[SP-F11] <<Nature's Treasure>> Raid Merchant

"I don't even know why I'm gonna do this but I'm doing it, should I take a nap first?" he asked himself an important question. That question, however, is not a good idea to give no as an answer. The settlement of Taft was the floor that Crozeph entered after a floor boss battle. He signed up as a frontliner and managed to live through the ordeal despite having four people fight a boss with many heads. The European aesthetic of the floor was nostalgic to him, it's been a while since he entered the Taft and now he's standing iin front of a building tall and long enough to at least be called a mansion. 

"I am no fan of huge houses" he muttered as he sat on a staircase holding the foods that he had prepared for what would be a better way of gaining col and materials and possibly items to identify. He did another one of this may be a few days ago or a week? he was with Night and Yuki, the boot-up-yo-ass-mobs duo. He smiled as he remembered the two, they seem to be the best of friends to him "I hope she's invited to the wedding" he thought. With that out of his head, time to get things done and go home before dinner, and get some good stuff in doing so. Crozeph began eating the consumables and checked his stats while he's at it.

• Liquor of Light consumed +3 damage
  • Super lucky matcha mochi +3 LD
  • T2 ramen bowl consumed +2 EVA
  • T1 Super buff and sight shoyu ramen +2 protein +1 ACC

stat.jpg.b5e530f877052de8dce929c122ea427d.jpg

Crozeph [Level 43]
  | HP: 880/880 | EN: 86/86
  | ACC: 4(+1) | DMG: 15(+5) | EVA: 1(+2) | MIT: 48
  | FREEZE +1 | RECOVERY +2 | BH: 17 I LD: 3

** Rank 3 Merchant - The Night's Watch
** WARNING: Mitigation cannot fall below 0!
  Hide contents

[Equipment]

• Lamina De Skadi [T2 Rare]
    -- Freeze +1 
    Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 (1 slot) or natural successful attack rolls of 8-10 (2 slots) remove the enemy’s action on their next turn. Frozen opponents lose any evasion properties. Striking a frozen enemy before the effect ends will end Freeze and deal an extra (12 * Tier) unmitigatable damage. [Must hit to activate the status condition.]
    -- ACC +2
    -- 
    A katana with a black hilt and an azure blade like a clear,  blue, lake water. The name translates into "Blade of Skadi" a goddess who also represented hunting and winter, signifying its use as for hunting or attacking foes by freezing them. When equipped, the user 's breath will be like one who is breathing in a cold place and the freeze effect is seen as some kind of water splashing that freezes upon contact with the target.
  • Cloak of the Oath
    -- MIT +2 

-- EVA +1
    -- A
     black haori who belonged to a vice-president of the Shinsengumi. Enables the wearer to withstand attacks and also evade it.
  • Caster's Mystic Code
    -- Recovery +2

-- ACC +1
    -- 
    A platinum band for the wrist with runic inscriptions worn by a Babylonian king who had access to magecraft. This item gives a boost on accuracy and ability to restore energy to cast more spells just like how the previous owner wanted it to work, it glows a vibrant blue when it activates through the lettering.

[Battle-Ready Inventory]

• x2 T2 Blank Dungeon
  • Liquor of Light +3 DMG ☻
  • T1 Super lucky matcha mochi +3 LD ☻
  • Super Buff and Sight Shoyu Ramen +2 protein +1 ACC ☻
  • x2 T2 Rare Ramen Bowl +2 EVA  ☻
  • Spyglass [1/3] 
  • Dimensional Backpack

Skills

Hide contents

Mod Count: 3/5

1. Katana | Passive | RANK 5/5
    > Finesse R3 -3 EN on SA > Precision +1 ACC
  2. Light Armor | Passive | RANK 3/5 
    > Athletics +1 base damage I +(10*Tier) HP
  3. Battle Healing | Passive | RANK 2/5
  4. Curved Sword | Passive | RANK 1/5
  5. First-Aid | Active | RANK 3/5
  6. Extended Mod Limit | Passive | RANK 0
  7. Searching | Passive | RANK 0

[Extra]

