[PP-F22] Star-Spangled Mess <<Event Quest: Night About the Galactic Lake>>

After having spoken with an NPC, Vigilon left for the area where the lake was, for in the lake, and around it, were gold stars, something that someone had been looking for. Back in his combat gear, he was ready to deal with the issue. He needed to gather gold stars, whatever those were. If the items he needed to collect were an event item, they should be easy to spot. The issue was that it was a tall order in terms of gold stars, so most likely he'd just be throwing in a contribution, if anything. "Gold stars...like, what even are they?" He thought out loud. "Could they be star-shaped whatchamacallits made of gold, or at least, the color of gold? are they a different shape, but still golden? I mean...how...?" After puzzling for a bit, he knew he needed to continue on. those star things weren't going to gather themselves!

@Elora @Dazia

Stats and Equipment:

Spoiler

Level:  38
HP:  760
EN:  86(Base[76], Energist[10])

Damage: 14(Martial Arts Rank 5[+7], Veriost[+6])[Base DMG is 15 when using Sword Arts]

MIT: 18(Swift Endurance)

ACC: 1(Leather Strikers, Dragon's Eye)

EVA: 2(Silver Night, Dragon's Eye)

Equipment:

[T2]Leather Strikers(Accuracy, Bleed, Paralyze)[Equipped]

[T2]Silver Night(Mitigation[2], Evasion)[Equipped]

[T1]Dragon's Eye(Accuracy, Evasion, Loot Die)[Equipped]

Items:

Teleport Crystal x1

Skills:

Energist

Gatherer

Searching Rank 1

Extra Skills:

Martial Arts Rank 5

Familiar Mastery: Fighter Rank 3

Meditation

Mods:

Ferocity(+1 base DMG when using Sword Arts)

Finesse Rank 3(-3 EN cost when using Sword Arts)

~ Introductory Music ~ 

dba2e8dc0ff118f25d6698ff16ec1e88.png.754bcb7f48be99b8ea77c9a90ab90dfe.png

Elora had begun to traverse around the lake in search of Gold Stars and possible possessions of Yori, the boy she suspected had drowned. The 22nd Floor was truly breathtaking. She had never seen a place that was blanketed with lights that illuminated every edge of the landscape. It filled her with a wistful sense of wonder, the kind she hadn't experienced since childhood. I'm glad I left the First Floor behind to come here. It was worth the discomfort and the uncertainty, she reassured herself.

Now that she was outside of Coral's bustling alleyways, she thought it wise to reequip some armor, just in case there were any creatures lurking in the night. Temporarily removing her oversized Kimono, she secured a set of metal cuff lets to her arms along with a light sleeveless garment. Admittedly, the armor looked pretty silly over her already mismatched outfit. Thankfully most of it was concealed upon returning her arms to the sleeves of the billowing jacket. She had put so much time and effort into selecting something more celebratory to wear tonight and dammit, she wouldn't let that effort go to waste. Come to think of it, why did she feel the need to dress up anyway? To make herself feel happy? To impress someone else? Whatever. I'm sure it's nothing.

Spoiler

LEVEL - 12

HP 240

EN - 24

DMG - 6 

ACC - 1

SKILLS

Non-combat:

Passive:

Combat:

Weapon Skills: 2H Assault Spear R1 (+4 base damage)

Blast (2 Energy +2 per target hit) - A pair of horizontal sweeping strokes that hits multiple targets.

Straight (2 Energy) - Begins with the player bending their knees before thrusting forward with a singular powerful strike covering the gap between you and your opponent.

INVENTORY

Weapons: [Equipped] 2H Assault Spear (Rare)

Damage - Gain +(1 * Tier) base damage per slot

Accuracy - Gain +(1 per slot) to the BD when attacking. Cannot be used to cause a critical hit

Rank 1:

[x1 AoE] Sonic Charge (1 Energy +2 per target hit) - A forward thrust which explodes energy at the end of the move.

[x2 Stun] Twin Thrust (5 Energy) - A pair of quick thrusts aimed at the user's knees to immobilize them.

[x2] Heft (2 Energy) - Lift the heavy end of the spear diagonally across your opponent from the ground, cutting their torso with the tip.

