[PP-22] A Call to Arms «Witch of the West»

Witch of the West

Wandering about the guild hall, Freyd was reviewing various reports of mob activity throughout the explored floors when one caught his attention.

"Flying monkeys?  Seriously?"  His gaze rolled upward to catch the underside of his cowl.  He'd complain about the eastern penchant for borrowing and adapting western classics, if it wasn't exactly the same thing in reverse that had attracted him to anime and SAO in the first place.  "I wonder if all it will take to beat the boss is a bucket of water..."

Sighing, Freyd called up the guild roster, looking to see who he hadn't met yet.  There were a few new arrivals, but his attention focused on some of the older members first.  They might take offense if he ran off with the newbies without having bothered to introduce himself to them first.  It was simply a matter of courtesy.  Having made his choices, he could already hear the tin man references coming his way.

To: @Griswold @Gaius @Freya

Our neighbours in the Forest of Memories are getting uppity again.  I mean the ones with the winged monkeys.  If you're up for a bit of a frolic, meet me outside the main entrance in two hours and we'll go put them back in their place.

Freyd consumes: Liquor of Light | Damage III  [168169-2]

Freyd, The Whisper in Shadows | HP:1550/1550 | EN:167/167 | DMG:23 | MIT:79 | EVA:2 | ACC:4 | KEEN 1 | ABS.ACC | LD:5 | BH:77

Spoiler

Name: Freyd, The Whisper in Shadows
Level: 76
HP: 1550/1550
EN: 167/167

Stats:
Damage: 20 (+3)
Mitigation: 79
Evasion: 2
Accuracy: 4
BH:77
Abs.Acc

Keen 1
LD:5

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Grave Injustice (T3-2HSS, ACC 1, Keen 1, Abs. ACC)
Armor: Skirmisher's Garb (T3 LA, MIT 2, EVA 1)
Misc: Night Shades (T3-Trinket, ACC 3)

Skills:
2H Straight Sword [Rank 5]
Light Armor [Rank 5]
Searching [Rank 4]
Battle Healing [Rank 5]
Parry [Obtained]
Energist [Obtained]
Charge [Rank 5]
Extended Mod Limit R3 [Obtained]
Hiding [Rank 3]

Extra Skills:
Disguise
Familiar Mastery: Fighter 3
Survival
Meditation

Mods:
Precision
Finesse - Rank 3
LA Athletics
Ferocity
LA Sprint and Acrobatics
Night Vision
Vengeful Riposte

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystals*5
Gungnir Shard: Haniel's Modesty (T3 Perfect HP Rec [Instant]*5
Flash of Rejuvenation (Mass HP Rec [Instant] (+30*Tier HP)*5
Fruit-Infused Tea (T3 HP Recovery)*5
Imugi's Inspiration (T3 Mass HP Recovery)*5
Mega-Duper... Sauce (Antidote 3)*5
Samael's Pride (T3-2HSS, VO 1, HOLY 1, FLN 1)*1

Housing Buffs:
Rested: -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat
Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 20% (rounded down)
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Item Stash: +1 Battle Ready Inventory Slot
Delicious: Turn 3 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Feast. A Feast contains 6 portions of the food items sacrificed.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Skylight (Searching): +1 Rank to the Searching skill.
Angler: +1 material gained when fishing
Advanced Training: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]
Multipurpose: Gain +1 to LD, Stealth Rating, Stealth Detection, or Prosperity to one post in a thread. Can be applied after a roll
Decor [Potted Tanabata Bamboo Tree]: This buff affects the player and their choice of up to two party members.

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild:
Kumatetsu Statue: +1 Base Damage for a thread

Wedding Ring: n/a

His delivery made to the hall with the intention to wander around a bit, maybe on like floor 8. Last time he got lost and was a tad eager to figure it out. Those mushrooms worked alright for a glaze, the only thing that didn't give him intestinal trouble afterward. Receiving a message from a man labeled as Freyd, a twist of a brow. "Huh, well shit that couldn't have been better. Guess three rivers can wait." 

Flipping the screen open he composes a message back, and with a send off he removes a roll. Unwrapping the bread from white parchment and taking a heavy bite out of it, he takes a seat on the stairs slightly off the entrance. He'd wait for a reply, lifting his free hand causes his polearm to manifest. Resting it on his shoulder loosely with his arm dangling, across it with his off hand free.

