[F1-PP] All Girls Camp-out

It was just about 5 PM when Sam come up with a great idea. Opening her HUD quickly she starts typing in the chat saying:

Attention all ladies, we are doing a campout on floor 1 in the forest. Meet me at the beginning town and we will all find a spot to set up together. 

Sam

Sam sends the message as her HUD chimes and starts gathering her things like her cot and blanket to sleep on. "This is going to be fun. Just us girls are going to tell ghost stories and make smores and it is just going to be fun," said in an empty house. Grabbing her black book from Raidou off the countertop she heads out of her house, locking it behind her and heads to floor one to waiting for any responders to join her on this all-girls night out. Standing in the town of beginning on the first floor next to her fountain looking at her HUD waiting.

Spoiler

Name: Sam
Level: 22
HP: 440/440
EN: 44/44

Stats:
Damage: 11
Accuracy: 3
REC:2

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Grand Cleaver - Stone: Damage 3 (3 Base)
Armor: Fire Brand - Din: Accuracy 3
Misc: Assault Division Bracelet: Rec 2, Acc 1

Skills:
Two-Handed Battle Ax [Rank 5]
Fishing [Obtained]

Extra Skills:
Concentration

Battle Ready Inventory:
Silver Band - Farore's Wind: Loot Dice 3
Sapphire Ring - Nayru: Prosperity 3
Teleport Crystal*1

Housing Buffs:
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Angler: +1 material gained when fishing

Haine was, for a lack of better words, beat. It was nearing sunset and she'd just finished a long day of questing. She stepped into an empty home, moving up the stairs toward her room. After a day of productivity, the prospect of a nap was welcoming. She flopped down on her large queen bed, her bright blue locks splaying about. She reached for a stuffed dango plush to cuddle with. Her canopy bed was large, with enough room for plushes to line the top of the headboard. She'd taken the liberty to decorate her surroundings, turning the room into a haven for all her clutter.

Her face buried into the softness as she began to drift off. Kiluia would be home in a couple hours. Till then, she decided it would be best to nap it off. That was the plan, until a message on her HUD snapped her out of her daze. "Whaaaat?" The woman groaned. To her delight, it was an invite to go camping, something more laid back compared to the usual guild requests to grind. Her eyes lit up for a moment. Camping? She rolled over onto her back, plush squished to death in her grip. She couldn't remember the last time she went camping. She went with her entire family for a holiday, it was a good memory save for the time her idiot brother got lost venturing after a critter. She squealed in excitement, throwing her legs forward to give enough momentum to push up.

She sent a message of confirmation to Sam. In a hurry, she collected things to add to her inventory in preparation. She slipped into a pair of leggings in preparation of vicious mosquitoes. She passed by the kitchen to prepare a quick supper for her three love's. Kil would have to forgive her for the simplicity, as her mind was too focused on the prospect of a get together. She sent him a quick message and teleported to the first floor.

She spotted an all-too-familiar red beanie and clasped her hands behind her back. She crept up behind the (hopefully) unsuspecting woman and lunged forward from behind her. "Boo! Your s'more's lady here, reportin' for duty!" She took the liberty to announce that, so she could sneak an extra ration or two beneath their eyes. She leaned against the fountain, her fingertips brushing against the water.

"Soooo, Sam, what's the plan?"

Simmone was trailing through the first floor clad in the regal black sheer yukata she used while trading, leaving the Black Odyssey looking for her missing apprentice. The guild had more items to scrap and she was shirking her duties. "Keep close Felix, lest you get lost in this wilderness. You are a bit hard to see." Simmone exclaims with the ringing of the small bell around the house cat's neck. After a bit of parading through the night air in dark blue lighting, she sets upon where Sam had been slacking.

"Care to explain why your out here so late, there is some work..." when she takes note of another she had not recognized, the moniker on her HUD showed the girl a part of the guild she oversaw the finances of. She extends a pale white hand to the new face with a glide. "Simmoné Escheté, I do not believe we've met. Provisional Division Captain, and you are?" she comments with piercing purple eyes through long black bangs that pour over her face, like a cat playing with a mouse a smile.