Rank 2:

[x3] Fatal Thrust (3 Energy) - A single powerful thrust.

[x4 AoE] Hellish Twice (4 Energy +2 per target hit) - A pair of alternating sweeping motions which damages multiple targets.

[x4] Mighty Charge (4 Energy) - Charge your opponent fiercely and impale them with your spearhead. Your opponent is then lifted up before being slammed into 

the ground from the momentum of your maneuver.

Rank 3:

[x5] Revolve Arts (5 Energy) - Two roundhouse kicks followed by two sweeping strokes, concluded with one final thrust.

[x6] Dancing Spear (6 Energy) - An acrobatic combo involving sweeps, pole vaulting with kicks and a concluding thrust.

[x6 AoE] Trip Expand (6 Energy +2 per target hit) - An attack with several 360 spinning attacks that cover a wide area.

Equipment:

[EQUIPPED] "Justicar’s Vambraces" (T1 Rare trinket: KEEN 1 | ACC 1)
Acquisition ID: #152309 | Identification ID: #152736 & #152737
A pair of hardened steel vambraces each engraved in minute script with the first one hundred names on the Monument of Life.

[EQUIPPED] "Auspicious Gi" (T1 Rare Light Armor: Light Momentum 2)
Acquisition ID: #152782 | Identification ID: #153315, 153316
Commonly worn by novices during the initial stages of martial arts training, this particular garment is made in the Japanese cut using fine white cotton reinforced with heavier than normal thread, enabling its user to exert greater force without the risk of embarrassing fashion failures.

T1 amulet (EVA 1)

"Selective Deflection" (Vanity Light Armor) 

Items: x8 T1 Healing Potions (heals 50 HP), x1 Uncommon DMG Potion (+1 DMG), x1 T1 Overhealth Potion (+50 Overhealth]), 13 Tier 1 Materials 

Edited by Elora

Those kids...They probably would have made Dazia look bad in front of everyone, even the NPCs, if she didn't help out in some way. However, without an Artisan's work setup, she would need to find an alternative method of helping out. She asked a few NPCs as to where to get these "gold stars", and from what she was able to get from them, the stars could be found in and around the lake...guess it was time to wander the wilds in search of these things, whatever they were. As she made her way to the lake, she would encounter another child NPC, one who, after a bit of banter, had a request for Dazia. “--I-if you find anything, come look for me, okay? I’ll...I’ll be waiting…!”

So now Dazia had even more on her shoulders. Should she even try? If she was to try finding any evidence, it would probably be located on the lake itself, she'd need a boat for that... She pulled the cowl of her light armor back over her head, and continued on.

Now that she was out in the wilds of the floor, she could see the view of the stars in the sky, but unlike most players probably would, she would keep on going. The night wouldn't last forever, and neither would the festivities. Survival was priority, and for survival, she had to accomplish tasks, and become stronger. Certain tasks and opportunities would show themselves during events, so this view would have to wait for another night. As she started her walk around the lake, she spotted a player gazing at the sky. "Geared up or no, it's generally a bad idea to leave yourself unaware in the middle of the wilds. Monsters and killers could easily come up from behind..." She remarked, from right behind the player.

@Elora

Stats and Equipment:

Spoiler

Level:  24
HP:  480
EN:  48
DMG:  8(One Handed Rapier Rank 5[+5], Rapier of Wrath[+2])

MIT: 26(Ombra del Corvo, Light Armor rank 2)

ACC: 2(Rapier of Wrath, Corvid's Eye)

EVA: 2(Ombra del Corvo, Corvid's Eye)

Items:

[T1]Rapier of Wrath(2 DMG, 1 ACC)[Equipped]

[T1]Ombra del Corvo(2 MIT, 1 EVA)[Equipped]

[T1]Corvid's Eye(1 ACC, 1 EVA)[Equipped]

Skills:

One handed Rapier Rank 5

Light Armor Rank 2(+8 Mitigation)

Edited by Dazia

He reached the area at last, and at a time of night like this... It was practically a place filled up with space. There was a lot of space in here. "It's beautiful...I wish Jewel was here to share the experience with me...if she's around the settlement when I come back, maybe we can take in this breathtaking sight together, as long as we can..." He stood still, taking in the sight. It was indeed beautiful...man, if only he knew a monster-free area within this spot, then he wouldn't have to worry about anyone sneaking up behind him or Krysta! "Guess the sight will have to wait for later..." He said with a disappointed sigh. He knew it wasn't his fault...it was the fault of his circumstances. He would continue on, remembering the gold stars, and the fact that there was a missing person who probably died...yeah, he had a lot on his shoulders. It was sort of melancholy, to be honest.

