[PP / F01] Secret Medicine Of The Forest

This morning when Asmura had walked out of the inn with an intention. Today was the day. For the past several days the young girl had been lingering around an NPC that held the quest Secret Medicine of the Forest but had debated accepting the quest due to...well, fear. Asmura had managed to greet the NPC and talk with them about the quest. However, according to the message boards this was not a quest that should be taken on alone. So, instead of being unable to take the quest she was stuck with the predicament of who to take on the quest. Over the past few weeks the kid had started to meet a lot of people. After all, she had decided to join a guild named Firm Anima. Naturally her circle of friends would start to widen. Never in her life did she think that she would join a guild and start to know so many people. Honestly though, Asmura loved everyone that she was meeting through Firm Anima. They were almost--dare she say--a family. Shaking her head, she refocused herself on the task at hand. Picking a partner. Sliding through the small list she stopped a name and pondered. He would be prefect. Let me just shoot him a message...Fingers nimbly flying across the keyboard she messaged Kiluia. As she completed the message her finger hovered over the send button. A sudden strike of worry flashed through her being. What if he didn't answer and she overestimated their friendship? She felt compelled to add a line that would allow him to opt out if he chose. After all, this was kind of sudden. 

However, she stopped herself from doing so. 

During their last meeting--even if it was in a group setting--Kiluia had been friendly and warm. There was no reason for him to change now. Feeling confident in her choice her finger mashed the send key. A small, glowing message popped up reading "Your message was sent!" Finding a nearby bench to sit in Asmura pulled her legs up to chest and waited. Taking quick glancing around the blackette wished that she had a drawing pad and pencil to catch the scenery.  I have to find a way to get a drawing pad. Maybe a shop...? Without much worry she allowed her mind to wander as she awaits Kiluia's response. 

Edited by Asmura

Ping. Who is messaging me today?  He hadn’t realized he had been absorbed in shopping before since he wanted to make a nice meal for those around him. He opened up the HUD menu and looked over the message. It was from the new girl he had met previously before. She was a little endearing young girl which was his first impression. He was on the 4th floor looking for frozen goods that was their specialty there. Upon reading the message, he looked at the NPC and smiled.

“Two packages of the wild berries please.” He smiled at the NPC and handed him the col in exchange of the berries. Inventory was opened and the items were deposited. He walked through the freshly laid snow toward the gate teleport. The next moment he was on floor 01.

On my way!  

Kiluia

It was an unmistakable scenery. It was the same every day since he had left it. Nothing really was out of place, save a few new stalls and merchants. Otherwise the place had been like a time warp of nothing new happening. He made way through the streets to the meeting point of where Asmura had pointed out to be. The orphanage came into view and a slight smile crossed his face. It’d had been years since he had been there with Kana… but that was the way things were. People drifted apart and never came back. She even unfriended him so that he wouldn’t be worried about her.

The little girl came into view and he spoke to her. “Hey there lil lady.” He waved at her and closed the distance between the two. “Need a hand with something?”

Spoiler

Name: Kiluia
Level: 41
HP: 820/820
EN: 82/82

Stats:
Damage: 15
Mitigation: 41
Evasion: 1
Accuracy: 2
BLD:24
REC:1

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Ra's Wrappings (T2/Perfect/Handwrap): Damage 2, Bleed 1
Armor: Rose Prism (T2/Perfect/Light Armor): Mitigation 2, Evasion 1
Misc: Eye of Rain (T2/Perfect/Trinket): Accuracy 2, Recovery 1

Skills:
Martial Arts [Rank 5]
Picking [Obtained]
Searching [Rank 3]
Light Armor [Rank 1]

Extra Skills:
Familiar -Fighter

Mods:
Dismantling
Finesse Rank 3
Ferocity

Battle Ready Inventory:
Primrose Cross (T1/Perfect/Trinket): Loot Dice 3

158157-2 +2 EVA
Requires Extended Weight Limit 1
Requires Extended Weight Limit 2
Requires Extended Weight Limit 3
Obtained via Item Stash (Housing)
Obtained via Dimensional Backpack

