[F1-PP] Memories Reborn into Reality!

Freya was having trouble sleeping, restless tossing, and turning causing her eyes so open. Glancing at the time it was 2 AM in the morning. Looking through the dark and her sleeping sister wishing that could be her right now. With a small sigh, she gets up out of bed and silently walks out the door opening it slowly and shutting it carefully. Making her ways slowly through the beginning town with her hands in her pocket. Wearing just a tee shirt and jeans... nothing for protection. Her vision starts to blur... "Dam it not now," she says angrily and starts to run. Finding a larger building that looks vacant enough. A cackled chuckle in the back of her mind... Setting her back against the wall, as her hands ball into fists. Her vision goes black and a scene of imagery forms...

A shadow laying on the ground being drug from her...her screaming "LET HIM GO...GIVE HIM BACK..." Tears running down her face as a black-haired male and a blond hold her in place. A redhead in the distance...Laughing...The shadow on the ground drug through the darkness away from Freya. "You will be joining him shortly my dear," the blond saying to her right. Feeling her head get smashed from behind...Freya's sight comes back...

"STOP SHOWING ME THAT..." Freya screams into the darkness from behind the building. "THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO, THERE GONE..." A burning in her chest as she feels the impact of her memory. Anger fills her from head to toe and she punches the building that she was leaning against. Her breathing gets heavy... she couldn't gain her breath back. Her vision keeps switching between the images in her memory and she stumbles, pulling back from the building. Walking backward, her back hits the fence that surrounds the safe zone. Scooting her back down the fence, pulling knees to her chest...Holding her head with her hands...forehead lands against her knees as she feels her eyes switch over to dilation now. "Get out of my head..." she says in a mumble as another cackled chuckle in her head presents itself... 

Spoiler

Freya
Level: 19
HP: 380/380
EN: 38/38

Stats:
Damage: 11
Mitigation: 8
Evasion: 1
Accuracy: 3

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Life Taker (T1/Perfect/2HBA): Damage 3
Armor: Swifter (T1/Perfect/Light Armor): Mitigation 2, Evasion 1
Misc: Bringer (Tierless/Perfect/Trinket): Accuracy 3

Skills:
Two-Handed Battle Axe [Rank 5]

Extra Skills:
Concentration

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal*1
Resistance Plate - Lily (T1/Perfect/HA): Mitigation 27

Edited by Freya

The candles lit in the orphanage glowed a soft yellow with the white pearls going down the side of it. Each one was carefully placed on every windowsill to give a gentle glow to the outside world. There he be resting in a dreamless sleep. Those dreamless states were unfortunate for him as they never included anything at all. Only his name was recognized but how he got here was something he hadn’t recalled. It wasn’t a dreamless anymore as the sudden noise and yelling caused him to wake up from his slumber. Hazily, he looked around and tilted his head slightly. Where in the good gracious was that noise coming from? The time on his HUD displayed 2:30 AM and he frowned. Perhaps it was some people loafing around causing trouble. With a huff, he stumbled out of bed to get dressed.

Once properly dressed, he was out the door to hear the noise growing and then going quiet. He had his gear on and opened the door. Glasses slipped down his nose as he shouted looking around. Knock it off! The kids are tryin to sleep for fuck SAKE!” He peered around. Of course, if anyone was going to wake up those kids, it was him.

Spoiler

Name: Rin Akagi
Level: 1
HP: 20/20
EN: 2/2

Stats:
Damage: 2

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Hell Breaker [T1/Rare/+2 ACC] 2 H Battle Axe
Armor: Vanity Armor
Misc:

Skills:
2H Battle Axe [Rank 1]

Extra Skills:

Mods:

Battle Ready Inventory:
Starter Battle Potion*3
Requires Extended Weight Limit 1
Requires Extended Weight Limit 2
Requires Extended Weight Limit 3
Obtained via Item Stash (Housing)
Obtained via Dimensional Backpack

Housing Buffs:

Guild Hall Buffs:

Scents of the Wild:

Wedding Ring:

Freya instantly looks up glaring. Her body full of rage and she was unable to think correctly. Her first reaction was picking up a pebble and throwing it in the direction of the voice. She hears the rock clash against the garbage can now and she gets to her feet. Taking out her scythe now she peers into the darkness seeing a man. "This is a very bad time...Leave now and maybe I'll let you..." Her voice was a bit deeper than she wanted but she had never talked while being in this state of mind before so it made some sense. She was fighting against her urge to attack this innocent. "No, I will not..." she says struggling to change back. Her sister was the only one who had managed to calm her down. She felt like every bone in her body was on fire right now as her eyes were now fully dilated, she closes her eyes trying but was unable to. "Please just leave...I don't want to hurt you..." After that, she thought the only way to not have something happen that she would regret was to leave herself. With her scythe in hand, she drags it on the ground behind her and runs past the guy, bumping into his shoulder.

