[PP/F1] The Third Lesson, Is Just As Free

"Heh. While you two lovebir-" she started, when the sound of rocks grinding against each other alerted her to instinctively duck. Her slip in concentration gave the golem the opening it needed to clarify the game's mortal dangers when its punch almost connected with the redheads body. Her sloppy maneuver enabled the creature to grab her wrists while she was still trying to regain her footing, allowing it to lift her up and letting her dangle.

"Alright you stupid hunk of dirt. It's one thing to try and hit me, I wanted to take your stuff after all. But embarassing me in front of my friends like this? You should've just dug your own grave, it would've been a faster and less painful way to go."

With the most intimidating grin she could muster her legs began to glow as she pulled them in before springing them open, piercing the golems torso with her feet. As the creature crumbled and the grip released, Hisa fell on the floor but quickly got up, proudly presenting the jewel to her party members. "I got it!".

Spoiler

stone_golem_3.jpg.3bf8734084a932919ab7c49aeddc0447.jpg

Crit +1

Delayed Sword x4 = 36

Hisa | HP 180/180 | EN 10/18 | DMG 8

Cave Guardian #2 | HP 0/20 (-36) | DMG 50(1st)/5(after 1st)

Quest Item (Jewel) received.

Edited by Hisa

Once she realized that they had been noticed the redhead sort of felt bad, unintentionally seeming as if she were making fun of her somehow despite meaning for it to be a supportive action towards her endeavors. This is sort of overcome when she overhears Hisa's argument to the creature- a laugh begins to bubble up, ultimately bubbling over as the final attack is landed. A leg among other limbs appearing to glow as it swiped at the large rocky creature. If this was 'embarrassing,' she was unsure what was 'impressive' to the female. Regardless, Vie celebrated their mutual victory with a "Congrats!" Taking a pause to appreciate the interesting jewel presented to the duo and joining the girl in exiting the cave. "Well, that was easy enough. Are we ready to turn in the quest?" She prompts, though the answer felt implied as the group traveled back towards the direction where they had met artist.

Katoka was pleased with the two martial artist's progress. They both managed to deal with their foes without too much intervention from the samurai and they both got their respected gems. The blonde even managed to pull off an attack that she didn't know she had in her, something that she was going to have to look into practicing more at a later date. As the group traveled back to the Town of Beginnings she congratulated the two on their hard work, "You both did really well, you'll be out there on the front lines punching with the best of them before too long." she laughed and beamed at them.

The warmth she felt inside her for her two friends was something she never wanted to leave, and she hoped that the two of them felt the same way. When the party finally returned to the artists her two red headed companions turned in their gems and received packages from Hannah in return. The told them that she needed one last favor in the form of them delivering that package to a fisherman at a nearby lake. This prompted the current quests end awarded the two their rewards.

"Nice job you two! Just one more left and you'll finally be done with the tutorial!" she patted them both on the head affectionately.

Thread Summary

Hisa & Vie:

4 SP (2 Quest + 1 Thread + 1 Event)

1 Tier one ring with +1 Accuracy or, 1 Tier one Amulet with  +1 Evasion

Katoka:

2 SP (1 Thread + 1 Event)

All Receive:

400 Col (133 per player)