[F21-PP] Fishing Trip! {Natures Treasure}

Back underwater he went to explore. His eyes danced back and forth as his breath held. Long movements of water allowed him to keep going deeper into the depths of the water but again the creatures of the deep did not want to be disturbed and danced around him just enough to stay out of reach. He touched a few things under the water, but nothing came of use. He frowned as he had to resurface for air. He did just that. Body fluidly cut through the liquid and reached the surface quickly.

He breached the surface and looked at the two. “The fish don’t seem to like me today or you for that matter.” He noticed that they were not doing very well catching anything that could be of use. It started off well, but it became frustrating over time for the trio. Maybe it was luck that was not helping them today. He closed his eyes and sent a quick prayer to the RNG gods to help them come back with something good the next pull or the next dive. @Sam

Spoiler

image.png.44e0cc854577dfe3008e2111aedf1e45.png

Fail

Edited by Kiluia Seiko

Sam looks to Haine as she says the pond didn't like them. Looking to Kiluia as he says the fish were unforgiving. "So the fish hate us. Maybe Kiluia has the right idea. Maybe we just need to go deeper. If I have figured out anything being in this game it's that chest like to hide. Behind dark corners, boulders, and whatnot. I am going to dive in and see what the water has to offer us. Feel free to join if you want." Putting her pole away she looks into the deep waters in intensity. With a giant grin and a deep breathe she swan dives back into the water. Seeing a few fish swim right in front of her as she smiles and sees a small baggy float by her. Sam snatches it and comes up for air. Catching her breath and putting the materials in her satchel she dives back down to look for more.

ID# 158714 results: Craft: 5

2-T3 Mats obtained

Materials Obtained:
T3 Material *10

Edited by Sam

She was getting tired of these failed attempts to catch... anything. With a scream, she tossed her fishing pole to the side. She points straight at the lake. "Ugh, c'mon! I know you're all in there somewhere!" She crosses her arms and huffs. Upon seeing the other two wade in the lake, she shrugs. "Alright then, we'll switch things up." She flops into the lake, the warm water rushing in to envelop her. She tries not to let the warm water touch her face. And with that, she swims over to Sam.

"EEh. I'm just gonna fish for sum' in here!" She shot her a thumbs up and circled the perimeter together with Pingu. A fish slips by, but the stupid bird - yet again - scared it off. She screamed, grabbing the bird by the chest. "Why?!" The poor thing flailed in her grip. Terrified for her life, her little beak pecked at the woman's head. "Ow!" She dropped the bird into the water and it swam away.

ID: #159058

CD: 4 [ FAILED ]

Edited by Haine

The underwater scene, while beautiful, was not beaming with much wild life anymore that were close by. A perk of his brow was given and a frown formed on his face. His air was limited but he knew well that this place was becoming poached of material. A few more seconds and he breached the surface again looking at the duo fishing. "Any luck you two?" He spoke while wiping his face. Patience was running thin with the man. This lake was becoming more of a ghost town that he would rather up and leave than stay and keep trying. Eyes glanced at Haine grabbing Pingu and trashing her about. He blinked several times at the situation. Exactly what did he miss? He couldn't help but crack a laugh at the situation before him. This was the most hilarious thing he was witnessing. 

After he recovered, he started swimming over to her and Pingu. "Okay, okay... Lets go." He pulled Pingu and swatted her away from the area that she was fishing in. "Go find food over there, Pingu." He grinned looking back at Haine. "Its okay beautiful. Don't sweat it too much okay?"

Spoiler

image.png.832bda96abd0b25d930a7f163ca733d1.png

Edited by Kiluia Seiko

Coming back up for air, Sam's breath is heavy as she was under for some time. "This is pointless guys. There is nothing good in this place. Maybe we should go look somewhere else." Sam gets out from the water and sit's on the edge. "I am kinda hungry, all this swimming has made my tummy insanely empty. We should all go back to your place to grab a bite. We will try this fishing and chest finding tomorrow. Maybe we will have better luck then." Turning and looking the both Kiluia and Haine they nod in agreement as everyone starts to gather their items around. The days end with no chest as they would continue this fishing trip another day in hopes that luck will be on there side next time. The day ends with a nice big meal for the 3 of them and Pingu being fed and happy with a new visitor in the house.

ID# 159070 results: Craft: 2 Failure!

Thread Completion

Sam:
T3 Material *10
100 Col
2 SP (1 for the event, 1 for page)

Haine:
T3 Material *16
150 Col 

2 SP (1 for the event, 1 for page)

Kiluia:
T3 Material *2