Watching the female speak in a variety of tones confused the man. Having woke up from a deep sleep, he was generally always confused after waking up like this. A frown appeared as she pulled out her weapon. Exactly what was she going to do with a weapon in the middle of town? His bright orange hair was radiant as he stepped out a bit in the dimly lit doorway. His foot stuck out as she rushed by him and bumped him. Oops. His orange eyes would look down at the strange girl and he spoke. “Rude.” He was going to call her more choice things but decided that swearing at an orphanage was bad, despite already doing it once.

He didn’t offer a hand or anything of the sort as he watched her on the ground. “Perhaps you should look where you are going next time.” He didn’t see her as she was in the cast of his shadow but she could see him. He shook his head and spoke again. “I’ll get the guards next time…”

She lays on her back now...Weapon on the ground next to her. She starts to reach for it but then she sees the man's face. Her eyes focus back to normal as blinks her eyes a couple of times staring at him. She didn't know how but he seemed familiar. Her mind becomes a bit clearer now, as the voice vanished in her head for now. Putting her weapon away now as she realized she was in town. Sitting up she puts her back against the building. "I'm sorry if I woke you, dude...Wait you tripped me...Why did you trip me what the hell did I do this time..." These last 5 minutes she had not a clue what happened. She looked at the man again with an angrily confused look. The red hair of his, her mind shoots back to the shadow figure...she closes her eyes now as the man on the ground that was a shadowed body becomes colored...The redhead looking like the man standing in front of her. Cackled chuckling in her head again with the small revealing of the ongoing memory bits and pieces at a time. Her eyes start to water up now seeing his face and her chest begins to feel heavy against a weight that can't be seen. "God I'm sorry..."She tries to wipe her tears away now unsure why she was crying now.

What exactly was happening here? He moved slightly to cast light on the girl who had started crying randomly and he shook his head. This girl had to be bipolar to go from screaming and ranting to crying in seconds. He took a second to recollect his thoughts before engaging in conversation with her again. “Could… you stop just for a second?He did his best to control the situation. He watched her and then spoke once more. “I don’t know why you are sorry or why you are crying. You were just loud. Its not like we fucked and this is the end outcome. Jeeze.” He shook his head and then he addressed her previous questions.

Perhaps if you weren’t raging like a lunatic in the back of the orphanage and bump into me trying to get away, I wouldn’t have to be a dick.” He answered bluntly without much feeling. It was monotone for the most part as he sighed shaking his head. “Don’t go ranting around where there are kids.”

Before everything happened to her, she was not the one to cry...Everything was just so confusing and emotionally right now between the voice in her head that she dodn't have before all this and seeing the shadow who now revealed this person being drug away from her and all the feeling around that while it happened. She could feel that rage and sadness from that vision. After she catches her breath and sits there for a moment in silence trying to gather herself. After a few minutes she gets to her feet now and stands in front of this guy. "You were that guy I saw in my vision..." Vision right, it sounded weird but it was true. "I am sorry I had not a clue there was kids like that in this game. I was just trying to get somewhere silent... Wait I was over there how did I..." she looks where she remebered being before she lost controle. "Dam it..." she says angrily. "It happened again...Did I hurt you?" She poked his face to make sure he was real just to make sure... 

The wave of incoherent answers from the girl seemed to make him take a step back. He was all for personal space as she made him slightly a bit nervous now. With her lack of putting her words together and the way she spoke of visions, he was clearly spooked by her. The apology of the kids came but he wouldn’t acknowledge that since there hadn’t been any type of movement coming within the building. A sigh was given as he looked at her. “Listen. You can’t hurt someone in town. I don’t know where you came from but this is floor 1.He would cross his arms.

He cleared his throat and moved slightly to the side to enter the orphanage.You should consider going back to your home. It’s the dead middle of the night.” The fact she recognized him mystified him but he would still introduce himself. “I’m Rin. If you want to make it up to me, help with morning chores sometime.” Haha. He would escape doing that at least once a month. His hand extended out to her hoping to shake her hand.

