[PP][F24] <<Raging Rhino>> red rhino gives you wings

Ozwald had heard of a fairly hard quest on the twenty fourth floor, one that he and Valentine would definitely not be able to take on alone. But Ozwald knew just who to get into contact with about doing quests that he and his friends were incapable of doing. "Chase will probably not have a problem running a few low leveled people through it right?" Ozwald thought to himself sending out a group message to the party that he wanted to take along with him on this high leveled quest.

To: ChaseR, Valentine, Aquan

Hey, I heard about a pretty dangerous quest on the 24th floor that might be up out alley, if Chase is willing to be a tank for us that is. 
I wanted to see about trying to take on the raging rhino up on the twenty fourth, get back to me soon, I will be waiting at my home on the fourth floor.
                                           Yours truly, Grimm

Ozwald added Aquan to the list as more of an afterthought, he had only met the man a handful of times, but he knew that both Chase and Valentine had met him and done quests with him before. Ozwald lounged at home waiting for a reply from any of the other people participating, Valentine wasn't home for the time being, so he had the house to himself and Ryoto.

Spoiler

Name: Grimm Reaper
Level: 28
HP: 560/560
EN: 56/56

Stats:
Damage: 14
Mitigation: 5
Evasion: 2
Accuracy: 3
BLD:24
REC:2

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Razor's Edge(Tier 2/Perfect/Handwraps)[Bleed 2][ACC 1]
Armor: Rogue's Gambit(Tier 2/Perfect/Light Armor)[EVA 1][REC 2]
Misc: Two Sided Coin(TIer 1/Perfect/Trinket)[ACC 2][EVA 1]

Skills:
Martial Arts [Rank 5]
Light Armor [Rank 1]
Hiding [Rank 2]

Extra Skills:
Familiar Mastery: Fighter [Rank 2]

Mods:
Martial Arts Finesse [Rank 3]

Battle Ready Inventory:
Starter Healing Potions(+50 hp)*3
[T1]Health potions(rare)(+40 HP)*5
[T1]Damage potion(uncommon)(+1 DAM)*1

Housing Buffs:
Rested: -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Skylight (Hiding): +1 Rank to the Hiding skill.
Basic Training: +1 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

@ChaseR @Aquan @Valentine

Edited by Grimm Reaper

The message that Chase got when he was just about to head out of his house bewildered him. He couldn't see all of the recipients of said message, but he saw himself mentioned and then not just Ozwald but... 'us'. Now the good question was; who else was with him? He'd see either way, and seeing as he knew where the quest was and not where Grimm's house could be, he sent a message of his own.

ChaseR: I'll be waiting in teh 24th.
ChaseR: Meet me at the teleporter.

It wouldn't be a message from the blue porcupine if it was spelled correctly all the way through now, would it? "The rhino quest is the one I'd done with...", Chase tried to recall, scratching his chin and quietly giving it a bit of thought before remembering. Right... "... him. Tsk. And again, with Firm Anima now... For crying out loud.", he groaned in the back of his head as he reached the twenty first floor's teleporter, before making his way to the settlement on the third higher floor and finding a bench, just to sit down on it and wait quietly. 

Spoiler

Name: ChaseR
Level: 77
HP: 1570/1570
EN: 154/154

Stats:
Damage: 19
Mitigation: 43
Evasion: 3
BH:78
VAMP DEF:78
PARA:1
HLY:12
HLY BLS:16
LD:5

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: <<Fragmented Blade>> (T3/Perfect/2HSS): PARA I, HOLY II
Armor: <<Azure Overcoat>> (T2/Perfect/Light Armor): V.DEF I, HBS I, MIT I
Misc: <<Chained Bracelet>> (T2/Demonic/Trinket): EVA II, ACC II

Skills:
Two-Handed Straight Sword [Rank 5]
Light Armor [Rank 5]
Battle Healing [Rank 5]
Searching [Rank 4]
Charge [Rank 5]
Hiding [Rank 4]
Parry [Obtained]
Extended Mod Limit [Obtained]
Fighting Spirit [Obtained]
Howl [Obtained]

Extra Skills:
Familiar Mastery: Fighter
Survival
Disguise
Meditation

Mods:
2HSS Finesse [R3]
Precision
Athletics
Sprint & Acrobatics
Ferocity
Focused Howl