Simmone | HP:440/440 | EN:44/44 | DMG:1 | EVA:1 | LD:6 | REC:2

ID# 158207 results: Loot: 18+6=24

1*T1 Materials Obtained

Total T1 Materials: 1

Spoiler

Simmone, The Black Cat

Stats:
Damage: 1
Evasion: 1
LD:5

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Gilded Lotus [T1/Perfect/Trinket] (+3 Loot Dice)
Armor: Embrace of the Lotus [T1/Perfect/LA] (2 Recovery, 1 Eva)
Misc: Familiar Lure [T1/Rare/Trinket] (Expertise: Search)

Skills:
Searching [Rank 2]
Picking [Obtained]
Energize [Obtained]

Extra Skills:
Concentration

Mods:
Hyperactive
Dismantling

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal*1

Housing Buffs:
Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt
Col Stash: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Edited by Simmone

The day was beginning to end as the light in the sky begins to fade. Receiving the message from Sam in the guild chat Eruda says "Great another one of Sam's great ideas..." As she walks the beautiful path through the forest that surrounds the guildhall. She was trying to sort her thoughts before the big day with Raidou. Sorting her thoughts was not going to happen right now though. She had to go babysit Sam for the last time they got lost in the misty forest where Raidou had to save them. At least it was on floor one this time...With a sigh, Eruda starts to walk toward the warp gate. Heading to floor 1, Eruda sees Sam, Haine, and Simmone. All that slips through her mind was -oh god, here we go again- before walking to the others. Eruda has changed a lot since she last saw Simmone, and a bunch has happened too. Giving a gentle smile to all saying "So Sam, what do you have planned today? Hope it is better than last time..." Saying with a small laugh.

It was late and Shiina was fighting to stay awake, playing with composition before screeching. "Stupid freaking, That sucks balls!" she balls it up and tosses the piece of parchment to a pile of others that had been discarded. She was working on a song in her head, but it wasn't turning out as she wanted it to. Shiina began to hum, her voice like an angel causes the walls of her shop to begin to shake.

A notification on her HUD causes her to stop and listen. "Who dis?" she comments in a question sliding it open, her face contorting to a wide grin after her eyes scatter over the message. "Dude, count me in that sounds boss!~" she remarks sliding via her stomach onto the floor with a heavy thud and papers fluttering through the air. It doesn't take her long to travel from floor 22 to floor 1. The resonant valkyrie, the town's tyrant visits the tavern and after a screaming match, she manages to convince the barkeep to sell her some marshmallows.

On the way she beelines, as soon as she makes it however she trips over a stone and the entire bag empties into the fire. "OOF" Shiina exclaims before ripping one out "Hot Hot." shoving a burnt one in her mouth, with a wave to the others who were present while healing her own wounds.

Shiina | HP:440/440 | EN:44/44 | DMG:1 | MIT:27 | EVA:1 | LD:3 | REC:2

Spoiler

Shiina, The Resonant Valkyrie

Stats:
Damage: 1
Mitigation: 27
Evasion: 1
LD:3

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Wings of the Valkyrie - Origin [Heavy Armor] (T1/Perfect) +27 Miti
Armor: Sapphire Hair Clips [Trinket] (T1/Perfect) +3 LD
Misc: Resonant Blade - Tuning Fork [Trinket] (T1/Perfect) +1 Evasion, Recovery 2

Skills:
First Aid [Rank 5]

Extra Skills:
Concentration

Mods:
Sharpness

Battle Ready Inventory:
Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)*3

Setsuna was fast at work on a piece of armor, when a prompt interrupts her work. It was from Sam, as expected the girl was wasting more time rather than increasing her strength or doing something productive again. She'd go just to keep an eye on the group and keep them out of trouble, this seemed like the sort of thing she'd find Shiina attending. From experience, that girl and trouble had a bond that could not be broken. Through the snow in the midnight air, she produces a path through to Snowfrost and onto the gate. "This is sure to be a pain." Setsuna whispers before activating the warp gate and jumping to the lower floor.

The town of beginnings was barren, her overwatch of the city wasn't for a few more hours. Taking a few moments to travel to the location the others had already communed, she takes a seat away from the rest of the group. Positioning herself against a rotted out tree, she extracts her weapon and begins routine maintenance on it.

