[PP | FL 02] Let there be light/Find your way home

Floor two. The always busy town was rustling just like it had before. The variety of people and walks of life were making the start of their day. Kiluia and his penguin were out in doing their usual activities. Produce shopping and dry ingredients were on the top of his list. He glanced over at the stalls looking at every one of these beautiful produces. He had the image of so many things in his head as to what to make. He hadn’t had much time since he had been transferred to a different department as their captain. Treasure Hunting was his forte and he enjoyed the fact that he was considered for this.

Lost in thought, he hadn’t realized that an NPC was in front of him waiting. A perk of the brow was given and he looked at the woman explaining her plight. “Uh…” “Please help me. My daughter left last night and I can’t find her. Someone mentioned about her being in a cave somewhere near the city but I haven’t found anyone willing to help me get my daughter back! Please adventurer. I beg of you.The woman spoke to Kiluia.

He glanced around and wondered if anyone was approached by this same woman and nodded. It was a low level quest an he figured he’d help anyone else out in rescuing the girl in question. Pingu watched as her master seemed to be confused. She squawked  at her master trying to get his attention. 

Spoiler

Name: Kiluia
Level: 40
HP: 800/800
EN: 80/80

Stats:
Damage: 15
Mitigation: 41
Evasion: 1
Accuracy: 2
BLD:24
REC:1

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Ra's Wrappings (T2/Perfect/Handwrap): Damage 2, Bleed 1
Armor: Rose Prism (T2/Perfect/Light Armor): Mitigation 2, Evasion 1
Misc: Eye of Rain (T2/Perfect/Trinket): Accuracy 2, Recovery 1

Skills:
Martial Arts [Rank 5]
Picking [Obtained]
Searching [Rank 3]
Light Armor [Rank 1]

Extra Skills:
Familiar -Fighter

Mods:
Dismantling
Finesse Rank 3
Ferocity

Battle Ready Inventory:
Primrose Cross (T1/Perfect/Trinket): Loot Dice 3
Requires Extended Weight Limit 1
Requires Extended Weight Limit 2
Requires Extended Weight Limit 3
Obtained via Item Stash (Housing)
Obtained via Dimensional Backpack

Housing Buffs:
Rested: -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat
Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Stash: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests
Basic Training: +1 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [1/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild:

Wedding Ring:

It had taken time, but Asmura had finally made it past the first floor. Stepping through the glowing teleport gate she found herself in Marome--one of the two towns that occupied the second floor. The difference in scenery was slightly discombobulating. While the Town of Beginnings appeared to be a bustling metropolis the town of Marome felt...older. Almost like the teleport gate had taken her back in time rather than to a different floor. As if in her own little world Asmura meandered up to the first building; tenderly running the tips of her fingers against the rough stone before making a to turn in a circle to take in the full view. Vivid memories of picture books her mom was using to teach her about the Middle ages popped into mind like a movie. Mom would have loved this. Whenever they broached the topic of history there was an unmistakable glow of delight in her mother's warm, blue eyes. At the thought of home, a small smile tugged at the corner of her lips. Deciding to do a bit more exploring the found herself wandering the street lackadaisically. Much to her astonishment, and disappointment, this floor was decorated with many shops of any sort. Losing interest in exploring Asmura made her way back to the center of town. 

Despite the lack of the shops Marome was still bustling with players and NPC's. Luckily, with such a small stature Asmura was able to maneuver her way through the crowd as if she was dancing. She overheard a few comments about a "kid being on the second floor," but they simply went one ear and out the other. Most of the children that had been stuck in this game stayed on the first floor at the orphanage. Although, Asmura will be the first to admit that she stayed there for some time too. The players that ran the orphanage were friendly and worked hard to provide for the children. She appreciated everything that they had done for her and wanted to do her part in helping clear this death game. As her mind was stuck pondering on what the kids at the orphanage were doing now, she stopped paying attention. Then, like a ghost appearing out of nowhere, there was a woman. Her face was frozen in a permanent frown with her eyebrows creased. Her brown hair--that was probably once neatly tucked away--what sticking out in odd places. She appeared frazzled. Unfortunately, Asmura was just as frazzled as the women in front of her.  Involuntarily letting out a gasp the young girl took a step back; attempting to create distance between herself and the strange women.

