[PP | FL 2] <<Breaking the Unbreakable>>

The light was bright as he had sent a vast message to the guild in hopes to completing a quest. He wanted to take martial arts and had already removed his skills for the dagger. He was picking and felt like he was not doing enough to get the job done. His eyes looked up at the sky as they were to head to the summit of a mountain and find the hut. It would start to get a little windy but nothing too harsh. He awaited patiently for his beloved and his friends to show up hopefully. He did not want to do this alone as he had heard horror stories of people spending so much time but doing absolutely nothing in the mean time. He coughed a slight bit as he hummed a song to cure the boredom but enjoy the weather as well. He was already here earlier in the week but it wasn't as pleasant as the day. "If I have to deal with sprites again..." He mumbled. @Haine @Kasumi

Hey Guildies,
I could use some help on floor 2 with breaking a boulder. 
Kiluia

Spoiler

LvL: 20 HP 400 EN40

Armor: Rose Prism
Quality: Perfect
Roll ID: 150711
Enhancement: Evasion +1, Mit +2

Wraps: Ra's Wrath
Roll ID: 156229
Enhancements: DMG +3

Trinket: Primrose Cross
Roll ID:153798
Enhancement: Loot Dice 3

Trinket: Eye of Rain
Roll ID: 155021
Enhancement: Accuracy 2 , Recovery 1

UNID T2 Rare Consumable #155911a
UNID T2 Rare Consumable #155911b

Darkness Salve
Yui's Grace (3/5)
Blank Beginner Map
Blank Intermediate Map
Blank Advanced Map

She was taking it easy on the field today with those mediocre mobs. She had done a few quests and worked hard to get her feet on the ground. She figured today was a day to kick back and relax, give herself an easy day that was efficient enough to keep her abilities from going rusty. She cleaned through a pack of dire wolves to begin with and worked her way into the forest. "Yoo-hoo, come n' get it!" she hollered, with reckless abandon. Nothing on this floor would be able to kill her, so she stood in the middle of the field with outstretched arms. Surely enough, another thing had come her way. "Hmmph, about time! It's rude to keep a lady waiting'," she quipped. A devilish grin formed on her face as she rotated her glaive as a fancy gesture. A pop-up on her HUD got her attention. The beast began to charge at her and she gave it an irritated look. She dodged out of the way and briefly skimmed the message. If her beloved was in need of some assistance, she would gladly be there for him. She hummed and sheathed her weapon, turning on the balls of her heels. "Ah, we'll pick this up some other time!"

And with that, she was off to her new destination. She arrived and saw him in the distance, unaware of her presence. Sneaking up beside him was well, no fun. He never gave her the reaction she wanted. She simply walked over to him and stood on her tip toes to kiss his cheek. "Thought I could free up some time to help my favorite person." 

Spoiler

Name: Haine
Level: 46
HP: 920
EN: 92

Stats:
Damage: 9
Mitigation: 12
Accuracy: 1

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: 2H AS Paralyze II
Armor: Tier 1 light armor [Vanity]
Misc:

Skills:
Two Handed Assault Spear [Rank 5]
Light Armor [Rank 3]

Extra Skills: Fishing

Mods:
Finesse Rank 3
Ferocity
Precision
Athletics

Battle Ready Inventory:
(3) Starter healing potions - 50 HP

Edited by Haine

Hard at work in her small trinket store, shaving away at a small sapphire with flakes of the gem littering the top of a small table. She exhales sharply to see the cut, it was coming along. A sudden message rang through the guild chat, a call to action she was all too familiar with. The name was one she hadn't a clue about, a new addition? Moments later another a private message blips into her screen.

"Your new captain. Please show him the ropes and offer your support." 

Her new captain? She found a bit of excitement to introduce herself, pulling an edge of the orange ribbon in her hair and allowing it to fall from the uptie it was in. A few flustered seconds she finds her self into her gii and out the front of her shop into the fields of crossing, heading for the warp gate on floor 2.