Battle Ready Inventory:
Insta-Life ++ (T2/Perfect/HP REC III)*1
Woodland Armor (T3/Perfect) MIT III (1/3)*1
Teleport Crystal [F21]*1
Imugi's Inspiration (Mass HP Recovery)*1
Requires Extended Weight Limit 1
Requires Extended Weight Limit 2
Requires Extended Weight Limit 3
Obtained via Item Stash (Housing)
Obtained via Dimensional Backpack

Housing Buffs:
Rested: -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat
Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 20% (rounded down)
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Skylight (Searching): +1 Rank to the Searching skill.
Advanced Training: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]
Multipurpose: Gain +1 to LD, Stealth Rating, Stealth Detection, or Prosperity to one post in a thread. Can be applied after a roll
Decor [Potted Tanabata Bamboo Tree]: This buff affects the player and their choice of up to two party members.

Guild Hall Buffs:

Scents of the Wild:
Kumatetsu Statue: +1 Base Damage for a thread

Wedding Ring:

"Oh, a message." Aquarian was lounging on the first floor when he received the message form Grimm. He did not know the player that well, so he was surprised to see the message pop up on his feed. He quickly read over the message and sent a reply to the man:

Dear Grimm,
I will meet you on the fourth floor at your home now. Thank you for the invitation

He nodded to himself and set off to Grimm's home on the fourth floor. He went to the teleportation pad and said the correct word to send himself off to the winter floor. He shivered slightly when his virtual avatar finally set foot on to the floor. He pulled his newer leather armor tight around his body and set forth to find wherever he was suppose to go.

After getting lost a few times, Aquarian was able to find his way to the man's house. He nodded approvingly at the establishment and went to the front door to knock on it. "Should I knock? I mean he is expecting me. However, it is the polite thing to do." He thought for a moment, his brain over analyzing the smallest thing. "I'm going to knock." He knocked a couple times on the door and brought his hands to his mouth in order to warm them with his breath.

Spoiler

Level: 5
HP: 100
EN: 10
LD: +1
Stealth Detection: +1
DMG: +1
EVA: +1

Skills
Searching, Rank 1
1 HSS Rank 1

Equipment
Uncommon Tier 1 Light Armor: Evasion
Rare Tier 1 1 HSS: Paralyze, Bleed (12 Unmitigable DMG for 2 Turns)

Guild Buffs
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

For the first time in forever Valentine was actually running late. He stepped out of his house to get some food for the house. It was not his fault that he was not use to living in a frozen tundra. All the snow looked the same to him. It made finding his way around a lot harder as he was constantly getting loss. Valentine tried orientating himself at one point but believed he was at the same boulder.

As Grimm Heart Manor came back into view he released a smile. "Grimm! Honey I'm home." Valentine announced as if he was off in a war for three years. Parts of the manor still were being built but the area that was ready held a cozy feel. As soon as he stepped inside he felt a lot warmer and less worried about the fate of his survival. Valentine was worried he would have become one of the people that died from freezing to death.

Spoiler

Name: Valentine
Level: 22
HP: 440/440
EN: 44/44

Stats:
Damage: 1
Mitigation: 5
Evasion: 2
REGEN:1

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: None
Armor: CloudSkin Armor(Tier 1/Perfect/Light Armor)[EVA 2][REGEN 1]
Misc: Eye of Horus(Tier 1/Perfect/Trinket)[ACC 3]

Skills:
Curved Sword [Rank 1]
Light Armor [Rank 1]
First Aid [Rank 3]
Energize

Extra Skills:
Familiar Mastery: Healer [Rank 1]
Meditation 
Concentration

Mods:
Hyperactive

Battle Ready Inventory:
Starter Healing Potions(+50 hp)*1
[T1]Debuff Song Perfect (-1 ACC, -2 EV)

Housing Buffs:
Multipurpose: Gain +1 to LD, Stealth Rating, Stealth Detection, or Prosperity to one post in a thread. Can be applied after a roll
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Working: +2 EXP to crafting attempts

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.

Ozwald had heard the knock, and since he was waiting for both Aquan and Valentine to get home, he was not surprised. Getting up and opening the door Ozwald let the tall blonde man into his and Valentine's home. "Thankyou for coming." Ozwald said gesturing to one of the sofas in their living room. "Take a seat, make yourself at home. I will brew up some tea. Valentine isn't home just yet." Leaving Aquan in the living room Ozwald went to the nearby kitchen and brewed some simple green tea and poured it into three cups before taking it out into the living room.

