[PP | F3] All Bark, A Little Bite <<Treant Rivalries>>

Standing near the entrance of Delilah, the main settlement of the third floor, stood a short blonde samurai woman. She was nursing a cup of coffee while she waited for her friend to arrive so they could partake in a quest in the area. It was early enough that there was still the slight bite of cold in the air, but not so early that no one was up. There were a few players here and there getting an early start to their day and many of the local npc shop keepers getting set up. Katoka stood watch as her drink warmed her hands, keeping an eye out for Elora she took another sip of her drink.

Katsumi wasn't much of a coffee person before getting trapped in SAO, Freyd had brought some on multiple occasions now and she had gotten used to starting the day with it. The brew she had today was sweetened with sugar that the locals harvest from a plant on this floor, it was an interesting flavor that she enjoyed. She made a mental note to try and find some to take home at a later time, "Maybe I should find some sort of coffee maker, or press, or something. Otherwise this is going to become an expensive habit."

Vanity Tag: @Freyd - The Whisper in Shadows

@Elora @ChaseR

Katoka | HP:440/440 | EN:44/44 | DMG:10 | EVA:1 | ACC:2 | LD:1 | BLD:12 | REC:2

Spoiler

Name: Katoka
Level: 22
HP: 440/440
EN: 44/44

Stats:
Damage: 10
Evasion: 1
Accuracy: 2
LD:1
BLD:12
REC:2

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Mumyou Sandanzuki (T1/Perfect/Katana) | BLD 1, DMG 2
Armor: Shinsengumi Yukata (T1/Perfect/Light Armor) | REC 2, EVA 1
Misc: Rabbit's Foot (T1/Perfect/Trinket) | ACC 2, LD 1

Skills:
Curved Sword [Rank 1]
Katana [Rank 5]

Extra Skills:

Mods:
Katana Finesse

Battle Ready Inventory:
Starter Healing Potions*3
Sand Armor Potion - +27 MIT (no stacking)*1

Housing Buffs:
Rested: -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat
Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 20% (rounded down)
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Stash: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests
Basic Training: +1 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [1/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild:

Wedding Ring:

Just when Katoka seemed to be looking out for somebody else, the boy that had gone shopping for vanity items around the third began to approach her, keeping an eyebrow raised. Although he knew all too well who he was about to talk to, at least based on what he remembered of Katoka, he didn't exactly see the same. Donning a new armor over the rest of his equipment, one particularly odd compared to his usual. A turquoise armor, rather puffier and heavier than what would be expected for a Light Armor user. What was most off about it was the fact it had slime all over the arms, chest and leggings, all similarly colored and somehow contained onto the armor without fail.

He also wore a helmet to pair with it, with only a flickering orange light on the top of his forehead and his eyes hardly showing at all through the thick goo. "Blonde. What're you up to up here?", he asked and crossed both arms, tilting his head. By now though, for Katoka he was more akin to some form of NPC or monster than another regular player- his only saving grace being his still emotionless tone, the familiarity and his voice being as samey as ever. "Quests?"

Spoiler

Name: ChaseR
Level: 55
HP: 1130/1130
EN: 110/110

Stats:
Damage: 18
Mitigation: 43
Evasion: 3
Accuracy: 3
BH:45
VAMP DEF:56
FRZ:24
BLD:24
HLY BLS:16
LD:2

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: <<Zero Degree Icicle>> (T2/Perfect/2HSS): ACC I, FRZ I, BLD I
Armor: <<Azure Overcoat>> (T2/Perfect/Light Armor): V.DEF I, HBS I, MIT I
Misc: <<Chained Bracelet>> (T2/Perfect/Trinket): EVA II, ACC I

Skills:
Two-Handed Straight Sword [Rank 5]
Light Armor [Rank 5]
Battle Healing [Rank 4]
Searching [Rank 1]
Fighting Spirit [Obtained]
Howl [Obtained]
Parry [Obtained]