To: Freyd

Count me in, I ain't doin' nothing. I'll be hanging out here until your good to go.

Gaius | HP:690/690 | EN:66/66 | DMG:16 | MIT:6 | H.M.:4 | LD:3

Spoiler

Gaius, The Sweeping Typhoon
Level: 33
HP: 690/690
EN: 66/66

Stats:
Damage: 16
Mitigation: 6
H.M.:4
LD:3

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Dragoon's Journey [2HAS] (T2/Perfect) Damage 2, Bleed 1
Armor: Dragoon's Plate MK. II [Heavy] (T2/Perfect) 1 Mitigation, 2 Heavy Momentum
Misc: Boar Hide Belt [Trinket] (T1/Perfect) [+3 Loot Dice]

Skills:
Two Handed Assault Spear [Rank 5]
Heavy Armor [Rank 3]

Extra Skills:
Disguise
Familiar Fighter R1

Mods:
Finesse Rank 3
Ferocity
Athletics

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal*1
Vocal Augmentation - Resonation [T1/Perfect/Support/Instant] +60 HP*2
Bird Seed (T2/Rare/Snack) Vitality 2*1

Housing Buffs:
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Tasty: Turn 2 identical food items into a Lesser Feast. A Lesser Feast contains 4 portions of the food items sacrificed.

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Wondering the halls of which were unknown to her, she walks through the long empty paths within the Guild Hall. Freya was trying to get a feel for the area that she never really took the time back when she first joined Firm Anima. Placing a hand on the edgings carved in the doors...so many doors that were very much empty. A chime of her HUD as she starts heading back downstairs. Stopping on the stair chase, she reads the message. Freyd...having not a clue who this was she slowly walks down the stairs. Glancing up from her HUD as she saw movement from below her. She noticed a man...The symbol that makes him known as Firm Anima. Closing her menu she takes 2 cautious steps forward looking around before saying "You wouldn't happen to be Freyd would you?" Taking a few more steps forward she takes to the railing, leaning against it with her arms folded across her chest waiting for a response from the strange-looking man.

Freya | HP:380/380 | EN:38/38 | DMG:11 | MIT:18 | EVA:1 | ACC:3

Spoiler

Freya
Level: 19
HP: 380/380
EN: 38/38

Stats:
Damage: 11
Mitigation: 18
Evasion: 1
Accuracy: 3

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Life Taker (T1/Perfect/2HBA): Damage 3
Armor: Swifter (T1/Perfect/Light Armor): Mitigation 2, Evasion 1
Misc: Bringer (Tierless/Perfect/Trinket): Accuracy 3

Skills:
Two-Handed Battle Axe [Rank 5]

Extra Skills:
Concentration

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal*1
Resistance Plate - Lily (T1/Perfect/HA): Mitigation 27

The metallic clanking of steel on steel, a heavy looking mallet bashing against glowing hot iron in sparks and flakes as they cool. A weapon being forged carefully with an object Raidou had found, pressing the etching of fire into it to his specifications. He tried to recall who used curved swords within the guild, unsure if it was meant for a guild member or for someone else the lad knew. Vulcan stirred as the metal shavings pooled upon the floor, lapping them up and keeping the place clean.

Blood carbonate alloy, Scarletite. A very strange metal, one that would hold the Cerberus power and store it. All that was left was to fit it for scabbard and pommel. The forgemaster stops as a message ring in. The list of who was about the message after some difficulty opening the damn menu, old man problems. "Little Freyja and that damnable idiot. Freyd though..." 

Griswold | HP:670/670 | EN:64/64 | DMG:9 | MIT:99 | ACC:2 | THRNS:36 | REC:2

Spoiler

Griswold, Fist of Anvil
Level: 32
HP: 670/670
EN: 64/64

Stats:
Damage: 9
Mitigation: 99
Accuracy: 2
THRNS:36
REC:2

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Reinforced Chisel Head [Tierless/Perfect/Trinket] (+3 Loot Dice)
Armor: Forgemaster's Rattlecage - Juggernaut [T2/Perfect/Heavy Armor] (Mitigation 3 [+54 Mitigation])
Misc: Titanic Wall - Foundation [T2/Perfect/Shield] Thorns 2 (36), REC 1

Skills:
One Handed Warhammer [Rank 1]
Block [Rank 3]
Heavy Armor [Rank 3]
Howl [Obtained]

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Fighter R3

Mods:
Mark
Shield Bash
Athletics (Heavy)

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal*1
Fist of Gaia - Incline [T1/Perfect/Warhammer] Taunt, Accuracy 2

Housing Buffs:
Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 20% (rounded down)
Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt

Guild Hall Buffs:

Scents of the Wild:
Tanos Statue: +15 Mitigation for a thread.

