// Ferocity
     // Precision
>> [Rank 0] Martial Arts
>> [Rank 2] Familiar Mastery: Fighter
>> [Rank 0] Survival

Equipment
>> T2 Demonic Katana <<Tsuki no Hikari>> [Burn // Blight // Cursed // Fallen]
>> 
T2 Demonic Light Armor <<Wrathful Bracers>>  [Cursed // Mitigation // Mitigation // Regen]
>> T1 Perfect Necklace <<White Owl Necklace>> [Accuracy // Accuracy // Accuracy]

Battle-Ready Inventory
>> T2 Blank Dungeon Map
>> [50 HP] Healing Potions (2)
>> [40 HP] Healing Potion (5)
>> [DMG +1] Damage Potion (1)

Floor 8. Forested, full of life. Utterly lovely. And apparently inhabited by a gigantic monkey that likes to rampage around and destroy things...how unique...it was almost like Koga just did a quest just like this! Oh wait, that's right he did...on Floor 6...At least it was better than fetch quests...those goddamn fetch quests. And he got to kill things. Yes, killing things was good.

Except for one problem. Koga had no clue where the hell to start looking for this overgrown ape. It wasn't like he was gonna find it up in the treehouses...or at least he thought not...it was a monkey after all.

Well, best head out. The man started walking towards the small villages exit, opening his menu as he went. Tsuki, equipped. Wrath, equipped...White Owl Necklace...Koga paused for a moment, staring at the item. He couldn't get rid of it. He reasoned it was still useful, and it was but...it held too many memories.

CRASH

Colliding with another person, Koga was jarred from his thoughts, "Hey! Watch where you're-" Koga looked at who he had collided with. Fiery red hair, a giant glaive..."Oh, it's you."

@Azhoda

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Azhoda: 40 | HP 880/880 | EN 88/88 | DMG 16 | MIT 89 | REC 2 | HM 2

SKILLS

• Two-Handed Weapons THAS Rank 5
  • Heavy Armor Rank 5
  • First Aid Rank 3
  • Quick Change
  • Fighting Spirit

ITEMS

• Gliding Glaive (T1 THAS | Perfect | DMG 2, ACC 1 )
  • Omos Guard (T2 Heavy Armor | Perfect | MIT 3)
  • Flaming Heart (T2 Heavy Armor | Perfect | HM 2, Rec 1)
    • 5x  Standard Healing Potions (T1 Potion, Heals 50)
    • 2x  Vicious Dragon-Fang Potion (+3 Damage for a thread)
    • 1x Rhino's Horn (the First crit ignores 40% of MIT not granted by block)
    • 2 x  Vicious Dragon-Fang Potion (+3 Damage for a thread)
    • Empty
    • Empty

HOUSE BUFF

Rested: -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Col Stash: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests
Item Stash: +1 Battle Ready Inventory Slot
Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt
Basic Training: +1 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month.

Here we go again, hunting down these field bosses was getting a bit repetitive and Shion skipped a few just to give herself some challenge. Floor 8 seem to have quite a good fight and Shion knew she could deal with this oversized monkey pretty well. Getting the info from an info broker Shion made her way over to the main settlement on Floor 8. Her golden chest plate with white and red cloth made her almost like a maiden riding a pegasus. And he red flaming hair was all nice and loose slowly blowing in the wind. She looked over her info as she stood at the exit of the settlement. With her glaive in hand and her head in the menu, she was focused on the map a bit looking where this so-called Monkey king was hiding.

CRASH

Out of nowhere against her back someone walked against her, her first thought was straight away angry and she turned around looking angry and mad. "WHO THE HELL-" She paused staring at the person who walked into her. Her face became white, almost as she saw a ghost or something, and her expression was frozen in shock. Shion was lost in what to say as a friend who she thought was dead. You could see her knees a bit shaking a before she moved and went in for a hug, "You Idiot Koga!" She said as she hugged him before letting go fast dusting her skirt a bit. "S-sorry, that was unprofessional from me to hug you." Her mind was distracted and completely lost any idea she just was having. "Bloody hell, Koga, I ... I thought you were dead! why didn't you respond to my messages... AAAARG you dont know how much I wanna punch you in the face now for making me think my friend was dead," She said without even thinking.

