[SP-F5] <<Butcher of The Sands>> Arts vs. Buster

Make it quick and optimal...

To some, it may seem better to be flashy on their moves, a trait common to shounen protagonist or rather because it was a trope that was popular with movies. What people don't know was that it was never the case when it comes to swordsmanship. A person's mastery is not shown by how many moves he or she can show off in one duel, most of the well-known figures when it comes to swordsmanship was quick and precise, every swing counts and aimed to incapacitate or kill. Despite the domination of guns outside the world of Aincrad, the use of swords and other melee weapons was enough to say that some had been using their knowledge of weaponry and some waving their weapons hoping to hit something.

Crozeph knew this and other people who knew how to hold a weapon. Ariel and her mastery of historical martial arts had given Crozeph the reason to admire the lioness more. Baldur and his weeb powers and knowledge of the katana also motivated himself to improve his efficiency on the way of the sword. He's part of a dojo again and he must live up to the ideals of Shugyosha-Dojo. As he sat on a rock and ate his enhancements just to make sure his build is optimized further than what his tier limits him. A duel of brute strength against an art passed down for generations.

consumed:
T2 Le Beefus Healthus Pointus Maximus [overhealth III] +90 max HP
Liquor of Light [DMG III]
Immolation Potion [20 thorns damage]

stat.jpg.b5e530f877052de8dce929c122ea427d.jpg

Crozeph [Level 45]
  | HP: 920/920(+90) | EN: 90/90
  | ACC: 4 | DMG: 15(+3) | EVA: 1 | MIT: 48
  | FRZ: 1 | REC: 2 | BH: 27 | LD: 1

Total SP: 178
  Allocated: 178
  Remaining: 0

** Rank 3 Merchant - The Night's Watch
** WARNING: Mitigation cannot fall below 0!
  Hide contents

[Equipment]

• Lamina De Skadi [T2 Perfect]
    -- Freeze +1 
    Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 (1 slot) or natural successful attack rolls of 8-10 (2 slots) remove the enemy’s action on their next turn. Frozen opponents lose any evasion properties. Striking a frozen enemy before the effect ends will end Freeze and deal an extra (12 * Tier) unmitigatable damage. [Must hit to activate the status condition.]
    -- ACC +2
    -- 
    A katana with a black hilt and an azure blade like a clear,  blue, lake water. The name translates into "Blade of Skadi" a goddess who also represented hunting and winter, signifying its use as for hunting or attacking foes by freezing them. When equipped, the user 's breath will be like one who is breathing in a cold place and the freeze effect is seen as some kind of water splashing that freezes upon contact with the target.
  • Cloak of the Oath [T2 Perfect]
    -- MIT +2 

-- EVA +1
    -- A
     black haori who belonged to a vice-president of the Shinsengumi. Enables the wearer to withstand attacks and also evade it.
  • Caster's Mystic Code [T2 Perfect]
    -- Recovery +2

-- ACC +1
    -- 
    A platinum band for the wrist with runic inscriptions worn by a Babylonian king who had access to magecraft. This item gives a boost on accuracy and ability to restore energy to cast more spells just like how the previous owner wanted it to work, it glows a vibrant blue when it activates through the lettering.

[Battle-Ready Inventory]

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • Dimensional Backpack

Skills

Hide contents

Mod Count: 3/8

1. Katana | Passive | RANK 5/5
    > Finesse R3 -3 EN on SA > Precision +1 ACC
  2. Light Armor | Passive | RANK 3/5 
    > Athletics +1 base damage I +(10*Tier) HP
  3. Battle Healing | Passive | RANK 3/5 [+27 HP regen]
  4. Curved Sword | Passive | RANK 1/5
  5. First-Aid | Active | RANK 3/5
  6. Extended Mod Limit | Passive | RANK 3
  7. Searching | Passive | RANK 1 +1 LD

[Extra]

• Survival | Passive I +15 Regen OOC
  • Meditation | Active I +10 EN
  • Familiar Mastery: Fighter | Passive | RANK 3/3 +6 base damage

Misc. Buffs

Hide contents
  •  Relaxed | Passive | House buff
    >  

BGM: Gunmetal Black by Varien

The wind blew like a big bad wolf trying to destroy the house of the three little pigs as Crozeph ventured into a place where they say that another evolved quest boss or a new quest boss appeared. It was the best chance he could get to test his skills, his new build which was made possible by people who may have existed out of character but still helped. The sands shifted as he walked and the sun shone like it was a tsundere with a smug look on her face looking at him and pouring down whatever heat Aincrad can drop on him.