All of the guild members having answered his call, Freyd moved immediately to the business at hand.  Introductions were skipped.  They knew his name from the stats above his head and the name on the invite.  Repeating the obvious would prove redundant, and therefore wasteful.  

"Thank you for coming.  Let's walk and talk," he said, leading them out the door.  "It looks like one of the game designers was a little too enamored with the Wizard of Oz, and plunked a semblance of the Wicked Witch of the West just beyond the edge of our forest - flying monkeys and all.  Today's job is simple: we're the local pest control.  Raidou and others have taken care of this in the past, but today will be our turn."  The Whisper's strides were long and purposeful, moving them quickly towards the edge of the woods.  His cowl and face concealed most of his features, save the lower half of his face.  There were no smiles today.  

"I plan on just yelling insults at them, or, failing that, smearing myself in banana smoothie to get their attention.  Any that survive the first wave are yours to defeat.  Any questions?"

A rather dark looking fellow, another quiet type. This guild had way too many book worms, at least this one seemed partial to action. "Oh right, I think I saw that once. With the wardrobe and crap right?" he recalled incorrectly peeling his ass off the steps. A nice little pile of goons had formed, and pest control. A bit lame but Gaius could do with a way to stretch his legs. "Why not, No questions here. I get which end is the pointy one, should be as simple as that." he quipped keeping up with Freyd. "So there anything else to this? or we just spanking some crap for the hell of it. I mean I'm all game, but why. Are they like eating the roof or some shit?" Gaius could not help but wonder a bit what the point was, seemed like something else had to be more important. "Wait a second, isn't there a witch?" it dawned on him as his memory finally kicked into gear. "I fuckin' hate mages."

With the words the man in black spoke, her question was answered. Running down the rest of the stairs she quickly runs down the stair. Meeting up with Gaius and Griswold...Gaius says a few words. She didn't know if she should laugh at what Freyd said as it sounded funny but no emotions were shown. Very interesting as she follows behind him. Glancing to Gaius she smiles saying "What your not afraid of a little witchy action are you?" Chuckling a bit she glances at Griswold now. Her father that she barely knew, giving him a nod not sure what to say to him yet as it was a bit new to her. "Freyd, I am all for attacking and kicking ass but is there anything else that I could be doing to be helpful. Me being a low level right now, I would hate to get hit right now. I am not judging your ability or anything I just don't..want.. to die." She hoped that her words were not miss read by mistrusting. She made eye contact with Freyd to the best of her ability for a form of guidance to the situation.

A sword complete Griswold beat a path to the others, spinning a mallet in his clutches in heavy and massive blue cobalt plate armor. "Aye, Freyd was it. Griswold, but you know that already. Don't worry too harshly Freyja, he doesn't seem the type to have no game plan. I am bigger and tougher than I look." Griswold taps the front of his shield causing it to flicker in orange for a second. The recent rendition with Fenrir had left a lasting impression on the 6'9 tower of a man. Beneath the bucket on his head, a hidden squint as he looked to Gaius "You better listen unless you need to be reminded. You put my daughter in danger and I'll tan your ass. Keep your eyes peeled about the place, I've never fought the actual enemies but we are looking for these goofy little purple bottles that look like a night sky. There hidden behind cupboards and what not, last time a bookshelf."

Griswold changes from Reinforced Chisel Head (+3 Loot Dice) to Fist of Gaia - Incline [T1/Perfect/Warhammer] Taunt, Accuracy 2

Griswold | HP:670/670 | EN:64/64 | DMG:9 | MIT:84 | ACC:2 | THRNS:36 | REC:2 | TAUNT

"No worries, Freya.  I brought a sword that can't miss."  Conjuring Grave Injustice as they cleared the forest's edge, they could see the black tower looming at the apex of a nearby ridge.  Black dots circled tor like a swirling morass.  Freyd imagined a bombardment of banana peels raining down below, and shook the idea from his mind before Cardinal somehow got a hold of it.