ACTION, Use Slime Farm, Buff Basic Training

@Koga

Edited by Azhoda

Koga collected himself off the ground, brushing the dirt off his pants as Shion began to yell at him, only to suddenly stop mid sentence. Koga looked up at the slightly taller woman, her face white as parchment. She was completely still, except for the faint tremor that vibrated through her body as she stared at him. 'Oh god, she's not going to faint is she?' Koga briefly thought to himself. She wouldn't. That'd be very uncharacteristic of her.

"YOU IDIOT, KOGA!" the woman shouted, throwing her arms around the swordsman in a tight embrace. Yeah, that was more like it.

"Shion...you're...suffocating...me," Koga said, struggling to get each word out as he felt his breath being squeezed out of his lungs by the flame-haired woman, like the bellows of a forge.

When she finally let the man go, he heaved in a great gulp of air, "Don't worry about it," he wheezed as tried to regain his compusure.

"Sorry, I never responded. I, uh...What are you doing here? Boss-slaying again?" the man asked, quickly skipping over whatever had kept him occupied thus far.

@Azhoda

Edited by Koga

It was really a surprise for Shion to even see Koga here, Let alone bump into him so carelessly. She was ready to bombard him with anything she had in her arsenal. But she felt like he was going into a lot of his own. She tried her best not to let him know how much she wanted to punch him right now, "You Know, leave that for now, you can explain later no need to push. And what I'm doing... well as always hunting down those pesky field bosses. Today's menu, A monkey king. Wanna help me dethrone him?" She asked him sounding a bit angry but also just like her normal calm and collected self. Before anything, Shion wanted to know some other things before she took Koga with her, She was really holding back to not punch him. "Quick question, however, how are you... Like I mean ... sorry if it sounds weird that I'm asking this but How are you doing," She asked him sounding a bit low and generally seemed to care. Sure she never really showed much care for people even if she did it was mostly cold and harsh. And not only that her voice seems to be softer than normal really showing her worries for the first time in forever.

@Koga

With the way Az was talking, Koga wasn't entirely sure if she was excited to see him after so long, and evidently thinking he was dead (Shion, do you not check your friends list?) or if she wanted to kick his teeth down his throat for the exact same reasons. Knowing Shion, it was probably both...

On the other hand, they were both here for the same thing. The Monkey-King quest. Honestly, Koga had expected nothing less of the great monster hunter. It was kind of her trademark at this point. The man wondered how many more she'd slain since they'd last met. Probably quite a few.

"Quick question, however, how are you..."

And there it was again. Damn you, Shion, and your persistence. It wasn't like Koga wanted to keep the woman in the dark either. He had no reason to do that. But he knew what reaction he'd get if he told anyone what had happened. Pity. Sympathy. And it'd just reopen the still-fresh wounds in his heart. The Wolf wanted none of that.

Koga's face darkened, and visage became stern as he brushed passed his friend. "C'mon, Shion. We've got a chimp to kill."

@Azhoda

Shion was waiting for a response but it seemed like Koga didn't plan to answer it. He even seemed to be a bit down, like Shion did something bad. Well, she would not know what she did as Koga walked passed her asking to come. And so she did. She walked next to him before she punched him in the shoulder, and if the pain was a thing surely Koga would get a brush sooner or later from her punch "That is for not responding to my messages you dumbass. Now let's dethrone ourselves a monkey king," She said sounding like her normal calm and collected self.

Walking on Koga's right while holding her glaive in her opposite of Koga she looked at the map, Koga never really seen Shion in less than the armour she had before. and now she was wearing a completely different armour. Her old green armour now a white and gold with some red accents shined powerful. "According to my information I have the boss is found in a cave past the river... Weird place for a monkey to sit but I can see that in the trees it would be easily spotted and hunted down more," Shion seemed to be in her normal aura of planning and mapping, taking in all possibilities on how this quest would go.

