[F22-OP-GUILD] Liberated through Fate (Pt. 3)

After a successful trip Raidou returns to the guild hall, taking a seat after adding his gains the storage in sacks of materials and sending the col he had obtained to Simmone the guild's treasurer. He moves to take a seat at the redwood table, streams of light bleeding through the windows. Moments later Simmone bolsters the building with specifications he had set for her to apply once the currency rolled in. Added to the interior were furnished quarters and a pharmacy for him to work in without having to travel to floor 2, outside a pond for Sam to gain benefits from. There would be more, further expansion that was due but for today it was quite the improvement. "If things continue like this, then Firm Anima will be ready in no time. Just a little more effort on my part." he comments to an empty room as he begins to sift empty sheets of paper along the table, dealing with calculations and specifics on quests still remaining for the guild to undertake as a group.

Raidou | HP:1210/1210 | EN:118/118 | DMG:20 | MIT:99 | ACC:3 | BH:60

Spoiler

Raidou, The Red Wanderer
Level: 59
HP: 1210/1210
EN: 118/118

Stats:
Damage: 20
Mitigation: 99
Accuracy: 3
BH:60

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Auric Sol - Corona [T3/Perfect/2HSS]: Damage 3
Armor: Tactician's Gaze - Ogma [T1/Perfect/Trinket]: +3 Accuracy
Misc: Eye of Midas - Larceny [T1/Perfect/Trinket]: +3 Prosperity

Skills:
Gatherer [Obtained]
Two Handed Straight Sword [Rank 5]
One Handed Straight Sword [Rank 3]
Parry [Obtained]
Howl [Obtained]
Battle Healing [Rank 5]
Fighting Spirit [Obtained]
Light Armor [Rank 4]

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Mastery: Protector

Mods:
Vengeful Riposte
Focused Howl
Finesse Rank 3
Athletics

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal*1
Red Wanderer's Robe [T1/Perfect/L.A] +3 Evasion
<<Darkness Salve>>*3
Commander's Scrutiny - Duress [T1/Perfect/Trinket]: +2 Accuracy, Taunt

Housing Buffs:
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Stash: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

He would come up to the guild hall his with his gather armor equipped as he had just come back from trying to get a few mat for his shop but he all so had his battle ready armor in his inventory just in case he need to switch out. his icy blue looks around as he saw Raidou there. he would cross his arms over his chest as he leans  back against the wall It looked as though Raidou was deep in thought doing some brain work which most of the time was never fun Claim would rather kill than do brain work. A light smile would come across his pale face as he light spoke up " Hey there Raidou how are thing? " He didn't want to startle him to bad as when most people are hard at work they would want some peace and quit. Normal when it came to guild gathering he was a bit on the late side but it had seem liked he was one of the first to appear this time. He did want to see how all would show up if the hole guild would show up at just the higher ups.

Claim Hp 475/ 475 | EN 46/46 | Dmg 10 | Mit 27 | Vamp 42 | Holy Blessing 8 | Bleed 12 | Thorn 9 | Eno 6 | 3 acc

Spoiler

Level

Level
Health
Energy
Acc

Dmg
Mit
Vamp
Bleed

Throns
Eno
H B

The Black Thorn
2HSS

Mystic Blades
2 DMG | 1 BLD

Kinght Armor      
1 TN | 1 Eno| 1 Hb

Gauntlet Guardian Angel

Wild Rose Forge
1 MIT | 2 Vamp               1

2H Straight Sword
   Journeyman               3             23 27  
  Heavy Armor Journeyman 3 23 27  
  Disguise Rank 1        
      weapon Finess Rank 1 5 eneger cost - 1    
Armor          Finess          Rank 1               9 Dmg +1 15* t hp    
    House buffs        
Energy - 1            
       Tasty
Turn 2 food to 4

Training    1 sp to thread          
        Filling 1 + tier food          
Relaxed Health regin 5 * tier 2 ene        
        Col stash 5% to loot          
Working      2 xp crafts          

Edited by claim

The ledgers were written as intended, pieces of information regarding the butcher of the sands now cataloged amongst the rest. A white haired male traveled through the entry, being the second within the building just as he was wrapping up the documentation. "They are coming along. Soon enough I'll have everything to paper and there will be no surprises." he fiddles with his glasses for a moment in response to Claim. "I hope things are going smooth for you as well." he'd comment to the male, interested in how his own growth was progressing by the day to day. Rising from his chair and moving to the vault, he removes a board that contains a listing for what was inside it. It was keeping up with the pace of removal, which turns out the initial burst kept it well stocked to deal with the transition to different aspects of activity.