Housing Buffs:
Rested: -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat
Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Stash: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests
Basic Training: +1 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [1/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild:

Wedding Ring:

One second Asmura was watching as players gathered around the local shops and then then next a low "blip" sounded in front of her. Immediately her kyanite orbs were drawn to a message in front of her, "You received a message."  Blinking, shocked at the amount of time it took for Kiluia to respond and that he had responded, the young girl opened the message and read it. Then she read it again. Currently, the white-haired male was on his way. A sudden sense of panic started to build like a volcano about to burst. Then she landed two, open faced hands on her cheeks and gently slapped them with each word she thought. You. are. good. Feeling the nervousness start to simmer down she calmly waited for the man to arrive. Once again, Asmura allowed herself to get distracted by the other players and focus on something else besides her thoughts. There were so many people stuck in this game. At this point, it appeared as several hundreds of those people had adjusted to life in Aincrad. If Asmura was being honest she was starting to adjust to life here as well. The real world, and home, seemed so far away. Just as her brain was about to enter the long road thinking about home a voice interrupted. Jumping slightly, she glanced up to find that Kiluia had arrived. 

Automatically she started to feel her cheek burn as redness spread over them. "H-hey Kiluia," Asmura greeting, giving the white-hair male a small, timid wave and a smile. "Th-thanks for coming. W-wouldyouliketogoonaquestwithme?" Nice job. Try again. With immense effort a deep, lung filled breath was taken and then slowly released. "W-w-would you go on a q-q-quest with me?" At her limit Asmura then point toward the NPC that help the << Secret Medicine Of The Forest>> quest. The small girl could not help it; she grinned widely with pride at her ability to slow down her talking. Now the thing to get rid of was the stutter. However, as she became more comfortable around Kiluia the stutter would disappear on it's own. Of that she was sure. She just had to have patience with herself and she was pretty good at that. Hopefully Kiluia would have patience with her as well. 

Edited by Asmura

“. . .” The little girl immediately received another head pat. This would be all the time for him. It was just so fitting. He squatted down to her level and nodded. “Sure… It’s what I am here for.” A smile formed on his face from her studder. It wasn’t that she was weak or anything. It was a unique sense for him and strong desire to want to protect this young one. When he protected Haine or try to, it was out of love. For Asmura, it felt almost like a duty. He had done this quest before already so this would easier for the two.

He stood up and straightened himself. He started to work on getting things prepared for this quest. Inventory was opened and he pulled out some food for her. “Eat this please before the battle. It’ll help increase your evasion so you’ll less likely take any damage.” He firmly placed the food in her hands. “Wanna do my part in keeping you safe.” He smiled back at her. “Lead when ready.”

158157-2 +2 EVA

Has soon as his hand contacted her onyx locks her face turned as red as a cherry. For just a slight moment the gesture brought back a memory of her father doing the exact same thing. Pushing the memory as far back as possible she allowed herself to be drawn to the present by the white-haired males words. A small, timid smile decorated his face at her words. She was excited to be able to adventure with someone who was so friendly and experienced. She had so much to learn and Kilula would one of the best people she could learn from. "Th-thank you," Asmura muttered, looking at the food with hunger, "I-I-I appreciate your help!" The last statement Asmura heard was, "Lead when ready" before stuffing her face with the food. Once done she realized that she was in the company of another person she bashful made sure that she didn't have food on her face and then looked up at Kiluia. "A-Alright!" Asmura exclaimed eagerly, "Let's go!" 

With that the small girl was off. She was careful not to loose Kiluia in the small crowd of people as she made her way to the NPC that held the quest. "So, um, Kiluia, h-how long have you been with the guild?" Asmura asked, curiosity laced in her voice, "A-and when did you join?"

+2 consumables=+2 EVA

Edited by Asmura

Her enthusiasm was a welcoming sight to him. As she devoured the food that was presented, he could only think why she was so hungry to begin with. He would note that question later as he was approached by her next question. Children had a way of having this honest outlook on life and asking difficult questions. His situation was complicated, but he didn’t want to confuse her on the details.