Crozeph remained calm and controlled his breathing like a zen master enduring the drops of various dubstep music pumped out inside a room. He has to or he'll lose sight of his primary goal, to test his craft against a quest boss who gives zero fucks on the hate mechanic.

Where am I now?

He asked himself as he continued to travel further into the desert, the horizon had always been so far away but this one is just making him feel uneasy. What if he has to search for some kind of ruin or a place with a hidden passage? the quest did tell that once he's inside he won't be able to get out until the fight is finished. "Must be a cave or some kind of colosseum?" he thought as he stopped and looked at his menu to check the time "if I leave this place by afternoon I might miss Yuki's freshly served meals" he thought. It would be so tragic to arrive at his new home and eat a cold meal and meet the cold stare of his soon to be wife, scarier than this mob that he's going to face.

His coat flapped as the hot wind blew and took sands along with it. Somewhere around this area, Crozeph will find the location of the quest and finally test his mettle against a mob that according to info brokers, ignores a lot of things. Can he ignore padoru padoru though? a question that no one can ever answer unless they see for themselves.

One step into the accursed duel...

It felt like a trading card game moment when Crozeph stood in a place flat as Zero from Zero no Tsukaima. A place where a duel or slaughter is sure to take place. "It seems I have activated a trap card" he uttered as the surrounding began to be enclosed by spikes and spears or anything pointy. Not like it would make any difference, Crozeph isn't going to run nor dodge Sando Satsu, it's going to be a head-on battle where both will put their skills to test. Crozeph wasn't sure if he was good enough thus he wants to face this monstrosity and challenge himself to a fight that will clearly tell him of his skill level.

From beneath the sands, the beast bursts out, kinda cool but needs more kick to it. Crozeph stood still holding his katana by the hilt and ready to start the duel "remember the goal, quick and precise, drag it out and I'll surely die"  he told himself. Sando Satsu Roared while Crozeph let his breath flow out like a breeze...

Let the duel begin!

Edited by Crozeph

ID: 158962
BD: 2 + 4 = 6 success I CD: 10 [Recovery] proc +4 EN I MD: 6 success
Crozeph dealt 18 x 15 San Ge = 270 - 20 MIT = 250

Crozeph: HP: 910/1,010 (-100)I EN: 82/90 (-12+4)I DMG: 15(+3) I MIT: 48 I ACC: 4 I EVA: 1 I BH: 27 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 2 I LD: 1
Sando Satsu: HP: 100/350 (-250) I DMG: 100 I MIT: 20

First clash commence! Sando Satsu began hopping on the sand covering a lot of distance to strike Crozeph with its huge weapon. The swordsman's azure eyes were fixated on the openings of Sando Satsu's attack "wide swings leave a lot of openings and also makes it impossible for me to..." Sando Satsu reached him fast and struck the ground. Sands billowed up like smoke as its attack left a large wound on Crozeph's right arm. He managed to deflect the blow so won't be cut in half but the strength of the swing was enough to deal damage to him.

"Time for the counter-attack"

Sando Satsu's side was wide open after the attack and Crozeph took that opportunity. One step forward and multiple swings and cuts of his katana "meikyo shisui" he recalled Ariel's reminder to him when attacking. In a few seconds Crozeph dealt twice the damage done to him back to Sando Satsu, he pivoted himself and took two steps backward "don't move back too much, prevent the enemy from taking another wide swing" he thought. Sando Satsu let out a roar and activated his Dominus "looks like we're gonna have to hit harder Skadi."

Edited by Crozeph

ID: 158963
BD: 1 fail I CD: 12 [Recovery] proc +4 EN I MD: 1 fail

Crozeph: HP: 910/1,010 (+27)I EN: 82/90 (-2+4)I DMG: 15(+3) I MIT: 48 I ACC: 4 I EVA: 1 I BH: 27 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 2 I LD: 1
Sando Satsu: HP: 100/350 (-250) I DMG: 150 I MIT: 30

Another strike was attempted by Sando Satsu to which Crozeph replied with his own Iaijutsu. There was a synchronization to their attacks to which Crozeph and Sando Satsu nulled the damage they would deal with each other. One swing from Sando Satsu's weapon was stopped by one quick swing of Crozeph's katana. the duel was proving to be satisfying for Crozeph because, at this point, he knows that he has improved. 