This was so weird. Why did she have to come all the way up this floor and out side the safe zone just find her new guild hall. Apparently this guild was much more established than she originally thought. The building was much more massive than she though it would be. Ruler looked upon it and sighed. It was nice that nothing out her had focused on her while she attempted to locate it. 

She opened the door to the hall and looked inside. The front entrance was completely empty, no one in sight. Looking back down at the paper she had written on she was sure that this was the place. Her heels clicked against the floor with each step as she walked into the building, the front door closing on its own. She expected there to be someone around. "Um, hello?" She called out. "I-I am a new member of this guild looking to meet with my new party members. Is anyone around?"

Spoiler

Name: Ruler
Level: 4
HP: 80/80
EN: 8/8

Stats:
Damage: 6
Mitigation: 18
Evasion: 1
Accuracy: 3

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Flag of War[THAS/Rare/T1] DMG II
Armor: Maiden's Garb[Light Armor/Perfect/T1] MIT II; EVA I
Misc: Maiden's Forgiveness[Trinket/Perfect/T1] ACC III

Skills:
Two-Handed Assault Spear [Rank 1]

Extra Skills:

Mods:

Battle Ready Inventory:
Starter Healing Potions(50hp)*3
Ice Cream Mochi(LD III)*1

Housing Buffs:

Guild Hall Buffs:

Scents of the Wild:

Wedding Ring:

He laughed a bit sill leaning back against the wall "its going just a bit hard to keep the mats stock up in shop seems like I'm burning through them just as fast as i can get my hands on them" And he want level as fast as he should just cause he be forced on his shop. He would hear the echo of foot steps traveling through the guild followed by a female voice he would push off the wall to stand back up as he pocked his head out the door way his icy blue eye would come across the female as follow by a warm smile." Hello there "it seemed like more of the guild mates were showing up. She was a lower level but that didn't really mean much as some player would burn throw level so fast the next time he might meet her she could be level 40 and be on the front lines.

She never imagined being on this high of a floor so early, but she wanted to meet and chat with her fellow guild members a bit before doing much else. Seeing the structure from the outside left her awestruck. Who knew a building this large could be owned by players, it made her wonder what some of the player houses looked like. Stepping inside she noticed two people close by. "H-Hello! Um, I'm Katoka. I just joined recently and thought I would come visit for a moment to say hi to everyone." She bowed quickly, her voice was a bit shaky and her stomach was doing somersaults, but she wanted to make a good first impression in the hopes of learning things from her guild mates. She had heard that there were some lower level members like her and it would be beneficial to have people to rely on, especially when it comes to fights.

Spoiler

Name: Katoka
Level: 4
HP: 80
EN: 8
SP: 4/9

Damage: 4
Mitigation: 0
Accuracy: 0

Inventory

Weapons/Tools:

Curved Sword | Rare (+2 Damage)

Armor:

Starter Armor (Female) | Vanity

Consumables:

(3) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)
(5) Tier One Health Potions of Rare quality. (+40 HP)
(1) Tier One Damage Potion of Uncommon quality. (+1 Damage)
(1) Tier One Over-Health Potion of Special quality. (+50 HP to maximum HP for remainder of thread)

Vie sort of wanders into the guild hall, having found out the location after bombarding Haine with questions around trying to learn more about the guild and how to party up with other players. She takes a moment to gaze up at the architecture and appreciate it, curious about what sort of people her fellow guild members are to maintain this sort of place.
The redhead then sets her sights on the girl who had just walked in before her, one of similar small stature though her appearance was quite different- shoulder-length blonde hair... From the way the girl spoke, she seemed anxious. Vie sneaks up and hugs her from behind. She quickly realizes that this is likely an uncomfortable gesture to make towards someone she just met and retracts her hands, returning them to her sides. The redhead walks into Katoka's peripheral vision hoping that this act makes it seem like she means no harm. A friendly smile grows on her face as she makes eye contact with the blonde girl, "Hello there! I'm Vie, just joined recently as well. I hope we can become good friends. Sorry if I spooked you, definitely didn't mean to. Just figured you might've needed some cheering up."