@Koga

"Ow!" Koga winced, as Shion playfully punched his shoulder. "I hope the game makes your orange for day," the swordsman said playfully as he rubbed the spot where Shion had punched him. It was some small comfort though, to know that Shion wasn't going to hold Koga's silence against him. That was one good thing Koga could say about the woman. She was a caring person, who looked after those she called friends, even if she didn't always come off that way. It was a trait Koga appreciated in her.

The swordsman walked alongside Azhoda in silence as she stared at her map, doing her usual thing. Planning. Koga tended to be the opposite of her in that respect, running into a fight with only his weapon and prayer. Usually it turned out alright. He was good at thinking on his feet. But strategizing like Shion, that was something he'd never be able to do.

"As long as it doesn't resurrect itself when we kill it, and try to clobber us to death with it's decapitated head or something, I think we'll be okay," Koga commented. "Do you wanna tank the frontline damage again, or just group and hit it till it dies?"

@Azhoda

• 2 weeks later...

It was good to be with someone Shion trusted more than herself, It was even better than this guy, Koga was a friend in her eyes. Sure she could be harsh, mean and straightforward but there was and is deep inside her a spot for softness, weakness even. It was good to be at his side again and Shion felt good being so as well. Koga's comment on the monkey king resurrecting and doing going for a second round made Shion grin a bit. "Let's hope he doesn't have a katana stuck inside him, and as soon as we take our eyes of his dead body he starts swinging it around at us." She said thinking of any worse moments that could happen. But the game would not be that unfair or at least she hoped it would not be that unfair.

Shion sighed and looked at Koga with a surprisingly warm smile, "It's good to have a friend like you back at my side, It been a while and I guess I got stuck myself as well. I think we are not that far away from levels anymore seeing as I'm right now level 44." She said to him, but it was clear she did not sit completely ideal as her armour has changed quite a bit and as well that she was rocking a whole new weapon as well.

@Koga

Koga let a small smile shine through his typically dour visage, glad that the woman understood his reference. That had been a brutal boss on his first run of that game...at least someone else understood his pain.

"Well, at least this game makes things go 'poof' when they die, so if it doesn't we'll know we're in trouble," he added. Koga hadn't seen anything in this game that could break that rule so far, so he doubted they'd have to deal with a resurrected gorilla.

Koga was a little surprised at how...different the usually serious woman was. From what Koga could remember, Shion had always been a brass tacks, down-to-business kind of person. For whatever reason though, she seemed to have dropped that persona, at least for now. "Yeah, I'm level thirty now. It's nice to have someone capable around." Koga, for his part, was as short on words as ever, but he was indeed glad to have met the woman again after so long.

@Azhoda

Shion took in herself to add the level Koga was and looked at his health as she invited him to a party. It looked good enough to try and fight the monkey king, So Shion was confident that he and she could murder this thing in one good swing of both of them. Shion started thinking, she didn't remember if Koga has seen her new armour or not, sure not only in appearance but also in buff she had. "Koga got something new by the way," she said pointing at her chest, not really caring where she pointed. "So dont worry if I miss my attack, I can use my momentum to catch more speed and push that force into my weapon more." Saying this she tapped her chest a bit as it clanked a bit as well as showing a small red glow as she did.

As Shion jumped down a small ledge in front of them was a cave, and as soon as She landed on this open area with water, rock and trees, an angry big Monkey came running out of the cave holding a tree trunk only for it to yeet it at the exit where they came from blocking their path. "Time to get this loudmouth to turn a bit down," Shion said taking her spear and making a little twirl with it. "Koga, I'll aim for his legs, if I hit him try to go for his face, you can use me as a jump pat to get up to his face," She said before she moved with quite a lot of speed to the Monkey King. Taking her spear in both hands she charged at him before making a small jump and smalling her spearhead right in the leg and down to his foot of the monkey king, who fell to his knee lowering himself quite a bit. "KOGA NOW!" she said to him giving him the space to attack.