"Wait, don't go! Please!"

At the desperation that laced the women's voice Asmura froze. The women, seeing that she stopped moving, went on. Please help me. My daughter left last night, and I can’t find her. Someone mentioned about her being in a cave somewhere near the city, but I haven’t found anyone willing to help me get my daughter back! Please adventurer. I beg of you.”  All the obsidian locked kid could do was stare at the women. The words that she wanted to say were lodged firmly in her throat. It was like someone had cut the connect between her brain and voice. Then, without another word, the women moved on. The next person she approached was an older male. He was tall--then again everyone was tall to her--and his hair was a striking white. In stark contrast to the crimson that adored the rest of his wardrobe. The most interesting part about this was the penguin that stayed at his side. Kyanite orbs locked on the penguin. If he has that penguin then he has to be a good person. Right? Mustering up all the courage she could she approached the women, male, and penguin. Asmura initially put her hand up in greeting, then quickly put it back down, and then up again before waving slightly. She was aware the male was looking about, but for what she was not sure, and it was now or never. "Hi!Areyoudoingthisquest?" Her breath was coming in quick spurts and her ivory skin was quickly turning red. 

~~~~~~

Spoiler

Name: Asmura
Level: 01
HP: 20/20
EN: 2/2

Stats:
Damage: 2
Accuracy: 3

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Curved Sword | DAM: 2
Armor: Light Armor | MIT

Edited by Asmura

Elora distractedly trailed behind Kill as she turned her head in every direction, admiring the architectural design of the village. Marome's cobblestone streets resounded with the clattering of creaky wooden carriages and the feet of running children. They chased each other around the marketplace, weaving between clusters of adults that nearly tripled them in height. One girl in particular appeared to be making haste through the bodies like they were an obstacle course that prevented her from reaching a reward on the other side. It didn't occur to Elora that a lone child could be a cause for concern, that is, until passerbys began to murmur about the fact of the oddity. Suddenly, an unhinged woman appeared from the crowd and began to harrass the child about -- Wait, isn't that the NPC that Kiluia and I need to talk to? Speaking of which, where is...She surveyed the pedestrians in search of his signature white hair, Did I really get that far behind him? Shaking herself from the distraction, she shoved her way toward the confrontation in order to intervene. Before she made it close enough to communicate with the player, Kill had somehow materialized from the crowd and was already beginning to greet her. Good. Maybe he'll be able to handle this, she thought as she broke out into the patch of unoccupied space beside them. 

Spoiler

LEVEL - 14

HP 280

EN - 28

DMG - 6 

ACC - 1

SKILLS

Non-combat:

Passive:

Combat:

Weapon Skills: 2H Assault Spear R1 (+4 base damage)

Blast (2 Energy +2 per target hit) - A pair of horizontal sweeping strokes that hits multiple targets.

Straight (2 Energy) - Begins with the player bending their knees before thrusting forward with a singular powerful strike covering the gap between you and your opponent.

INVENTORY

Weapons: [Equipped] 2H Assault Spear (Rare)

Damage - Gain +(1 * Tier) base damage per slot

Accuracy - Gain +(1 per slot) to the BD when attacking. Cannot be used to cause a critical hit

Rank 1:

[x1 AoE] Sonic Charge (1 Energy +2 per target hit) - A forward thrust which explodes energy at the end of the move.

[x2 Stun] Twin Thrust (5 Energy) - A pair of quick thrusts aimed at the user's knees to immobilize them.

[x2] Heft (2 Energy) - Lift the heavy end of the spear diagonally across your opponent from the ground, cutting their torso with the tip.

Rank 2:

[x3] Fatal Thrust (3 Energy) - A single powerful thrust.

[x4 AoE] Hellish Twice (4 Energy +2 per target hit) - A pair of alternating sweeping motions which damages multiple targets.

[x4] Mighty Charge (4 Energy) - Charge your opponent fiercely and impale them with your spearhead. Your opponent is then lifted up before being slammed into 

the ground from the momentum of your maneuver.

Rank 3:

[x5] Revolve Arts (5 Energy) - Two roundhouse kicks followed by two sweeping strokes, concluded with one final thrust.

[x6] Dancing Spear (6 Energy) - An acrobatic combo involving sweeps, pole vaulting with kicks and a concluding thrust.

[x6 AoE] Trip Expand (6 Energy +2 per target hit) - An attack with several 360 spinning attacks that cover a wide area.

Equipment:

[EQUIPPED] "Justicar’s Vambraces" (T1 Rare trinket: KEEN 1 | ACC 1)
Acquisition ID: #152309 | Identification ID: #152736 & #152737
A pair of hardened steel vambraces each engraved in minute script with the first one hundred names on the Monument of Life.

[EQUIPPED] "Auspicious Gi" (T1 Rare Light Armor: Light Momentum 2)
Acquisition ID: #152782 | Identification ID: #153315, 153316
Commonly worn by novices during the initial stages of martial arts training, this particular garment is made in the Japanese cut using fine white cotton reinforced with heavier than normal thread, enabling its user to exert greater force without the risk of embarrassing fashion failures.

T1 amulet (EVA 1)

"Selective Deflection" (Vanity Light Armor) 

Items: x8 T1 Healing Potions (heals 50 HP), x1 Uncommon DMG Potion (+1 DMG), x1 T1 Overhealth Potion (+50 Overhealth]), 1 Fish with +1 ACC snack (+1 BD for one Thread), 15 Tier 1 Materials 

Total Money: 3,816 Col

Money Spent: 400 Col

Total Skill Points: 34

Unspent Skill Points: 11

Spent Skill Points: 23

Edited by Elora

Vie travels on the now-familiar cobbled roads peering into various sizes and colors of stalls, imagining the crapes she would some day devour causes a little salivation. It had been a while since she had awoken earlier that morning, yet every lethargic yawn left her with slightly watery eyes and a fog-filled head. 'That coffee was definitely not helpful' thought filled her head despite the tiredness she felt.  Walking further from the marketplace, she figured perhaps a less crowded area would allow her to fully awaken. After a bit of time spent sitting on a stone bench and allowing her mind to wander about how the white-haired male had been doing since their last encounter, she notices a newly-formed crowd that appeared to be centered around rather hurried shouting as if a sign of distress. As she heads towards the anomaly, her Shishou senses begin to tingle. Pushing her way through the bodies, she sees Asmura approaching Kiluia. Glad that the girl finally reached floor two, she prepares to both congratulate her and stick to the male's side. Instead, her path is intersected by the same NPC who had shouted before who grabs onto each of her shoulders and sort of shakes her about, "Please Adventurer, help find my daughter!" The distraught voice rings and ricochets around in the redhead's mind, she too ends up accepting the quest as she felt empathetic towards the mother's situation. Rattled, she instead ends up seeking comfort and picks up the penguin familiar.

Spoiler

Vie | Lv. 10 | HP: 200/200 | EN: 20/20 | DMG: 2 (1 base, 1 skill)

Equipment
Weapon: Rapier [Vanity]
Armor: Light Armor [Vanity]

Skills
One-Handed Weapons [R1]

“. . .” He stared at this tiny little girl. It was an awkward moment for him. He had never seen anyone so young actually doing quests. His hand immediately went to her head for a head pat. “Yes. Yes I am.” He smiled. He felt this like magnetic force to put his hand on her head. It was the strangest thing for him. He used to do this to the kids at the orphanage. Oddly, it felt familiar and he spoke. “Want some help?” He also referred to the two others behind him. Well, three including the penguin. The man always had a crowd of people tagging a long since he always enjoyed doing things in groups. Today, he had some lower level people he wanted to assist. This was the perfect quest to meet other members in the guild. He noticed her guild tag was one of his own and an immediate attachment began. Oof.

He glanced over at his rag tag group. Surprisingly, Haine was not one of them. He started with introductions first. “My name is Kiluia.” He pointed at the red haired lass. “This is Vie.” His finger moved to the green haired one. “And this is Elora. Oh… and the penguin is Pingu. Shes my familiar.” Squawk. She made sounds to introduce herself. She was a funny one thinking she could communicate just like that. “I see you are one of us in Firm Anima. Who are you?’