• Survival | +15 Regen OOC
  • Meditation | Active I +10 EN
  • Familiar Mastery: Fighter | Passive | RANK 3/3 +6 base damage

Misc. Buffs

Hide contents
  •  Relaxed | Passive | House buff
    >  

He walked inside the building and began his search, it was spacious inside as if he was inside the lobby for a high-rise building. Crozeph took out his spyglass and used another one of its charges to look far enough and scout the area. "Looks like I'm gonna gave to deal with a few denizens in here" he placed the spyglass back to his inventory, he can only use it one more time but it was worth it. He wasn't here to sit idly and let them surround him, it would be dumbed if it happened to him. 

He unsheathed his katana and began making his way inside and do the initiative. The enemies he saw were humanoids who wore plague doctor masks despite them wearing formal clothes and not the usual black garb a plague doctor would wear. "I see three, that should be enough for me to deal with in the meantime," he thought as he began to lessen between them.

*used Spyglass 2/3
Crozeph HP: 880/880 I EN: 86/86 I DMG: 15(+5) I MIT: 48(-20) I ACC: 4(+1) I EVA: 1(+2) I BH: 17 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 4
Plague Patient A I HP: 430/430 I DMG: 129
Plague Patient B I HP: 430/430 I DMG: 129
Plague Patient C I HP: 430/430 I DMG: 129

Edited by Crozeph
Spoiler

Crozeph HP: 797/880 (-103) I EN: 77/86 (-90) I DMG: 15(+5) I MIT: 48(-20) I ACC: 4(+1) I EVA: 1(+2) I BH: 17 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 4  ID: 157202 [CD: 1]

ID: 157202 BD: 4 I MD: 8 (-3) I Amatsu No Homura hit!
Plague Patient A I HP: 270/430 (-160) I DMG: 129

ID: 157203 BD: 6 I MD: 10 I Amatsu No Homura hit! Plague Patient hits!

Plague Patient B I HP: 270/430 (-160) I DMG: 129 

ID: 157204 BD: 3 I MD: 4 (-3) I Amatsu No Homura hit!

Plague Patient C I HP: 270/430 (-160) I DMG: 129

Three patients began rushing as soon as they caught sight of him "now that's weird, that mask seems to hinder vision but ok" he thought as he also amped up his speed. Yuki's food buffs have always helped him be on his top shape when it comes to battles and he is always grateful for it. The battle started and it seems the patients' will be using their long and dirty fingernails to attack him. Crozeph made two wide swings striking all three in the neck to which the two already flinched. The second one however scratched him just beside his eyes.

"Filthy" he muttered and made two spinning cuts at the mobs. Their HP dropped considerably and so was his "well it's been a while since I didn't have a tank to defend me from this" he quickly distanced himself, always moving to avoid being surrounded by the patients.

Edited by Crozeph
Spoiler

Crozeph HP: 712/880 (-102 + 17) I EN: 70/86 (-7) I DMG: 15(+5) I MIT: 48(-20) I ACC: 4(+1) I EVA: 1(+2) I BH: 17 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 4  

ID: 157228 BD: 1(+5) I MD: 2(-3) no hits T_T

ID: 157229 BD: 4(+5) I MD: 4(-3) I Amatsu No Homura hit! !

Plague Patient B I HP: 110/430 (-160) I DMG: 129 

ID: 157230 BD: 3(+5) I MD: 9 I Amatsu No Homura hit! Plague Patient hits!

Plague Patient C I HP: 110/430 (-160) I DMG: 129

The battle goes on and it seems that these mobs are not the strategic type of mobs, they just want to hurt those who look like enemies to them. One patient managed to grab him by the coat and slammed Crozeph to the ground "damn it, their numbers are the problem" he thought as he quickly recovered from a dangerous position. He slashed at two of them and landed his attacks. He quickly followed it by another spin attack which two of them received without consent.

"Now that the situation changed, I might need to make more accurate hits to them," he thought. Crozeph took steps and made quick pivots at patients continued to aim their filthy fingernails to scratched him. He wasn't as hygienic as Yuki but gods be damned their fingernails looked like a festering garbage with rotten garlic on it. He tried to keep it in, the battle will take much more longer to end but he still has the upper hand.