Extra Skills:
Familiar Mastery: Fighter
Survival
Disguise

Mods:
2HSS Finesse [R3]
Precision
Athletics
Sprint & Acrobatics

Battle Ready Inventory:
Starter Healing Potions(heal 50HP)*3
Insta-Life ++ (T2/Perfect/HP REC III)*1
Woodland Armor (T2/Perfect) MIT III (1/3)*1
Teleport Crystal [F21]*1
Imugi's Inspiration (Mass HP Recovery)*3
Requires Extended Weight Limit 1
Requires Extended Weight Limit 2
Requires Extended Weight Limit 3
Obtained via Item Stash (Housing)
Obtained via Dimensional Backpack

Housing Buffs:
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Skylight (Searching): +1 Rank to the Searching skill.
Advanced Training: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]
Multipurpose: Gain +1 to LD, Stealth Rating, Stealth Detection, or Prosperity to one post in a thread. Can be applied after a roll

Guild Hall Buffs:

Scents of the Wild:

Wedding Ring:

Sunlight trickled through the window shutters of Elora's cozy little room in The Humming Bard Inn. Cows were mooing, crickets were chirping, and birds were singing right outside of her wooden door. Or, wait -- were those just the hungover squatters that occasionally slept their sorrows away the hallway? Nevertheless, it was a beautiful morning. Elora rolled over onto her other side, burying her face into the soft billowy sheets. Nothing beat getting to slept in as a result of having no obligations. Although...she swore that there was at least one thing that she had agreed to do this week. Her weary mind wandered absently as she struggled to remember when and who she'd made plans to meet with. Already did that one thing with that person...haven't heard back from him yet...I think she's probably...

"WAITING FOR ME!", screamed Elora as she tore her blankets off and made a beeline for the exit, "Sh*t, sh*t, shi*t! I can't believe I forgot! Poor Katoka is probably standing in the woods, being harassed by some vagrant!" 

With clothes wrinkled and equipment askew, she sprinted between portals so that she could make her way to Floor 3 as quickly as possible. Finally reaching the entrance of Delilah, Elora noticed the familiar player and slid to an immediate stop beside her. "Sorry -- hiiiieh -- are you ok?!", she asked frantically between staggered breaths. 

Elora | HP:460/460 | EN:46/46 | DMG:9 | EVA:1 | ACC:1 | L.M.:2 | KEEN:1

Spoiler

Name: Elora

Level: 23
HP: 460/460
EN: 46/46

Stats:
Damage: 9
Evasion: 1
Accuracy: 1
L.M.:2
KEEN:1

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Unnamed Starting Weapon (T1 Rare 2HAS, ACC 1, DMG 1)
Armor: Auspicious Gi (T1 Rare Light Armor, LM 2)
Misc: Justicar's Vambraces (T1 Rare Trinket, ACC 1, KEEN 1

Skills:
2H Assault Spear [Rank 5]

Extra Skills:

Mods:

Battle Ready Inventory:
Requires Dimensional Backpack
Requires Extended Weight Limit 1
Requires Extended Weight Limit 2
Requires Extended Weight Limit 3

Housing Buffs:

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild:

Wedding Ring:

She hadn't really noticed Chase until he approached her, and until he had spoken Katoka wasn't sure what the man approaching her wanted. Once she recognized his voice her face contorted as she tried not to laugh, "Chase? What the hell are you wearing?" she tried to drink some of her coffee to stop the laughter bubbling up but after she swallowed she couldn't help it anymore.

"I--I 'm sorry! Pffft, I just--I don't know what I'm seeing here." once she collected herself she finally responded to him. "Yes, me and a friend are starting the Treant quest for the item drop. You interested in tagging along?"

After she finished Elora slid into place next to her out of breath, the blonde giggled and responded, "Yeah I'm fine, ran into an old blueberry that might join us if he isn't busy." she rubbed the green haired woman's back as she caught her breath, "Did you run all the way here?"

