[F2-PP] <<breaking the unbreakable>> bashing on a boulder (w/Vigilon,Astralin)

It was a beautiful sunny day on the fields of crossing the sun was high in the sky and the patches of flowers that grew there were in full bloom bathing the field in a sea of colors and filling the air with a sweet aroma. It was in one of these flower patches that Zuekin had decided to take a nap his body mostly hidden amongst the roses and dandelions that surrounded him. Due to the fields being a safe zone he didn't think that he would need to wear his armor so he was just laying there in his usual workout shirt and sweat pants. But for as peaceful as it seemed outside there was a storm raging inside of zuekins head as he dreamed. He was back in the real world in the backseat of a car he could hear rain pounding against the roof and the howling of the wind outside, and in the front of the car there were two older people a woman who was driving at the moment and a man they were arguing he couldn't understand what they were saying their voices sounded muffled but he could tell they were yelling about something important he was about to ask who these people were, when out of nowhere a crack of lightning shot down hitting a tree infront of them causing it to fall into the road the car swerved out of the way and of the road into the tree line they were about to impact another tree but just before they did zuekin woke up sitting straight up abruptly in a cold sweat screaming out in pain as if he had just been stabbed panting like he had just finished a marathon he ran his hands over his body making sure he wasnt wounded but then rememberred where he was. With a heavy sigh he looked down at his hands "what the heck was that about and who were those two people?"

@Vigilon

@Astralin

Edited by Zuekin

Astralin had finally made it to the High Fields of Crossing. After that strange encounter with a flock of crows, and the time when she met Felana, had her first battle against a player, and began a friendly rivalry, it was about time that she made it here. What a day it had been so far. It looked so peaceful here, with the fact that there didn't seem to be any monsters present. There seemed to be plenty of flowers, too. Maybe it was capable of serving as a spot for dates? There didn't seem to be any players around...but over in the distance, there seemed to be something unlike the rest of the flowers around...maybe there was an indent in them? She decided to walk over to investigate. It seemed that a player decided to sit down in one of the flower patches. Of course, with the presence of the roses, and the current expression on his face, it seemed to Astralin that he might be hiding from the monsters. "Hey, are you all right?" She asked. "If you're hiding from the monsters, you picked a fairly good spot. Even if they somehow could get in here, the roses might lessen the chances that they'll attack. Every rose has its thorns, after all." She remarked, pointing out that the roses' thorns had the possibility of dealing damage.

Stats and Equipment:

Spoiler

Level: 10

Max HP: 200

Max EN: 20

Base DMG: 5(Martial Arts Rank 2[+4])

Equipment:

[T1]Gloves of the Astral Storm(1 Bleed, 1 Paralyze)[Equipped]

[T1]Sticky Ricky(3 DMG)

[T1]Alkarina's Resolve(2 EVA, 1 REC)[Equipped]

[T1]Amulet of Aknossoth(2 ACC, 1 REC)[Equipped]

Skills:

First Aid Rank 1

Martial Arts Rank 2

Edited by Astralin
forgot to add stats

A break in the Meadows of the High Fields of Crossing, surprisingly, was just what he needed. what he didn't know he needed, but had anyway, was a nap. He passed out in the taller grasses and flora, anyone who simply glanced around was unlikely to find him; They'd have to be attentive. Vigilon had a bit of a short dream while he was out. He saw a dragon, with scales of silver and red eyes, looking towards two forces of nature. The dragon roared to the Volcanic lands, which were erupting to expand and dominate as they also sought to repel the raging sea which threatened it. The dragon turned its gaze to the seas, which rose with tides, waves and torrents, seeking to erode all it deemed unworthy of existence, as well as fend off the eruptions of the volcanic land. The dragon seemed to be the noble sort, trying to stop both forces from destroying what they seemed to bicker about through their actions. Lightning crashed as the storms of fire and water ensued, despite the dragon's efforts. The dragon called for help, knowing it would not succeed alone...and the dream faded.