Spoiler

Stats
Lvl: 4
HP: 80
ENG: 8
DMG: 2 (1 base + 1 skill)
MIT: 0
ACC: 0
EVA: 0

Equipment
Weapon: Rapier [Vanity]
Armor: Light Armor [Vanity]

Skills
One-Handed Weapons [R1]

Battle Ready Inventory
Consumables: Starter Healing Potions [3]

Edited by Vie

A plain looking young man entered the main hall from a side door, kicking it shut with his left leg.  Clothed in well-worn black travelling leathers from head to toe including a flowing black cowl, Freyd could have been mistaken for an assassin, save for the bundle of tablets and scrolls in his arms.  Even his hands were covered in supple black gloves.  What features could be seen were plain and unremarkable: a few tufts of unruly brown hair poking out from under the hood and the barest hint of reddish-brown eyes peering down at his cargo from beneath the cowl's shadow.  He seemed too distracted to notice all of the room's other occupants.

"Ah!  Raidou.  Excellent."  He carefully deposited the parchment load on the nearest table, rhyming off their purposes: "...a list of security vulnerabilities on the Cathedral - love the name, by the way -  one for the grounds and a recent recon report on activities around the floor.  The ones for the floors above and below are appended.  Things look good, overall, but improvements can always be made.  I've added an annotated summary with recommendations.  Kiluia and I ran a few more quests after our meeting.  He suggested I consider signing up with Firm Anima.  I did a bit of research," another two reams of paper thudded loudly onto the wooden surface, "and it looks like a good, mutually beneficial arrangement."  He placed his hands on his hips as he surveyed the strange array of documents before him.  "I suppose that this is my application."  

Finally sparing a moment to look up, he realized that the two of them were not remotely alone in the hall.  His hood moved sideways, suggesting either curiosity or confusion - possibly both.

"Who's this lot, then?"

Spoiler

Name: Freyd
Level: 31
HP: 620/620
EN: 62/62

Stats:
Damage: 14
Mitigation: 41
Accuracy: 4
KEEN:1
HLY:2
BLD:12

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Forgiven Disobedience (T1-2HSS, ACC 1, HOLY 1, BLD 1)
Armor: Skirmisher's Garb (T2-LA, MIT 2, EVA 1)
Misc: Assassin's Cowl (T2-Trinket, ACC 2, KEEN 1)

Skills:
2H Straight Sword [Rank 5]
Light Armor [Rank 1]

Extra Skills:
Disguise
Familiar Mastery: Fighter 3
Survival

Mods:
Precision
Finess - Rank 3

Battle Ready Inventory:
Starter Healing Potion (50 hp)*3
Teleport Crystals*2
Divinity's Wait (T1 Mit 3)*5
Liquor of Light (T1 DMG 3)*5

Housing Buffs:
Rested: -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat
Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 20% (rounded down)
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Item Stash: +1 Battle Ready Inventory Slot
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Stash: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests
Multipurpose: Gain +1 to LD, Stealth Rating, Stealth Detection, or Prosperity to one post in a thread. Can be applied after a roll

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild: n/a

Wedding Ring: n/a

The man he had met prior, well versed and intelligent were easily two terms to define him by. "These are excellent, the breakdowns are segmented and categorized well. I trust you and Kiluia will have no issues patching them up either." Raidou remarks looking over the sheet and moving it through the documentation of his own in a melding of minds. Messing with his glasses and moving a couple of quest diagnostics he had purchased forward. "If your looking for a leaping point, these should be adequate with your skill set. I knew my impressions of how capable were not wrong, welcome aboard Freyd."

Sliding from his seat, and pulling his robe free as numerable more new faces enter the interior in the low candlelight. A girl that was a spitting image of Ariel, but blonde and by her demeanor he could tell she was not. "Vie, Katoka. This is the cathedral of the forgotten, named aptly after those that had been claimed by the system in remembrance. This is just as much your home and safe haven as it is mine. The vault is yours to peruse, the papers on this table are quest diagnostics and should serve some use to you as well. Remain safe and work with the rest of the guild, do not take any unnecessary risk. Claim, if you need resources for crafting speak to Simmone she handles the logistics."