At first it was just the white-hair male in stunning red, and then Asmura recognized that he was talking to two others behind her as well about the quest. With her back to them, the young girl was unable to see who they were, but the suspense was soon thwarted as he introduced not only himself but his other two companions. As soon as the name Vie was uttered the small girl spun on her heel toward where the white-hair male, now known as Kiluia, was staring when he said Vie. A wide grin adorned the onyx's haired girl's face as the turned to face her former adventuring companion. Only, Vie was now gone from the spot where Kiluia was previously looking. Confused, she turned a little bit more to meet eyes with the other female, Elora. Light blue orbs meant stormy blue. For a minute the world seemed to freeze before abruptly restarting. The wide grin that had once decorated her face fell into a small, shy smile as her cheeks turned bright red. "H-h-hello," Asmura muttered, producing a small wave toward Elora before turning to give one to Kiluia, "I-I'm A-Asmura. It's n-nice to me-e-et you."  Not knowing what else to do she bowed slightly. As she stared at the ground, she attempt to get control of her heart that was beating rapidly against her chest. These were her guild mates. As happy as Asmura was to meet them so was also slightly intimated. But Vie is here so I'll be okay. At that thought she righted herself and landed on where Vie was hugging the penguin. It was a very cute penguin. The young girl had to catch herself to make sure she didn't reach out and touch the penguin. 

Edited by Asmura

Elora nodded to the girl in affirmation of the introduction and in acknowledgement of her welcoming wave. She wasn't entirely sure how to make small talk with new people, especially ones that were so youngShould I talk about toys or something?, she thought, taking a moment to regard to player as she floundered around nervouslyThat might only make things more awkward for her. Maybe I should draw everyone's attention to the quest instead. "Ah-hem", Elora raised a gloved fist to her mouth as she cleared her throat and formally accepted the objective, "Looks like the four of us will need to go to..." She squinted her eyes to make out the details of the map that were surrounding a small blinking cursor, "Uh...somewhere nearby...in a chain of mountains, maybe?" 

Turning her head to regard a formation that encompassed the town, she sighed, "This is gonna be one hell of a hike"

@Vie

So many guild member icons, she felt a little dizzy as she glanced around at the group. Though excited, it felt like a large party. As Kiluia introduced them all to each other in a confident manner, Pingu eventually slipped out of her grasp to greet the party as well. The girl watched as Asmura gazed at the penguin as if wanting to touch it and smiled, covering up the cause by turning it into a friendly gesture- waving at the one she hadn't recognized briefly to acknowledge them. After the moment of shenanigans, the quest is addressed by the green-haired lady now called Elora who appeared to have some knowledge when it came to the quest. "Does anyone know which ones are hollow?" Vie asked aloud, ignorant of how one might know such a thing as she mutters to herself in contemplation, it seemed like the ability to identify such conditions could be key to narrowing down the search.

The town was not as big as most would interpret. It had all the regular accommodations, but nothing to significant to him. Introductions were over and he motioned for everyone to leave. HUD contained the marker location of the place where they needed to get to in order for the quest to be completed. “It isn’t as complicated as some of these other quests. A regular search and rescue plus a few monsters are not too complicated.” Pingu followed her master but was engaged in looking at Asmura. Someone who was not that tall was traveling with them. Her beady eyes stared at the little girl and then back up at her master wondering if the young girl would grow as tall as master.

Footsteps paced themselves towards the exit. Kiluia had a larger stride than most as he carried on without a thought in the world toward the cave. Hands were behind his head as he hummed a song on the way. Amber eyes side glanced Pingu then the rest as they went on their merry way. “I hope the guild has been treating everyone well here. I look forward to working with you a lot.” He was still in shock that Elora had decided to join their guild. Seemed like it was going to get bigger and bigger.