ACTION: use Dimension Stampede On the Monkey King

ID: 175234 | BD: 6 | HIT | 16*15= 240 | 240 - 50 = 190
                      CD 9 | + 4 ENERGY

-16 Energy House Buff | + 4 Energy Recovery | 190 Damage to Monkey King

HATE 0 || Koga // HP: 600/600 // EN: 60/60 // DMG: 13 // EVA: 0 // MIT: 36 // ACC: 4 BRN: 24 // BLT: 24 // FALN: 4 // REGN: 10
HATE 2 || Azhoda //  HP: 880/880 // EN: 72/88 // DMG: 16 // MIT: 89 // REC: 4 // HM: 4

Monkey King // HP: 60/250 // MIT: 50 // Dmg: 240 
                            On MD rolls of 9 or 10, AoE 120 damage.

@Koga

Edited by Azhoda
MATH

Koga looked over as Azhoda as she tapped her new armor, the metal noisily clanking as she disturbed it. "Oh nice, I got myself, some new armor too," Koga replied, pulling up his sleeves to show off the black leather bracers tied to his wrists. "I actually have some MIT for once." At least taking a hammer to the face wouldn't hurt as much now.

Before long, the two hunters had found their prey. Shion went down into the craggy basin first, Koga following right after, his boots splashing in the shallow pool of water as he landed. No sooner had their feet hit the ground did a loud roar announce the arrival of the boss.

Koga nodded after Shion told him the plan. "Let's do it."

The two charged forward, Koga lagging behind just a bit, to give Az the room she needed to do her job. A quick thrust from her, and the Monkey King fell to his knee with another loud roar.

"Koga, now!"

Koga was already moving before Shion finished her cry. The man rushed up behind her, planting his feet onto her back before leaping into the air. With a loud cry, the swordsman span through the air, drawing his blade in a deadly arc as he did so. The blade gleamed crimson for a moment before the black-clad wolf landed behind the monkey. The boss burst into a fine cloud of crimson, Koga returning to Azhoda's sight as he sheathed his weapon. "It's definitely not coming back from that one," he reported.

@Azhoda

Spoiler

Koga
HATE: 0 || HP: 600/600 // EN: 60/60 // DMG: 13 // EVA: 0 // MIT: 36 // ACC: 4// BRN: 24 // BLT: 24 // FALN: 4 // REGN: 10

Azhoda
HATE 2: ||  HP: 880/880 // EN: 72/88 // DMG: 16 // MIT: 89 // REC: 4 // HM: 4

Monkey King >>DEAD<<
HP: 0/250 (60 -93) // MIT: 50 // Dmg: 240 
On MD rolls of 9 or 10, AoE 120 damage.

ID: 175887
BD: 6 (2 +4) >>Iai hits!<<
DMG: 13 x 11 = 143 -50 = 93 >>The Monkey King dies<<

Edited by Koga

Shion looked as Koga boosted off her as she helped him to get even higher as well. Seeing him jump up and taking his weapon right for the monkey king was a great few from down here. As the boss disappeared Shion looked at there it was standing just before staring for a bit then looked at her energy a bit confused and worried. "Um... that's new for me, Not even half of my Energy is gone. It's good, but new..." she said calmly and clearly completely back to the woman Koga met before. She held her spear on one hand and planted into the ground, The sun shined right between the leaves of the canape here and right onto Shion, who covered her eyes a bit, as well as her armour, reflected off some of the sun. "Well that was fast, two hits eliminated the boss,  your damage has been increased quite a bit. Taking in the new equipment you have and you having the Katana as well, I would say you are on par with my damage nearly."

Shion made a book appear from her hand and looked into it for a bit, the front of the book reads, 'Field Boss information'. so it was clear where Shion got all her information from. "So, Queen, Check," she said flipping threw the pages, "Minotaurus and Avalance, leaving Floor 5, 6, 7 and 9 and 10, Floor 5 to 7 is gonna be easy," She flipped to the last few pages before stopping and pointing at something inside the book "The Cerberus is gonna be easy too, One good AoE and he is dead as well, Ah! the Banshee from Floor 10 that is a bit of a challenge," she said is focused on the book, "Oh sorry," She smiled to look up at Koga, "its good to have you back," she said before looking back at the book.