Vigilon woke up to see the sky still showing daylight. "Aw, crap, I passed out, didn't I?" He muttered to himself. He got up, and saw that Astralin was around, and she seemed to be talking to someone. Vigilon decided to see what was going on. He would notice a player just casually wearing clothes, sitting up in the flora, surrounded by soft dandelions and thorny roses. Vigilon was surprised that he seemed to be unscathed. "You might want to be careful...this place may be a monster free zone, but it's no safe zone, and the players who have lost their minds, unless you were hidden, would have seen an easy target. I shouldn't be one to judge, though. I kind of overdid my training, and passed out nearby. I should be lucky it was Astralin who came here..." He explained. He then looked to Astralin. "Nice to see you again, Astralin. How have you been?"

@Zuekin

Stats and Equipment:

Spoiler

Level:  38
HP:  760
EN:  86(Base[76], Energist[10])

Damage: 14(Martial Arts Rank 5[+7], Veriost[+6])[Base DMG is 15 when using Sword Arts]

MIT: 36(Silver Night)

ACC: 2(Leather Strikers, Dragon's Eye)

EVA: 2(Silver Night, Dragon's Eye)

Equipment:

[T2]Leather Strikers(Accuracy, Bleed, Paralyze)[Equipped]

[T2]Silver Night(Mitigation[2], Evasion)[Equipped]

[T1]Dragon's Eye(Accuracy, Evasion, Loot Die)[Equipped]

Items:

Teleport Crystal x1

Skills:

Energist

Gatherer

Searching Rank 1

Extra Skills:

Martial Arts Rank 5

Familiar Mastery: Fighter Rank 3

Meditation

Mods:

Ferocity(+1 base DMG when using Sword Arts)

Finesse Rank 3(-3 EN cost when using Sword Arts)

Edited by Vigilon
forgot to add stats

Zuekin was still contemplating as to who those people were in his dream when a voice piped up asking him if he was ok and if he had been hiding from monsters he looked up and saw that the voice was coming from a smaller girl with blonde hair. "No I'm fine it was just a bad dream" he said as he stood up brushing some grass and petals off of his pants and shirt. "Plus why would I need to worry about mobs I thought they couldn't enter these fields do to it being a safe zone?" he asked now wondering if it was possible for mobs to wander on in or not. His train of thought was boken when another player walked up to the pair confirming what he had thought but also letting him know about the dangers of the pkers zuekin took note that the two seemed to know each other the girl being called Astralin and the man hadnt yet introduced himself. "Thanks for the heads up, I'm pretty capable of protecting my self due to my training but I'll be more careful." He said with a chuckle. "My name's Zuekin by the way."

@Astralin

The man would say that it was nothing more than a bad dream, and he claimed he had nothing to worry about in terms of mobs. He stood up, and brushed the leaves and petals off of him. He seemed to be tall and muscular...not that Astralin cared, for she had seen more than enough of these types back in her high school days. Hopefully, this one might leave a better impression on Astralin then the ones from her past. "Well, I heard it was a monster free zone, but I have no clue how that works, the only places without monsters that I've been to so far are the actual settlements...I'm not sure if it's the same as a safe zone..." She admitted nervously. Vigilon would arrive, and give the man a heads-up about potential player-killer attacks. So, this wasn't a safe zone after all... Vigilon would then greet Astralin, and ask how she had been. "I've been doing well so far, Vigilon. I recently had my first PvP experience...It was only a half-loss duel, though, nothing to worry about." She explained with a smile on her face. The man introduced himself as Zuekin. "Nice to meet you, Zuekin. As Vigilon said, my name is Astralin." She would say to him.

The player seemed to appreciate the heads-up that Vigilon gave, but he claimed that he was capable of protecting himself due to training. No mention of a Teleport Crystal or the like. "Capable of protecting yourself, huh? What level has your training gotten yourself to so far? Defending yourself against monsters is far simpler than defending yourself against killers, who aren't bound by floor limitations, just like every other player." Vigilon pointed out. Astralin would tell Vigilon that she recently had her first PvP experience, and that because it was a half-loss duel, there was nothing to worry about. "Good to know your opponent didn't have anything nefarious in mind. I've been in quite a few duels before, most of the half-loss ones being spars, or fights to settle disputes without killing each other. I've only gotten stuck in a full-loss duel once, but thank God for that mystery woman, stopping it all. I wasn't as good as I am now back then..." Vigilon noted. He looked back to the man who introduced himself as Zuekin. "Nice to meet you, Zuekin. As Astralin said, my name is Vigilon."