Now that they were familiar with each other the small party was off. It appeared that white-haired male had taken the lead, and Asmura was fine with that. She had no desire to lead anything or anyone; especially a group of people mostly comprised of people that she had just met. Wordlessly she followed the male toward the edge of the city. According to him this quest was one of the easier one. He wasn't the only one that had knowledge of the quest though. Elora, the green-haired women, also appeared to have some knowledge as well. As they walked, she felt something watching her. Confused, she started to discreetly glance around and then her orbs locked eyes with Kiluia's familiar, Pingu. The penguin was watching her and then switching up to Kiluia before shifting her gaze back to her. Not really sure what to do the young girl just waved and smiled. 

Then Kiluia addressed the group again, “I hope the guild has been treating everyone well here. I look forward to working with you a lot.” The young raven-haired girl went to speak. However, the words that she wanted to say got stuck in her throat, only she released it too late. Her mouth opened and nothing came out. Come on. Breath. You know Vie. Pretend you’re talking with her. Steadying her rapidly beating heart she closed her eyes for a moment and pretend that Vie was the only one there. "T-The guild has been r-r-really good." Asmura managed to voice, "I-I-I'm really happy I joined." Briefly she thought maybe she had said too much and then quickly added, "I'mgladthatIamgettingtomeeteveryone." Automatically her cheek started to glow red and her gaze fell to the ground. Nice job. 

@Elora

Well, this is awkward, thought Elora as walked not far behind Kiluia, Isn't this how people talk when it's their first day on a new job? Oh well, guess it's just something I'll have to get over with. "I haven't exactly done anything pertaining to the guild yet, or really met anyone who's a part of either. Well, aside from Kil and Freyd I guess, but I don't think they were members back then", she glanced at Kiluia in case he wanted to confirm or deny the detail. She lifted her arms behind her head, clasping her hands to secure them in a leisurely posture "I guess I'm looking forward to having some advantages when it comes to advancing my Alchemic skills. I haven't made much progress on them yet. Haven't really felt like there's been a need to."

It wasn't long before the quad squad reached their destination, a cavern with slopes that stretched like staircases descending into darkness. "Well that looks f*cking terrifying", remarked Elora, "Why the hell would a little kid run into THAT to feel safe?" She began to carefully situate the soles of her shoes so that she could sort of slide across the surfaces of the damp and mossy stones. It probably wasn't much safer than picking up her feet and committing to taking single steps.

conarcross-fh4-fortune-island-v-1-3d4d02b0-f8zn.thumb.jpg.9ecf05905bf97a148d4aaaa39ac7864f.jpg

Feeling stupid for just having realized there had been a mark for the quest location, she stood beside Asmura. The group comprised of guild members that barely knew each other traveled forwards towards the indicated point. Her head had been sort of downcast for the majority of the journey until the small person begun making some form of conversation, the redhead was wholeheartedly glad to hear that she didn't make the wrong decision in inviting her to the guild- that she genuinely seemed to enjoy the likely similar sense of togetherness felt when adventuring alongside them. "I'm glad," was all that slipped out of her mouth as the herd migrated. Vie's posture was altered to an alternative, more confident one as they continued... Until eventually happening upon a cavern of sorts. 