"There's no point in waiting out here for all of them to swarm down on us.  We rush through them, take out their boss, and walk back out."

A flight of flying simians dove down upon them, their bizarre, circus-like attire garnering a raised eyebrow.  There was some credit due for attention to detail.  Two seconds, a flurry of slashes and an explosion of crystalline shards later, their way was cleared once more.  

"Lather, rinse, repeat.  We'll be fine."  Freyd raced forward without another work, his eyes peeled and ready for the next batch.

Spoiler

Calamity Disaster (x12 AoE +8 for hits): 20 EN - (Rested, Finesse 3) = 16 EN

ID #177475 | BD: 3+5=8 (hit).  Freyd deals (12*23=276-20=256) damage to Flying Monkey #1.
ID #177476 | BD: 1+5=6 (hit).  Freyd deals (12*23=276-20=256) damage to Flying Monkey #2.
ID #177477 | BD: 1+5=6 (hit).  Freyd deals (12*23=276-20=256) damage to Flying Monkey #3.
ID #177478 | BD: 6+5=11 (hit).  Freyd deals (12*23=276-20=256) damage to Flying Monkey #4.

Freyd, The Whisper in Shadows | HP:1550/1550 | EN:151/167 | DMG:23 | MIT:79 | EVA:2 | ACC:4 | KEEN 1 | ABS.ACC | LD:5 | BH:77

Gaius | HP:690/690 | EN:66/66 | DMG:16 | MIT:6 | H.M.:4 | LD:3
Freya | HP:380/380 | EN:38/38 | DMG:11 | MIT:18 | EVA:1 | ACC:3
Griswold | HP:670/670 | EN:64/64 | DMG:9 | MIT:99 | ACC:2 | THRNS:36 | REC:2

Flying Monkey  #1 | HP: 0/150 | DMG 70 (35 min) | MIT 20
Flying Monkey  #2 | HP: 0/150 | DMG 70 (35 min) | MIT 20
Flying Monkey  #3 | HP: 0/150 | DMG 70 (35 min) | MIT 20
Flying Monkey  #4 | HP: 0/150 | DMG 70 (35 min) | MIT 20

Sweeping the long glaive in his grasp off to one side and over his head in a twirl, a pressing wind building upon its edge. "Come on, live a little." He comments to Freya before his attentions shift to Freyd peeling a weapon out of the ether. "That's more like it, fuck all be all. No reason to try and count the beans..." The sentence breaks in two with a sudden lime green hue. Overhand heaving and one powerful missile punches through one on the horizon clean. With a thung it rattles in the wall of the respective tower, and one hefty lunge upward sees Gaius latched to it like an anchored in his tilt. From his slight rotation a grin and a shout "If it's dead it cant hurt you, got it memorized!?" followed with a laugh with his gemini given skill triggering, winds build in a ring around him. He was preparing to jump.

Spoiler

Freyd, The Whisper in Shadows | HP:1550/1550 | EN:151/167 | DMG:23 | MIT:79 | EVA:2 | ACC:4 | KEEN 1 | ABS.ACC | LD:5 | BH:77
Gaius | HP:690/690 | EN:52/66 | DMG:16 | MIT:6 | H.M.:4 | LD:3
Freya | HP:380/380 | EN:38/38 | DMG:11 | MIT:18 | EVA:1 | ACC:3
Griswold | HP:670/670 | EN:64/64 | DMG:9 | MIT:84 | ACC:2 | THRNS:36 | REC:2 | TAUNT

Dimension Stampede [x15] 17 EN - [Finesse 3] = 14

ID #177479 | BD: 9 (Damn it, you're supposed to miss)  vs. Elite Flying Monkey #1 dealing 17x15=255-35=220 DMG

Elite Flying Monkey  #1 | HP: 220/220 | DMG 90 (45 min) | MIT 35
Elite Flying Monkey  #2 | HP: 220/220 | DMG 90 (45 min) | MIT 35
Elite Flying Monkey  #3 | HP: 220/220 | DMG 90 (45 min) | MIT 35
Elite Flying Monkey  #4 | HP: 220/220 | DMG 90 (45 min) | MIT 35

Edited by Gaius

Freya sees Gaius run in and the reassurance from Freyd and Griswold. Freyd swipes an entire party out in one swing. Without hesitation now Freya pulls her weapon out with a small swirl as she runs toward they fight. With one swipe toward as many as she could in the next group that appears from the rafters. She hits all but one who flew off in a different direction than the others. "Dam monkey, you weren't lying they are legit flying monkeys," said with a small chuckle. Freya glances over to the shelf next to her and sees a banana laying there. "What the..." Freya quickly picks it up and hucks it at the one she missed just seconds ago. The banana hits the side of its head and it turns to Freya. "Now I hit them all..." she says with a small grin painted on her face. 