Edited by Crozeph
Spoiler

Crozeph HP: 729/880 (+17) I EN: 61/86 (-9) I DMG: 15(+5) I MIT: 48(-20) I ACC: 4(+1) I EVA: 1(+2) I BH: 17 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 4  

ID: 157236 BD: 8(+5) I MD: 1(-3) Amatsu No Homura hit!
Plague Patient A I HP: 110/430 (-160) I DMG: 129

ID: 157237 BD: 2(+5) I MD: 1(-3) I Amatsu No Homura hit!

Plague Patient B I HP: 110/430 (-160) I DMG: 129   ID: 157239 LD:5(+3) I CD: 9 I 1,720 col I  860 bonus col I  x5 T2 mats I 430 bonus col I T2 Rare Trinket

ID: 157238 BD: 6(+5) I MD: 4(-3) I Amatsu No Homura hit!

Plague Patient C I HP: 110/430 (-160) I DMG: 129  ID: 157240 LD: 10(+3) I CD: 8 I 1,720 col I 1,720 bonus col I T2 Rare weapon I T2 uncommon consumable

He saw an opening, if it succeeds then two of the mobs will be dead. The three plague patients tried to gang up on him but it failed, his evasion from the food buff came in handy. He learned a good lesson about being prepared, not just my skills but also in buffs. He dodged all three attacks and countered with two spinning slashes that killed two of the mobs trying to surround him. It was a good call to deal with them quickly as now he can only focus on killing the last who escaped an attack from him.

He moved forward and made two quick slashes at its arms to render its fingernails useless before it could try to hit him again. The attack was shallow but the last mob was pushed back by it enough for Crozeph to take a breather.

Spoiler

Crozeph HP: 746/880 (+17) I EN: 57/86 (-8+4) I DMG: 15(+5) I MIT: 48(-20) I ACC: 4(+1) I EVA: 1(+2) I BH: 17 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 4  

ID: 157421 BD: 7(+5) I MD: 1(-3) Iai hit!
Plague Patient A I HP: 110/430 (-220) I DMG: 129 ID: 157442 LD: 4(+3) I CD: 3 I 1,720 col I 860 bonus col I x3 T2 mats I T2 uncommon consumable

The last of them plague patients tried to claw at him to which Crozeph replied with one step back and used Iai to finish it off. After getting hit by a quick attack, the patient scattered into fragments and soon enough the area was clear. The weird thing though is he hasn't even made it too far inside yet. It seems that this is the fastest that he can go without Yuki and NIght with him. 

On the bright side it means his build is starting to look like how he imagined it to be but the con is that he can't go fast than what they had done. So is the woe of a player who now has some kind of semi-support build. Crozeph shook his head and continued inside, he still has to find a few things before he could leave.

Edited by Crozeph
Spoiler

Crozeph HP: 746/880 I EN: 52/86 (-9+4) I DMG: 15(+5) I MIT: 48(-20) I ACC: 4(+1) I EVA: 1(+2) I BH: 17 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 4  ID: 157535 CD: 8 [Recovery] +4 EN

ID: 157535 BD: 8(+5) I MD: 3(-3) Amatsu No Homura hit!

ID: 157536 BD: 6(+5) I MD: 4(-3) I Amatsu No Homura hit! 

Plague Patient B I HP: 270/430 (-160) I DMG: 129 

ID: 157537 BD: 10(+5) I MD: 4 I Amatsu No Homura hit! 

Plague Patient C I HP: 254/430 (-176) I DMG: 129 [FRZ]

Another set of mobs appeared after a few steps, it seems the place is infested with mobs and only a few players must've seen the place and tried to thin the numbers. They all attack at once, lunging forward to the now brown-haired player, or was it light brown? all stretching out their long and filthy fingernails. Their attacks were simple but that's what makes it dangerous, a player would be complacent because it was direct and only when the nails bury to their skin and deal damage will they realize the mistake and it would be too late.