He would continue on, and then he saw a player in the distance, no, two. As he got closer, he recognized one, but not the other. The one he recognized, though, he recognized from having seen her gear so often. Dazia. It seemed she was now speaking from right behind while the other seemed to be enjoying the view. "Dazia..." He began as he approached her after the words were spoken. "Were you looking to startle her? 'Cause that's how you startle others...especially with shady gear like that, I mean, come on..." He explained to the familiar player. To the unfamiliar player, he would say, "Sorry about that... She's my cousin...apparently. Anyway, I'm Vigilon."

@Elora

"Yes, I'm aware", she turned around to face the feminine voice that was addressing her. She then paused for a moment before realizing she had to look down to meet the eyes of the other player, she's rather small to be making threats, thought Elora.

970-9706167_round-edge-star-png.png.74dc228c7e626a18edac355bd992b325.pngJust then, she noticed a faint light begin to emanate from a depression in the sandI wonder if that's... she approached the spot before crouching down and collecting a few of the so called "Golden Stars". They were quite cute.

Soon after the encounter had began, another player rushed over to them and was beginning to scold the small woman. "Sorry about that... She's my cousin...apparently. Anyway, I'm Vigilon."

"Cousin, huh?", she shifted her gaze between the two players in search of any resemblance. It didn't seem likely they were related. She didn't really care, so long as this cousin gave her a better impression than the first one. "I'm Elora", she said, introducing herself out of curtesy. She didn't envision this particular interaction lasting for very long. They'll likely pair up and be on their way.

@Dazia @Vigilon

Spoiler

Looking for Gold Stars: ID#: 160614 LD4 (Found 4 Gold Stars)

Edited by Elora

The player would respond that she was aware, and then, out of nowhere, Vigilon would come up and talk to her about startling others. This could have been handled calmly, but he just had to go about spouting sensitive information that was unimportant. "Vigilon you idiot, you don't just waltz around saying someone's your cousin! I don't care if it's true or not...but at least give it a little time before spouting out things like that!" She growled. "And you're one to talk about startling others. If I recall correctly, you are literally dating a woman who is out to kill me, and she's with you most of the time! Hell, how do I know you haven't found her already, and upon telling her I'm around, she might be looking for me around the settlement!" After these words were spoken, she took a deep breath, then turned to the other player, who had introduced herself as Elora. "I go by Dazia. My goal is simply to survive, by any means necessary." She stated, before looking over to see some sparkling objects nearby. When she came close to them, she picked one of them up. It was what she was looking for. She would collect all twenty that were in the immediate vicinity. "Right now, these are my current objective. Now, if you'll excuse me..."

@Elora @Vigilon

ID# 160697 LD: 20(Found 20 Gold Stars)

Edited by Dazia

Not even five minutes and Dazia was already upon him...verbally, that is. "Hey, hey, easy now, I-" Before he could finish, Dazia would say some words hat suggested that she might have been startled by Vigilon's arrival, as Krysta may have been present. "To be fair, you did kill her cousin. whether or not it was an honest mistake for you both, I have yet to figure out, besides, you didn't claim that there were any other witnesses, so that's a problem, too. It's gonna be a long time before she gets over it...if she gets over it, that is..." His voice trailed off as he admitted this. The other player seemed to be shifting her gaze between Vigilon and Dazia. If she was looking for similar traits, she wouldn't have gotten that far anyway, with Dazia's cowl still being on. Hard to look her in the eye when she's wearing that... Whatever the case, The other player introduced herself as Elora. "Nice to meet you, Elora." He said with a light smile. Dazia, of course, was willing to introduce herself, but then she found some gold stars, and she collected them...and her words seemed to say "shove off" to Vigilon. "Ok, come on, really? ...In my opinion, we've got a better chance dealing with the wilds working together. Either of you willing to party up, even if it's just temporary?" He asked. Was he forgetting something? Ah, yes he was, gold stars. He looked to the side as he waited for any potential answers, and then he saw the sparkle, might have been gold stars. He walked over and saw the objects glistening in the Starlight. They were gold stars, all right. As he was collecting them, he mistook a chunk of ore sticking out of the ground ever so slightly as a gold star, and when he managed to pull it out of the ground, it was then he realized what it was. "Huh...neat."