“I’ve been here awhile.” He noted. “I guess you would consider me a long-time member as an honorary one. But I believe I officially joined a couple months ago.” He definitely spared her the details of his strange situation. Footsteps followed her patiently as they headed into the woods to acquire their quest item. He kept close to her since the nepents were ugly. He wouldn’t allow danger to befall on her. As the walk continued, he would casually ask her a few questions too. “So, what build are you going to go with? Do you have an idea or do you need help? And finally, why are you so hungry?”

He was straight to the point with the issue. If he could resolve the situation, he would offer what he had to assist her. Amber eyes gazed straight forward as he placed both hands behind his head. “Oh… I forgot, where are you staying at currently?” These were all vital pieces of key information.

There was no hesitation when it came to Kiluia's questions. She felt her heartbeat quicken, but just a quickly she was able to bring herself back to a clam state. They were just questions, and if she wanted to be fair, she needed to answer some of his. If she remembered correctly the first question was about build? In all honesty, the young girl didn't have an answer for that. Prior to playing SAO, or as it was fondly called the "death game," she had not had any other experience playing video games. Heck, the only reason she started to play this one was to engage in therapy with her therapist, Mrs. Freeman. Kiluia wouldn't learn that fact, at least for now. After all, who knew what the future held. "Umm, I d-don't know," Asmura murmured, a little unsure, "Maybe be really fast? Like a cheetah?" She tried to picture herself super strong, like a hero from the comic books, but that didn't seem to fit. I do need help. There is so much I never realized. 

Deciding that nothing more could be said she moved on. "A-and I-I eat food!" Asmura exclaimed, dodging under around another tree, "I just really like it..." Sheepishly, she scratched the back of her head as she walked. "A-and I've been staying at Inns." Nothing too fancy. They were the simplest, cheapest Inns that she could find. They weren't bad. However, they were nothing like a safe, warm home. Plus, you had to be careful at Inn because people are well...people. That was beside the point. Sticking close to Kiluia Asmura glace around the forest. It was unlike what she had pictured a forest to be. There was light streaming through the trees and green grass swayed with the wind. It was beautiful. Are these planets really in here? The silence was getting to her. "S-So, what's your favorite food?"

Her answers were different such as cheetah as an example. He continued walking with her as she spoke of many varieties of where she stayed at and he related to her comments. Staying at Inn’s were the best way to keep your col to your pockets until you could afford a place to stay. The path in front of them would open up slightly more. It was a signal that they were close to their habitat. Her question would be answered as he looked down at her. “I’m getting used to the fact that I can make desserts and simple foods for now like riceballs.” He looked back up. “I’m trying to resurrect our food lifestyles here in SAO. Food is good to have. You should stop by my house sometime and get some food in your system.”

He looked at her once more. “You can even stay in the guest room if you’d like? It’s better than staying in an inn. Plus the penguin and the cub would love company.” Speaking of the penguin, Pingu trotted along behind them waddling faster to keep up with the two. She was in her own little world as she hadn’t been in this area before. Her beady eyes landed on the two ahead of her as the word penguin was sounded. He was talking about her.

Perfectly unaware that the duo were getting close to their goal Asmura continued on without worry. The sound of riceballs, and desserts from home, made her mouth water. She thought about the all wonderful, delicious food that she had not had since entering the game. Chocolate cake. Chocolate chip Cookies. Cookie chip cookie dough ice cream. If the young girl was not careful she would start to make herself hungry again. Instead, she refocused on the quest at hand and their conversation. "Really?" Asmura inquired, disbelief echoing through her voice, "I can really come over and eat? Even stay the night?" At the thought of delicious food and a warm, safe place to sleep she brightened.

Then, at the mention of the penguin and cub it when then that it dawned on her that at least a penguin really was following. Stopping abruptly, she turned to face the penguin.  How had I not noticed that? I need to work on being attentive. It was a little shorter than her, but not by much. Eye shining, and wonder displayed on her features, Asmura approached the penguin slowly; as if scared that a quick movement might scare it off. "What's her name?" The young girl whispered in excitedly, "And follow up question. May I pet her?"  