Spoiler

Kasumi, The Crashing Wave
Level: 21
HP: 420/420
EN: 42/42

Stats:
Damage: 11
Evasion: 3
Accuracy: 3

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Master White Hand-wraps [T1/Perfect] (3 Damage)
Armor: Mugen Tenshin Decree [T1/Perfect] (3 Accuracy)
Misc: White Red-trimmed Gee [T1/Perfect] (3 Evasion)

Skills:
Martial Arts [Rank 5]

Extra Skills:
Concentration

Mods:
Finesse Rank 2

Battle Ready Inventory:
Orange Hair Tie [T1/Perfect] (+3 Loot Dice)
Teleport Crystal*1

He patiently waited for people to show up as he noticed Haine by the gate with him. A smile crossed his face as he placed a hand behind his head. " Wasn't so sure who would come but I knew you would." He rubbed the back of his head hearing about her favorite person. It was indeed his own favorite person. He leaned over and brushed a piece of dirt off her face." What exactly were you doing before you got her?" 

He blinked several times before leaning back up. He offered a slight laugh before speaking." I'm sure whatever you were doing, you made them pay." He leaned against the gate column and waited patiently for fellow people to show up. "It shouldn't be too much longer. I'm hoping that another person arrives shortly." He flashed a smile to her. He didn't tell her that she was the one who was going to do all the work just yet since she would be one of the only strongest people he knew.@Haine

Edited by Kiluia Seiko

She closed her eyes and hummed in response as he brushed away the dirt on her face. She spotted a few hairs on his coat and squinted, focused on picking them off. She'd come to find that the more time they spent together, the more she would do these little gestures of affection. "There we go," she nodded, in approval. She leaned against the gate, folding her arms and crossing one leg over the over. "Mmm, just giving some beasts hell, the usual," she chimed. She glanced over to the town. As per usual, it was bustling on the first few floors. A restaurant across the street captured the gluttonous woman's stare. She'd already had breakfast, but there was always room for more. Especially sweets. "I never knew there was a crepe shop here," the bluenette trailed off. First, they had business to take care of. She'd grab a bite afterwards.

Edited by Haine

After a moment she realized that it was located on the very same floor. Looking around the confines of the city with an eye peeled to the mini map she manages to locate where the rest of the would be group. Hop and skip with her arms folded behind her, she leans forward with a smile. "Sorry, I got a bit turned around." she waves and introduces herself to them "I am Momoka, Kasumi. I understand you are my new captain." she wraps her hands in front of her and bows toward Kiluia extending them forward with a fist and flattened hand which was a typical show of respect for martial arts. Her hair pools in front of her face in her position, orange locks long. A minute passes before she then greets Haine with a soft hearted grin all the same, a bubbly personality albeit soft. "What are your names?"

" I didn't know about that either. We can go to it one of these days though. " He offered a smile to her and was about to walk to the base before he realized Kasumi had arrived. He bowed to her and nodded." Yea I believe its official that I am the captain. I'm not one hundred percent sure who else to deal with but its fine right now. I'm looking forward to helping everyone within our guild. " He flashed her a smile before looking up at the summit. "And that is our destination. The hut and the boulder lie in wait for us to smash it to pieces. " He was lucky to have more help and he would be sure to thank Raidou for that. 

He didn't waste too much time as he started to hike up the path. Both hands in his pockets as he walked upward. His eyes glanced back as he spoke to the two. "I have water if you guys get thirsty. Also, if you get tired, we can stop as well. It shouldn't take too long but none the less, altitude change can hinder ones ability to think and work as a team." He was trying to be helpful and look out for the team that way. Amber eyes looked back up and up the path he went.

A beautiful woman with fiery long hair approached and bowed, greeting the two. Her smile was bright and she carried this peaceful, ethereal air that for some reason, awed Haine. She tried not to make her staring obvious and bowed awkwardly. "It's nice to meet you, Kasumi. By the way, how did you get your hair that soft?" She had to refrain from reaching out to touch it. She coughed into her fist and instead chose to avert her attention to Kiluia. Surely enough, she could see a hint of a house on top of the summit. She initially wouldn't go on a quest like this, with her strength being so low. Her sole incentive, as embarrassing as it was to admit, was helping out her love. She would be there to lend a helping hand to the best of her abilities. She followed in suit with the others up the ascending path. "Roger that, captain!" she replied in response to the man's words.