He was missing his attacks less and with practice, he was already doing well on unleashing Iai on his enemies. Sands were blown away when their attacks met, like two fists meeting as they punched, except it was blades. Crozeph took one step back and assumed an Iaijutsu stance again, making sure he doesn't miss his attack or get nulled again.

Edited by Crozeph

ID: 158969
BD: 2(+4) success I MD: 7 success
Crozeph dealt 18*11 San Ge = 198 - 30 MIT = 168 damage to Sando Satsu

Crozeph: HP: 910/1,010 (-150+27)I EN: 82/90 (-2+4)I DMG: 15(+3) I MIT: 48 I ACC: 4 I EVA: 1 I BH: 27 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 2 I LD: 1
Sando Satsu: HP: 100/350 (-250) I DMG: 150 I MIT: 30

The final clash is inevitable. The two combatants began their next attack to which both landed. Sando Satsu's weapon struck Crozeph side while his Iai landed first. The resilience of Sando Satsu was something to admire or maybe the creature had a skill called Battle Continuation EX that made it survive the Iai that pierced its neck. The two stood still for a few seconds as if they are re-enacting a scene from a medieval movie or simply want some dramatic effect. It was short-lived though because Sando Satsu shattered after roughly five seconds and a window prompting a reward for Crozeph was shown

"I'm to choose between an armor and a weapon?" he asked as he saw the window in front of him. "Well I have a solid weapon already and I only plan to have another for build purposes once I reach a higher tier so..." Crozeph chose the armor of sands and waited for the spikes to disappear so he can go to another place again and begin hunting some materials and the like.

Crozeph acquired the quest item
Armor of the Sands [MIT II Thorns I]

Edited by Crozeph

As Crozeph made his way back to the settlement on floor five, he looked at the enhancements of the armor he chose after killing Sando Satsu "looks like I got another armor for Shirogane" he thought. For a while, they've been exchanging message with Shirogane telling him that Jeca and her guild is almost finished with the guild preparations that they have made and once it's done she'll be returning to him to continue her training.

"I wonder what her reaction will be if she sees me in a different hair color? I want her to meet Yuki but as of now..." he opened his friend's list "Yuki is quite busy with Night on some other things" he mumbled a few words in his native language and sighed. At least both of them are living in the same house, now that houses are mentioned... Crozeph gave it a thought "I could entrust the maintenance of my planned storage room to her and let her live in the house that comes with it on Floor 10"  it was a good idea but he wasn't sure if Yuki will approve of it.

Floor 13

Now Crozeph stood in one of the desolate towns of floor 13, an infection-ridden place that even he himself is quite disgusted by how desolate it was, and with that, Crozeph will once again test his sword skill to the infected swordsmen that roams around in the area. He was sure of hitting a lot and now he must maintain the sharpness of his senses and muscle memory so he won't be overthinking how he should do his moves.

Add to that what Hidden taught him to let the game do the motion for him while he uses his skill. Add all these up and he might just be able to pull it off more times than failing it "train my body and calm my mind, yes, think of all these cringy lines while I make myself stronger" he thought as he stood with his katana unsheathed and three infected swordsmen are approaching him, their longswords drawn out and ready for battle.

Edited by Crozeph
Spoiler

Crozeph: HP: 967/1,010 (-88) I EN: 81/90(-9) I DMG: 15(+3) I MIT: 48 I ACC: 4 I EVA: 1 I BH: 27 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 2 I LD: 1

ID: 158978 BD: 6(+4) success I MD: 9 Amatsu No Homura hit
Infected Swordsman A HP: 306/450 (-144) I DMG: 135

ID: 158979 BD: 1(+4) success I MD: 5(-1) miss
Infected Swordsman B HP: 450/450 I DMG: 135

ID: 158980 BD: 8(+4) success I MD: 6(-1)  Amatsu No Homura hit
Infected Swordsman C HP: 306/450 (-144) I DMG: 135

Soon enough the four of them engaged on a duel, three on one, and a fair fight. Crozeph carefully dodged two of the longswords aimed at his shoulder and neck, obviously they are trying to decapitate him. The third blade however has already cemented its position when he was dodging. He got careless or rather he was complacent that there was already no space left to dodge the attack. He received damage high enough to make him think twice about his moves again.