Crozeph however wasn't going to be one, maybe if his fiance was with him then he would be. He took a step back and made two quick cuts to the plague patient who was faster wounding its shoulder. He then took a step forward and spun around twice to which his freeze weapon activated and froze one of the mobs in place. "That should make things easier," he thought.

Edited by Crozeph
Spoiler

Crozeph HP: 746/880 I EN: 47/86 (-9+4) I DMG: 15(+5) I MIT: 48(-20) I ACC: 4(+1) I EVA: 1(+2) I BH: 17 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 4  ID: 157648 CD: 8 [Recovery] +4 EN

ID: 157648 BD: 5(+5) I MD: 8(-3) Amatsu No Homura hit!
Plague Patient A I HP: 110/430 (-160) I DMG: 129

ID: 157649 BD: 1(+5) I MD: 8(-3) I Amatsu No Homura miss!

Plague Patient B I HP: 270/430  I DMG: 129 

ID: 157650 BD: 1(+5) I MD: 1(-3) I Amatsu No Homura miss!

Plague Patient C I HP: 254/430  I DMG: 129

The battle continued but Crozeph found it hard to maneuver with the ice still not thawing. He tried to attack all three with his spinning cut but struck nothing "shit" he muttered. The two mobs who weren't frozen also tried to attack which Crozeph dodge one while the other slipped on the thin ice that is on the floor. It was a mess of a battle and Crozeph only damaged one. A total blunder, if Skadi did it while he has a teammate then it would've been a huge advantage for him.

He jumped back and tried to move out of the area with ice until it thaws. The three followed him as the freeze effect is beginning to fade "it made things a bit complicated but I'll just try to be better next attack" he told himself. The three continued their attacks to which Crozeph dodges, it wasn't like zombie attacks but it sure was annoying.

Edited by Crozeph
Spoiler

Crozeph HP: 746/880 I EN: 42/86 (-7+4) I DMG: 15(+5) I MIT: 48(-20) I ACC: 4(+1) I EVA: 1(+2) I BH: 17 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 4  ID: 157651 CD: 10 [Recovery] +4 EN

ID: 157651 BD: 1(+5) I MD: 7(-3) Amatsu No Homura miss
Plague Patient A I HP: 110/430  I DMG: 129

ID: 157652 BD: 10(+5) I MD: 4(-3) I Amatsu No Homura hit!

Plague Patient B I HP: 94/430 (-176)  I DMG: 129 [FRZ]

ID: 157653 BD: 9(+5) I MD: 2(-3) I Amatsu No Homura hit!

Plague Patient C I HP: 86/430 (-168) I DMG: 129 [FRZ]

There was plenty of room for error and few spaces to have a nice distance between the three but Crozeph isn't going to let these mobs get the better of him when it comes to battle. He has already made a build that is suitable for him and he has enough energy to keep his katana skills swinging, now might be a good time to put it to test without a tank. He waited for the right distance between the plague patients so that his AoE is sure to hit everyone.

Then Skadi released its freeze enhancement

Two of the plague patients were frozen quickly while the other was struck twice but the spinning cut. A successful attack and he dealt quite the damage and now he must be careful that he doesn't lose balance while ice is on the floor and wrapping the bodies of the mobs.

Spoiler

Crozeph HP: 678/880 (-68) I EN: 35/86 (-7) I DMG: 15(+5) I MIT: 48(-20) I ACC: 4(+1) I EVA: 1(+2) I BH: 17 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 4  ID: 157651 CD: 10 [Recovery] +4 EN

ID: 158435 BD: 1(+5) I MD: 7(-3) Amatsu No Homura miss
Plague Patient A I HP: 110/430  I DMG: 129

ID: 158436 BD: 10(+5) I MD: 4(-3) I Amatsu No Homura hit!

Plague Patient B I HP: 94/430 (-160)  I DMG: 129 [FRZ] 
ID: 158438 LD: 7(+3) I CD: 2 I 1,720 col I x3 T2 materials I 860 bonus col I T2 uncommon consumable

ID: 158437 BD: 9(+5) I MD: 2(-3) I Amatsu No Homura hit!