@Zuekin

Zuekin thought about what Vigilon said for a moment realizing once again that this was a game and his real life training wasn't going to get him out of a situation with a higher level player but he already knew that, because that's why he was here in the first place he wanted to get the Martial Arts skill so he could advance with his ambition to become the strongest like he promised Calrex awhile back. "Well to be quite honest I'm only level four but I have quite a bit of experience when it comes to Martial Arts" he said flatly not wanting to boast his master always told him that it was rude too do that. "So yeah there's that but don't get me wrong I know I have limitations when it comes to PvP that's why I usually stear clear of players outside of safe zones I just didn't realize this one was a risky place to be." He said with a smile hoping this would appease the man. "By the way you both mentioned you've had PvP experience before would either of you like to spar at a later date when I get my Martial Arts skill I haven't met anyone that likes to spar in this world and id hate to get rusty my master would chew me out if she thought I was slacking off." He said in a pleading manor. "Oh yeah I almos forgot it's nice to meet both of you."

Spoiler

Stats

Lvl:4 | HP:80 | EN:8 | DMG:1 | ACC:3 |MIT:8 | Thorns:9 | Regen:5

Battle ready inventory:

• T1 perfect MA- simple cloth handwraps (+3ACC)
  • Rare heavy armor- The Lions Roar (+1thorns,+1regen)
  • (3) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP) 
  • (1) <<matriarch stinger>> +1dmg for one battle
  • 3x Sharp Dragon-Fang Potion (+2 Damage for a thread)

@Astralin 

@Vigilon

Edited by Zuekin

Vigilon would give a few points to Zuekin, before commenting on Astralin's recent experience. "Whew, that sounds like you've been through some things, I simply got a new rival! It's a friendly rivalry, from what I can tell though." Astralin remarked. Zuekin admitted that he was only level four, but experienced in Martial Arts. But at a later comment, he said he still had yet to get the skill? "Hold up." Astralin began. "You say you have experience with Martial Arts, but you don't even have the skill yet? Hm...sounds like you might have used Martial Arts somewhere in your life, possibly reality if that muscular build is legit...or, maybe...like me, did you invest in a different skill, and now you need the skill points to invest into the skill itself? Anyway, I'd personally recommend that you rise in level at least a little, I'm currently level ten, you see." She revealed to Zuekin on him asking for a spar once he'd gotten the skill for Martial Arts. "I might not look like much, but I am capable of healing minor wounds, and striking with my innate power! Yes, it is technically the Martial Arts skill that I use to fight, but...I see things differently on my end. I'm not very weapon-savvy, nor am I one for those bulky bludgeons, so this was kind of my only option." She added, with a nervous chuckle at the end.

Astralin would reveal that her experience had gotten her a new friendly rival. He had yet to know any details, but now was not the time for that, unless Zuekin would decide to ask her, that is. Then Zuekin revealed his level.

Level four.

That would be a major problem for this guy.

"...Ok..."

Zuekin proceeded to ask if he could spar with one of the two players a bit after he got the Martial Arts skill. Vigilon chuckled. "It's gonna be a bit of a while before you can spar with me. At the moment, you wouldn't last thirty seconds." He noted. "Level thirty-eight and counting, right here." He added, gesturing to himself. "Of course...that shouldn't stop me from helping out lower-leveled players when I can. There's a quest on this floor where this guy has the quest-taker train in the skill of Martial Arts, by punching a large boulder until it breaks. Sword arts and weapons won't leave a scratch, fists only, handwraps are useable." Vigilon explained. Astralin would give her thoughts on the matter. "Yeah...she's actually not the warrior type, and in fact, is a victim of fate, in terms of available skills in the game." Vigilon added. "Say, maybe we could help. If you haven't unlocked the skill yet, we can make it less of a pain to put up with. You won't be able to deal much damage to the boulder, so if we help out, it will take way less time than if you tried to handle it alone. Don't worry, I know I'll try to leave dealing the final hit to you if you're willing to accept our help." Vigilon offered.