A flutter of his robe around his shoulders, he had some matters of his own to take hold of. "This is your informal reception to Firm Anima, when timing is better I will introduce you all to the others. If you need me..."

Raidou heads for the door before glancing back to the upstarts with a smile.

"I am only one call away."

Freyd watched Raidou make his exit, appreciating the man's style.  He'd just proven to everyone that he was in charge just by letting them think he was.  Nicely done.

Touching his fingertip to the pile of reports strewn all over the table, he dismissed them all to his inventory for future review.  Freyd pulled back his hood to reveal exactly what he'd already  left exposed and hinted at by his garb - nothing remarkable.  His face was youthful, but almost banal in its lack of defining features.  His brownish red eyes were wide and carried an air of naive innocence, and his brown hair's only defining quality was its unruly appearance.  It was his own personal brand of camouflage to be as unworthy of notice as possible, and he'd spent years perfecting it while wallowing in utter terror on the streets of the Town of Beginnings.  It felt strange that it would serve him so well now.  

Claim he'd heard of by reputation, but the rest were unknown to him.  He took a brief moment to look over each of them in turn, examining their eager faces and assessing their equipment and determination.  It was a cold, calculating inspection, like one might imagine a bin full of Thanksgiving turkeys must feel as shoppers keep wheeling their carts by, scooping them up one after another.  Punching aggressively at the open air in front of him, he opened a series of small UI menus, glancing up at each other member again in turn.

"My name is Freyd.  I'm in the assault division.  That means that it's my job to make things dead as quickly as possible, and to help ensure everyone else stays alive while it's happening."

The mood in the room had shifted completely from the warm and welcoming casual mirth of their original arrival.  Freyd barely spoke above a whisper, yet his words echoed loudly off the surrounding wood and stone surfaces.

"If you need stuff done, you come to me.  Firm anima helps its own."

He swiped away the windows before him with a single gesture.  An instant later, @claim, @Katoka, @Vie and @Ruler each received a friend request.

"Get geared up," he said, nodding towards the vault.  "The stuff's there to be used.  And, let me know if you need anything.  Quests are quests.  I don't mind repeating the basics with you if it will help you grow stronger."

A heavy suit of leather armor suddenly crashed onto the tabletop before him, making the others jump at the unexpected sound and appearance.  Freyd swung his leg around the bench at his side and sat down, turning his attention to identifying its properties.

Katoka was startled at first by the hug from behind, but when the red headed girl popped around and introduced herself she felt a bit better. She blushed a bit realizing that such a cute girl had hugged her but her train of thought was interrupted by the guild leader made his announcement, his voice traveled well in the building but it wasn't scary. She nodded to him when he addressed her and was surprised by how cool he made it seem to flourish a cape and exit like that, almost like he was in some sort of shounen anime. Then there was the individual that had entered earlier wearing the hood. He addressed them all as well and she was surprised when he pulled his hood down to reveal a handsome but plain face. She opened the UI when she received the notification of his friend request and accepted it.

After a split second she rememberd Vie and quickly turned back towards her, "I-I'm so sorry, my name is Katoka!" she bowed "I appreciate the cheering up." she blushed again and with the friend menu still open she asked, "Um, if y-you'd like I can add you?" she gave Vie a smile, more nervous than she thought she'd be asking a girl to be her friend.

The redhead watched as a hooded figure interacted with a man who'd been seated at the end of a heavy-looking table for a while, though Vie hadn't previously noticed. Each figure seemed to be of experienced members of the guild. The red-robed player approached and (informally) welcomed her to the guild, creating a warm and comfy atmosphere despite the theatrics. He exits stage left through the door and leaves an impression on everyone in the room without giving Vie (or anyone really) a chance to respond. Meanwhile the mediocre fellow seemed quite... insensitive. Though his words seemed friendly and a bit comedic, his eyes were those of an analytic man who saw numbers rather than humans in front of him. Sometimes these sorts of people are required ingredients, being able to discern fact from fiction is an important base to any sort of group. She feels perhaps the man is lacking something that's quite necessary to leading a happy life in her opinion, which makes her feel sympathetic towards him. 'It's... rather relieving to know that these people are allies rather than enemies.' At the sound of a notification, she swipes open the GUI and accepts the friend request as if learned behavior.