The cobbled together mess of nature seemed to both be wet enough to foster moss and dry enough for surfaces to crack at the same time. Vie followed Elora cautiously one step at a time while sticking close to the wall as it got darker, hoping to not lose footing on the one of many damp rocks and embarrass herself. Contemplating on the question that arose, she shouts ideas aloud- "Well, either you've offended their idea of safety or there's a kidnapper or creature afoot- there has to be some sort of reason after all," as she spoke of the former paranoia set in- 'what if this entrance was all apart of that monster's trap!' While her brain began laying out the roadwork for a theory, she continued to lay the palm of her hand against the wall as they traveled, wanting to know where she was to some extent in this darkness if any and questioning if leaving breadcrumbs would be helpful in their attempt to return...

The group began to migrate to the scene and quest marker. When approaching the cavern, he looked into it and perked a brow. Immediately, his field of vision was dimmed as he moved closer to the gaping entrance. The penalty was already in effect as he only took on step into the cavern. “Well isn’t that just dandy.” He spoke as he looked back at the rest. He wasn’t alarmed just annoyed at the effect. “Just watch your step ladies and penguin.” The penguin traveled in between Asmura and Vie trying to feel slightly taller than beside her master. She was always goofing off since it was her nature to just have fun.

“Freyd and I didn’t join the guild at that point when we met you Elora. We had recently met back then too.” He commented on her previous remark. Eyes homed in on the stone path before them as he continued to speak. “I been working on my cooking. I did promise you some Chocolate Mint Mousse if I recall.” He hummed slightly as the group started to plateau off into a slightly flat and rocky terrain. With little breaks of light, he could still see the rocks and the fauna that grew and were displayed. “Anyone hear anything?

After saying something the young girl didn't know what else to say. Instead, she listened and enjoyed the company of the others as they interacted. Even while the butterflies in her stomach flitted around chaotically there was no regret in coming on this quest. She was happy. Occasionally, curious eyes could glance at the armored penguin before darting back in front of her. It wasn't long before they arrived at the quest destination. The down into the dark, cavernous hole the party went. Narrowing her eyes in concentration she wordlessly followed the party down. Together they made comments about what a small child would be doing down here. The young girl couldn't help but agree. There would be no reason to come down here unless forced.

As the conversation turned to food and cooking Asmura's mouth began to water. Food was the best thing in the world, and she had forgotten the last time she had eaten. It would have had to been sooner rather than later. As thoughts about cookies and cakes drifted in her thoughts she smiled slightly. Something interrupted that daydream though. A noise echoed through the cave. Soft and unclear. Automatically, her hand went to the hilt of the curved sword. "I-I-I think I heard something up a-a-ahead." Asmura quietly murmured to the group. 

@Vie @Elora @Kiluia Seiko

Edited by Asmura

"Oh, don't worry, I haven't forgotten about that", Elora responded to Kiluia with a mischievous grin. He probably wouldn't be able to notice the expression due to the rapid depletion of light. By the time they had reached the cavern's floor, Elora could finally sense the sounds that had been causing Asmura to panic. Had her hearing really gotten that bad? Damn, I'm getting old. 

SCREEEEE 

A secondary, much louder screech pierced the air, resonating sharply across the stacks of stones surrounding them. 

"I take it that isn't the little girl...", stated Elora with a shutter. Jesus, I don't want to go any further into these tunnels. "I know!", she exclaimed, planting a fisted hand into her other, open palm, "Why don't -- we just use -- Asmura as bait? That'll bring the monsters right to us instead of delivering all of our heads on a silver platter to them?" She waited for confirmation as to whether or not this would be a popular opinion, since she wasn't really able to glean responses from body language in this environment. 

Spoiler

Players:

[0,0,0,0] Kiluia Seiko | HP:800/800 | EN:80/80 | DMG:15 | MIT:41 | EVA:1 | ACC:2 | BLD:24 | REC:1

[0,0,0,0] Asmura | HP:20/20 | EN:2/2 | DMG:2 | MIT:9

[0,0,0,0] Elora | HP: 280/280 | EN: 28/28 | DMG: 6 | ACC: 1

[0,0,0,0] Vie | HP: 200/200 | EN: 20/20 | DMG: 2 

Enemies:

Giant Bat #1 | HP: 50/50 | DMG 20
Giant Bat #2 | HP: 50/50 | DMG 20

Edited by Elora

Her incomplete conspiracy theory had been thwarted- or interrupted- as a couple of large bats appear and hover in front of the group, likely having popped out from the shadows. Just before they had actually entered the tunnels, the area wasn't too too dark with streaks of light pouring in though it was definitely dark enough in the initial corridor they inhabited- the majority of what she could see was the outline of their body and small beady little eyes staring at her, not that she could actually tell what direction they were looking in... The only reason one could have realized that they had encountered them other than the GUI and their thin rather grotesque silhouette was because of the loud screeches they made, as if trying to echolocate something that was a million miles away. 

As her ears rang she heard, "...Asmura as bait?..." the string of information which had been upsetting to the redhead caused her to blurt out a rather strong opinion, "That's ridiculous! Hell, we can't see much of anything in those tunnels- what if we can't protect her properly?" She certainly hoped this was just a joke. In this sort of sudden situation, she was unable to really think of any alternative options in the heat of the moment. One thing was definite, she didn't want the group to go through with Elora's plan, not unless it actually had some sort of reason unbeknownst to her. Vie hadn't yet drawn her blade, wanting to wait for Kiluia's command as he definitely seemed the most fit to lead the party at this point.

Spoiler

Players:
[0,0,0,0] Kiluia Seiko | HP:800/800 | EN:80/80 | DMG:15 | MIT:41 | EVA:1 | ACC:2 | BLD:24 | REC:1

Enemies:
Giant Bat #1 | HP: 50/50 | DMG 20

The bats were his primary concern. Using someone as bait was only good for sharks. The sand shark one right? Their panicked voices were of no need as he approached the two giant bats. He leapt into the air kicking off with his right foot into a spin. The left leg collided with the first giant bat. The impact of his kick caused the bat to flail straight into the cavern walls causing a massive impact before shattering into a thousand pieces of data. His right kick swiftly missed the second bat, however. He landed and sighed slightly. He needed to work on his tornado kicks a bit more while in midair combat. He looked at the three girls and motioned for them. “One down. One to go. No ones going in as bait. I’m pretty sure they girl comes out after you kill them.” (Tornado Kick -8 EN)

He was calm this time around. He was sure that the quest wasn’t too difficult and his kick definitely ensured them they had nothing to fear.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.74109752ba65a2f1d0e7882445497cb0.png

Players:

Enemies:

Giant Bat #1 | HP: 0/50 | DMG 20

Edited by Kiluia Seiko

The suggestion of being used a bait by Elora caused Asmura to glance up at the older women in curiosity. Elora was different than other players. Most other players felt the same way that Vie apparently did. Protect and ensure safety. The action and/or statement spoke volumes about a person’s character. She was seen a child in their eyes--which to be fair she was--and children were thought of as vulnerable; and in some ways she was, but Asmura wanted to prove her worth, strength, and dependability as a player. She wanted to be someone that others could rely on and trust. That is why she must continue to grow and get stronger. 

As thoughts bounced around her head something started to swoop above the group. Giant Bats. Although normally the young girl liked bats, she did not like them when they were attacking. Kiluia was the first to launch an official attack. With a precisely aimed roundhouse kick the giant creature went flying and burst into probably a million pixels. Now there was a clear disadvantage. Asmura was much shorter than the group. Still, she had to try. Without saying a word, the young girls started to draw the curved sword as she ran to the right of the group; and then use the side of the rocky cave as a launch point. There was a miscalculation though. As she stepped and attempted to launch off the wall her shoe didn't catch, and she ended up sliding to the ground. Disappointed in her inability to prove herself Asmura slowly stood back up and prepared her curved sword. 