The laugh made him realize she probably... didn't take too well to the armor. With a groan, he scratched the back of his head- no, helmet, before taking it off and revealing his scruffy blue hair, and face thankfully, once again. "... It's some new armor I got. It helps me dodge and all, so... I thought I'd test it out.", he explained and heard running from the side, turning only to see a... green... haired... uh... elf? His hand quickly moved to his back to grab his sword, mistaking her for an NPC and giving her a sharp glare. "... You know her? If she's an elf, you'll probably kill her on the way.", he warned her, not wanting Katoka to feel hurt any.

She seemed out of breath and rather... cartoony, if anything, in her behavior and worry. He didn't like it. It reeked of Kayaba almost. Then again, she didn't act completely mechanically, which meant... "She doesn't look like an NPC... But she acts like one... Is she a real player or is she one of Katoka's enemies that somehow trotted into the safezone before she started..?". His thoughts went on and on until he looked up and saw the green cursor. NIGHT had mentioned it being... yellow. Yellow for NPCs. Red for monsters. Hers was neither. He lowered his blade once more and groaned, crossing his arms and resting his palms right on the slimy, dripping gauntlets of his. "... I'll stick with you. I don't want you two dying. And your friend apparently almost did on the way here..."

"An old...blueberry...?", asked Elora with squinted eyes and a confused expression. Once the male player standing beside her removed his helmet to reveal a mop of cerulean-colored hair, she was able to make the connection. Looks more like a gooberry than anything else. What the hell is he wearing?, she thought as she eyed his armor from toe to head -- their eyes suddenly locking with one another. Was he glaring at her? Just then he leaned over, seemingly whispering a warning to Katoka. Elora's ears perked up as she attempted to ease drop on the conversation. "I'll stick with you. I don't want you two dying..." She had missed that last part. 

"You'll stick with us by choice or because your armor won't let you get away?" It was a serious question with an admittedly provocative undertone. The ooze looked incredibly sticky, almost like it had the same consistency and quality of honey. "Yeah, I did", she said, finally answering Katoka's question. "I forgot that we were meeting here today and I totally overslept. I hope you weren't waiting too long"

@Katoka

The blonde snorted, Elora's retort was perfect. After taking a couple of seconds to regain her composure Katoka gestured to the both of them, "Elora, this is Chase. We did a material gathering quest not that long ago. He's a good guy despite his goopy appearance, his familiar is adorable too. Chase, this is Elora. We're in Firm Anima together and just recently began powering through some quests together. She's funny, pretty, and will kick your ass so don't get any ideas." she chided the blue haired man at the end.

"I wasn't here terribly long, but if you want to make it up to me later you can buy me dinner." she gave the elven woman a smug smile, "Now put your sticky helmet back on and lets go hunt some bad elves shall we?" she patted chase on the back roughly, that's what guys did right?

The samurai marched out of the town, hoping the two followed her. "Crap, did I actually say she was pretty out loud? I hope that didn't upset her." she thought as her face turned bright red.

"I'm slowly understanding what Alkor told me the other day, about tanks letting people get hurt to learn their lesson. Makes sense now.", he practically growled while glaring Elora down even harsher, only to soften as soon as the pat came and stumble forwards. "... Kick my ass..? Her..?", he asked rhetorically and stashed his helmet away, scratching the back of his head and starting to follow right behind. Funny enough how Katoka's hand barely missed the constant stream of slime on the boy's body, but hey, she was lucky when she was lucky. No need to break it to her.

"Did you and little red ever go on a date anyways?", Chase questioned with a cocked eyebrow and complete pokerface, looking at the blonde once more as he walked next to her. He constantly checked on the other side for the more repulsive, to him, greenhead, with narrowed eyes. "... Looking like that, it'd make sense for even Treants themselves to attack her... Looks way too close to an elf.". What sort of a party was this in the first place? "By the way, I'll hold back so you two can shine. I'll just suck up any hits for you both so neither of you die."