@Elora @Dazia

ID# 160705 LD: 13+2=15(found 15 Gold Stars, Gatherer activates), CD: 3(one T3 material)

Edited by Vigilon

Elora stood there as the two rambled on about whatever beef it was that they had with each other. "Sooo, are you guys just going to talk about your personal drama all night, or do you want some help with finding the stars? There wasn't much that she felt she could contribute to their conversation, so maybe it was best to try and shift the focus to something else. Dazia seemed motivated to collect the items and the other player, Vigilant, was it...? He appeared to be searching for the materials in passing. Maybe as an excuse to avoid interacting more with the girl. It didn't much matter to her whether or not the two of them accompanied her around the lake, so long as they didn't duke out their differences with her caught in the crossfire. Elora looked down as a wave of shimmering water lapped over her boots, leaving behind a handful of gold stars. "Man, these things sure aren't hard to find. We'll probably have hundreds of them by the time the night is over"

Spoiler

ID#: 161242 LD 8 (12 Golden Stars Found)

Edited by Elora

"Don't get me wrong, I'm here specifically for the stars...the gold stars, that is." Dazia responded to Elora's question. "Besides, the only real drama I'm involved in is the vendetta that Princess has. Vigilon and I...just victims of fate, I guess. We never knew we were cousins until about a year ago, had to learn from other means...it's apparent that Vigilon here hasn't met anyone from his father's side of the family...then again, I'm not surprised, because from what I've heard, his father seemed to be a cowardly runaway... Other than that, I doubt there's much there to cause drama about." Dazia both explained and remarked. She looked to the side to see another scattered cluster of Gold stars, which she would collect once she walked over there. Elora remarked about how the gold stars seemed to be everywhere. "Well, I guess that's why the game requested about two thousand of them. We might not be able to collect that many ourselves, but we can at least gather a fair contribution each." Dazia added.

ID# 161247 LD: 12(found 12 Gold Stars)

Dazia's Current Total: 32

Edited by Dazia

Vigilon gave a slight chuckle. "Drama? More like a mild inconvenience." He remarked. Dazia gave her own thoughts on the matter. "So, I guess this is how I gotta put up with it... Dazia, I assume it's because you're enemies, but why exactly do you call Krysta a princess?" He asked Dazia. He didn't intend to stir the pot, but... Dazia also gave her remark on Vigilon's father. He clenched his fist, but let it go, primarily because she clearly stated that it only seemed that way, based on what she had heard, most likely from one of her parents...or the other members of his dad's side of the family. "Guess it must have been a grudge one of your parents had on him...after all, Dad was no coward, he was a great man." He then remembered that Elora was right there. Oops. "Uhh...why don't we try changing the subject, for Elora's sake, since she's completely uninvolved..." He asked Dazia. Both Elora and Dazia would find more gold stars, and Vigilon would see a cluster of them too. He overheard the two remark about the amount of gold stars around the area, as well as the goal to be met for helping the children out. "I agree, there's a ton of these things, and we've only scratched the surface, it seems. Not only that, but I also agree with Dazia on this. We can collect hundreds, but probably not that much more before we tire out or something, run out of time, maybe." He noted. "Guess we'll have to see how many we can get our hands o before having to stop, or until we are content with our results."