Setsuna | HP:440/440 | EN:44/44 | DMG:11 | EVA:3 | ACC:3

Spoiler

Setsuna, The Creature in the Mist

Stats:
Damage: 11
Evasion: 3
Accuracy: 3

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Demon's Gaze T1/Perfect/Katana [+3 Base Damage]
Armor: Cold Fabric Kunoichi Wear T1/Perfect/L.A [+3 Evasion]
Misc: Kunoichi Wrapping's T1/Perfect/Trinket [+3 Accuracy]

Skills:
One-Handed Curved Sword [Rank 1]
Katana [Rank 5]

Extra Skills:
Disguise

Battle Ready Inventory:
Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)*3
Teleport Crystal*1

Almost all at once everyone shows up in response to her message through guild chat. Everyone was asking who the new addition to the girl's group was. "This here is my friend Haine. We swam in a lake together. It was fun. I want everyone to know her as I do." Sam gives a smile to Haine and watches Shiina drop all her marshmallows in the fire then stuff a burnt one in her face. Sam couldn't help but laugh at this. Looking to Haine she says "I want nothing but fun tonight sooooo...Grab those smores materials out and wait...Did you bring sticks to roast those yummy plums on?" Sam looks around for some branches for just that. Looking to Haine again waiting for a reply she sits on a rock next to the campfire that was lit before they got here. Putting her hands to the warmth of the fire she looks to Setsuna wondering why she was here. Sam was not aware that this would be her type of seem but went with it.

She first notices a long, slender woman approaching the duo. Her aura was that of poise and elegance, it made Haine feel out of place in front of her. She awkwardly accepted the outstretched hand. She shook it with a nervous laugh and tried not to ogle over her beauty. "A-Ah! The name's Haine." My word, how did she get such porcelain smooth skin? "Assault captain at your service!" She pulled away and clasped her hands behind her back. She all but gaped at Simmone's hair. She thought she knew long hair when she saw Kasumi, but this was on a whole other level.

More people pooled in. Just as last time, Shiina arrived with a big bang. She fell over, dropping all the marshmallows into the fire. Haine stood dumb founded, hand over her mouth as she witnessed it. Well good, Haine was gonna be in charge of the s'more's and nothing would stop her. She waved over the short woman. "Oi! It's Ne Ne over here. Remember me?"

Haine saluted to Sam. "Roger that! And since Shiina murdered the marshmallows..." She swiped out of her inventory and pulled out a bag of marshmallows, "I'll be in charge now! C'mon guys, let's chow." She ushered over the others to the camp fire and settled over a nearby stone. "Grab me a twig, Sam?" She hummed, hovering her palms over the campfire. The heat from her distance pleasantly stung. In the corner, the bluenette noticed a mysterious figure leanining against a tree. She caught her gaze once and gulped at the intensity of it. What a terrifying little girl. She digressed and worked at the marshmallows.

With a soft handshake "A pleasure my dear, that color of your hair is simply...divine. I'll have to introduce you to Moro someday." Simmone comments to the bluenette recalling the NPC with a color similar to hers. "So Sam, using this as an excuse to slack off? I suppose you can use a break, as do I." she remarks moving around a stump to take a seat and looking into the fire deeply, enough that the embers dance in reflection on her red iris. Shiina was having her usual craziness, burning her hands in the process. "Shiina we have marshmallows over here dear, leave those in the fire." trying to play the part of a mother and direct the girl from constantly shoving her hands into the heat. As Felix wanders past, Simmone scoops him up and constrains him. "Relax Felix, here." offering him a bit of some food she had procured for the adventurous little bugger which he laps up and begins to smack his lips.

Eruda smiles as everyone starts to gather around the fire. Seeing no twigs or sticks around she walks around gathering a good portion of thinker sticks to roast the marshmallows on. Coming back to the group she drops some sticks next to the group and takes a few mallows and places it on her stick setting it in the fire. Blowing out the flames that consumed them she takes the other contents set aside and makes a couple of smores. Taking one to Setsuna, sitting next to her handing her the second smore that was made. "I'm glad you came, I never fit into this kind of crowd back home..." Taking a bite of the gooey mess she smiles a bit. "I didn't think you would show." Sitting there in silence now watching the others laugh. Sam sets her stick on fire and throws it with a screech. Leaning her head against the tree, Eruda listens for anything dangerous that could possibly be out here. 

Taking account of those around her, she snatches one more scorched blackened moosh from the fire. She crams the fluff into her cheek, akin to a squirrel before she waves to Haine. "Nae Nae, poke anything's butt lately." she chuckles before tackling the bluenette, glomping her swiftly. "Your really soft..." Shiina exclaims nestling into her lap like a cat. Looking at the others, the whole guild lady group was present. "GIRLS NIGHT!" she extrudes loud enough that birds freak out and rush from the trees. "Setsuna."

"Setsuna"

"Setsuna"

"Setsuna"

"WHAT!?"

"Hi..."