Elora simply waved to Chase with a smirk, as there was really no reason to elaborate on the introductions Katoka that had made. Elora basked awkwardly in the female player's compliments, which caused a blush to stretch from ear to ear across her face. She began to wonder if it was even possible to make an enemy of Katoka with how welcoming she seemed to be. "Sure, dinner will be on me", agreed Elora. She didn't have all that much money in her inventory, but,  It's the least that I can do for making her wait. 

"Makes sense now.", said Chase as he concluded his statement. Was that meant to be some sort of threat? Was he even originally invited to join us on this quest? I'm pretty sure that we could manage without him. Katoka having a love life was news to her, so Elora remained quiet in hopes that she could gain some insight from the girl's response. 

The blonde flushed even more red, a feat she didn't know she had. "Well, Vie and are uh." she fumbled with the right words, their flirting didn't seem to be going much farther than that. Katoka was not very good at the aspects of love, hell she was still getting used to the fact that she was attracted to women. "We're just friends. That's about as far as I think we'll be going. We have eating together several times though, but it's using just a meal between friends."

The samurai looked off into the trees and rubbed one of her arms uncomfortably, "I'm an idiot, I can't just keep throwing myself at these girls. No wonder I'm bad at this." she thought to herself.

"W-What about you Elora?" she said to change the focus, "You and Freyd seem awfully chummy. Anything spicy going on there?"

She was interested in seeing if the green haired woman had any success, and whether or not she had other interests.

Mhm, that's what we call a girl harem then. "... Right, right. Friends is all, I saw you two before.", he chuckled and threw both hands behind his head, only to pay attention and listened to the next questions. He wanted to butt in, to be rude, but he realized he was being crass. Dropping the glare and rude tone, he looked over at Elora with a raised eyebrow. "... Freyd? He's in your guild, isn't he?", he asked to confirm, remembering he was a part of Firm Anima too. He'd been by the guild hall for some arrangements a fair while earlier, after all.

"... Be careful of him.". For once, his voice had gone to something just a tad more worrying than his usual lack of emotion. Almost worry plastered on every word. "... He can be... offputting. Don't trust him too much.", he grunted and crossed both arms once more, keeping his eyes half shut and looking to the side. He couldn't explain the Mari situation nor the vibes that Freyd had overall given him in every travel of theirs. Even being an ally of their guild, he was wary of Chase. "... Sorry. Go on.", he apologetically dipped his head in and let the two have at their chitchat, huffing. He could hear something further in the distance, but... hmph. They had a while before getting there. It was the elves. He could tell.

So Katoka is...into women? Having grown up in a small town in the Irish countryside, Elora hadn't held any interactions with someone who was queer, at least, not anyone that she knew was attracted to the same sex. The reveal caught her a bit off-guard, and she wasn't confident in her ability to address such an unfamiliar topic with care. Best not to pry about it now. 

Then came a question about Freyd. It felt like it came from out of nowhere. Was Katoka trying to move on from the topic too? "Uh...spicy is not a word I would use to describe it, no", Elora couldn't help but blush in response to what she felt the small samurai was implying, "He's just been...really nice to me is all...I think he likes to help me learn more about the game when he can be there to keep an eye on me. I think my impulsiveness worries him more than he'd like to admit"

"... Be careful of him.", Casher warned, "... He can be... offputting. Don't trust him too much."

"Offputting?" It's not the first word that Elora would have used to describe him. "Why, do you and him have beef or something?" That was something that Elora could see being the case. 

@Katoka

Edited by Elora

The samurai turned towards Chase, her brows furrowed and her off hand resting on her sword, "I beg your pardon?" her voice was low and devoid of the usual cheer that it usually held, "I've been on quite a few quests with Freyd, Elora as well, and to be completely honest he's been nothing short of a gentlemen." she turned to the elven woman, her expression softening, "At least with me, not sure on your full take Elora."