@Koga

Koga chuckled a little at Shion's observation, "We've levelled quite a bit haven't we?" the man said as he glanced over at his energy bar. More than four fifths left. Real good.

Koga thought back to the last time he'd seen Shion. Minotaurs? That was a long time ago. Lots of bosses and lots of dead mobs since then. His thoughts were interrupted as Shion began to go through her checklist of bosses. "Thanks, it was...real good to see you again, Shion," he replied. She was one of the first friendly faces he'd seen since he came back to the living world. "I see you've still been hunting down the floor bosses, huh? Hows it been going?" That seemed like Azhoda. Always going through her long, never ending list of objectives. It wasn't a bad thing necessarily. A lot of the time, it was actually quite helpful. Koga did worry though, that she didn't live enough.

@Azhoda

She looked up from her book again and stared at Koga for a bit, as he seemed to Thank her but for what was to her a mystery as she was in good spirits to have someone capable around again.  Answering his question, however, made Shion think of what has she been doing. "Um... I can't say I made many improvements. Only ended up killing the boss on floor four and well after that Kind of went on a hunt for materials and items." She thought a bit thinking about who she met that day, "Ah that reminds me, you probably gonna like the people that helped me gathering stuff, NIGHT and Zajcica or Yuki if it's up to her." She remembered the promise she made with NIGHT to maybe take her out for a quest she was planning and how she was now actually thinking about taking Koga with her as well.

"Hey, Koga, would you be okay if you joined me and NIGHT for something, as I was planning to ask her to help me out with a quest I had my eyes on." She asked him as she was getting ready to leave this area again. Knowing the quest and how it would go she may need someone else as well. For sure if Koga joined they might need to prepare a little bit more then normal.

@Koga

Koga chuckled a little at Shion's mention of gathering. "Yeah, well, that's how it goes around here." He hated gathering as much as the next person. Going for walks and hikes was one thing, but actively searching for something for hours and never seeing it was another entirely.

"Hey, I didn't know you knew NIGHT," Koga said upon hearing the name, a look of surprise on his face. And wait..."Wait, hold on, did you say Yuki? As in Yukiro? Guy a bit younger than me, taller, white hair?" he asked almost frantically. If she knew Yuki, maybe she knew where he'd been, where Koga could find him and then they could finally talk. They needed to talk.

At the mention of another quest, and certainly more things kill, Koga perked up slightly. "Yeah, I'm down. What's the job?" Immediately to the details, just like always. It'd be good to work with his two friends, together.

@Azhoda

Shion looked a bit confused hearing that he was spooked by hearing the name Yuki that it caught her a bit of guard, "No." She said cold looking slightly confused as he spoke of the description of his Yuki. "I'm talking about a girl, smaller than me, pink hair, and is a tank. the only thing that is right in that whole description is that she is probably younger than you," She said monotone staring at him as he spoke like a mad man. But Koga was probably used by the lack of emotions shown by Shion as she talked, it's all about the facts for her.

Once they got back on track Koga asked about the quest, "Oh just a simple one, on floor 13. Something called Cleansing the Corruption. Rumours have it that after an event the boss turned good by some actions of the players and a new quest erupted where you help the Boss of that event to defeat the corruption still lingering over the floor. You would have to fight your way past some monsters and in the end fight a boss. Someone I knew took part in this event boss and told me that it was really a weird event as the killed players got back to life, even some of the strongest Tier 3 Tanks died in this event boss. But Now as one of the two event bosses has become good, it kind of made a branching path where you can help out cleaning up the mess the Event boss made." She sighed and looked at the path, "Well that is what I heard, all I care about is the reward at the end of this quest, as all bosses you could fight, drop something different." She said to him

@Koga

Koga's shoulders fell and the man suddenly looked smaller as he Az answered him. "Ah, nevermind then. Forget I said anything." Koga wasn't sure what he'd expected. Yuki was probably neck deep in some swamp somewhere or something, as far away from civilization and other players as he could be, killing anything within his sight. Unlikely Shion, or anyone for that matter, would run into him.