ID# 161248 LD: 17+2=19(Found 19 Gold Stars, Gatherer activates), CD: 2(one T3 Material)

@Elora

Vigilon's current totals:

Gold Stars: 34

T3 Materials: 2

Edited by Vigilon

"Does anyone ever actually met the father's side of their family?", Elora said with a somewhat concerning level of seriousness. As the other two players continued bickering, Elora noticed a piece of driftwood coasting over waves in the water. It's smooth surface was gnarled with knots and shallow indentations that carried a few adorable golden stars on their maiden voyage to the sandy shoreline. Upon their arrival to the bank, Elora scooped them up and tuned back into the ongoing conversation after her name had been mentioned. "At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if they literally just started raining down like hell fire. I guess that would be fitting with all of the paper lanterns floating around. Would probably fit the ambiance" The reflective nature of the lake made it appear as if there were twice as many lights surrounding them. It made it so that wandering away from the town didn't feel as dangerous since everything was practically as visible as it would have been in the daytime. 

Spoiler

ID#: 161426 LD8 (20 Golden Stars Found)

Edited by Elora

Vigilon would ask Dazia why she called Krysta a princess. "Pssh...you're asking me why I call Krysta a princess? You of all people should know, you're the one who's dating her! I call her Princess because that's pretty much what she is! Attractive, carries herself in battle with a regal posture, wears a dress all the time...We have both heard her sing, and we both know of that manner of speaking she has! As if to put icing on the cake, she's recently started wearing, what is unmistakably, to me at least, a freaking tiara?? And that's only a few things about it, that's scratching the surface, that's putting it mildly!" Dazia explained to Vigilon. She took a deep breath, and calmed down. Vigilon would make his other remarks, which did have their own points of clarity. "While it's true that we weren't exactly there, and it was simply a struggle between our fathers, it doesn't fully disprove that your father wasn't a coward. Otherwise, I'm sure you would have met the other cousins of your father's side of the family, and we would have heard of each other through these other cousins." She stated.

Elora would add her thoughts. "Does anyone ever actually met the father's side of their family?"

Dazia grabbed two more stars from the ground and turned to look at the green haired player. "I know I have. Unusual bunch, they are." Dazia answered. She then turned to look at Vigilon. "Don't suppose you know of them...the other cousins, that is. There's Tara, who seems absolutely suspicious of the rest of the family, there's Iago, complete enigma...I think Tara has a younger brother, but I haven't met him yet. Then there's my siblings...they...all have rather aggravating quirks. I doubt you'd know of my father or your two aunts then, either... I'll admit, I haven't met Aunt Hannah myself, but I know she exists. I have, however, met Aunt Rebecca...she's uh...well, I'd say she's an enigma, too...but a bit...different. She and Hiraani often talk to each other, discussing about 'attractive young guys' more often than is good for them...." She explained. She was going to speak of her father next, but then she remembered, there was someone else here, and she had just rambled about her father's side of the family. "Well then, I think I've said too much already, since there is someone else here, probably listening in as we speak." She noted. Vigilon suggested changing the subject for the unaffiliated player's sake, and said player would have a remark about the gold stars the players were searching for. "Hmm...that actually wouldn't surprise me at the least." She added to Elora's remark.

ID# 161696 LD: 2(found 2 gold stars)

Dazia's current total: 34

Edited by Dazia

Dazia gave her answer to Vigilon's question, all right... "Ok, that's more than I needed to hear...and for the record, her combat posture is only semi-regal, more of a justified battle stance, if you ask me. Also for the record, it's not a tiara, it's a circlet that compliments her appearance fairly well." He noted. Dazia would say that whether or not Vigilon's father was a coward simply remained in the air. Elora asked if anyone ever actually met the father's side of the family. "...Good question..." Vigilon remarked. Dazia would say that she actually have, and give an explanation, probably as to prove it. "Tara...Iago...funny enough, I ran into those two in this game. You remember the cloaked girl over at the tavern in Florenthia, back on the day we realized we were actually cousins? That was her, and apparently, according to her, during a time when I ran into her again later on, she was the one who sent those wackos in white to block our way out, could you believe it?" Vigilon added. "As for Iago, he seems to have some sort of personal grudge on me...he goes by Maaldus in this game, and he's already got an orange cursor. Total sociopath, if you ask me..." Dazia mentioned her siblings, and how they had aggravating quirks. "Doesn't every person see aggravating quirks in their siblings?  mean, for me, it was more of a sudden change I wasn't ready for. Ever since Dad died, my sister, Alyssa, suddenly went from super sweet to outwardly tough, just like that...but I've come across enough moments to confidently say she's still sweet and kind deep down inside." He added. Dazia continued to speak about the father's side of the family, and Vigilon almost forgot that there was someone else. When Dazia recalled that someone was here, she dropped the subject. "Yeah, it's not like she's gonna take interest in listening, that would be rare if a random person started taking interest in hearing about others' lives...right?" He thought aloud. 