The blonde named Katoka turned towards her and stuttered, essentially offering friendship. "Ah- if anyone should be apologizing, it should be me," she laughs at the mutually socially awkward situation. She smiles back at the girl, "I'd love to. In fact, maybe we could do a quest or two together at some point?" Vie cocked her head slightly while questioning the cute female and accepts her request as well. 'I suppose it is a good idea to friend everyone here, network a little for mutual benefit...' She thinks to herself after a minute, though quickly deciding that she isn't brave enough to approach each person here and pester them to befriend her. "If you don't mind, I think I'm going to go ahead and look if there's any valuable quest information around. If I find anything that might help us on whichever quest we intend to conquer, I'll message you." She tells Katoka before turning her focus around to the stacks upon stacks of papers.

Vie, a curious sort, was extremely interested in studying those "quest diagnostics" the red-clad figure had pointed out. She figured it'd help her in the future when thinking of how to complete a quest in the most efficient way and perhaps strategize how to deal with the mob encounters to some extent. She sits at the end of the table, where the player had previously sat, and digs through the information that she assumed had been passed over by Freyd. It would take a while to fully comprehend some segments of text as she hadn't completely been used to certain abbreviations and such... She lays the paper flat on the table and skims it, essentially taking all the time in the world to soak up all the helpful bits of guidance the words provided.

Katoka felt butterflies in her stomach at the thought of possibly doing a few quests with Vie, she was not against the idea that was for sure. After a moment lost in a daydream she decided it might be a good idea to investigate the quest information provided by the guild. After all, she needed to get as strong as possible, especially after she was two years behind everyone else. The little swordswoman curiously began to shuffle through the papers on the table as well, opening a window in her UI so she could take notes on interesting quest rewards and skills that she could possibly acquire.

"A familiar would be useful, light armor perks are good too. Oh, I really want a katana as well..." she was talking out loud without realizing it and holding her chin with one of her hands. She continued a mix between typing, talking, and muttering to herself.

"Train up your weapon skill first," Freyd offered as he pokes his finger through a hole in the many-layered leather suit he was inspecting.  His face implied that he wasn't quite sure about its practicality or purpose.  "It was the best advice I ever got when I started.  There are way too many options when you're starting out, and you can make life much harder for yourself if you spread your skill selection too thin."  Looking up at @Katoka, he pointed with his eyes to others around the room. 

"Find others that compliment your talents, and lean on more experienced players when you can."  He flipped the suit over, wondering if he'd been staring at the wrong end this entire time.  Pulling at various tassels and frills, he was clearly boggled by the pointless excess.  A comment seemed to be ready to spill from his lips, but he swallowed it unsaid.

"Oh, and don't underestimate the value of consumables.  You have an immensely valuable treasure trove at your disposal."  He jabbed a thumb towards the guild vault at his back.  "I made that mistake early on... plus didn't really have it so handy.  And get the starting lessons out of the way early.  They can be tedious, but they're valuable."    

Vie peers over at the petite swordswoman talking to herself and smiles stifling a laugh, 'cute sight to behold. Sort of anime-esque,' she thinks while drawing parallels to certain offline (non-SAO) things. She returns her attention to searching through the possible quests, "Katoka- this one looks quite promising," she spoke in an excited tone while happy at the thought of partying up with someone of similar level. "Nature's Treasure, says here that it's good for material gathering. Might be useful in the future for our professions and such. I plan on becoming a performer!" The redhead says, feeling proud that she had thought of such things a little ahead of time.

She looks over to Freyd whilst he begins prattling on about guild things once more. While she wanted to continue interacting with Katoka, she also knew the value of the information the experienced man could provide and begins with her innumerable questions, "If I may ask- How many low-level players do you recommend we take on the Secret Medicine of the Forest quest? How soon should we confront our geminis? Are there any other quests that're best to complete sooner rather than later?" She takes a breath for a moment- stepping back and hoping that Katoka isn't intimidated, she definitely didn't want to be seen as strange to the attractive swordswoman. Vie returns her attention to the male in front of her- "I'm h-honestly... A little scared... Perhaps my build or the way I play won't fit in with others. How can I do my best to be of use if I lack in damage? Are there sort of 'trials' of being in particular divisions just in case you're unsure? Is there any way that I can feel a little less behind everyone else? I want... to do my best to be of use." She states her insecurities aloud for the first time in a while out of a certain desperate state, sinking into a feeling of loss and estrangement despite the fact that she hadn't necessarily been abandoned exactly.