Raising and beginning to follow in tow with Kiluia, "It's good to meet you two~." She comments with a bit of a strange curl on the end of her words, almost as if sung. "I use a few floral extracts and I have to brush it a ton." she remarks rather humbly, not wanting to explain the couple hours it took to keep her long locks clean. Then giving Kiluia the rundown of the grouping upon which he was charged. "Well our division Operations and Intel is, or rather was just me and Setsuna. it's our job to scout the floors and assess dangers quietly without putting ourselves at risk." tapping a finger to her chin and looking to the sky, in thought. "Thank you, captain, I'll let you know If I need a break." ever humbled by her inclusion and the ability to be useful to the man appointed by her cousin to lead her and that pain in the butt.

They reached the summit and the sight was breathtaking. The air was crisp and fresher here. The developers of the game had put every effort to make the sensation feel like it was reality. Sadly, it was their current reality. He walked up to the quest holder and accepted the quest for himself. Eyes looked over at the two and pointed where the boulder was that they had to destroy. This had to be done in order for him to learn Martial Arts. A sigh was given as he pulled up the stats of the boulder and checked its health. It was a little daunting but nothing that the trio couldn't handle.

"Okay. Just gotta hit this thing and make it break." He  simplified  it as much as possible. "I'm hoping to be useful to you, Kasumi. I'm glad you answered the call to help. I don't know many of our mates just yet but I'm looking forward to being the captain. Lets make sure we do maximum with our skills but minimum damage taken." He glanced over at the rock before them and took a deep breath before exhaling. Eyes of amber closed as he took one more breath. He took his hand and placed it on the boulder before. He held his breath and exhaled one more time before using a palm strike on the boulder. 

Spoiler

image.png.5b08b7f2848b15f26d7022ef603fcfab.png

HIt

Lvl: 20 HP: 400 EN:40 +3 DMG | ACC+2| LD+3|RCY +1|MIT+2|EVA:+1

Boulder 46/50

Edited by Kiluia Seiko

The winds were pleasant that day, gently brushing against her face. The air felt crisp and clean, and there were sights to see. She glanced about and took in the sight of lush greens and flowers speckled about, it was hard to believe her eyes. Life in Aincrad took her to places she'd never dreamt of visiting before. She hummed a melody to a song that was on her mind as of late to preoccupy the space in her mind as she drifted up. The incline was starting to burn at her muscles, but fortunately it wasn't too far away.

They arrived at the boulder and Haine gulped. For the first time in the while, she would be struggling hard without weapons in hand. The boulder was resting on the dirt, huge and looming over her. She inwardly sighed, it was going to be a cumbersome endeavor. Luckily enough, she had two much more skilled guild members to help out. She would try to be as useful as she could. She waited her turn and rushed inward, cracking her knuckles. She balled her hand into a fist and gave it her best strike.

ID: #1570571

BD: 9+1 =10 / HIT! CRIT 1

Level: 46 | HP: 920 | EN: 92 | DMG: 9 | MIT: 12 | ACC: 1

Boulder 44/50

Edited by Haine

This quest she was all too intimate with, she moves up places an open hand upon the spherical stone and watching the other two in the party in earnest doing their best and with each stroke pieces of the stone chipping away in segments. A careful eye with a smile she watches Kiluia first, seeing a careful and practiced hold on the stone. He was clearly trained given how fluid his motions were. Haine's while not as refined showed spirit, an honest view of wanting to aid Kiluia on his journey. "With hits like that, we will be done in no time. There is beauty in each strike, you can learn a lot about a person by the way they move while sparing. I can tell both of you are good people." she spoke with a smile. Her hand brushes softly as she takes a couple of steps away.