~~~~~

Spoiler
164739 1 5 15 1 Asmura Msg_hover2.png Basic skill vs. Giant Bat #2 2020-08-11 11:44:59

Players:

Enemies:

@Elora @Vie 

Edited by Asmura

"I'm sure it'll be fine", Elora reassured Vie without providing any evidence as to why this would be true. Just after she had stated this, Kiluia had already engaged in an exchange of fisti...ancklecuffs...? with the monsters. Sounds like he's beating the sh*t out of them. I guess I should probably offer some help. Just as she had begun to enter the fray, Asmura briefly bumped arms with her. It seemed like the young player had been knocked off balance in her attempt to damage one of the bats. Attempting to regain her focus, Elora firmly planted the soles of her boots into the sediment that coated the cave's floor. Then, she roundhouse kicked the air, encountering no resistance, to her surprise. These things are probably hovering higher than I can see. Elora attempted to strike the creatures once again by jabbing the point of her spear into the air. Still, nothing happened. Vie...might have been right..., she found her conscience admitting to itself.

Just then, one of the monsters dove between Asmura and Elora, scratching her arm superficially with one of its talons. "That was a close call", she stated to the younger player. Who knows what would have happened if it had hurt Asmura instead. Maybe it would have carried her off somewhere.

Spoiler

Elora Attacks with "Revolve Arts"  

[x5] Revolve Arts (5 Energy) - Two roundhouse kicks followed by two sweeping strokes, concluded with one final thrust.

Elora: ID#: 164751 BD2 + 1ACC = 3 Miss >> Bat#2 (50HP - 0 = 50HP)

Bat#2 Attacks with "SCREEEEE"  

Elora: ID#: 164751 CD7 MOB8 = Hit >> Elora (280HP - 20 = 260HP)

Players:

[1,0] Kiluia Seiko | HP:800/800 | EN:72/80 | DMG:15 | MIT:41 | EVA:1 | ACC:2 | BLD:24 | REC:1

[0,0] Asmura | HP:20/20 | EN:1/2 | DMG:2 | MIT:9

[0,0] Elora | HP: 260/280 | EN: 23/28 | DMG: 6 | ACC: 1

[0,0] Vie | HP: 200/200 | EN: 20/20 | DMG: 2 

Enemies:

@Vie

Edited by Elora

Kiluia's words had been reassuring to Vie, setting the fact that no one would be killed in concrete as he wiped out an entire bat which filled her with motivation to attack the beasts as well. She unsheathed her rapier, the blade glimmering in what little light they got in the cave as she glanced at Elora and the others. The fact that everyone was trying their best allowed her to give full attention to the mob. The redhead knew her fellow guild members would get through this together, that they could defeat practically anything beside each other. Jumping off nearby rubble to reach the height that the bat had been, she delivers two blows to its torso making an X. Though she lacked damage, the produced gashes had been adequately deep by themselves. The bat sort of shrieked in pain, hovering a little lower to allow for easier attack though its wound might terrify any average passerby that disliked blood or gore of any kind.

Spoiler

[[x2] Rip Ravine] (2 Energy) - ID#: 164846, BD 10. Crit! Dealing (2+2)*2 = 8 DMG

Players:
[1,0] Kiluia Seiko | HP:800/800 | EN:72/80 | DMG:15 | MIT:41 | EVA:1 | ACC:2 | BLD:24 | REC:1
[0,0] Asmura | HP:20/20 | EN:1/2 | DMG:2 | MIT:9
[0,0] Elora | HP: 260/280 | EN: 23/28 | DMG: 6 | ACC: 1
[0,0] Vie | HP: 200/200 | EN: 18/20 | DMG: 2 

Enemies:
[DEAD] Giant Bat #1 | HP: 0/50 | DMG 20
Giant Bat #2 | HP: 42/50 | DMG 20

Edited by Vie