He looked at the penguin and patted her head as she caught up. “So, her name is Pingu. There was a show about a penguin way back when with Claymation. That’s where her name came from. And she likes pets and belly rubs.” Hearing her ask about if she could really stay made him happy. There wasn’t a reason to deny her. In fact, it was something he wanted. “Yea. Floor 6 is a jungle and we have an estate. Well Mansion. I wanted to expand it so if you want to stay, I’m more than willing to do so.”

The open area widened in front of them. A couple of nepents shuffled around and he looked at her. “How about… After this, I’ll take you there and you can see Haine and I whenever you want? I’ll even bake you something to eat.” He glanced at the nepents and looked back at her. They were about to fight. She didn’t even have to join him fighting either. "Do you want to join me in the fight? Or do you want me to make this quick?"

As the white-haired male stated that the penguin, now known as Pingu, liked pets in belly rubs the young proceeded to gently run her hand over the penguins head.  At mention of the sixth floor the young girl felt a bit of disappointment. Getting the second floor was feat in itself. What would getting to the sixth floor be like? Turns out she didn't have to worry about if for too long. Kiluia had offered to take her. "That would be great," Asmura grinned, making herself stop petting the penguin to catch up to the older male, "Also, who is Haine?" As she ran to catch up her small frame burst through some bushes and she found herself in the same clearing as Kiluia; and then she froze. It appears they had found their quest destination. 

For a minute all she could do was stare as the Nepents shuffled around the clearing. They were...kinda gross with their stubby root legs and vine arms. A minuscule shiver made it's way up her spine. Doubt started to creep into the corners of her mind as she continued to just watch. Part of her wondered if she had made the right choice accepting this quest. If Kiluia had not caught on the doubt she was feeling then he had incredible timing. The offer to not join in the fight was tempting, but that was not why she was here. She wanted to get stronger. She wanted to be someone that others could rely on. "We fight together or not at all." Asmura firmly stated, her left hand sliding to her right hip where the curved sword laid innocently. Taking a breath in she then exhaled. Her hands, which had been shaking, had stilled with the exhaled breath. "Let's do this." 

Edited by Asmura

The time was now as he approached the nepents. Four of them appeared as per the quest demanded since there were two of them. He looked over at Asmura and smile at her with reassurance. With the next moment, a white flash was seen next was two of them shattering into millions of crystals. His fists crashed of the two but he missed the other two monsters since they were farther away than the ones he smashed. Amber eyes glanced back at Asmura as he smiled at her. “Don’t worry. They don’ hit hard.” He was pretty cheery despite standing in the mess of monsters.

“Haine is my girlfriend. And she’s the one who usually cleans up the messes. You’ll meet her when we head home. “ He would commission her room as soon as the fight was over. Pingu came dashing in, late per usual and squealed with her toy sword. She did do damage though, surprisingly.

Spoiler

image.png.1073043ccb103c3f86484e4816238498.png

Kiluia |820/820 HP | 76/82 EN | DMG: 15| MIT:41 |EVA:1|ACC:2| BLD:24 |REC:1

Asmura| 20/20 HP | 2/2 EN| DMG:2| MIT:9

2 Critical Fail

Nepent #1 |7/7 HP|3 DMG
Nepent #2 |0/7 HP|3 DMG
Nepent #3 |7/7 HP|3 DMG
Nepent #4 |0/7 HP|3 DMG

Edited by Kiluia Seiko

One minute there was four Nepents, and then the next there was two as a rainbow of pixels drifted into the air. For a moment, all she could was stare as amazement engulfed her small being. He was so fast. Asmura was pretty sure that she had not even seen him move. He just sudden appeared out of nothingness. Pingu was right behind him. Then he said something else that caused a shock wave to jet down her spine. It was a word that she had not used since back in the real world. Home. Just the word itself conjured of a mix of emotions--most of them happy. Had she possibly found a home here? There was only one way to find out, and that was going to happen after the fight was over. Mentally preparing herself, she grasped the hilt of the curved sword and then focused on a Nepent in the distance. Eyes narrowed in concentration she started advance at a slow walk, and then a run.