Katoka took a step forward, the grip on her saya tightening as her thumb rested on on the tsuba as if ready to draw her blade. "I appreciate your concern with our wellbeing but we can handle ourselves. Now you are welcome to accompany us on this quest, but if you continue talking about our friend like that I will not hesitate." she stood completely motionless facing him, leaving the declaration of her hesitation up to his imagination. She knew that if it came down to an actual fight that he would decimate her at her current level, but her blood was boiling and she was not someone that would listen to her friend being talked about as if he was a player killer.

What he heard did absolutely surprise him, and her preparing to draw her sword out as if he was a criminal didn't help either. At the mere gesture, his childish instinct kicked in and rather than trying to defend himself or draw his own blade, he quickly took a step back, completely shaken and thrown off balance. Cold beads of sweat had formed on the sides of his temple, as he looked at Katoka with shaky eyes. His mind went off in the background. "F-Freyd a gentleman..? He never... Did I say... D-Don't look at me like that... I didn't do anything wrong... I'm just trying to look out for you..."

It felt like weakness was taking over his entire body if anything, finding himself completely rooted in place. He quickly half shut his eyes and looked down at the ground in regret, drowning in guilt as if he'd said something wrong. He hadn't, if anything he was fully in the right with what he'd seen and heard, but her stare... was too much. However little he cared about peoples' words, hers hurt like knives lobbed right at his head. He spoke, but no words came out. With one eye clenched shut, he swallowed dryly and managed to finally utter, rather lowly and shakily. "I-I'm sorry..."

Elora sighed and stepped between the two, briefly meeting Katoka's eyes with her own to communicate that there was no need to cause bloodshed over a petty remark. "Alright, alright, calm down", she began before turning to regard Chaser, "We haven't even started the fight yet, and this definitely isn't a safe way to enter one" Her tone seemed to strike a balance between both reprimanding and placating the players for their words and actions. Perhaps it was a bit harsh, but Elora didn't have any practice with mediating conflict, and there was no reason for p**syfooting around the discussion when their lives were about to be at stake. 

Since the party had come to a standstill, Elora had noticed that the leaves around them were becoming exceptionally noisy, almost as if the wind was combing through them and rattling their stems like jazz hands at a poetry slam. Christ, are we in the middle of a storm of something? The gargantuan shadows that rose up and extended over the grounds surrounding them told her otherwise. "Speaking of which, I think that we're here" 

@Katoka

When Elora stepped in front of her and looked her in the eyes, Katoka snapped back to attention. Her anger drained and she saw what her outburst had done to Chase. The color drained from her face and she turned from the two, "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap like that." She took a deep breath and calmed herself as best as she could, Chase was not the enemy here. She turned back to the blue haired man and bowed deeply, "Chase, I'm sorry. You didn't deserve that from me."

Straightening herself she noticed the sound of leaves rustling and crunching, as several enormous shadows engulfed the party Katoka instinctively gripped her katana again and turned to see several large treants around them.

"Speaking of which, I think that we're here." Elora said.

"Guess it's time to commune with nature." the blonde replied and smiled at the nearest treant.

When Elora intervened, Chase felt like he was in a bit of a whole other dimension. He'd completely phased out from having been shouted at and threatened this way, remaining silent even once Katoka had apologized. There was no point in saying he forgave her and that it was alright. It wasn't. He would just stay quiet and let it be, she acted however she did because... she has her reasons. "The fucking snake...". His anger kept on boiling up inside of him as a tear formed over on his right eye, which he quickly wiped away.

The treants stepped out of the inanimate trees and looked down at the three, instructing them appropriately. Chase's encounter had been so brief with them he'd completely forgotten when it had happened. Whatever. Now, he just waited until the dialogue prompt was over and then they could get on with fighting the elves or whatever they were even supposed to be. His mind had completely drifted away as he gave a frown and almost disappointed glance down at the soil, one hand clenched tightly but his entire upper body completely slumped in exhaustion. Not physical, but more so mental. He was fully out of it.