Crozeph made three spinning cuts that landed on two of the enemies. The second swordsman must've seen through the attack but at least Crozeph returned some damage to the one who landed a blow on him. "Shit I missed one again, when will I get to hit everyone consistently" his thoughts went back when he did an AoE on the bees with his quest with hidden, it wasn't a scary looking scene but the aftermath was nightmare inducing.

Edited by Crozeph
Spoiler

Crozeph: HP: 994/1,010 (+27) I EN: 76/90(-9+4) I DMG: 15(+3) I MIT: 48 I ACC: 4 I EVA: 1 I BH: 27 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 2 I LD: 1 

ID: 159021 BD: 6(+4) success I MD: 4(-1) Amatsu No Homura hit I CD: 10 [Recovery] proc
Infected Swordsman A HP: 162/450 (-144) I DMG: 135

ID: 159022 BD: 2(+4) success I MD: 5(-1) Amatsu No Homura hit
Infected Swordsman B HP: 306/450 (-144) I DMG: 135

ID: 159023 BD: 3(+4) success I MD: 6(-1)  Amatsu No Homura hit
Infected Swordsman C HP: 162/450 (-144) I DMG: 135

Taking the distance and the formation of the swordsmen into account, Crozeph made sure he was in a position that no blade can hit him. It would be hard but that's why he was training, to improve his skills when it comes to fighting multiple enemies. A quick sidestep made him dodge the first and duck fast enough to avoid a wide swing. The third was almost there by an inch to which Crozeph deflected as to gain more distance from it. 

Now it was his time to attack and with that, he made two quick shallow cuts to make them flinch and followed it with two spinning attacks. all three received damage with one of them still having a good chunk of HP. The swordsmen groaned while Crozeph raised his sword, now things are not that grim for him. This is probably the first time I get to hit everyone successfully with an AoE, I should keep this up and not mess it up" he thought.

Edited by Crozeph
Spoiler

Crozeph: HP: 933/1,010 (-88+27) I EN: 76/90(-9+4) I DMG: 15(+3) I MIT: 48 I ACC: 4 I EVA: 1 I BH: 27 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 2 I LD: 1 

ID: 159055 BD: 6(+4) success I MD: 10(-1) Amatsu No Homura hit I CD: 11 [Recovery] proc
Infected Swordsman A HP: 18/450 (-144) I DMG: 135

ID: 159056 BD: 2(+4) success I MD: 3(-1) Amatsu No Homura hit
Infected Swordsman B HP: 162/450 (-144) I DMG: 135

ID: 159057 BD: 8(+4) success I MD: 6(-1)  Amatsu No Homura hit
Infected Swordsman C HP: 18/450 (-144) I DMG: 135

Three attacks against one with a katana. Longswords can easily counter blades like what Crozeph has, good thing these swords can't break his weapon, yet. Crozeph continuously dodged the two swords while keeping himself from being surrounded by the three. Not an easy feat but with him hitting back or before they could was enough for him to ensure that he's winning the fight. His footwork has been improving while the accuracy of his attacks are now on par with most players, Crozeph is becoming decent in the battlefield.

The third swordsman always has the better advantage considering that Crozeph was dodging the two before it attacks. Once again an attack landed and Crozeph had to endure the damage being dealt. "One more strike and they'll all pretty much go down" one more attack and this will be over and that is if all his attacks hit, something he never had the luxury of doing.

Edited by Crozeph
Spoiler

Crozeph: HP: 783/1,010 (-177+27) I EN: 73/90(-7+4) I DMG: 15(+3) I MIT: 48 I ACC: 4 I EVA: 1 I BH: 27 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 2 I LD: 1 

ID: 159063 BD: 6(+4) success I MD: 10(-1) Amatsu No Homura hit I CD: 9 [Recovery] proc
Infected Swordsman A HP: 18/450 (-144) I DMG: 135
ID: 159066 I LD: 16(+1) CD: 12 I 1,800 bonus col I 1,350 loot col I 1,800 lot col I T2 rare trinket

ID: 159064 BD: 9(+4) success I MD: 4(-1) Amatsu No Homura hit
Infected Swordsman B HP: 10/450 (-152) I DMG: 135 [FRZ]

ID: 159065 BD: 1(+4) fail I MD: 9(-1)  Amatsu No Homura miss

The conclusion to the battle was still vague but Crozeph was sure enough to at least keep the upper hand. "Precision, quick attacks, no flashy moves, meikyo shisui" he uttered like a mantra. If he and Ariel were to meet again she would surely see the improvement in his style and make precise attacks. The first swordsman was decapitated when Crozeph spun around and by some fortunate reason, Skadi unleashed a spike made out of ice and locked the second swordsman in place. 