Spoiler

Freyd, The Whisper in Shadows | HP:1550/1550 | EN:151/167 | DMG:23 | MIT:79 | EVA:2 | ACC:4 | KEEN 1 | ABS.ACC | LD:5 | BH:77
Freya | HP:380/380 | EN:20/38 | DMG:11 | MIT:18 | EVA:1 | ACC:3
Griswold | HP:670/670 | EN:64/64 | DMG:9 | MIT:84 | ACC:2 | THRNS:36 | REC:2 | TAUNT

ID# 177480 results: Battle: 5+3=8 Hits! vs Elite Flying Monkey  #2, Dealing 154-35=119 Damage
ID# 177481 results: Battle: 3+3=6 Hits! vs Elite Flying Monkey  #3, Dealing 154-35=119 Damage
ID# 177482 results: Battle: 2 Miss! vs Elite Flying Monkey  #4

[0,0,1,0]Elite Flying Monkey  #2 | HP: 101/220 | DMG 90 (45 min) | MIT 35
[0,0,1,0]Elite Flying Monkey  #3 | HP: 101/220 | DMG 90 (45 min) | MIT 35
[0,0,0,0]Elite Flying Monkey  #4 | HP: 220/220 | DMG 90 (45 min) | MIT 35

Edited by Freya

One hearty blow as a maelstrom of flying feathered and furred beasts swirled around them. Freya and Gaius playing their part as Freyd decimate the first, with a bit of curiosity Griswold eyed his weapon. He had not forged it, and as such was interested in its make. It seemed powerful, and he was all for broadening his skills and reaching for a new alloy. The dragoon already rounding the tower while Freya was pushing through. Raising his shield in its flame, it takes a reflection in his eyes and the corners of his mouth. A stomp forward gives the ground a crack, and with it the same flame of his kin. Its origin as old fury was made to swell. "For victory." Griswold barked and lifted the wall, bull rushing through the pile with their ire drawn leaving a wake of flames behind him. 

Griswold casts Howl, -8 EN, +3 Hatred.

Most falter and avoid the fire, one finds moxie and aims to stop the rushing male. The attack connects with his shield and finds purchase before it's carried away upon a flaming wall.

Spoiler

Griswold | HP:625/670 | EN:56/64 | DMG:9 | MIT:84 | ACC:2 | THRNS:36 | REC:2 | TAUNT

ID #177483 | MD: 1, Missed vs. Griswold
ID #177484 | MD: 2, Missed vs. Griswold
ID #177485 | MD: 6, Hit vs. Griswold dealing 90-84=45 DMG, Receives 36 via Thorns

[0,0,1,3]Elite Flying Monkey  #2 | HP: 101/220 | DMG 90 (45 min) | MIT 35
[0,0,1,3]Elite Flying Monkey  #3 | HP: 101/220 | DMG 90 (45 min) | MIT 35
[0,0,0,3]Elite Flying Monkey  #4 | HP: 184/220 | DMG 90 (45 min) | MIT 35

Edited by Griswold

The others had jumped in an softened up the next bath, Gaius having felled one with a rather impressive blow and Freya having shown her worth with that scythe of hers.  it was the first time Freyd had seen someone use such a weapon.  As awkward as he might assume such an implement to be, while wielded in battle, she seemed to handle it well - and to good effect.  Griswold's mighty stature wasn't just for show, either. 

'A good group,' he said aloud, complimenting the others for their talents.

A wild series of stabs pierced the three remaining monkeys as they converged on Griswold.

"Sorry, big man.  I thought it best that we keep moving.  Go nuts on the witch when we get to her.  She'll go down fast."

The tower itself was relatively unprotected.  Evillene likely didn't want her pets fouling the nest.  It made their own task simpler, as they raced to the upper chambers to face her.