Her hands and feet begin to sway, shifting around in the stance she was in like a dance as her demeanor takes on an aura of a gentle breeze. With her palms inward they glance slightly over her chest before gaining a pink glow. Taking a step forward as her legs spread, she slams both hands together with the flat of them being fueled with energy as she leans into the blow. A soft breath, she turns "I hope I can be of use to you too~" as a large chunk of the stone falls.

ID# 157057 results: Battle: 8+3=11, Hit dealing 11 damage!

Kasumi | HP:420/420 | EN:41/42 | DMG:11 | EVA:3 | ACC:3

Boulder 33/50 | EVA:-2

Edited by Kasumi

He looked at Haines attempt and with natural talent, she hit it hard. Then Kasumi struck  the boulder causing it to shake violently. Amber eyes stared at the rocks condition and the impact she had just done. He touched  where she hit and whistled."Damn...."

He looked at the dent she had worn in before he closed his eyes. Fist was extended out and flush against it. He moved his fist an inch and cracked the rock in the crater. It slightly increased the size of the hole in the rock. They were making progress."Your turn, love." He stepped aside for Haine to strike the boulder next. He pondered for a moment about if he could be as strong as Kasumi. That eould be a terrifying thought as he looked at his lover." When I complete this, I will help  you when uou register  for the quest. " He spoke to Haine.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20200703-060029_Chrome.thumb.jpg.331388197885d2560ae85ad6fd1191c7.jpg

Kiluia HP: 400 EN:40 +3 DMG | ACC+2| LD+3|RCY +1|MIT+2|EVA:+1

Boulder 29/50 | EVA:-2

Edited by Kiluia Seiko

She watched the others strike. There was something so deadly about Kasumi's air. She carried the air of a delicate swan and the deadly fist of a wrestler. She moved as fluid as water and performed with skill. Haine could instantly tell this wasn't her first rodeo. She gaped for a moment. The blue haired woman noted to pester the unsuspecting orange haired beauty later. Then came Kiluia, attempting his best hit on the boulder. She turned her attention to him as he gave her a reassuring look. "Alright then! It's a plan," she responded,  before she turned to face the daunting boulder. It was almost halfway gone now. Just a little bit more to push. She narrowed her eyes, and in a comical attempt, tried to recreate Kasumi's fancy gestures. She awkwardly stumbled back, catching herself before she could fall. "Ah, well it was worth a shot!" Haine stepped backwards to create some distance and charged forward, her balled fist colliding with the intimidating boulder.

ID: #157164

BD: 5+2 =7 / HIT!

Boulder 28/50

Edited by Haine

Silently she was a bit nervous, hoping she was making a good first impression on Kiluia. "It comes with practice, I sure you can do it." she offers words of encouragement to Haine who still was showing quite the promise. "Let me show you how to center yourself, It might give you a good foundation." with a wide grin, she tightens the white lines of ribbon around her hands. Placing her feet shoulder length apart, she draws attention to her left leg with her body making a 90 degree angle. "Your right leg is your anchor, your left is your lead. Unless your left handed, of course~" her face turns to a rather soft form of teaching. "When you go to strike, you twist your hips and upper body but keep your feet planted." a pink line engulfs as she explains and traces her torso as an example. A sudden jerk as her shoulders shift and another large chunk of the stone falls free. "Like that~"

ID# 157166 results: Battle: 9=9, Minor Critical (+1 Base) dealing 12 damage to Boulder!

Boulder 16/50 | EVA:-2

Edited by Kasumi

He looked at the damage that Kasumi done. The dent within the boulder had become more distinguished. From his guess, he would estimate it wouldn't last much more than Kasumi's next strike. "Nicely done, Kasumi." He offered a lighthearted smile. It was before he took another deep breath with his eyes closed. His body seemed to relax as he placed his fist upon the boulder. His sense of urgency melded away from being high to low. With his body fully relaxed, he kept his fist upon the boulder for another moment. For a moment, nothing happened it seemed. He did not move his body but his arm moved forward causing a slight gap to form from his knuckles from the boulder. The boulder's integrity shook as it appeared Kil had performed an extremely short ranged fist attack that resulted in his fist moving roughly two inches to create maximum impact on the boulder. "Yer up, love" He smiled taking a step back for her. 