As Vigilon stumbled upon yet another cluster of gold stars and one chunk of ore, Elora said that she wouldn't be surprised if the gold stars began raining down from the sky. "Kinda reminds me why I ask myself why random ores can be found sticking out of pretty much anywhere outside the safe zone, it just looks like there was this freak rain of ore in the night, and boom, ores are found in the daytime, sticking out of places! It's still kinda weird to me... but for the gold stars, it would make more sense...waaaaaay more sense." He added.

@Elora

ID# 161699 LD: 15+2=17(found 17 gold stars, Gatherer activates), CD: 4(found one T3 material)

Gold Stars: 51

T3 Materials: 3

Edited by Vigilon

anime-landscape-lake-night-light-trees-stars-anime-19648.png.b2ceb9c0100cb1d1901abad6f67abd55.pngElora listened as the two of them rattled on about their extensive lineages. It felt like she was reading the Bible. She kept herself busy in search of the items as they spoke. It was annoying that they talked about her while she was standing beside them, as if acknowledging or directly engaging with her would be an inconvenience to them. I don't know that there's much of a point to staying with them, aside from the additional safety it might provide. They don't even seem like they should be working together with the vendetta they have against one another, or at least, with the other person they both seem to know. 

"I think I'm gonna go borrow a boat so that I can pick up some stars from the lake", she said, heading toward a beach house in the distance. Staying close to the waterside allowed her to continue gathering them on her way there.

Spoiler

ID#161717 LD8 (28 Golden Stars Found)

Edited by Elora

Vigilon gave his thoughts on the matter, but it was best not to continue as the subject was already dropped. Elora decided to try seeing if there were gold stars on the lake itself...that didn't sound likely, but since this was a game, there were bound to be moments like this where things that made no sense happened anyway. "I guess we'll see how that turns out..." She muttered. "Go ahead and follow if you think you can manage, Vigilon. But I don't want to hear any more family remarks until we're in a situation where we actually can speak of them...clear your head if you must, but I'm going to see if the lake has more of these stars I'm looking for." She to Vigilon before turning to walk away. She saw where Elora was headed on the horizon, and it was the closest place with boats, to boot. Since it was the closest, Dazia could only hope that there would still be a boat available for her by the time she got there. As she continued on, she found more gold stars, and collected them. She now had fifty, this was a fair start.

ID# 161723 LD: 16(found 16 gold stars)

Dazia's current total: 50

Edited by Dazia

Vigilon simply stood there, believing this might have been his fault. Had he not spoken back on Dazia's remarks about Krysta, he might have not began a conversation that would drive away a potential friend or ally. "...Maybe I should clear my head." He muttered. It wasn't like the Tanzaku writing actually helped to clear his mind...maybe it was all just weighing down on him. His mother did once say to him that what was bottled up will burst out when one least expects it...he decided he might need to spend more of the times he was alone keeping his head clear, talking to himself, or letting out the strange frustrations he might have. He doubted he'd be able to know Dazia very well at this rate, since she and his girlfriend were enemies... He stood there for some time, shook his head, and began walking along the shoreline, spotting another gold star cluster along the way. He didn't know if he'd catch up in time.

He probably wouldn't. "I can't believe I was so reckless..." He thought as he continued on.