Spoiler

Calamity Disaster (x12 AoE +8 for hits): 20 EN - (Rested, Finesse 3) = 16 EN

ID #177486 | BD: 4+5=9 (hit).  Freyd deals (12*23=276-35=241) damage to Elite Flying Monkey #2.
ID #177487 | BD: 10 (Crit +2).  Freyd deals (12*25=300-35=265) damage to Elite Flying Monkey #3.
ID #177488 | BD: 8+5=13 (hit).  Freyd deals (12*23=276-20=241) damage to Elite Flying Monkey #4.

Freyd, The Whisper in Shadows | HP:1550/1550 | EN:135/167 | DMG:23 | MIT:79 | EVA:2 | ACC:4 | KEEN 1 | ABS.ACC | LD:5 | BH:77
Griswold | HP:625/670 | EN:56/64 | DMG:9 | MIT:84 | ACC:2 | THRNS:36 | REC:2 | TAUNT

[1,0,1,3]Elite Flying Monkey  #2 | HP: 0/220 | DMG 90 (45 min) | MIT 35
[2,0,1,3]Elite Flying Monkey  #3 | HP: 0/220 | DMG 90 (45 min) | MIT 35
[1,0,0,3]Elite Flying Monkey  #4 | HP: 0/220 | DMG 90 (45 min) | MIT 35

Ripping the polearm free, the gale picked up and focalizing upon it a descent that seems off to the eyes of those that would look on. He lands and spins the weapon, noticing that because of contact it was not charged. "Well, I got it." Gaius remarks with a shrug, keeping up with Freyd as they stormed the tower. "Come on Love, don't lag ass." he barks to Freya for a spell, a response from Griswold being like a punch in the throat.

"Who are you callin' Love?"

With this revelation Gaius leaps into a nearby window, clattering into a table and knocking it completely over. A spell book and all of her glassware tumble and shatters. "Hi there, I'm Gaius." he offers her a salute. She looks at him in awe with a confused blink. Her face twists to anger as violet energy builds upon her fingertips. "Nah none of that shit." the dragoon yelps out with the winds consuming him, a flare causing papers to scatter the chamber. A sudden spring up and from the ceiling punches her into the wall with enough force to drive it through it. The witch gasps in anguish as the casting fails.

Spoiler

Freyd, The Whisper in Shadows | HP:1550/1550 | EN:135/167 | DMG:23 | MIT:79 | EVA:2 | ACC:4 | KEEN 1 | ABS.ACC | LD:5 | BH:77
Gaius | HP:690/690 | EN:39/66 | DMG:16 | MIT:6 | H.M.:4 | LD:3

Disguise Activated +1 Evasion, Dimension Stampede [x15] -14 EN [Finesse 3]

ID #177490 | BD: 10 (Crit +2) dealing 18x15=270-70=200 DMG

[0,2,0,0] The Witch | HP: 500/700 | DMG 100 (50 min) | MIT 70
Potion of Fireball:  On a natural MD 9 she throws a vial of swirling flames at the player's feet, engulfing them in fire. Deals 120 AoE damage, and applies burn to the target(s) dealing 24 burn damage per turn for 2 turns.
Poisoned Dagger: On a natural MD 10 she lands a critical hit on the player that has dealt the most damage to her. That player is paralyzed for one turn and poisoned, taking 16 damage per turn for 3 turns.
Unnatural Swiftness: At 200 HP and below, she drinks a potion to grant her +1 evasion for the rest of the fight.
Requirements:

Edited by Gaius

Freya claps a hand to her mouth as Gaius calls her love, her nickname in front of Griswold. The next thing she heard causes Freya's head to turn toward the wall. Looking toward Griswold she says "Relax its just a nickname, promise." With a smirk, she looks back to the wall that now had an indent outwards in the room that they were in. "Hmm, that's my cue. Meet you guys on the flip side," as she jumps on the edge of the wall that Gaius created and through the same window, see Gaius now as she slides against the ground right behind him. "This is going to be fun." Her feet glow green as her main focus was not on the witch bitch clashed against the wall. Running past Gaius, she pauses next to Gaius looking at him with a grin saying "Ready Typhoon?"

"Let's see how good you've gotten." Gaius goads with his signature cocky smile, latching heavily on his spear. Freya drops her weapon low against the floor. Smearing the witch impaled upon the weapon grinding her against the stone, shes vaulted and slammed into the scythes head as Freya pulls. The pure damage shreds away more than half in an instant.