"Valentine should be here anytime." Ozwald said almost perfectly as his beloved walked through the doors of there home, calling out that he was home. Ozwald looked over at the man who had just walked in and he was already dressed for an outing, so he didn't waste any time. "Chase is waiting for us on the twenty fourth. Shall we go?" Ozwald was already ready to leave, and so was Aquan so everything was in complete order for them to meet up with the blue haired man on the much higher floor.

The group, meaning Grimm and whoever else was with him were surely taking their sweet time coming over. Regardless, they'd be here so long as he exercised some patience. It wasn't like there was much better to do, so he might as well spend his time helping these desperate souls get a few levels. He knows he would have definitely appreciated the help even if he weren't that early on too after all.

1606776120_ChaseDBPSilent.png.4738b433d32c6fc2ba874fc9da311fb2.pngChase wasn't exactly certain who he would be coming with and how many, hopefully just a single person. Actually, he judged these people Grimm was bringing along on the basis that they'd also be around his level. So adding two and two together, that meant that he must be inviting... firm... anima members... With a scroll of his inventory and complete utter avoidance of his inbox, in case anything new just came in, he reached into his inventory and began pulling out various vanity foods, biting down on them quietly as he tried to desperately cope with the fact he kept being surrounded by the guild. Maybe that's why he felt like they were omnipresent. "... That guild will be my damn downfall one of these days."

Aquan smiled and nodded, taking a seat in the room he was left in. Aquan took in the quaint home, feeling warmer already from the winter temperatures outside. He was just about to say something, but Valentine came inside. "Oh hello Valentine." He smiled and gave a small wave to the man. He stood up when Grimm entered the room, adjusting his clothing and bags to make sure he was set to leave the building. "I am ready to go, shall we?" He said and was already going for the door and opening it, but not before taking a big drink of hot tea that Grimm made.

The group left the humble abode and entered the winter weather. Aquan held his jacket close to his body and felt the cold wind whipping his hair. He quickly got to the teleportation pad and activated it, hoping for warmer weather.

When he landed in the 24th floor, he was taken aback by the landscape in front of him. He did not frequent many floors above 1 and 2, so this island and oceanic paradise took him off guard. "I've never been on this floor before." He muttered.

It was a quick change Valentine made that would have impressed Superman. He only had a moment to get ready as he was back out the door with the other two. Since everyone was being held up by him he did not demand anyone to slow down. It was actually better for him as the pressure made him work better.

The layout for floor 24 was always breath taking. It was actually one of the floors Valentine considered having Grim Heart Manor build on. The idea was scrapped as Grimm preferred the cold and Valentine was not a fan of the floors architecture. Like a bustling bee Valentine made a beeline to Chase with the others.

"Sorry we are late. This one was entirely my fault. I almost froze to death but I am good to go." Valentine gave a smile while two thumbs up. He managed to get a slight briefing on the way even if the amount of attention he paid was limited.

Ozwald could finally see again as the blue light faded from his vision. "Thankyou again Chase for bringing us through this. I believe you already know my companions." Ozwald smiled warmly as he was prone to do before gesturing towards the other two members of the party, people who were giants to Ozwald's short stature, but were around the same height as Chase. "I figured Aquan was looking to power level so why not bring him along for a real high level monster and of course leech off of Chase's work for ourselves as well." Ozwald meant the last section of his statement as a joke, but it was really the entire relationship between himself and Chase. Chase would ask Ozwald to accompany him on a quest and then he would do all of the work while Ozwald didn't really do much in the way of assistance. "whenever you are ready Chase we can head off." Ozwald addressed the blue haired man again .

As soon as the party emerged, he stretched and approached them. To his surprise, Valentine and Aquan were there too? The elf boy and the bee boy. "Class and sass both here then.", he noted mentally and nodded to Grimm before turning to the other two to give an awkward "Hi." before he started to head on to the colloseum.