Now that amends had - sort of - been made, Elora took the initiative to begin their battle in a clearing nearby the Treant civilization, if you could even call it that. Without waiting for the other two to collaborate on a strategy with her, the player rushed into attacking the first few Elven soldiers that she noticed were patrolling the grounds. The first thrust of her spear passed over the shoulder of one as he crouched to inspect a sapling that he suspected was a spy sent to perform recognizance for the Treants. Her failure to eliminate him swiftly gave the guard an opportunity to alert the rest of his battalion, "I need help! There's a traitor trying to kill me!" Normally, Elora would have found it cute that the game pretended the NPCs couldn't distinguish her as a player, but right now, the gimmick just frustrated her more. "Stop trying to make me sympathize with you and just let me kill you already!" 

She took sloppily-coordinated swings at each new enemy that responded to the call, somehow failing to hit all of them in her distraction. "Goddammit, how are these ones so evasive?", she hissed in anger.

Spoiler

Elora Attacks with "Weeping Moon" [x9 AoE] Weeping Moon (9 Energy +2 per target hit) - Do a single and powerful 360-degree spin

Elora: ID# 169998 BD1 + 1 ACC = 2 Critical Miss | Elvish Soldier #1: 65HP - 0 = 65HP

Elora: ID# 169999 BD2 +1 ACC = 3 Miss | Elvish Soldier #2: 65HP - 0 = 65HP

Elora: ID# 170000 BD4 + 1 ACC = 5 Miss | Elvish Soldier #3: 65HP - 0 = 65HP

Elora: ID# 170001 BD2 + 1 ACC = 3 Miss | Elvish Soldier #4: 65HP - 0 = 65HP

**Missed all attacks. L.M. activated for next turn**

----

Katoka: | HP:440/440 | EN:44/44 | DMG:10 | EVA:1 | ACC:2 | LD:1 | BLD:12 | REC:2

ChaseR: HP: 1210/1210 | EN: 118/118 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 4 | MIT: 43 | BH: 60 | FRZ: 24 | BLD: 24 | V.(DEF): 60 | HBS: 16 | LD: 2 | PARRY [-/2]

Elora: | HP:460/460 | EN:38/46 | DMG:9 | EVA:1 | ACC:1 | L.M.:2 | KEEN:1

-----

[0/0/0] Elvish Soldier #1: | HP: 65/65 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 30 

[0/0/0] Elvish Soldier #2: | HP: 65/65 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 30 

[0/0/0] Elvish Soldier #3: | HP: 65/65 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 30 

[0/0/0] Elvish Soldier #4: | HP: 65/65 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 30 

Edited by Elora

The samurai nodded to the treants, the pleading look in their eyes as the elven soldiers patrolled the area prodded her already irritated mood. Seeing Elora jump immediately into the fray led her to draw her sword immediately. She turned to Chase, her face now a mask of determination, "I trust we can set our differences aside and take out these bozos?"

Katoka rushed in behind her green haired friend and stopped just outside the reach of her spear, her sword taking on a colored glow as she readied her sword art. She waited for Elora to finish and made her move on the group, "Leave the trees alone!" she called out.

Rocketing forward she sliced the soldier who was in the front, cutting a chunk out of his health. She pivoted and downward cut the nearby elf as he turned his attention to her. Sprinting to the next target she swung her sword but he weaved to the side causing he to miss, she sputtered a curse and used the momentum of her swing to spin around and attacking the fourth soldier. Standing in the midst of the battle breathing heavily she issued a challenge to her companions, "Whoever kills the most pays for desert today!"

Spoiler

Katoka Attacks with Amatsu no Homura

Katoka ID# 170275 BD: 4 + 2 ACC = 6 HIT | 8 x 10 DMG = 80 DMG - 30 MIT = 50 DMG | Elvish Soldier #1: 65 HP - 50 DMG = 15 HP
Katoka ID# 170276 BD: 4 + 2 ACC = 6 HIT | 8 x 10 DMG = 80 DMG - 30 MIT = 50 DMG | Elvish Soldier #2: 65 HP - 50 DMG = 15 HP
Katoka ID# 170277 BD: 1 CITICAL MISS | Elvish Soldier #3: 65 HP - 0 DMG = 65 HP
Katoka ID# 170272 | BD: 5 + 2 ACC = 7 HIT | 8 x 10 DMG = 80 DMG - 30 MIT = 50 DMG | Elvish Soldier #4: 65 HP - 50 DMG = 15 HP