Edited by Vie

Haine was prepping for a quest, a formidable one that was certain to kick things up a notch. The little fetch quests and warm ups were running dry. At some point, she would have to situate herself in some tricky situations to grow. She was confident in herself, but confidence and stupidity had a fine line between. She would need... some extra assistance. With Miska in stride, she marched up to the guild hall. Perhaps a trip to the vault for some buffs would smooth out the edges, and if need be, she could rope a comrade into her shenanigans. Today would be productive, she had a feeling.

A ruckus could be heard from outside the building. Was it always this full...? She blanked for a moment. The little cub, however, wanted in. He popped his head inside the ajar door, weaseling his way inside. "Ah, wait up!" She paced after her familiar, whose surprisingly swift paws moved faster than her two feet. How could he move so fast with that gut of his? She huffed. "Alright, then you lead the way." She didn't have to ask twice, as he took off mid sentence. She turned down the corridor and was met with a good crowd. She stood there, blinking idly.

What?

Haine scratched the back of her head. "Uuuhhh... huh?" She was beginning to feel awkward. She grabbed the cub and squeezed him tight as a little stress ball. She cleared her throat and spoke a little louder, to nobody in particular. If anybody could hear her. "Uuuuh, shindiiig? I WASN'T INVITED?!" Her confusion transitioned to mock rage as she stomped her tiny foot.

Spoiler

Name: Haine
Level: 52
HP: 1070/1070
EN: 100/104

Stats:
Damage: 16
Mitigation: 66
Accuracy: 4
BLD:36

Equipped Gear:

Divine Piercer - Aqua [Weapon]: Damage 2, Bleed 1
Heart's Container - Aquilia [Light Armor]: Mitigation 2, Evasion 1
Osiris's Grips [
Trinket]: Accuracy 3

Skills:
Two Handed Assault Spear [Rank 5]
Light Armor [Rank 3]
Fishing [Obtained]
Searching [Rank 1]
First Aid [Rank 5]

Extra Skills:

Mods:
Finesse Rank 3
Ferocity
Precision
Athletics
Purify

Battle Ready Inventory:
Starter HP Potions (+50 HP)*3

Housing Buffs:

Bedroom ( Rested ) -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat

Basic Workshop ( Working ) -  +2 EXP per crafting attempt

Slime farm ( Basic training ) +1 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month. Must be used on a player's first post in a thread. Cooldown begins counting down when used in a post.

Fishing Pond ( Angler ) +1 material gained when fishing

Guild Hall Buffs:

Trading hall

Every member of Firm Anima receives an additional +2 EXP for each craft. +5 to salvage recovery LD's. (10+ for alchemy crystals, 6+ for others). If you are rank 9 you also get +1 crafting attempt/day. If you are rank 10 you get +2 crafting attempts/day.

Treasury

+5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Storage Vault

Allows a guild to create a Storage Vault in their Guild Page. Members can use this thread to store and withdraw items. Any items that have trading restrictions cannot be moved to a Storage Vault.

Guild Bank

Allows the Guild Owner to promote one member (or themselves) to 'Treasurer'. This unlocks access to a Guild Bank spending account.

Scents of the Wild:

Wedding Ring:

Edited by Haine

The last thing he hard was I wasn’t invited?! He paused a moment. He was heading to the guild hall with Haine getting items to prepare for their trip. The yelling caused him to not move for a moment. He had not heard that voice out of Haine before and it was troublesome since he had to figure out what was going on and how to assess it. There were too little clues as to what had happened to the blue wonder.

He frowned slightly after a few minutes passed and no sign of her yet. He made slight movements to where he had heard the voice only to discover that there were a variety of people. Huh. Neat. He thought as he glanced from person to person. He knew probably about half of the people that were within the guild hall. The other half he would have to introduce himself and make himself known to them. A smile formed on his face but only for a brief moment. “Haine?” He spoke looking at her. He scanned the room before finding her. At least, she wasn’t in trouble for the time being.