The sugar was having an effect on the girl, she was already hyper but now it was as if time was diluting and she could see the fabric of reality. "Someone grab chocolate, I am going to get so fat yall." removing the dull sword from her inventory and perching her butt rather precariously still straddling the bluenette she jams loosely at the marshmallows still in the fire, her tongue sticking out while she continues to miss. This is why she doesn't fight, she couldn't hit a stationary target.

She drops the whetstone as a result of the insistent barking flowing from Shiina's face. "Look here...." she spat, Setsuna was so mad that she couldn't find words, the glare from her could pierce through concrete. It appeared however that Shiina was none the wiser, however. Eruda brings her one of the little treats produced from the flame, and a bit flustered she takes it from Eruda and begins to chew it aggressively without processing she was even doing so. It was painfully clear she wouldn't be able to concentrate on anything with the tiny songstress present, so baby sitting duty would be the only thing she'd accomplish tonight.

Picking the hunk of stone used to sharpen the katana and returning it to her inventory, she sheathes the sword and moves to sit with the others. Still glaring, the tension flowing from her was obvious you could feel it in the air.

She chuckled until the insane girl tackled her, stradding her on the forest floor. Haine fell back with an oof, laying uncomfortably as the other prattled on to the others. She sugar seemed to have kicked in already. Whoo boi. "Uh, yo, if I'm gonna be stuck down here, at least pass me a mallow'. She frowned. It was then when she noticed her friend Eruda. "HELP!" She cried out, to her and then to Sam. The petite girl, despite her appearance, was surprisingly heavy in her own right. Where was all that weight going to? She heavy breathed.

A marshmallow fell from Shiina and hit her nose. Before it could touch the ground, she had magically found a way to devour it unscathed. It wasn't appetizing that much, a little charred from the fire. She waved over Sam. "Marshmallowwww. Make me onee." She whined. As expected, it was one giant mess. She unceremoniously flicked Shiina's rear. "C'mon, off."

Edited by Haine

Sam couldn't help but laugh at Haine and Shiina as Setsuna came to join the crowd. Sam starts picks the stick up from the ground and starts to make Haine a smore as well seeing as she was caught up in the Shiina situation. Making chocolate goodness she stands up and sits next to Haine as she feeds the smore to Haine. After she takes a half bite, Haine snatches the yumminess from Sam's hand and she laughs again. Sam pulls Shiina off Haine and sets her on her lap pulling her into a bear hug. "This is a perfect setting for ghost stories guys. We should do it. Who wants to go first." Looking toward Eruda saying "Come join us. The always angry one did." Sam looks to Setsuna as she was angrily staring in Sam's direction for the comment she had just made. With a half-smile, Sam reaches around Shiina who was now pinned on Sam's lap, to roast another mallow. 

• 5 months later...

A twist of her head toward her apprentice, a rather odd choice for her to make. The flicker of the flame before them cast her face into a strange shadowing, as she looks deeply into it she speaks "I guess I'll start then." Petting softly the feline in her lap, keeping him contained and out of trouble. Simmone twists her head as she looks to them all as a bit of a sinister grin appears upon her lips.

"I've heard of a story, one that may or may not be true." The black cat mutters softly as her attentions shift to the flames, allowing her eyes to glow softly with the light. The words were spoken draw out slowly, as if in a trance. Her gaze advances to Shiina as she smacks her lips with a white sweet in her mouth. "A woman and a landowner, a grand mansion with ivory walls. Madeline Linolé was her name. It was lush, extravagant." she pursed her lips for a moment as a tinge of that smile fades.

The black cat looks down to Felix and strokes him once again as she turns her head. The black hair upon it pours off to her side, as she recounts the tale. "The walls were so thick and winding, a million rooms and service to boot. Guests had a habit of getting lost within those corridors, they looked identical it was easy to get turned around. She took pride in it, how luxurious her abode was and it was the talk of the town." Felix was purring happily on her lap, finally tamed for a moment of reprieve.

"But not was all well within her mansion, no. One of these patrons of her affairs seemed to vanish, without a...peep." Her attentions scan and shift stopping in a jerking motion on Setsuna who shakes her head, finding the charade stupid. Holding her ground and keeping up her courage in her retelling, she slides her hair over her ear as Felix begins to bat away at it. "Searching her halls, for surely they survived? There was no way that with all this staff that they did not make it out."