Activating Concentration 

Spoiler

Freyd, The Whisper in Shadows | HP:1550/1550 | EN:135/167 | DMG:23 | MIT:79 | EVA:2 | ACC:4 | KEEN 1 | ABS.ACC | LD:5 | BH:77
Gaius | HP:690/690 | EN:39/66 | DMG:16 | MIT:6 | H.M.:4 | LD:3
Freya | HP:380/380 | EN:5/38 | DMG:11 | MIT:18 | EVA:1 | ACC:3
Griswold | HP:625/670 | EN:56/64 | DMG:9 | MIT:84 | ACC:2 | THRNS:36 | REC:2 | TAUNT

ID #177492 | BD: 10 (Crit +2) dealing 13x14=182-70=112 DMG

[0,2,2,0] The Witch | HP: 388/700 | DMG 100 (50 min) | MIT 70
Potion of Fireball: On a natural MD 9 she throws a vial of swirling flames at the player's feet, engulfing them in fire. Deals 120 AoE damage, and applies burn to the target(s) dealing 24 burn damage per turn for 2 turns.
Poisoned Dagger: On a natural MD 10 she lands a critical hit on the player that has dealt the most damage to her. That player is paralyzed for one turn and poisoned, taking 16 damage per turn for 3 turns.
Unnatural Swiftness: At 200 HP and below, she drinks a potion to grant her +1 evasion for the rest of the fight.

Edited by Freya

Pushing past Freyd and attempting to keep up with his daughter, a bit heated by the words spoken. Kicking down the door as the witch rose, rampaging through as she looked to the pair. "Out of my way!" Griswold howls and clashes with the side of her head sending her off in a spiral and a kindle of ash. "We are going to have a talking boy."

The witch now playing 3rd banana, lifts up a dagger and collides with Griswold's dark blue armor. A turn with that same orange glow in his eyes, he head butts her with enough force to topple her over. She spits out a tooth that turns to data. "You're going to explain to me, why your calling my Freyja 'love'" like a helicopter parent he was fuming, this was daddies little girl and despite his absence that fact had never changed. His chest puffed out, despite Gaius's stature he loomed a good half foot over him and twice as wide.

Spoiler

Freya | HP:380/380 | EN:5/38 | DMG:11 | MIT:18 | EVA:1 | ACC:3
Griswold | HP:625/670 | EN:49/64 | DMG:9 | MIT:84 | ACC:2 | THRNS:36 | REC:2 | TAUNT

Concentration Activated [+1 Accuracy], Shield Bash -7 EN [Standard Recovery, Recovery Proc [+2]]
ID# 177493 results: Craft: 7, Recovery triggered +2 EN

ID# 177493 | BD: 4+1+2=7 (Hit) dealing 9x10=90-70=20+36=56 DMG, Stun applied!

Witch takes no action, Stunned Fades and is replaced with Stun Immunity [0/3]

[0,2,2,3] The Witch | HP: 332/700 | DMG 100 (50 min) | MIT 70
Potion of Fireball: On a natural MD 9 she throws a vial of swirling flames at the player's feet, engulfing them in fire. Deals 120 AoE damage, and applies burn to the target(s) dealing 24 burn damage per turn for 2 turns.
Unnatural Swiftness: At 200 HP and below, she drinks a potion to grant her +1 evasion for the rest of the fight.

Edited by Griswold

Watching as the witch spins off from her unintentional collision with Griswold, Freyd senses an opportunity.  Dashing forward, dodging scattered furniture and other assorted junk strewn all about the place, he hopped and slid across a heavy work table to reach her.  Glassware scattered all about as the strange and noxious humour contained were released.  The woman's eyes went wide as a green and orange cloud gathered around the table, only to see a black ghost emerge slicing at her with a sword.  The blow sent her sprawling forward, tripping and landing face-first in her reaching chair, which promptly flipped over and left her booted feet sticking upright as her pointed had skid to a stop in the far corner of the room.

"Who wants the honours?" Freyd said pointing casually to Gaius and Freya.  "She's all yours."  Somehow, he suspected those words were about to be misconstrued and set Griswold off again.

Spoiler

Galaxy Destroyer (x13): 13 EN - (Rested, Finesse 3) = 9 EN.