Spoiler

image.png.501cb135eaf0d5d8a9e978d17347f9e5.png

Lvl: 20 HP: 400 EN:38 +3 DMG | ACC+2| LD+3|RCY +1|MIT+2|EVA:+1

Boulder 10/50 | EVA:-2

Edited by Kiluia Seiko

Kasumi’s gentle demeanor served to calm the other’s nerves. She moved closer and begun to teach her the proper movement to break the boulder. It was beyond her until the woman directed her. A lightbulb went off in her head. “Oh! Lemme try.” She cleared her throat and cracked her neck. There was a momentary pause in her movement as she narrowed her eyes at the boulder, creating dramatic effect. She mimicked something reminiscent of what she was just taught, her movements more concise in comparison to before. The boulder cracked further, little debris flying back at her. She braced herself.

“Oh, I did it!” She cheered. There was a distinguishable improvement. She glanced back at Kiluia to see if he was looking at her. She was feeling confident now that she managed to land a good hit. “Thanks, Kasumi.” She nodded in acknowledgement and stepped aside for her. The boulder was barely hanging on now.

ID: #157170

BD: 10 / CRIT + 2!

Boulder 7/50

Edited by Haine

"Thank you, Captain." she offers acceptance of his praise, a smile of her own in a mirror. While her back is turned a rather jarring slam of a fist, Haine removes a good size section of the remaining slab of earth. It casts to the ground becoming pebbles. "Precisely!~ No problem, Nicely done Haine." it was rather close to completion, this task and they had done more than enough damage to it together. "I think it's time we get going." Kasumi remarks as she wanted to show off a little, trying to cement a lasting impression and prove her worth. Suddenly a blink, with some pink petals that fall quietly to the ground with a flutter. What follows is her appearing airborne above the remaining sphere, and dropping a heavy pink axe kick shatters what remains. "It was a pleasure to meet you both, I'll leave you too it~" she says with a wave to both players.

Kasumi activates concentration!

ID# 157173 results: Battle: 3+3+2+1=9, Hit dealing 11 damage to Boulder, it breaks!

Boulder -4/50 | EVA:-2

Edited by Kasumi

The boulder crackled and split away as they  finally made it. Thank goodness. He thought to himself as he looked at the quest giver. He had attained his special skill now that he needed to compete with the others and be helpful. A slight  smile crossed his face as he spoke to Kasumi." I wouldn't  have been able to do this without you and Haine. This would of taken forever."

He looked at his significant other and grinned." Would you like to go eat out or would you  rather me cook? I feel like celebrating tonight with you. I can actually be of slight use. "He joked with her. His light frame leaned against hers playfully as he started to walk hand in hand with  her down the summit. His eyes lit up as he looked at her." I can research with your taste buds about flan. We could also send Kasumi a thank  you present too."He pondered thinking if sweets would be okay.

<Acquired Martial arts>

Edited by Kiluia Seiko

The boulder, on its last stretch, fell apart with one final deadly blow from the orange haired beauty. Remind Haine not to mess with the other. She seemed deadly and powerful with a peaceful smile on her face simultaneously - one could only imagine what incurring her wrath could bring. The bluenette gulped and stepped back. The boulder was reduced to a rubble of chunks and pebbles on the ground. She whistled and knelt down to grab a pebble. She stood up and waved at Kasumi. "See ya' around! It's been fun."

And with that, her guild mate walks off.

Haine turns to Kiluia and brushes some dirt off his coat. A soft smile graces her lips at the prospect of yet another date. "Why don't we bake together, sweets? I'd like to learn, for the future." She seizes his hand and moves forward on the path leading back to the city. "You can't run that bakery alone, after all!"

THREAD COMPLETE

Kiluia - 3 SP (1 BASE, 1 BONUS, 1 QUEST)

Kasumi - 3 SP (1 BASE, 1 BONUS, 1 QUEST) + 200 COL

Haine  - 3 SP (1 BASE, 1 BONUS, 1 QUEST) + 200 COL

Edited by Haine