357807265_ChaseDBPSilentUnsure.png.abdc3ecd7f2e7da6ff5700f613ca477c.pngHe made the necessary arrangements for the four to enter the arena alongside the chief, and in a jiffy, they were all in a huge pit surrounded by tall walls. Normally this should have been scary, but thankfully they had an experienced player by their side. He quietly looked over his shoulder and gave them a somewhat concerned glance. "Don't get its attention on you and it won't attack you.". And with that, he crouched before kicking at the ground, sliding his weapon out of its sheathe and slashing right at the rhino- right before his attack landed, an incredibly bright flash that Valentine might remember appeared from the tip of his broken sword, blinding the three. Four rather, as the monster was also in a daze by the time it disappeared and bluehead was back with the group, having chopped a chunk of its health clean. "See if you can deal any damage to him."

Spoiler

image.png.f0404a2f62118ff24e74d1b8b75a2507.png

ChaseR charges with Galaxy Destroyer! (BD: 9)
(20 + 5 + 1 + 12) * 13 - 50 = 38 * 13 - 50 = 494 - 50 = 444 + PARALYZE

Piasuhon is paralyzed!

[3]ChaseR: HP: 1570/1570 | EN: 146/155 (-9) | DMG: 19 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | HOLY: 12 | PARA: 9-10 | BH: 78 | V.(DEF): 78 | HBS: 16 | LD: 5
[0]Aquan:
[0]Valentine:
[0]Grimm Reaper:

Piasuhon: HP: 656/1100 (-444) | DMG: 300 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | PARALYZED

* Piercing Horn: When Piasuhōn crits, Piasuhōn's attack goes through armor easily, dealing 50% Phase, including block.
** Trained Eye: Piasuhōn is able to land critical hits more easily. His Crit scale is 8-10 instead of 9-10
*** Pure Rage: When Piasuhōn's health reached 550, he is overcome by a fit of rage, aiming to kill. He gains +100 Damage to his base attack but loses 1 Accuracy in his blind rage

Edited by ChaseR

Aquan's mind did not put 2 and 2 together until after the three of them got on to the 24th floor and found Chase. He mentally froze. The name, the guild meeting, he remembered all of the information poured on to him. "H-Hi." He stuttered out and quickly turned to look around the floor, not facing Chase. "Yeah.. Thank you for letting us come along." He remembered the last time they met, mulling over his own thoughts about that. He did not leave a good first impression with the man, questioning his connected with the guild even though he adamantly said he was not a part of the guild. Be Nice to Him. He thought with a grim undertone to it.

The group came upon the Rhino and Chase immediately struck it for over quadruple Aquan's health. His eyes went wide as he saw the strike against the creature. He sighed and gripped his sword. Chase mentioned that they should do damage to the creature, but he wanted to use the rarer attributes of his sword. He ran forward and leaped at it, striking the paralyzed creature. His sword re-upped the paralyze and added a weak bleed effect compared to the rhino. "Well, I did try." He muttered and backed up.

Spoiler

ID: 179500 BD: 10 - 2 = 8 [1 Damage, Bleed, Paralyze]

Piasuhon is paralyzed!

[3]ChaseR: HP: 1570/1570 | EN: 146/155 (-9) | DMG: 19 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | HOLY: 12 | PARA: 9-10 | BH: 78 | V.(DEF): 78 | HBS: 16 | LD: 5
[2]Aquan: HP: 100/100 | EN: 10/10 | DMG: 2 | EVA: 1 | LD: 1 | SD: 1 |
[0]Valentine:
[0]Grimm Reaper:

Piasuhon: HP: 656/1100 (-444) | DMG: 300 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | PARALYZED | BLEED: Turns 0/2, 12 DMG |

* Piercing Horn: When Piasuhōn crits, Piasuhōn's attack goes through armor easily, dealing 50% Phase, including block.
** Trained Eye: Piasuhōn is able to land critical hits more easily. His Crit scale is 8-10 instead of 9-10
*** Pure Rage: When Piasuhōn's health reached 550, he is overcome by a fit of rage, aiming to kill. He gains +100 Damage to his base attack but loses 1 Accuracy in his blind rage

Edited by Aquan

Valentine did not bother to attacking since his style switched over it would be a waste of energy. "You guys got this I can start trying out my support skills." Val flicked his wrist and whispered "Sherry care to join." White smoke came out of his body before coalescing into his white cobra familiar. It was always very convenient to have a familiar that was pretty travel capable. This would be the first time Valentine would have to try and support a full party.