Freyd activates Charge.

ID #177494 | BD: 8+5-1=12 (hit).  Freyd deals (13*28=364-70=294) damage to the Witch.

Griswold | HP:625/670 | EN:49/64 | DMG:9 | MIT:84 | ACC:2 | THRNS:36 | REC:2 | TAUNT

[1,2,2,3] The Witch | HP: 38/700 | DMG 100 (50 min) | MIT 70 | Stun Immunity [0/3]
Unnatural Swiftness: At 200 HP and below, she drinks a potion to grant her +1 evasion for the rest of the fight.

Lifting his hands up with those winds still carrying, an offer of defense. It was clear that her old man was not pleased with the nickname he had bestowed upon her. How the hell was he supposed to know this was dudes daughter. "Woah old timer, I don't mean nothin' by it. Honest." To which a word spoken by Freyd causes his spirit to break further. With a harsh swallow his look advances from the man in black to the tempered father. The witch seemed to become a faint memory, whole heartedly focused on the smith to who's fire he had just drawn in accident. "I may be a bit reckless but the last thing I'm doing is just taking someone's daughter without respecting their family. Blood is thicker than water and all that." and for the first time in ever, he was thinking what he was going to say first.

Spoiler

Gaius | HP:690/690 | EN:.38/66 | DMG:16(+4) | MIT:6 | H.M.:4 | LD:3

ID# 177496 | BD: 6-1=5, Missed -2 EN, Heavy Momentum Triggered [+4 Base]

[1,2,2,3] The Witch | HP: 38/700 | DMG 100 (50 min) | MIT 70 | Stun Immunity [0/3]

Edited by Gaius

The situation intensifies and Freya gives Freyd a small glare after the last bit of words said. She didn't think he meant to add to the frenzy and rage but it happened. She looks to Gaius as he tried to defend himself. Freya then felt a huge emotional change. Cringing a bit not sure what to do as she looks to her father with so much fury standing above Gaius. She didn't know her father very well but she knew that he was only trying to do right by Freya. Kicking a rock that flies up and hits the witch in the forehead and gives out a snarl, she wasn't her main concern anymore. Gaius has helped her in more ways than one and she wouldn't see him get hurt. Without a thought in exactly what she was doing she quickly runs between Gaius and Griswold. Throwing herself into a hug against Gaius and burrowing her face inside his shoulder. "I will not let you hurt him. You will have to go through me and I will not go down without a fight," saying to Griswold loud enough for him to hear her. She could feel her eyes start to water but she wouldn't let herself cry. She holds onto Gaius as tight as she could keeping her head within his shoulder blade. 

ID# 177497 results: Battle: 5+3-1=7 Hits! vs The Witch dealing 1 damage

[1,2,3,3] The Witch | HP: 37/700 | DMG 100 (50 min) | MIT 70 | Stun Immunity [0/3]

Edited by Freya

Still flustered and fueled with fire, a quiver of his lip concealed under a heavy helmet. He was rounding the thought of smacking the kid harder then he had ever. This was his flesh and blood he was messing with. A word from Freyd without context clues paying little attention to the witch by this point. "Over my dead body, that is my girl and like hell..." before Freya clings to the boys chest. A moment of pause with the tiny blonde dividing them. A sharp inhale and a equally aggressive exhale. "Listen here boy. She's stuck on you, both figuratively and literally. You better damn well be worth it. You want my blessing, stop being an asshole and prove me wrong. Right now I want to peel the skin off your damn head." A sudden cast in bright purple flickers, and Griswold ushers forward blocking and redirecting the violet spell into the stone beneath the three. Defending what they had, Gaius included.

Spoiler

Freya | HP:380/380 | EN:6/38 | DMG:11 | MIT:18 | EVA:1 | ACC:3
Griswold | HP:625/670 | EN:50/64 | DMG:9 | MIT:84 | ACC:2 | THRNS:36 | REC:2 | TAUNT

Basic Attack [x1], Concentration/Shield Bash CD [1/3]

ID# 177498 | BD: 4+2-1=5, Missed -2 EN, Craft: 10 [+2 EN Recovery]

ID# 177499 | MD: 3, Missed!

[1,2,2,3] The Witch | HP: 37/700 | DMG 100 (50 min) | MIT 70 | Stun Immunity [0/3]

Edited by Griswold