Plague Patient C I HP: 86/430 (-160) I DMG: 129 [FRZ] 
ID: 158439 LD: 14(+3) I CD: 7 I 1,720 col I x3 T2 materials I 860 bonus col I T2 rare consumable I T2 rare armor/shield

Sure enough, the two frozen mobs were decapitated before they could even move again. Crozeph then moved forward to finish off the other one but it seems this mob was not ready to die just yet. "Did it have some kind of survival instinct?" he thought as he raised his katana to fight. Crozeph still hasn't made it to the other side of the hallway and the only one standing on his way was this mob who seemed to have dodged his attack twice for unknown reason. "It felt like a failed dice roll" Crozeph inched forward making careful steps so he wouldn't slip on the ice.

The plague patient also backed away as soon as it saw Crozeph moved forward "I should be careful it might be leading me into a trap" he stopped and waited which made the mob stop too. They're on a stalemate and who will break the silence?

Edited by Crozeph

Crozeph HP: 678/880 (-68) I EN: 35/86 (-8) I DMG: 15(+5) I MIT: 48(-20) I ACC: 4(+1) I EVA: 1(+2) I BH: 17 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 4  ID: 157651 CD: 10 [Recovery] +4 EN

ID: 158473 BD: 8(+5) I MD: 3(-3) Iai hit!
Plague Patient A I HP: 110/430 (-220)  I DMG: 129
ID: 158485 LD: 10(+3) I CD: 9 I 1,720 col I x3 T1 materials I 860 bonus col I 860 loot col I T2 rare armor/shield

One swing motion, unsheathe and sheathe, that was the essence of the sword art that Crozeph used on the last mob standing. The plague patient was decapitated and disintegrated after a few seconds. Crozeph on the other hand was standing alone in a wide hallway again, enough fighting for now. "It would be best to reserve my energy on groups of mobs," he thought as he continued.

The dim lighting of the hallways was putting him on a disadvantage but if there are only mobs ina form of doctors and patients then he wouldn't have to worry about what may jump on him. His eyes darted on any sign of materials but it seems that can be done once he gets a place where they would store supplies. Now would be a good time check his inventory of some stuff he can use.

Edited by Crozeph

ID:158566
LD: 12 I T2 material found

Drawers and cabinets piled into each other like a barricade. It would be funny to assume that there are survivors on the other side of it. Crozeph stood in front of the 5-feet stack of all furniture an asylum would have "well I guess there's no entry here" he said before turning away from it. He thought that taking one furniture out of it would be catastrophic considering that it might cave in on him if he tried.

Crozeph entered a room with flickering lights "now this might be one of those supply rooms" he thought. Crozeph began rummaging around, lifting some tables and opening medicine cabinets. It took him a few minutes to find one, it might be edible, even if it might make Yuki mad at him. He slid the item inside his inventory before heading to a new place to look for materials

Edited by Crozeph

ID: 158736
LD: 3(+3) no materials found

Crozeph was out of the lobby and now standing in a yard. It must be the center of the building because of how wide it was. He didn't know whether he should be happy about it or not but the yard was a junkyard at its best. Furniture and papers scattered along with lab coats and nurse uniforms... wait. Crozeph placed a hand on his chin and thought about something "if there are nurse uniforms out here then maybe some of the nurses are..." his eyes widened.

There can only be one conclusion for that if it was a boy with realistic expectations but this is Crozeph we are talking about "today might be laundry day" he uttered. "They'll be busy hanging their uniforms so they'll have no clothes, much more easier to kill and loot" his thought began to swirl deeper "but how am I supposed to loot someone wh is not wearing anything?" he was lost in his thoughts for a moment that he forgot to search for materials.

Edited by Crozeph

ID: 158983
LD: 9(+3) x1 T2 material found

Amongst the trash and broken furniture that is scattered in the area, Crozeph was mindful of the papers that are scattered around. Despite them having a HUD and in-game menu to do their writing thingy, there are places where papers acting as some kind of props would appear. Crozeph could see blurred or torn faces from the papers where the name of the patients were written and some nurse uniforms scattered around. A weird place and there are evidences that it was once a garden with a fountain in the center. 