The curved sword was drawn as she made a quick, downward slash in the direction of the Nepent. Only, the hit never made contact as she missed the mobile plant by at least an inch. More embarrassed than anything she started to back away, but the plant lashed out slowly with one of its vine arms. Probably more quickly than necessary Asmura glided to the side to avoid the attack. It was not the only one though. The other Nepent had noticed the commotion and reared back to attack. Seeing the other one of the corners of the eye the young girl quickly retreated out of the attack range with sword in tow. “Woops,” Asmura grinned sheepishly, “Looks like I missed.”  

Spoiler
162701 4 2 4 8 Asmura Msg_hover2.png Basic attack vs. Nepent #1 2020-08-02 10:17:53
Spoiler
162703 2 8 1 7 Nepent #3 Msg_hover2.png Nepent #3 attack 2020-08-02 10:35:04
162702 10 11 19 6 Nepent #1 Msg_hover2.png Nepent #1 attack 2020-08-02 10:32:39

Kiluia |820/820 HP | 76/82 EN | DMG: 15| MIT:41 |EVA:1|ACC:2| BLD:24 |REC:1

Asmura| 19/20 HP | 1/2 EN| DMG:2| MIT:9| EVA: 2|

1 Fail

Nepent #1 |7/7 HP|3 DMG
Nepent #2 |0/7 HP|3 DMG
Nepent #3 |7/7 HP|3 DMG
Nepent #4 |0/7 HP|3 DMG

Swing and a miss. His fist came close to the original nepent that he had went after first. His fist instead crashed into his buddy behind him. The body of the nepent went crashing back into the woods where they could both see the millions of crystals shatter. He wasn’t coming back for a second round with Kiluia. Eyes glanced over at Asmura and he smiled. “You’ll get the hang of it. I promise you. The more you fight, the better you’ll get at it. Try not to go alone. At least have someone tag along with you.” (Aggressive Twins- 2+2 =4)

He waked back to her and placed a hand on her head. “Don’t worry about hitting them. After we smack around this guy, we can continue doing our thing.” He pointed at the next nepent and waited patiently for her to strike the last one. He would have his way striking the Variant Nepent when it spawned. It would not get closer to her if he had any say.

Spoiler

image.png.e1c8e1d3def26a6c8a2606d42edc4e3c.png

Kiluia |820/820 HP | 72/82 EN | DMG: 15| MIT:41 |EVA:1|ACC:2| BLD:24 |REC:1

Asmura| 20/20 HP | 2/2 EN| DMG:2| MIT:9| EVA: 2|

Nepent #1 |7/7 HP|3 DMG
Nepent #2 |0/7 HP|3 DMG
Nepent #3 |0/7 HP|3 DMG
Nepent #4 |0/7 HP|3 DMG

Edited by Kiluia Seiko

Allowing the words of encouragement to surround her--and feeling fired up after watching Kiluia take down another Nepent--Asmura nodded eagerly at his words. After this was over, they would be able to continue their adventure. Warmth and determination flooded her system. Without hesitation her determined gaze following his finger as it landed on the last Nepent in the clearing. This was her shot to do something. If she could get one it on it, she would be ecstatic.

Taking another focused breath and she started toward the creature. As her pace quicken the curved sword brought the sword up near her opposite cheek and prepared to attack. As her body passed by the creature, she brought the sword straight across the body of the Nepent. Using the momentum, she spun herself around to face the final monster with the curved sword up in a defensive manner, and luckily, she did. A vine shot out from the plant and straight for her. The young girl braced herself and deflected the vine to the right; the stream of plant cutting again her blade. As the vine retreated, she quickly grinned at Kiluia, "I did it!" Asmura exclaimed, happiness radiating from her but not letting her guard down. She wanted to jump up and down in delight, but with a fight going on that was not the smartest path to take. Later, she would celebrate. 