Without any thought, she reaches out and takes Rin's hand to shake it with a smile. What came next scared the shit out of her. A cackled chuckle forms in the back of her head again right before her mind goes blank. Memories begin to form again, first, Rin laying on the ground, Freya was crying and yelling and crying at the players she now saw had orange icons above there head. A skip, a second memory flashes into her mind, Rin again. They were sitting by some waters edge, legs wrapped around each other, holding hands snuggling with one another...That feeling was breathtaking. Laughing and giggle as the cool breeze hits their face. Another skip...a frame of Freya in white, Rin standing in front of her, holding hands...the ring...

The entire time, while her memory was flashing back and skipping all Rin saw, was a blank stare as her hand grips his tighter, without knowing what she was doing. Freya had stopped breathing this time as her mind flashes back to reality. A large gasp of air as Freya looks to Rin trying to get catch her breath. Her chest feels tight now as she glances at Rin's hand, left first nothing then the right...a ring. The same ring...from split memory laps. What Freya did not realize till now was that her face was wet again...With no words...Freya sits on the bench behind the building and pulls out her ring that she knew Rin would recognize as his grandmothers. She sits staring at the ring between her fingers as she softly says "Rin..." her chest burns but that was all she could say as she let the tears fall now. 

Her demeanor kept changing to different emotions too quickly. The handshake was polite, but this was on a different scale for her after she had glimpsed at his hand. He couldn’t figure out why she was so different as to what was going on with her situation. Was this a manic episode of sorts? He was not too good with the whole exchanging of comforting words. The tear drops increased the worry in his face as he had no clue how to comfort someone who was an adult. He had an easier time helping kids. “Uh… so. Are you okay?” He watched her tear drops to her hand.

It was only a matter of time before he looked at her hand. It was a nice ring. A familiar one to him. But a ringing shocked his head a little bit causing an eerie reverberation to echo in the frontal lobe. He hissed slightly as he placed the base of his palm against his forehead. What was that?! His eyes fluttered a second as a vague memory of laughter came about.

Closing her eyes she tries to focus on the now, wasn't sure how to do that given all the memories that have been slipping through but she was still going to try. Taking a deep breath, she suddenly hears Rin give out a small noise as she looks up at him. He is holding his head and a small smile forms over her face now. He looks exactly as she felt when she started regaining her memories back. Now that she thought about it, knowing what happened to her, something similar must have happened to him to get his bag logged erased or forgotten. "That has been happening to me for weeks since I got back. You wonder if I'm okay, well if you just experienced what I have been, then it's only going to get worse." With a slight glance back down to her hand and the ring inside her palm. Standing up now she walks to stand in front of Rin. "This doesn't belong to me, anymore." She takes Rin's hand and places the ring in his grasp, folding his fingertips around it. "I know you can't remember anything, and for me to keep such a precious thing of yours would be very unfair. I remember enough to know that I was once upon a time...In love with you but right now... I have not a clue what's going on with my feeling or my life right now." She knew that what she just said might have been a giant bomb waiting to explode at any given time but she needed him to know. 

The words of the female before him seemed to be garbled by the sensation of a high-pitched ring. A frown was given as it was uncomfortable to him. Then his heart dropped as the circular metal piece sat in his hand. It was familiar. Too familiar. The echoes of his grandmother’s ring just filled his mind as he started to understand that his memories were robbed. Who exactly was this person before him? It was an eerie look that crossed his face as he started to become angry and confused at the same time.

In love with him? What was she going on about? He would remember that he was in love, right? His head throbbed from pain as he spoke to her. Who are you?” He frowned looking at her. The response she was giving was not matching up as to why he was feeling this excruciating headache followed by questions of what part of his past did she figure out on him.

Seeing Rin in so much pain now, she knows what he was going through. Standing in front of him now she grips both of his wrists in his hands. "I could say it doesn't matter but that wouldn't be the truth. Close your eyes Rin, take slow deep breaths," she guides Rin to the bench and makes him sit down. Sitting next to him, "Do as I say and the pain and ringing will eventually stop, and then we can talk. Concentrate on slow deep breaths." Freya was going through similar pain that he was now but she had help to control. With her pain came anger though and she wouldn't wish that on anyone. Freya knew that being here right now wasn't helping but there was definitely something to be said if Rin was the one who walked out those doors to catch Freya in one of her explosive fits. Placing her hand on his shoulder hoping that Rin would take her advice, it helps her and she knew if Rin just tried it would do the same for him.

Adjustments to the brain were simply not comprehending. The signals were getting crossed with multiple signals firing at full speed. His synapsis was being overwhelmed by the illogical reasoning and the sensation of her touching him. When her hand touched his shoulder, he jerked back from it like hot embers touching him. His orange eyes would look up at her as the pulsation struck him repeatedly. Every pulse caused a sequence of colors to produce entering his thoughts but causing him immense pain. “Don’t touch… me” He groaned as he stumbled back to the arch doorway.  His own hand waved her off trying to balance himself away.