"Let's start off with a hyperactive."  Valentine started to grow a eerie yellow on his palms. His familiar took on the hue before turning back into its smoke form. Flinging towards Chase to provide him with support. From trial and error Valentine found a way to use his support skills in conjunction with his familiar. It did not change the amount of support provided but he felt it made him look cool.

Spoiler

Piasuhon is paralyzed! ChaseR is Hyperactive +3 EN regen for 3 turns.

[3]ChaseR: HP: 1570/1570 | EN: 146/155 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | HOLY: 12 | PARA: 9-10 | BH: 78 | V.(DEF): 78 | HBS: 16 | LD: 5
[2]Aquan: HP: 100/100 | EN: 10/10 | DMG: 2 | EVA: 1 | LD: 1 | SD: 1 |
[0]Valentine: HP: 440/440 | EN: 39/44 (-5) | DMG: 1 | MIT: 5 | ACC:3 | EVA: 2 | REGEN: 1 |
[0]Grimm Reaper:

Piasuhon: HP: 655/1100 | DMG: 300 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | PARALYZED | BLEED: Turns 0/2, 12 DMG |

* Piercing Horn: When Piasuhōn crits, Piasuhōn's attack goes through armor easily, dealing 50% Phase, including block.
** Trained Eye: Piasuhōn is able to land critical hits more easily. His Crit scale is 8-10 instead of 9-10
*** Pure Rage: When Piasuhōn's health reached 550, he is overcome by a fit of rage, aiming to kill. He gains +100 Damage to his base attack but loses 1 Accuracy in his blind rage

Spoiler

image.png.3f8e3cd2f5ed37e9c21a16a8d26a5108.png
BD: 5 + 3 = 8(Hit) 8 | 15 * 14 = 210 - 50 = 160

[3]ChaseR: HP: 1570/1570 | EN: 146/155 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | HOLY: 12 | PARA: 9-10 | BH: 78 | V.(DEF): 78 | HBS: 16 | LD: 5
[2]Aquan: HP: 100/100 | EN: 10/10 | DMG: 2 | EVA: 1 | LD: 1 | SD: 1
[0]Valentine: HP: 440/440 | EN: 39/44 | DMG: 1 | MIT: 5 | ACC:3 | EVA: 2 | REGEN: 1
[1]Grimm: HP:560/560 | EN:40/56 (-16) | DMG:14 | MIT:5 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | BLD:24 | REC:2

Piasuhon: HP: 495/1100 (-160) | DMG: 400 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2 | PARALYZED | BLEED: Turns 0/2, 12 DMG |

* Piercing Horn: When Piasuhōn crits, Piasuhōn's attack goes through armor easily, dealing 50% Phase, including block.
** Trained Eye: Piasuhōn is able to land critical hits more easily. His Crit scale is 8-10 instead of 9-10
*** Pure Rage: When Piasuhōn's health reached 550, he is overcome by a fit of rage, aiming to kill. He gains +100 Damage to his base attack but loses 1 Accuracy in his blind rage

"I guess that means that this is my turn?" Ozwald stated, the rhino in front of him was currently an unmoving target so lining up and landing a shot would be incredibly easy for Ozwald to do. Walking to the rhino Ozwald prepared his most powerful sword art, despite the fact that Ozwald did not use a sword of any kind, or really a blade at all, all might. Bringing his fist square into the side of the rhino's head Ozwald did a chunk of damage that dropped the beast below half of its full health bar. The fear inside Ozwald grew incredibly fast as the paralyze on the rhino broke, and he heard it roar a sound that could only describe one emotion, rage. Ozwald rolled back as fast as he could, the animal before him was mad, and he did not want to find himself on the receiving end of that anger, even if Valentine was a competent healer.

Edited by Grimm Reaper

As soon as the roar sounded, Chase quietly gave a look back to the bunch. They were low levels but still holding up their own much too well against this menace. Hell, Aquan completely stopped it dead in its tracks, while Grimm managed to hit it for a fair amount of damage. They were doing everything perfectly so far, and Valentine used a spell of all things to help Chase's energy regenerate even faster?