@Zuekin

Zuekin got a little excited when Astralin had mentioned she had a rival since having a rivalry with someone was a great motivator to get stronger and better yourself for future encounters with that person. He was just about to ask about it when she beat him to it asking about his experience with martial arts and for some reason questioned if his build was just for show or so he figured that's what she had meant. "Well first you would be right about my experience with martial arts but I don't think used would be the right word to describe my relation with it I more or less lived and breathed it to be honest it's been my life style for more than half a decade now." He said with a smile "my master taught me everything she had learned in her lifetime in those six years and I'm truly grateful to her for that." Scratching the back of his head with a sigh, he really did miss her even though she wasn't his real mother even so he always thought of her as one.

"Well being able to heal people would definitely be helpful in fights so I might check it out for myself" he said making a mental note to look into that skill when he got the chance. Then Vigilon mentioned that he wouldnt last thirty seconds since he was level thirty-eight but that didn't discourage him that just got him wanting to spar Vigilon even more but he new he wouldn't last more than one attack but that only meant he needed to get stronger which was his plan already. He snapped out of his excitement when Vigilon mentioned Astralin not being much of a warrior and being a victim of fate. He looked over at her a little bit puzzled "what does he mean by that do you like archery or something like that?" He asked. While he waited for an answer Vigilon piped up again offering their assistance in helping him obtain the skill he was looking for "oh, you want to help me but you dont even know me, you two must be some good people if your just willing to help me out so yeah I'd be happy to accept your help" he said with a grin "and don't worry I'll find some way to repay you two for it" giving them a thumbs up."

@Astralin

Astralin listened as Zuekin explained how for the past six years, he had "Lived and breathed" the life of a martial artist, how he was grateful to his master for training him in said arts. He commented on the potential of possibly healing others during a fight. When Vigilon remarked that in terms of the skills available, that Astralin was a victim of fate, Astralin had to agree. Zuekin, however, was clearly confused. He asked if that meant she liked archery or something of the like. Astralin laughed and giggled, as that was still far from the answer. "Ah, no, that's not what he meant. I really did want to try out a VRMMORPG, but...I'm a mage at heart. I was hoping to be able to use magic...unfortunately, the game doesn't seem to have anything for that...so I'm trying to see what potential loopholes and stand-ins I can work with. I'm currently very interested in the Alchemy profession, as well as Vanity Effects of certain gear. If I'm gonna be stuck here, I might as well get as close as I can." Astralin explained.

Vigilon offered to help Zuekin out on the quest for him to unlock the skill. "Yeah, we can definitely pitch in to help make the quest be a breeze for you!" Astralin added in. Zuekin noted that Astralin and Vigilon must be good people to be willing to help him out. "Because that's what heroes do." Astralin quoted, winking at the end. "We all gotta do our part to keep each other at our best, and to help others get on their feet. All the players wouldn't last very long if it was 'every man for himself', there are multiple reasons for us to unite, and to help each other out when things get rough." Astralin stated.

Zuekin explained how he'd been living the Martial Arts life for the past six years. of course, it had been quite a few years(or, at least, felt like quite a few years) since this game started, so Vigilon simply assumed he meant six years before the game started. When Zuekin asked what Vigilon meant by his remark on Astralin's position, Vigilon was going to explain, but Astralin beat him to it. "Yeah, when I said she wasn't the warrior type, I meant that she wasn't the warrior type. Warriors utilize a wide variety of physical weapons, sometimes including archery. But in fantasy settings, games, fiction, and the like, there are those who prefer to use personal inward power and knowledge to handle conflict. Astralin here would be one of those types, she's only using Martial Arts because she has to." Vigilon noted.

Zuekin stated that Vigilon and Astralin must be good people if they were willing to help him out. Astralin would have something to note about it, and Vigilon had to agree. Of course, Zuekin wouldn't be able to get the skill if the players just stood around in the high fields of crossing all day! "Anyway, we should head on out to the place where the quest will be. Come on, I'll lead the way!" Vigilon would say to Zuekin, offering to lead the way.

@Zuekin