The third escape and while Crozeph landed blows to two of them and ended the life of one, It would still take another attack for him to actually finish the fight "one step away" he muttered. Such frustration can get on his nerves, Ariel would give him an earful if he continues to miss one target even when he's practicing with his attacks. It must be the fact that he's facing mobs programmed to act like swordsmen and it's giving him a hard time "welp, better take it up a notch" just a few more and it will be over.

Edited by Crozeph
Spoiler

Crozeph: HP: 721/1,010 (-89+27) I EN: 73/90(-7+4) I DMG: 15(+3) I MIT: 48 I ACC: 4 I EVA: 1 I BH: 27 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 2 I LD: 1 

ID: 159717 BD: 3(+4) success I MD: 10(-1) Amatsu No Homura hit
Infected Swordsman B HP: 10/450 (-160) I DMG: 135 [FRZ]
ID: 159719 LD: 11(+1) CD: 1 I x4 T2 mats I T2 rare trinket I 1,350 loot col

ID: 159718 BD: 10(+4) fail I MD: 3(-1)  Amatsu No Homura miss
ID: 159720 LD: 3(+1) CD: 10 I 900 bonus col I 1,350 loot col I x2 T2 bonus mats

This was the final clash for them but no to Crozeph. He sure had the upper hand in this fight with how his AoEs hit harder because of the damage he can deal. The two swordsmen aimed for him but only one of them managed to wound him. A fair fight? yes even with the advantage in numbers, Crozeph is a katana user after all. What he lacked in the power of a longsword he compensates with attacks that are less flashy. The last he wants is to be overpowered by a sword lock. Skadi wasn't for sword clash, she will cut down everyone as long as her blade meets flesh and if the conditions are right, she might just freeze them and live up to the reputation of queen of ice.

He took a deep breath and sat down, no threats for now, and sooner or later he might just decide to return inside the safe zone. As the gentle breeze went by, a familiar voice called him from a distance "Crow" a girl uttered. At first, he didn't know who it was but as she walked closer to him, her tall figure was all too familiar for Crozeph "Jeca" he said.

Edited by Crozeph

721 + 40 HP regen = 761/1,010 HP

"Three opponents, I saw that Crow, and I'm impressed with how you handle multiple mobs,"  she said. Crozeph didn't like the situation, while he has no problems seeing Jeca he was sure the woman is going to ask another question and it would be about her friend. "Chosa is still with us but once our guild is done with the preparations she said she'll return to you," she told him "I know you're still tired from the fight but I want to remind you that should Chosa get into harm because of your tongue then you'll answer to me," she said as she gripped her battleax.

"She'll be safe unless she goes into trouble herself, I'm not a good caretaker or bodyguard but as long as she's within my space she'll be safe" he replied before lying flat on the ground. Jeca gave a faint smile at the common habit of the man before her. His hair color might have changed but he's still Crozeph. "Chosa will flip out if she sees your new hair," she told him "I was surprised when I saw you, a katana user taking on three mobs and I saw your name and couldn't believe it at first but seeing as how you killed Byakko in one strike, I knew it was you" she added.

Edited by Crozeph

+40 HP
761 + 40 = 801/1,010

He stood up and shrugged his shoulder, he didn't know that Jeca was quite sharp when it comes to a player's name or HP but since she knew who he was already then there's no point playing dumb about it. "I'm just gathering stuff that I can use or give to her once she returns" he replied to her. His regen kicked up again and soon enough he might be able to fight a few mobs for it. "Tell me, why do you care about Shirogane? it's not like she's a weakling, she's just a scaredy-cat" she said as they both walked towards the direction of the settlement "she decided to be in my care, it's my job to keep her safe in ways that I can" it was the most logical answer.

"Quite a brotherly instinct you have there, she keeps on talking to us about how you want her to fight and not getting mad at her for being a wuss" Jeca was always fascinated by how Crozeph was acting from a chaotic neutral to a true one "it makes me think what kind of life you had before all this happened" she added. "I have a boring life, not as fun or wholesome as you or Shirogane might have but it's life and I'm alive" his quick answer made Jeca chuckle "it's like you just figured things out and rolled with it" Crozeph replied with a nod, as if he had nothing to say about his life to her.

