 458/478, 114 DMG

Goblin Soldier 2: HP 358/478, 114 DMG

Goblin Soldier 3: HP 358/478, 114 DMG

Goblin Soldier 4: HP 458/478, 114 DMG

Edited by Krysta

Things were looking bad. The goblins were everywhere, and the players weren't as prepared as they could have been...including Vigilon, who's gear was not ideal for his not-so-well-defended build. It was then, when he heard it. 

"There's too many of them! Everyone grab a Teleport Crystal and retreat! We should regroup and plan this out later!"

Monsters everywhere, terrible gear, and even more... "As much as I hate to admit it, she's right...we've all lost this battle as soon as it started. We should get out of here while we still can." Vigilon realized. "Jewel, you've got a Teleport Crystal, right?" He asked. As soon as he heard confirmation from Krysta, he would nod his head and pull out a teleport crystal. "Teleport: Tomoika." 

And he teleported away, like many others were doing. The Goblin Soldiers without opponents were banging their weapons on the ground as they cackled, celebrating their swift victory, while those who still had opponents would attack, only one of them managing to deal any damage against Krysta. With that, they would then step back, their spears pointed at any players who remained, as to give them a chance to either surrender or flee, before going in for the kill.

ID# 157116 MD: 1(Crit. Miss)

ID# 157117 MD: 2-1=1(miss)

ID# 157118 MD: 7-1=6(hit)

ID# 157119 MD: 1(Crit. Miss)

-Vigilon has used a Teleport Crystal and escaped combat!

Thorns/Immolation Damage: Goblin Soldier 3 Takes 56 Damage

[0-0-0-0]Krysta: HP 570/620EN 60/62 | 16 DMG | 64 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 REC | 6 BH | 56 Thorns/Immolation | PAR | T2 BLD | 3 LD | 3 Pros.

Enemies:

Goblin Soldier 1: HP 458/478, 114 DMG

Goblin Soldier 2: HP 358/478, 114 DMG

Goblin Soldier 3: HP 302/478, 114 DMG

Goblin Soldier 4: HP 458/478, 114 DMG

Edited by Vigilon

The players began to escape, one by one... Vigilon asked if Krysta had a teleport Crystal. "As a matter of fact, I do." She replied. The players may have been ill-prepared, but they weren't foolish...However, Vigilon and Mitria were right. This was not a fight they could win... after handling herself against the Goblins' attacks, they would all position themselves like a barricade, as all the goblins behind them celebrated their inevitable victory. The other players teleported out, leaving only Krysta...oh, if only things never had gone this far downhill...perhaps players of the second tier had no place here, and this was the Cardinal forcing its way... Even if this was indeed simply the players being ill-prepared for the situation, there was still only one course of action remaining. She pulled out her teleport Crystal. "Teleport: Tomoika." With that, she would disappear from the monsters' realm, and they would simply wait for the next foolish group of players who dared to step into their lands...

Krysta has used a Teleport Crystal and escaped combat!

(OOC: Cut!)

703939782_ScreenShot2020-07-03at4_34_57PM.png.f15ddbaa5d81b0f15c10ec9a3a1b240d.png

Summary:

Quest Failed; No rewards are received.

Edited by Krysta