[F1-PP] Clearing the Air From Which We Breathe! (Earning a living)

Giving another chuckle, hearing him laugh was nice. "I feel like I and Anna would have teamed up in the kitchen to make all of you suffer from the weird creations we would have made. I remember making a steak, tuna salad sandwich when I was younger and Eruda's face when she ate it was comical. I think mom gave it to the dog that we had at the time because it disappeared way too fast for her to have eaten it. I really think that Eruda would have been a huge daddy's girl, I and Anna would have been inseparable. I would really love to meet her..." Thinking of all the things that they could have done together, Freya gets distracted a bit. Clearing her throat now, she continues to look around the area for some spices to go with this fruit. "Hmm, Maybe a fruit salad..." saying as she tasted a couple of leaves with a weird face knowing that it wasn't what she was looking for. 

ID# 179066 results: Loot: 4, Fail!

Edited by Freya

Tapping his hands together for a moment after noticing some clung soot from the floor he had traveled from. "Sounds like it, I have no doubts that you and Anna would get along well. She's just as chipper. Actually, have you met Shiina?" Griswold paused for a moment. "A good way to describe her to you. Take a less, difficult Shiina and make her look like Setsuna but blonde." Griswold did his best to convey a mental image of Anna to his daughter. This was the best he could do without a portrait or something to show her. The realization after he spoke the words made things make a little more sense, maybe that's why he was so protective of them? Shaking his head to jiggle loose such weird thoughts. "Yeah fruit salad." Griswold comments as if he knew anything more than shoving fruit in a bowl and calling it a salad.

ID# 179078 results: Loot: 1, Failure!

Edited by Griswold

"Setsuna I have met but Shiina...the name sounds familiar but I can't place the face..." Looking back to Griswold now as he says his last comment to her. "Oh my god! You have never had Fruit Salad, have you? It's settled then, I will make it after I find this dam spice and we will share it. You will love it," she says as she gets to her knees now by this vibrant green colored bush. Testing the leave again her eyes light up. "YES!" She picks a hand full of these nutmeg leaves and nuts that are with them. Getting to her feet now as she walks to Griswold now. "I have everything I need. Let us get back to the quest giver's place so that I can put together a Fruit Salad! You are gonna love this..." she says quickly making her way toward the shop. She was really excited to cook for her father, and to see if she still had it in her to do so. This would prove a lot in her future shop. 

ID# 179080 results: Loot: 9+6=15, Success! YUS! 1*Material Gathered
Total Materials: 5/5 Complete of the Gathering

Edited by Freya

A harsh whistle as Freya darts away brings Vulcan up to meet the smith's call. He had obviously gotten into something, bits of charred grass and leaves stuck to his face that was slowly smoking. "You look like a delinquent. Did you have fun shoving your face in the cookie jar." Griswold chastised the creature brushing away the crap stuck to its lips and it matched what Freya just grabbed up. "Come boy." Griswold pats his side and starts to head off where Freya scattered away. Into the ragtag walls of Tolbana village, a tiny little hamlet and the very same he learned his profession. Freya vanishes into one of the buildings. Griswold presses his back to one of the walls and holds strong. He'd wait for her to wrap up, she didn't need him holding her hand anymore. That time had long passed by. But if for but a moment, he enjoyed the ability to pretend with her.

ID# 179089 results: Loot: 17, Success!

Edited by Griswold

Freya was in the building for a while as she kept fucking up. Ones that stood outside the building would hear "FUCK, AGAIN" or "THIS IS SHIT, DO OVER." Trying to help on the side "Honey, why don't you try this," responding with "SHUT THE HELL UP AND LET ME WORK." For some, this would be funny but for those in the kitchen with her, it was not so hilarious. At one point you hear some glass shatter and you hear "Did you just," responding with "IT SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE..." A good 20 minutes pass as Freya finally walks out with 2 separate dishes, one that she made for specifically later and the other that was basic but made separately to eat now with her father. Putting the special one away now as she tosses the key up in the air and catches it, she sets it in her pocket to figure out later. Sitting on a bench next to this shop she says "Ready to make your taste buds dance?" she says patting the bench next to her with the nicely mixed Fruit Salad in hand with 2 forks. 

Crafting Attempt 1
ID# 179090 results: Craft: 2, Fail!

Crafting Attempt 2
ID# 179094 results: Craft: 3, Fail!

Crafting Attempt 3
ID# 179098 results: Craft: 4, Fail!

Crafting Attempt 4
ID# 179100 results: Craft: 8, Fail! LD: 12, Salvaged the Material...

Crafting Attempt 5
ID# 179101 results: Craft: 12, Success! YEET!

Name: Fruit Salad
Profession: Cook
Roll ID: 179101
Roll Result: CD:12, LD:14
Item Type: Snack
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Loot Dice 3
Post Link: Here
Description:
A perfectly mixed sweetness with raspberries, blackberries, and apple slices mixed with fluffy whipped cream. Drizzled on the top with nutmeg powder. Something that seemed oddly weird together, made a unique tasting snack that makes your taste buds go wild.
Edited by Freya

Through an exchange, Griswold can only make out little bits of, the girl was having a fiasco it seemed. He could not help but smile a bit hearing her tear the place asunder. Just like her old man. The forge master thought to himself. Some time passes and Vulcan seems to be as mischievous as ever, setting fire by accident one of the fence posts he was leaning against. To an NPC's dismay who douses it with a bucket of water and pays the familiar a glare. Freya returns to a slightly smoking flame familiar and a smith shaking his head. Reluctantly Griswold chokes out "s-sure."

He was a man of meats and loaves of bread, grains, and what have you. Salads were not quite his forté. But for the sake of being supportive, in the very same way, he had been with Anna. He'd try it, unsure what to expect...

They sit and eat the Fruit Salad, Griswold didn't make a back face so she knew it was okay but she could tell that this wasn't something that he would normally be eating if he had a choice. Finishing it up she smiles as the dish evaporates into nothing and with a chuckle she says "Okay so it's not something you're interested in but to be honest it wasn't that bad. When I get my shop up and running I will make something more that will fit your style of food." She leans her head against his arm with a sigh. She rather enjoyed herself today, and this day turned out like she would have hoped. "Oh here is your hammer back, thank you for a great day and I really look forward to spending more time with you now that I know. I will try hard to remember what I forgot about you and Anna. I would wish nothing more than to know just that." Taking out his hammer returning it to him she stays leaned against his arm just a bit longer with her eyes closed before they parted their ways for the day. Freya now had work to do, her shop awaits.

Returns Griswold's Warhammer:
Reinforced Chisel Head [Tierless/Perfect/Trinket] (+3 Loot Dice)

Thread Completion:

Freya:
3*SP (1 Quest Completion, 1 Page Count, 1 Event Bonus)
Shop Key Obtained
Cooking Profession Title
8*T1 Materials (1 Unused Material, 5 Quest Completion, 2 From Griswold)
A Perfect T1 Fruit Salad

Name: Fruit Salad
Profession: Cook
Roll ID: 179101
Roll Result: CD:12, LD:14
Item Type: Snack
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Loot Dice 3
Post Link: Here
Description:
A perfectly mixed sweetness with raspberries, blackberries, and apple slices mixed with fluffy whipped cream. Drizzled on the top with nutmeg powder. Something that seemed oddly weird together, made a unique tasting snack that makes your taste buds go wild.

Griswold:
2*SP (1 Page Count, 1 Event Bonus)

Simmone The Treasury:
400*Col for Page count