Spoiler
162979 7 5 13 9 Asmura Msg_hover2.png Basic skill vs Nepent #1 2020-08-03 15:53:22
Spoiler
162980 2 4 5 8 Nepent #1 Msg_hover2.png Nepent #1 attack 2020-08-03 15:54:01

Kiluia |820/820 HP | 72/82 EN | DMG: 15| MIT:41 |EVA:1|ACC:2| BLD:24 |REC:1

Asmura| 20/20 HP | 2/2 EN| DMG:2| MIT:9| EVA: 2| Hate: 1|

Nepent #1 |5/7 HP|3 DMG
Nepent #2 |0/7 HP|3 DMG
Nepent #3 |0/7 HP|3 DMG
Nepent #4 |0/7 HP|3 DMG

The fact that she managed to smack the nepent made him smile happily as she expressed such emotions. However, the fact that the nepent laid a hand on her angered him. A new sensation crossed his usual gentle and carefree features as he turned slightly at the nepent. He was beside her but he took off leaving a slight dust cloud in his wake. Speed was what he was about as he was showing her at this very second. Right hand was dawn back into an open palm strike style. The range was at least 40 feet cleared in matter of seconds and an abrupt stop of his figure of a foot away with his right palm fully extended and his left arm extended backward. (All Might -14 EN)

The echo of the sound crashed in the opposite direction of Asmura and himself. The monster was gone in a pile of crystals that formed a trial of what would have been a body of the monster. It had fallen apart upon impact of his attack. He let out the air that had been trapped in his lungs. Amber eyes looked back at Asmura and offered a smile. “Sorry for making you wait.

Spoiler

image.png.0cf9e3be78348b62ed72322fe288e8b9.png

Kiluia |820/820 HP | 60/82 EN | DMG: 15| MIT:41 |EVA:1|ACC:2| BLD:24 |REC:1 Recovery Activates

Nepent #1 |0/7 HP|3 DMG
Nepent #2 |0/7 HP|3 DMG
Nepent #3 |0/7 HP|3 DMG
Nepent #4 |0/7 HP|3 DMG

Edited by Kiluia Seiko

Blink. Kiluia was there. Another blink and all that was left was a dust cloud in the spot where he was. Narrowing her kyanite orbs Asmura glanced around the clearing searching for the white-haired male. She was confident that he was still close by and getting ready to attack. However, the question was from where he was going to attack. Then there was a slight movement as the dust in front of her picked up. The last Nepent in the clearing was flung backward and burst into the rainbow of pixels. There, in the mist of the settling dust, was Kiluia. A cheer bubbled from her throat as the last of the pixels drifted off. "We did it!" Asmura cheery, happiness radiating off of her small being, "We really did it!" 

Apparently, cheering loudly after completing a fight was not something that should be done. Her voice carried through the woods and as it did the monster that was spawning on the edge of the clearing picked it up. Vines extending, it wrapped around two trees and started to propel itself forward as roots sprouted and it started to run. As Asmura was going in for a high five with Kiluia vines appeared from the edge of the forest; forcing her to back up and take a defense position. Finding its victims, the <<Variant Nepent>> let out a loud, angry hiss. Unlike the previous planets this one had a red, bulb on its head with a large flower bloomed on the top of it. Without thinking Asmura moved. Charging forward her the curved sword was brought around in an upwards slash. As her sword was coming up the vine of the Nepent came crashed toward her. Bracing herself the sword cut into the vine but missed her completely. Taking advantage of the deflection Asmura took a moment to place some distance between herself and the monster.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler
163237 8 1 5 9 Asmura Msg_hover2.png Basic skill vs Variant Nepent 2020-08-04 16:58:10
Spoiler
163238 4 7 4 5 Asmura Msg_hover2.png Variant Nepent attack 2020-08-04 16:59:05

Kiluia |820/820 HP | 60/82 EN | DMG: 15| MIT:41 |EVA:1|ACC:2| BLD:24 |REC:1 Recovery Activates

Asmura| 19/20 HP | 1/2 EN| DMG:2| MIT:9| EVA: 2|

Variant Nepent | 14/15HP | MIT:5 | DMG: 10 |

No amount of speed would reach the variant as it attacked. It was great that it missed but so did Kiluia. The vines tangled the man’s leg causing him to slow down dramatically. Their short lived victory would have to wait til every last one of them was destroyed. He remembered this monster really well. It was one of his first monsters he had to take down with Freyd and it was a pain the ass then as it was a pain in the ass now. “Watch its movements and do what you can to avoid taking damage.” He was upset that he wasn’t able to assist Asmura. It was good that had given her evasion up so it would at least mitigate the dilemma.