Ragged breathing came soon after he made it to the doorway. The exposure of seeing the ring caused such an adverse reaction, the Nerve Gear could malfunction due to the rapid heartrate that he was exposing himself to. Throat began to dry as he tried to swallow a large amount of air. It seemed like he was truly dying. What was happening? “Go away.” He croaked trying to open the door.

Seeing Rin's breathing get worse and he freaked a bit when Freya touched him. He was getting worse by the second. Seeing him try to make his way toward the door, he nearly falls a few times. "DAM IT RIN LISTEN TO ME!" She runs and stands in front of the door, blocking him from going inside. "What you feel right this second, I have been going through this just as you have. The only difference is I become a completely different person through my mind itself. I am not going to leave you like this. So just breathe dam it. Close your eyes and breathe Rin...Please." She wasn't going to leave him like this because she knew what it was like. "I am a friend Rin, that is trying to help. You may not think it now, hell I barely know it myself but please listen to me." Her voice crackles a bit as she feels a tear down her face, looking into Rin's eyes with sincerity in hers.

Edited by Freya

The words weren’t coherent for him to understand. It was legitimately words that seemed foreign to him. They registered but he couldn’t seem to answer her. Instead, he pushed her away with his hands trying to escape this person who caused him pain. Pain and anger started to set in as he shouted. “I don’t know who you are!He shouted at her. A vein started to pulsate next to his temple showing the pressure was starting to get to him. His mouth was dry. This was something he was starting to regret ever coming out to see who was making noise. Damn it. Why do I have to care about this? He groaned sitting down against the doorway.

Hand reached up and clicked the entrance to push open. This motion caused him to lay on his back as the door swung open. He laid there for a second absorbing the cool ground trying to focus to no avail.
“What the FUCK is this ridiculous pain?” He muttered. His eyes looked up at the female before him trying to understand who she was. But it was not her, but it was? It was a gentler version of her staring down at him with a smile. His eyes focused and then he closed them trying to understand what she was doing or what was happening. This was becoming a blur to him.

• 2 weeks later...

Freya gets pushed out of the way as Rin practically falls to the ground now. Sliding to his back as the door slides open now. She stares at him for a moment in concern before turning away, placing her back against the wall right outside the door. She slides down to the ground now, saying "I will wait for you to get your head out of your ass so we can have a calm conversation. I will stay here all day if I have to..." She sits there in silence now staring up at the stars in the sky. This was one thing she loved doing except on a rooftop closer to the darkness above. Thoughts start to flow through her mind again. 

Another small memory pops into her head again. Freya was laying in bed, the sun had just come up, shining through what looked like an Inn window of sorts. Freya's eyes open as she sees Rin laying next to her, chest exposed. The feelings she felt then were strong. Nothing was said, just Rin opening his eyes with a smile on his face. Gazing into each other's eyes, like nothing else mattered. They were both happy, as they kiss and just lay in bed for a while... Freya's vision becomes hers again as she realized now that a tear had fallen again. "I am sorry Rin for pushing this. I will stop because I guess with everything, you really don't remember me. It makes this hurt even more, that I have these memories of us that you do not... I am sorry Rin. I just wanted you to remember me." 

Sitting still as she pulls her knees to her chest. The feeling she has or had for him were still there and still very confusing. Even more so as she keeps getting flashbacks of a life that she barely knew. She could not force Rin to remember anything especially if he didn't want to even try. Her heartfelt damage beyond repair even though she has tried to fix it with another guy that she had somehow formed feelings for. She started to think of why this was happening to her. Was she being punished for fucking up beyond forgiveness. Getting married too young... Every memory that has been brought back into her mind makes her know that everything with this guy laying next to her happened. The question was... Did it actually happen if she was the only one remembering it or was it all in her head? Without looking at Rin she says "I have not slept for weeks and I am sorry for even bringing you into this. I just thought that maybe just maybe, at a very slim chance, you may have remembered at least my face..." She didn't know how to help him, she didn't know how to fix the damage she caused. She just sat there now in silence. 

"Let's just start with Freya, my name is Freya..." leaning her head against the wall now she feels very uneasy like she wanted to barf. Her life was so fucked up right now and that small inch of hope that she was hanging to by a thread...was no longer there. Like every time before in her real-life out of the game, she started to bottle up her feelings. It was better this way... She had to find that place again where nothing truly mattered to her, and she gave a shit about nothing.