----

Katoka: | HP:440/440 | EN:33/44 | DMG:10 | EVA:1 | ACC:2 | LD:1 | BLD:12 | REC:2

ChaseR: HP: 1210/1210 | EN: 118/118 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 4 | MIT: 43 | BH: 60 | FRZ: 24 | BLD: 24 | V.(DEF): 60 | HBS: 16 | LD: 2 | PARRY [-/2]

Elora: | HP:460/460 | EN:38/46 | DMG:9 | EVA:1 | ACC:1 | L.M.:2 | KEEN:1

-----

[1/0/0] Elvish Soldier #1: | HP: 15/65 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 30 

[1/0/0] Elvish Soldier #2: | HP: 15/65 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 30 

[0/0/0] Elvish Soldier #3: | HP: 65/65 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 30 

[1/0/0] Elvish Soldier #4: | HP: 15/65 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 30 

Edited by Katoka

The offer didn't get much of an answer other than a nod out of Chase. He slowly walked up to the elves that had shown up, letting out a drawn sigh and lazily slashing at one of the soldiers. While he didn't get everybody's attention, from the strike alone, the monsters seemed to all understand that he was the biggest threat of them all. Even his lazy attack cut what had been admittedly crippled by Katoka down in a single shot, leaving him as a big enough threat for the other three to mark down in their sights.

All three of them quickly took their eyes off of the two swordswomen and turned to him, slashing. He didn't really make an effort to move, and all their attacks seemed spot on. Only one truly connected though, the other two slipping right off of him because of the armor. In annoyance, he pushed one of the soldiers that hit him back, having taken barely a single hit point that quickly healed up and left no traces of damage behind. "... Sorry for taking long.", Chase apologetically told the other two and moved back again, leaving room for them to continue to assault the Soldiers, while another one showed up to make for the one that went down. The Commander and King could be seen just a little bit further back, watching over the army silently.

Spoiler

image.png.83f238a48cd8254d23ed82b7dcce671b.png

image.png.05b39ad99267e5c786243678dea197bf.png
BD: 6 (+3) | 4 * 18 - 30 = 72 - 30 = 42 | Elvish Soldier #1: 15 HP - 42 DMG = 0 HP
N/A | Elvish Soldier #2: 15 HP
N/A | Elvish Soldier #3: 65 HP
N/A | Elvish Soldier #4: 15 HP

----

Elvish Soldier 2, 3 and 4 attack ChaseR! (MD: 4, 110)
ATTACK MISSED [Elvish Soldier 2]
ATTACK MISSED [Elvish Soldier 3]
17 - 43 = 1 [Elvish Soldier 4]
----

Katoka: | HP:440/440 | EN:33/44 | DMG:10 | EVA:1 | ACC:2 | LD:1 | BLD:12 | REC:2

ChaseR: HP: 1129/1130 (-1) | EN: 109/110 (-1) | DMG: 18 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 3 | MIT: 43 | BH: 45 | FRZ: 24 | BLD: 24 | V.(DEF): 56 | HBS: 16 | LD: 2 | PARRY [-/2]

Elora: | HP:460/460 | EN:46/46 | DMG:9 | EVA:1 | ACC:1 | L.M.:2 | KEEN:1

-----

[1/0/0] Elvish Soldier #1: | HP: 0/65 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 30 

[1/0/0] Elvish Soldier #2: | HP: 15/65 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 30 

[0/0/0] Elvish Soldier #3: | HP: 65/65 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 30 

[1/0/0] Elvish Soldier #4: | HP: 15/65 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 30 

[0/0/0] Elvish Soldier #5: | HP: 65/65 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 30 

Edited by ChaseR