Crozeph didn't put much thought as to why it was in disarray, must be some kind of mistake made and the patients who are mobs began attacking. After a minute he saw one cabinet that was still intact thought it was knocked down. He opened it and saw packs of raw ingredients or materials which can still be used "lucky find" he said to himself.

Edited by Crozeph

ID: 158984
LD: 14(+3) no dungeon found

A room with a really thick door was in front of him. he could've sworn that doors this thick had something good inside and learned that watching B rate horror movies. "Now the only problem I see is if there is a mob behind this door and decides to ram through" he uttered as he inspected the lock. The door looked rusty yet it also was looking durable, an admirable craftsmanship or simply a nonsense seen inside video games. Crozeph was too lazy to search for a key so he decided to pry it off with his katana. 

Multiple stabs were received by the lock of the door yet it seemed too adamant to open using only brute force, to which Crozeph is lacking. Never a brute force fan and as always, he preferred thinking it through and find a solution. Unfortunately he didn't have the time to think and luckily the door's lock gave only to reveal an empty room. "Bummer" he said before walking away from it.

Edited by Crozeph
  • 2 months later...

It may be a wasted effort but Crozeph knew he already has a good amount of items to take back to the Night's Watch. The only thing he might consider is if he gives half of it to Baldur or his guild, Jacob's Ladder. Crozeph closed the door of the room he forcefully opened and as the loud sound of it slamming echoed in the hallway, a faint sound of something being dragged was heard.

Crozeph raised his katana as he saw a shadowy figure emerge from afar. A man wearing a straitjacket but the sleeves aren't tied. "Who might you be fool?" Crozeph asked but the man replied by picking up a beam he's been dragging and slammed it on the floor. Crozeph easily dodged and countered using San Ge, cutting through the man as he moved past it "P...patient... X" the man muttered. "Um, are you here for consultation?" Crozeph asked him while being on guard.

ID: 171273 BD: 2 + 5 = 7 success I CD: 3 I MD: 2 - 3 = FAIL
Crozeph dealt 20 x 15 San Ge = 300 damage to Patient X

Crozeph HP: 880/880 I EN: 74/86 (-12) I DMG: 15(+5) I MIT: 48(-20) I ACC: 4(+1) I EVA: 1(+2) I BH: 17 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 4  ID: 157651 CD: 10 [Recovery] +4 EN
Patient X HP: 200/500 DMG: 200

Edited by Crozeph

"Sorry, but the doctor is out..." Crozeph quickly moved out of the range as Patient X swung the metal beam again burying it into a wall "...consultation hours is over" he added. The patient let out a wild roar after hearing what Crozeph said. It seems that it was also heading for the locked room Crozeph tried to enter earlier and found nothing "Hey it's not my fault..." Patient X thrust the beam towards the raven-haired player but it was also easily dodged. Crozeph slashed at the man again and dipped its HP so fast the patient fell down before it could move the beam again. 

"Well, time to find the doctor," he thought as he looked around him after Patient X shattered.

ID: 171303 BD: 3 + 5 = 8 success I CD: 9 [+4 EN] I MD: 7 - 3 = 4 fail (hehe)
Crozeph dealt 20 x 15 San Ge = 300 damage to Patient X

Crozeph HP: 880/880 I EN: 66/86 (-12) I DMG: 15(+5) I MIT: 48(-20) I ACC: 4(+1) I EVA: 1(+2) I BH: 17 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 4  ID: 157651 CD: 10 [Recovery] +4 EN
Patient X HP: 0/500 DMG: 200

ID: 171304 LD: 9(+3) CD: 3 I 2000 col I x5 T2 mats I x1 T2 Rare armor/shield I 1000 bonus col

Edited by Crozeph

"I see you killed one of my beloved patients" a voice of a woman was then heard to which Crozeph reacted with annoyance "who is it this time?" he spoke so disinterested. "I am the doctor, Miss Moldebutt" she told him. Crozeph winced at the sound of her name "I sure hope you get married soon, that name really turns people off I tell yo..." Crozeph jumped back and dodged a vial thrown at him. It left a smell so putrid after shattering to a walll "woman what's in that vial?" he asked. "All the hatred I have for being ridiculed because of my name!" she yelled as more vials materialized on her hands "yeah that smells bad" Crozeph uttered as he prepared himself for another chance to cut through and kill her.