Spoiler

Name: Kiluia
Level: 32
HP: 640/640
EN: 64/64

Stats:
Damage: 12
Mitigation: 41
Accuracy: 2
BLD:24
REC:1

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Ra's Wrappings (T2/Perfect/Handwrap): Damage 2, Bleed 1
Armor: Rose Prism (T2/Perfect/Light Armor): Mitigation 2, Evasion 1
Misc: Eye of Rain (T2/Perfect/Trinket): Accuracy 2, Recovery 1

Skills:
Martial Arts [Rank 5]
Picking [Obtained]
Searching [Rank 1]
Light Armor [Rank 1]

Extra Skills:

Mods:
Dismantling
Finesse Rank 3

Battle Ready Inventory:
Primrose Cross (T1/Perfect/Trinket): Loot Dice 3
Requires Extended Weight Limit 1
Requires Extended Weight Limit 2
Requires Extended Weight Limit 3
Obtained via Item Stash (Housing)
Obtained via Dimensional Backpack

Housing Buffs:
Rested: -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat
Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt
Basic Training: +1 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [1/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.

Scents of the Wild:

Wedding Ring:

Edited by Kiluia Seiko

"Hey @Haine... I, uh, don't think @Raidou ever locks the doors.  Nothing too fancy except some free advice and quest prep going on, unless you can tell me what the heck these are for?"  He held up a series of laces on the back of the armor strewn on the table that looked like they belonged on a corset.

"Anyway, to answer your questions @Vie: Secret Medicine would be easy for one or two characters to complete after they've both finished the 'Lessons' intro quests, provided they have even modest gear; I'd also get yourself an immolation potion and go tackle your gemini as early as you can, even before the intros.  It was the first quest I ever did."  Freyd shivered slightly at the awful memories he still carried from that experience.  "Damage potential can be managed by training your weapon skill up first, like I mentioned before.  Your best bet is to bring along someone who can easily overpower the quest, if they're willing.  Most people around here will be.  And have faith in yourself, but always bring a teleport crystal along, just in case."

He looked up as another figure darkened the doorway, smiling as he recognized his friend.

"Hey @Kiluia Seiko.  Meet the newbies.  Newbies, meet Kil and Haine.  They're awesome, but don't get caught between their smoochie-smooching."

Edited by Freyd - The Whisper in Shadows

She noticed Freyd and her eyes lit up in recognition. "Ohh. Sup' Freyd?" She no longer felt like the elephant in the room with a familiar face to talk to. Kiluia, who had been lagging behind, had finally caught up to her and the cub. She chortled at the corset-ribbon-armor looking thing. "Uhh, that thing? To make your waist look snatched?" She grabbed it from him, totally discreet and all. She held it up in the air, and then against her. "Oof, heavy, heavy. Not my style. Anyone?"

It was then when she noticed all the fresh blood in the room. There was Vie, a girl named Katoka... Vie?! She shoved the gear onto the table, squealing at the petite redhead. "Oh, it's you! Vie right? You're so cute." She held her cub up to the younger. "This is my love, Miska. Wanna pet?" It didn't seem like there would be another option. The friendly cub was squirming in his owner's hold, desperate to smell the girl in front of him. She turned back to the newbs and waved at them all. "Oh, and hey to you all too! Whoops."

Edited by Haine

He poked along with the people around him. From new people to people he knew, the place was lively today. A smile formed on his features as he gave a slight wave to everyone. “Howdy.”  He spoke in a soft tone. His penguin was too lazy to show up today since it wanted to longue around outside. He watched Raidou and Claim speaking to each other and he opted to leave that alone. He noticed Vie and Katoka which was good as well to meet them.

Freyd always had a way with words. “Ha..ha.” He grinned extending his hand to him. “Cheers, Freyd.” He spoke. “Pleasure to meet ya’ll. I hope you guys are working hard. Don’t hesitate in asking for help. How ya been friend?” The tall slender man spoke to Freyd now. Last he remembered; the man wanted to speak privately with Kiluia. He forgot until this very moment about the Wurms. A slight shiver ran through his body as he awaited for an answer.