He finally managed to pull free and go over to Asmura. He wasn’t going to allow anything to happen to her. He would strike down anything in his path when he was able to again. “You are doing great.” He offered a smile to her.

Spoiler

image.png.423b90611083f0a702a5efd4efe0e07f.png

Kiluia |820/820 HP | 58/82 EN | DMG: 15| MIT:41 |EVA:1|ACC:2| BLD:24 |REC:1 

Asmura| 20/20 HP | 2/2 EN| DMG:2| MIT:9| EVA: 2|

Variant Nepent | 13/15HP | MIT:5 | DMG: 10 |

Edited by Kiluia Seiko

"Thanks!" Asmura stated, looking up at the male. Seeing his smile it could not be helped. A wide, childlike grin erupted onto the raven-haired girls features. In the back of her mind she knew that now was not a time to be distracted, but it could not be helped. Kiluia had acknowledged that she was doing well and that made her feel...proud? Happy? As she started to ponder what exactly those feelings were attributed to another thunderous "hiss" resounded through the clearing. It was enough to bring her right back into fight mode. As this point in time she had been the only one to hit the Nepent, but seeing Kiluia get caught made her want to end this fight. She didn't want anything to happen to him--despite him being a higher level.

With that thought in mind she charge forward, blade glowing a dangerous blue as she approached the Nepent. Using the momentum Asmura leaped intending the bring the blade down on top of the Nepent. Unfortunately, the monster seemed to read her movement and a thick vine lashed out while she was in mid-air. Sword and vine clashed. The backlash was caused the small girl to be shot backwards to the right of Kiluia. Rolling a couple feet she laid there for a minute--the world spinning around her--but otherwise unhurt. "I'm good!" Asmura yelled, unsteadily getting to her feet again and preparing another to defend or attack. 

~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler
163822 3 12 12 10 Asmura Msg_hover2.png Basic skill vs. Variant Nepent 2020-08-06 08:10:12
Spoiler
163823 3 12 19 6 Asmura Msg_hover2.png Variant Nepent attack 2020-08-06 08:10:59

Asmura| 19/20 HP | 0/2 EN| DMG:2| MIT:9| EVA: 2| Hate: 1| 

Variant Nepent | 14/15HP | MIT:5 | DMG: 10 |

He watched as the little one tumbled back into him. A slight smile crossed his face as he patted her head. “Good. You have an excellent form.” He could see the fire in her eyes, a fire that showed him that she wasn’t about to give up anytime soon. “How about I end this now…?” He gave her a warm smile and removed his hand. Watching her for a moment, he was happy about the outcome that was to be She was an extremely diligent girl. But that would have to wait until after combat where he would praise her.

The man slowly started walking to the Variant. It was a different approach from the usual fast and furious destruction he was used to, but he offered the Variant a subtle angry smile. He lowered his hand and snatched one of the vines that had attacked her earlier and violently pulled it causing the Variant to lurch forward suddenly. As it closed the gap, he closed his fist and threw a right overhand punch into the squirming plant causing the ground to shudder. A massive amount of crystals shattered around him to reveal the item that was needed for her to complete the quest. (All Might -14 EN)

Here we go.” He walked over to her and handed her the quest item. “All that’s left is to turn it in and head home, Asmura.”He would have to get busy getting her room set up.

Spoiler

image.png.4f971c721d92094669a863dab35bf4c6.png
+2 ACC HIT
image.png.4c9fcefab324fdf809c5a4577f97394f.png

Kiluia |820/820 HP | 46/82 EN | DMG: 15| MIT:41 |EVA:1|ACC:2| BLD:24 |REC:1 

Variant Nepent | 0/15HP | MIT:5 | DMG: 10 |

Edited by Kiluia Seiko