"Questions followed, as more and more of her guests seemed to fall to silence. Some return to no tongue others never seen again. All the while Madeline seemed unfazed. Her youth seemed stagnant and it began to raise questions, while all were growing old she was aging like a fine wine as if a day had not passed." She spoke as she tapped a single elongated index finger to her lips as if blowing a kiss to Haine with a wink.

A twist of her head in a soft sway, a single sharp tooth piercing her lips. "A young male: Yorick, to which had found interest in the woman pressed forth, eager for the answers that so few had. Under a falsehood of infatuation, he pretends to court her, and as he wandered down the halls at her behest. He asks her 'Where are we going, Madam do you know where you're going in here'"

"Aye young man, We'll be there shortly" Simmone spoke in pause, leaning forward and allowing Felix to leap from her lap. The shade from the light covering the top half of her brow with darkness. "Minutes turn to hours, to what felt like days. His feet ached as he was lost within the labyrinth of her home. Again he pleads to her who seemed unfazed 'Madam are you sure, everything looks the same. I feel as though we've walked circles'Her attention's slide as she leaned over her own knees and tapped the cat on his nose as he fiddles with a tuft of grass. To Sam she speaks "Aye young man, everything is the same but We'll be there shortly." 

"Eventually a pause and Yorick struggles to move to her shadow and as he reaches her with a fuming rage in his belly 'I grow tired of this madam, I want answers to what this is I know not where we are.'" Simmone whispers out with a bit of hiss on her tongue to emulate the boy's anger. "The woman looks to young little Yorick who had aged a whole year within his short journey. 'Aye young man you have your answer, and We'll be there shortly'"

A lean back and placing her pale white hands upon her thighs she seems to relax "Some say that Madeline still hasn't aged a day, Some say that poor Yorick still walks. Curious to why or where they may be." And upon her lips forms a rather large grin in a sinister chill.

Listening to Simmone's story she couldn't help but smile. Seeing Shiina sitting on the ground next to the fire with 5 marshmallows on her stick. The story told was a bit spooky but it didn't bother Eruda. Glancing to Setsuna she says softly, "Try to enjoy yourself as will I." She gets to her feet and walks to the rest of the group sitting by the fire too. She decides to share a story that was from something she watched. 

"But how did, and why..." she hears Sam ask. "I mean his he still walking the halls with that woman or is he dead and how was he aging but not her?" Eruda chuckles at the confusion of the girls. Eruda understood perfectly but she would not reveal what her theory was. "I have a story...It takes place in a mansion. One that someone could find themselves lost in." Eruda takes a toasted marshmallow from Shiina's still before saying "A young maid with a secret comes upon a flyer for a stay-at-home substitute mother for a couple of problem children. She would soon find out that their problems were not theirs to bare..." 

"Meeting with the kids' uncle about the flyer, he gave her the job and made it very clear that he was not to be contacted unless it was a life or death situation. Not thinking much about it she packs her things and moves herself to the mansion. Upon arrival, the driver refused to go any further, the fear of the place too great. She thanks the driver and walks through the fields that lead to the large building. In the back yard a few yards from the house she finds a little girl staring into a lake, almost like she was in a trans. Rushing to the little girl as she didn't want her to fall in. 

"Aren't you just delightfully splendid, the little girl responds with a smile on her face. Not thinking much more of this the little girl leads her to the mansion to meet her brother. This boy could not be more than 10 but he acted like he was mid 20's with a small flirt attached to each word. The maid just thought it was cute and thought nothing more than that.

Later that evening the maid met the live-in Chef and the live-in housekeeper. They revealed that the young boy had major anger issues and was sent home from boarding school for attempted to jump out of a large tree, nearly killing himself. They didn't know why this was because the boy wouldn't open up to anyone. The little girl sleepwalks and has nightmares every night.

Night fell as she enters the children's rooms to tuck them in. The little girl made the newfound maid promise to stay in the bedroom when she slept in after dark for it was not safe. Reluctantly agreeing she tucks both kids in and wanders to her room. Later that night she hears footsteps outside her door that awake her from beauty sleep. Opening the door she sees nothing but wet footprints across the floor. Following the odd steps, down the stairs, through the dimmed light hallway split into 3 ways, and out the front door that was wide open. A breeze came into the confined walls as she angrily shuts the door, thinking that it was just the children messing with her. She finds her bed and falls asleep again.

The next morning, the kids swear up and down that it was not them, but they were punished anyway having to clean up the water splatter throughout the house. Every morning it was the same thing, punishing the children each time. Little did she know...They were speaking the truth...

Morning after morning, the boy grew angry.

PH

Edited by Eruda