[R1|Smith][Floor 17] Royal Rapiers[Open]

In the lions den lays a smithing shop run by a queen. There, she forges weapons for those in need. Within the safe zone of the seventeenth floor, one can come across a regal looking building that looks something similar to a small castle. Smoke is constantly emitting from the chimney, the forge is always working. Upon entering the building, the temperature shoots up and you are greeted with the blonde owner of the establishment. She stops what she is doing and approaches you.

"Good day, sir/ma'am. I am Ruler and I shall be your smith today. Feel free to browse my selection or order something more custom to suit your build. Whatever you need, we have it. We even have a special price for custom orders for people below level 15. Half-price."

Order Format:

Spoiler

Item Name: -name it-
Profession: Blacksmith
Roll ID: [leave blank]
Roll Result: CD: x; LD: x
Item Type: -weapon type here-
Tier: 1, 2, 3, or unscaled?
Slots(-item rarity-): -enhancements here-
Post Link: [leave blank]
Description: -describe the item-

Prices:

Spoiler
  Unc. Rare Perf
Tier 1 200 800 1200
Tier 2 600 1400 2000
Tier 3 900 2100 3500

Half-Price to players below level 15. Limited to three pieces of any kind at Tier 1.

Day 1

Spoiler

ID: 164073 | CD: 11 | Success! (Rare)
ID: 164072 | CD: 8 | LD: 17 (12+5) | Salvage (Success)

EXP: 0+13=13
Result: +13XP (7, +2+4), -1 Tier 1 Materials, Rare Crafted Weapon (1)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Day 3

Spoiler

ID: 169282 | CD: 12 | Success! (Perfect)
ID: 169281 | CD: 8 | LD: 20 (15+5) | Salvage (Success)
ID: 169280 | CD: 4 | Fail
ID: 169279 | CD: 2 | Fail

EXP: 29+24=53
Result: +24XP (12, +4+8), -3 Tier 1 Materials, Perfect Weapon (1)

Ozwald had already spent more than an hour perusing the different stores that he could find. Finally Ozwald comes across a large castle looking building How odd Ozwald though as he strode up to the door opening it and coming inside "Hello" he called out as he closed the door behind himself "Good day, sir. I am Ruler and I shall be your smith today. Feel free to browse my selection or order something more custom to suit your build. Whatever you need, we have it. We even have a special price for custom orders for people below level 15. Half-price."

Ozwald walked up to the counter while looking around the shop the only thought going through his head being how peculiar this particular shop was "I wanted to commission you for a new weapon" 

Spoiler

Item Name: Dawn's Lament
Profession: Blacksmith
Roll ID: [leave blank]
Roll Result: CD: x; LD: x
Item Type: Two-Handed Straight Sword
Tier: 1
Slots(Perfect): [Damage][Damage][Bleed]
Post Link: [leave blank]
Description: A 2 handed greatsword with a golden blade. The hilt is made out of interchanging red, orange, and yellow leather strips with the rain guard depicting the setting sun and the pommel depicting the full sun.

Edited by Grimm Reaper
Deleting a mistake

The day had gone by slow. It had only been a few hours since she officially opened her shop yet the nerves were wracking. The shame of failing someone's order would destroy her from the inside out. Though, just as she was thinking about closing her shop back down until her crafting level was improved, a man walked through the door. Handsome boy, judging by his accent, probably from the UK. Nevertheless, she welcomed him.

Glancing at his name, she put it to the back of her mind. Orange players couldn't reach her shop if they wanted without putting themselves in grave danger. "A new weapon? I see." She mulled, looking over the order details. Simple. The player was under level 15 as well. She could give him the discount. "Please wait right here."

Heading back to her forge, the blonde went through a few bent blades before she got her perfect one. Applying the wanted enhancements, she returned to the counter with the blade. "Simply done. Your blade, as requested. Since you are my first customer, I'll lower the price to a dented 400 col, or 2 T1 materials. I believe that is a steal of a price for someone of your level."

Spoiler

Item Name: Dawn's Lament
Profession: Blacksmith
Roll ID: 169282
Roll Result: CD: 12; LD: 5
Item Type: Two-Handed Straight Sword
Tier: 1
Slots(Perfect): [Damage][Damage][Bleed]
Post Link: [Here]
Description: A 2 handed greatsword with a golden blade. The hilt is made out of interchanging red, orange, and yellow leather strips with the rain guard depicting the setting sun and the pommel depicting the full sun. The blade is emblazoned with a crown, the insignia of Royal Rapiers.

After being asked to wait in order for Ruler to craft his sword Ozwald paced around the shop appreciating all of the time and effort that must have gone into creating this shop. Eventually finding his way back to the counter Ozwald patiently waited for the galant looking woman to return with his requested weapon. When Ruler walked back out of her forge holding what was, to Ozwald, the most beautiful blade he had seen Ozwald took it from her and placed the bag of 400 col onto the counter. 

Swinging it a few times lightly Ozwald remarked "It has excellent balance." smiling he nodded at Ruler "I will have to come back to see how you improve. Good day for now" with that said Ozwald took his new weapon and walked out of her shop.