ID: 171305 BD: 1 FAIL I CD: 2 I MD: 5- 3 = 2 FAIL
Crozeph misses
Doctor Moldebutt misses

Crozeph HP: 880/880 I EN: 66/86 (-12) I DMG: 15(+5) I MIT: 48(-20) I ACC: 4(+1) I EVA: 1(+2) I BH: 17 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 4  ID: 157651 CD: 10 [Recovery] +4 EN
Doctor Moldebutt HP: 600/600 DMG: 129 I Septic Medicine:  Critical rolls will deal 150 unmitigated damage

Edited by Crozeph

The sound of glass shattering reverberated in the hallway, the smell only made it worse but fortunately, it was gone after a few seconds. It was like inhaling the smell of a month-long unwashed dog wrapped in garlic and played around in a dumpster. Crozeph would gag if it spill near him. "What do you think? like all medicines it will taste bitter but you'll feel better afterward" she told him. The raven-haired player gave her a confused and annoyed look "woman do you even smell? this liquid you keep throwing around smells as bad as your name" he said as he began charging at her with his blade aimed at her throat.

The doctor let out a loud screeching sound "you dare ridicule my name! you will suffer from my medicine! I, , doctor Moldebutt shall..." Crozeph slashed at her throat and shoulder tackled her before slashing at her again mid-air "quit it will ya."

ID: 171306 BD: 5 + 5 = 10 success I CD: 8 [+4 EN] I MD: 6 - 3 = 3 FAIL
Crozeph dealt 20 x 15 San Ge = 300 damage to Doctor Moldebutt
Doctor Moldebutt misses

Crozeph HP: 880/880 I EN: 58/86 (-12) I DMG: 15(+5) I MIT: 48(-20) I ACC: 4(+1) I EVA: 1(+2) I BH: 17 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 4  ID: 157651 CD: 10 [Recovery] +4 EN
Doctor Moldebutt HP: 300/600 DMG: 129 I Septic Medicine:  Critical rolls will deal 150 unmitigated damage

Edited by Crozeph

The woman stood up and made a cackled sound as if the attack earlier was nothing to her. Crozeph sighed as he watched her bring out all of her vials from her lab coat "you can never escape this one" she told him. The player nodded and dashed towards her again "then let this be a suicide attack" he said as he made a wide swing. Moldebutt's head flew off as his blade sliced through it but at the same time, all the vials she held fell on the ground. Crozeph covered his mouth with the sleeve of his yukata but it seems the poison was too potent with all of it shattering at once.

He jumped back and tried his best to cough it all out, watching as the doctor's body slumped on the floor before shattering. He continued coughing trying to let out the poison and within a minute he was slowly recovering "damn that attack, I feel like I fell into a septic tank" he thought as he stood up and picked the loot left behind "hopefully I can get out of this place without encountering weirder mobs" he told himself as he began making his way out of the asylum.

ID: 171307 BD: 4 +5 = 9 success I CD: 5 I MD: 9
Crozeph dealt 20 x 15 San Ge  = 300 damage to Doctor Moldebutt
Doctor Moldebutt tossed a Septic Medicined to Crozeph dealing 150 unmitigated damage

Crozeph HP: 730/880 I EN: 46/86 (-12) I DMG: 15(+5) I MIT: 48(-20) I ACC: 4(+1) I EVA: 1(+2) I BH: 17 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 4  ID: 157651 CD: 10 [Recovery] +4 EN
Doctor Moldebutt HP: 0/600 DMG: 129 I Septic Medicine:  Critical rolls will deal 150 unmitigated damage

ID: 171309 LD: 11(+3) CD: 8 I 2400 col I 1200 bonus col I x2 T2 mats I x1 T2 Rare armor/shield I 1000 bonus col

Edited by Crozeph