"Brotherly instincts? I'm not that kind of person. I don't want Shirogane's resolve to be extinguished by her fears that's why I'm doing my best to support her for that and if that is seen as brotherly instinct then so be it" he replied to Jeca as they sat on a bench in the plaza "Well she did make good progress after going with you so I can't complain, though I do have this problem with Gerard treating her as some kind of weakling that needs to be kept out of harms way even if it's not necessary" Jeca's words might have made sense as he saw Shirogane fight boars and still tremble but in the end, she mustered her courage and cultivated it, that was the start and he only needs to water it or add fuel to her fire.

"She did have this fear of fighting, the mere impact of her weapon is enough to make her hold back" he said as he opened his inventory and shuffled for the item he got from Sando Satsu. "There are things that we can only get if we start from something small, mostly everything but for her, it was a good start" he was sure that Shirogane can do it, only time and circumstances can tell when.

"Speaking of, I wonder what made you change your look. It kinda brightened up your demeanor but your eyes are still sleepy as ever" she told him. Jeca crossed her legs and stretched out her arms, she was also back from a solo quest "have you ever tried to be so violent?" Jeca's out if thin air question was not that surprising to Crozeph, sometimes questions like this surface from people who are anxious about the death game "I am violent, you just don't have a chance to see it plus…" he closed his in-game menu "I make it quick, I hate wasting time or it depends on who I am wasting my time to" he added.

"I don't like tapping on that side either, I don't want to be a savage here" Jeca sighed at what she heard "I guess I should watch myself then" she looked at her battleax and gave faint smile "sometimes it can get to your head when you're strong enough to handle more than one enemies."

He looked at her with a confused look in his eyes, it seemed like Jeca was beginning to enjoy the thrill of killing the accursed mobs who kept on barring their only exit in the game. "Don't enjoy it too much woman, text flavors of items may not affect us here but PK guilds exist because of it" he said in a serious tone. It was probably rare to hear about PK guilds nowadays or about player killers going around killing for any reason give them but they still exist.

It was a reality Crozeph accepted but also kept him wary "you have friends, let them be your medicine when you feel like you're crossing the line." Jeca stood up and picked up her weapon "I guess I should be making my way back so I don't go insane" she told him. "You're already insane woman, just not on the bad side" his reply made her smile, at times it was weird that Crozeph's serious and depressive tone is topped by his unhealthy choice of words.

"Talking to you helped a little, thanks Crozeph," Jeca told him. A weird thing to hear for him, he wasn't even trying to help her, he was just being himself. "If the time comes that I'm too much to handle for my friends, will you be there to slap some sense into me even if it would mean you have to kill me?" she asked him again a weird question "I'd just slap you and keep you alive, there's no fun in slapping someone dead here" he replied to her. Jeca finally laughed as she heard his reply "there, I'm seeing glimpses of it but I think you're more of a sadist than violent" she said before she turned around and waved her hand goodbye.

"I guess I am a sadist at times," he said to himself. There was nothing left for him also in the place plus he can go home early now to Yuki's house and invade her storage of foods. He stood up and looked at his surroundings, there were a lot of them and he was sure that some will slowly succumb to the dread, not even Jeca is spared "she'll be fine if she stays with her friends" he though.

Crozeph made it back home to Yuki's house and rested for a while before he started practicing his swings in the backyard, he has to prepare for the frontlines so that he can still make it before anything. Slowly he's gaining some strength and its all thanks to his fiance and now he must make good use of it while he can.

Thread Summary
1 SP [completed page] + 3 SP [quest] + 1 SP [lockdown bonus] = 5 SP
400 col [completed page]
Armor of Sands [T1 MIT II/Thorns I] - An armor made out of iron sands and was dropped Sando Satsu. It has a blackish color that gives of a feeling that it can damage anyone who tries to hit it.

loot
ID: 159066 I LD: 16(+1) CD: 12 I 1,800 bonus col I 1,350 loot col I 1,800 lot col I T2 rare trinket
ID: 159720 LD: 3(+1) CD: 10 I 900 bonus col I 1,350 loot col I x2 T2 bonus mats
ID: 159719 LD: 11(+1) CD: 1 I x4 T2 mats I T2 rare trinket I 1,350 loot col

Edited by Crozeph