Shion's explanation of the quest, on the other hand, was met with express interest, albeit a good amount of confusion. "That sounds...complicated, to be honest, but just point me in the direction of what needs killing, and I'm all over it." Koga gave a nod of determination. Whichever boss they'd have to fight, the three of them could take it down, there was no doubt about that. "Do you have any idea what the reward is by the way?" Koga didn't really care too much about quest rewards beyond collecting them for fun, which Shion should certainly know by now. He was just there for the exp and near death experiences.

@Azhoda

Shion looked a bit confused at Koga as he seemed to get a bit down at hearing that she was meaning someone else completely, but she was not one to pry at these sort of things and reacted quite cold, "Suit yourself then," she said to him with her soft and yet cold almost stabbing kind of tone. It was probably by now quite normal to her the combination of Shion's caring but the near-frozen tone of her voice as well that he probably already knew how Shion would react if she really cared and how she showed her love to others, fist first. But at least she cared in her own way even if it is hard to spot for some people. 

Koga then asked for the reward from the quest and Shion held her hand close to her chin for a moment, "um... well it depends really, I believe there are two routes you can take, a long and short one. The longer one is more dangerous but also has a change of giving a hell of extra loot, but also to spawn a hidden boss. The short route has no extra rewards but at the end of both routes, you have to fight a boss. I believe it's based on a random calculation from the player that enters fist, and doing so spawns one of the four bosses we can fight. All of them are dangerous in their own way, some just ignore Mitigation and another has like the highest damage ever that it would even kill a tank if they wanted. But depending on the boss, we will get the last hit reward I believe at the end depending really. More than that I really dont know to be honest." She said going on for a quite bit sounding a bit higher in her voice as she explained it, almost at she was explaining something she was excited about.

@Koga

Koga winced a little at Shion's cold, dismissive demeanor. To be fair, it was exactly the kind of reaction he'd expect from the woman, and even if she had tried to dig a little deeper, he wouldn't have said why. Still, couldn't she stand to be just a little warmer?

Koga stared blankly for a moment as Shion tried to explain the quest which only got more and more confusing withe very passing second. Clearly, she was very interested in this quest as her voice went several octaves higher, but goddamn if Koga even knew what she was going on about anymore. Not that he wasn't interested, it was just that his pea-sized brain couldn't keep up anymore. When the red-haired lady finally finished, the blank staring continued. "Ya know what, maybe just point me at the thing you need me to kill and we'll go off that." Different paths? Extra loot but extra bosses? Bosses that ignore MIT? And it was all random? When the hell did this game become a Rogue-like?

@Azhoda

Shion looked at her Menu for a bit and nodded, "Sounds easy enough, Alright so just listen to my instructions, I'll keep them simple so you can understand them. Just say it if you can't keep up and I'll try to explain is slower so you could," She said almost sounding like an insult but she took her spear finally putting it away and getting ready to leave for the next thing she was planning to do. "Well... It is quite early still, So how about it, we got time. I message someone and then we leave for floor 13," She said as they were standing in the jungle still as a bit of low hanging mist was settling in.

She then sighed and grabbed his hand and pulled him with her, she took him for a little bit by the hand not knowing that she was even grabbing his hand and pulling him along. Shion has done this quite a bit before only to either push him or grab his shoulder or arm, never his hand. Once Koga was caught up with her she lets him go, She was going straight for the teleporter in the main settlement where it probably should take them to the floor Shion was planning to go to. going to the teleporter and giving a smile "Come on let's go, I message her once we get there." She said to him before she teleported out.

Thread Summary

@Koga<<Monkey Agility>> || 3 SP Quest || 2 SP Thread Reward + Bonus || 200 Col
@Azhoda: <<Monkey Agility>> ||3 SP Quest || 3 SP Thread Reward + Bonus + Slime Farm || 200 Col

Edited by Raidou
Approved via Raidou