@Elora

ID# 161724 LD: 7(found 7 gold stars)

Gold Stars: 51

Edited by Vigilon

Elora made her way to the boathouse and began to converse with the NPC who was stationed there. Luckily, it was free to rent a canoe tonight due to the event taking place in town. "Anything to be able to help out those kids", said the bearded man before gesturing to a series of boats that were tied to a dock, "Just be sure to bring em' back when you're done so that other people have the chance to take them out" 

She nodded appreciatively before doubling back in the direction she had walked from, closer to where the wooden vessels were stationed. "He said that we can take these free of charge!", called out Elora to Dazia and Vigilon who was trailing further behind her, "Since there are so many of them, we can probably all have our own" As they were working on catching up, she untied one of the knots and stepped into the middle of the boat. It would probably be a bit difficult to steer without herself and another person stationed at either end, but maybe this situation would make rowing a bit more exciting. As she slowly drifted out into the lake, she started to collect the stars that were bobbing up and down in response to the waves created by her strokes. 

Spoiler

ID#: 162012 LD11(39 Golden Stars Found)

Edited by Elora

Dazia would continue along the side of the lake, coming across another cluster of gold stars along the way. Elora would call out to Dazia and Vigilon that the boats were free of charge, and that the surplus amount of them allowed for each of the players to take one out to the lake. That sounded good, as Dazia wasn't in the mood to be in a crowded boat. With a lake so large, it was likely that any other players might try to cover areas of the lake that were unoccupied. She would walk to one of the available boats and untied the knot that kept it from floating off, then she would step into it, and grab both of the boat's oars. They were heavier than expected, but still weren't like some of the heavier objects Dazia had to end up dealing with every once in a while. The issue was simply her size, and the bulk of the oars. Aside from that, she was doing well to simply start out. "How many times does both this world and the real one pose a problem simply because I got the damn short end of the genetics? This is getting more than just annoying..." She thought.

ID# 162133 LD: 10(found 10 Gold Stars)

Dazia's current total: 60

Edited by Dazia

Vigilon heard Elora's voice as one of the figures ahead seemed to be calling out to Vigilon and who looked like Dazia up ahead. Plenty of boats? The three of them could actually take one each? What luck! He started to sprint, as to try and catch up with the others...but due to the fact that the area was so full of stars and reflections, even the grounds at this rate, he ended up making a wrong step during his sprint, slipped, and as he struggled to regain his footing, he ended up...slipping into the lake accidentally. When he finally managed to get his bearings, he got himself out of the water, and started walking over towards the boathouse normally. He also noticed that four gold stars had gotten in his hair while he was struggling in the waters of the lake. He got them out of his hair and added them to the gold stars he'd collected so far. "Right, next time, don't sprint when that close to a lake...especially when the environment looks too similar to tell sky from ground from lake...on the other hand, it was like moving through space...at least that's a positive." He thought.

@Elora

ID# 162152 LD: 2+2=4(found 4 Gold Stars)

Gold Stars: 55

Edited by Vigilon

Elora continued to row further out into the lake. The scenery was so peaceful. She enjoyed moments of solitude like this, at least every once in awhile. Whenever she spent too much time alone, she would spiral into an existential crisis. Oftentimes, the depressive episodes would be self-perpetuated by her worries of not spending enough time making progress on reaching important objectives. Ironically, this sometimes discouraged her to a point where she was debilitated from undertaking quests, leaving her room, or even getting out of bed. 

Yes, moments like these occasionally assisted Elora from repeating this harmful behavior. When she felt that there were things in the outside world worth experiencing, it gave her a greater cause to ignore her internalized thoughts in an effort to focus on moving forward.

Streams of bubbles billowed from beneath the water's surface, carrying stars with them from the rocky depths below. Elora continued to gather them, now considering the observation that she had made, Could there be volcanic vents at the bottom of the lakebed? She noted that the body of water did hold a circular shape, at least in relation to the coniferous trees that encompassed it. Huh...I wonder if that means this lake was formed from a crater. That's a bit concerning that it doesn't seem to be dormant. Oh well, I can't imagine that the game would generate a volcanic eruption to kill any of its players. That would kind of break its mechanics. 

Spoiler

ID#: 162710 LD11 (50 Golden Stars Found)

Edited by Elora