1596582328_ChaseDBPSilent.png.9adc7125e3b284d950a7168f7529ca54.pngThere was something that bothered the bluehead though. That was Aquan's behavior. "Hey, water man? What's wrong? You paralyzed the thing, cheer up. It's going to be dead in a-", he was interrupted by stomping headed right his way as he hissed and dropped his sword down, throwing his body right at Piasuhon with his eyes squinted as he held it still. "G-Get a few more hits in, I guess...", he told them in a disgruntled voice, bothered by the fact he couldn't end it right then and there. The paralysis was meant to last much longer than this, damn it. Maybe it's because he was still a low level, but Chase never remembered the buff working that way. Regardless, he had to hold it still for the rest now- and that he'd do.

Spoiler

image.png.3afc27e3c1c9787be1482265c0b6c9ce.png

image.png.152123d60762e96f1d550dd863abfe85.png

ChaseR uses Galaxy Destroyer! (BD: 1)
ATTACK MISSED

Piasuhon is paralyzed! (MD: -)

[4]ChaseR: HP: 1570/1570 | EN: 149/155 (+4, -1) | DMG: 19 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | HOLY: 12 | PARA: 9-10 | BH: 78 | V.(DEF): 78 | HBS: 16 | LD: 5 | HYPERACTIVE [1/3]
[2]Aquan: HP: 100/100 | EN: 10/10 | DMG: 2 | EVA: 1 | LD: 1 | SD: 1
[0]Valentine: HP: 440/440 | EN: 39/44 | DMG: 1 | MIT: 5 | ACC:3 | EVA: 2 | REGEN: 1
[1]Grimm: HP:560/560 | EN: 40/56 | DMG:14 | MIT:5 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | BLD:24 | REC:2

Piasuhon: HP: 483/1100 (-12) | DMG: 400 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2 | PARALYZED | BLEED: Turns 1/2, 12 DMG |

Edited by ChaseR
Ignore attack roll. Mob is paralyzed.

Aquan watched as the Rhino fought against the paralyze as hard as it could. Unfortunately for the players, it was breaking out of it. Aquan cocked his head in confusion and tried to run through scenarios in his head. "Shouldn't it be paralyzed for a bit longer I-" He was caught off by Chase walking up and talking to him. He felt a slight ping of fear in his gut, his mind still racing back to the guild meeting. "My name is Aquarian. I'm fine, I'm just not used to fight-" He was once cut off again as the Rhino rushed forward. Chase was able to hold it off for a moment, but it was time for the others to act and try to take it on.

Aquan walked around in a half circle, looking for a good place to strike. Aquan was running thoughts in his head, but the Rhino moved again, making Aquan have to keep thinking about where to strike. "I don't think I'll be able to get the paralyze off again, so I'm not sure where to strike."

Spoiler

ID: 179781 BD: 6 - 2 = 4 [Miss]

[4]ChaseR: HP: 1570/1570 | EN: 149/155 (+4, -1) | DMG: 19 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | HOLY: 12 | PARA: 9-10 | BH: 78 | V.(DEF): 78 | HBS: 16 | LD: 5 | HYPERACTIVE [1/3]
[2]Aquan: HP: 100/100 | EN: 6/10 | DMG: 2 | EVA: 1 | LD: 1 | SD: 1
[1]Grimm: HP:560/560 | EN: 40/56 | DMG:14 | MIT:5 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | BLD:24 | REC:2

Piasuhon: HP: 483/1100 (-12) | DMG: 500 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 2 | PARALYZED | BLEED: Turns 1/2, 12 DMG |

Edited by Aquan

Valentine was observing the situation with rapt attention. A battle like this was decent for practice. He was judging who needed what based on how much energy and health they had. As ChaseR kept it busy none of them lost health. It was making it easier for Valentine to focus on becoming a human battery. As Valentine watched Grimm fight he noticed his energy dropped the most. Aquan would be pointless to keep up as his energy costs were not as high. The hyperactive on ChaseR made his energy expenditure okay from the looks of it.

"This next one is on you babe." Valentine activate energize working together with his familiar. An eerie green mist started to envelop Grimm. His energy level rising a bit. "As long as no one actually gets hurt we can keep this fight up for some time. Not much longer than usual but enough for it to make a massive difference in prolonged battle."

Spoiler

Energize for Grimm +8 EN.

[4]ChaseR: HP: 1570/1570 | EN: 149/155  | DMG: 19 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | HOLY: 12 | PARA: 9-10 | BH: 78 | V.(DEF): 78 | HBS: 16 | LD: 5 | HYPERACTIVE [1/3]
[2]Aquan: HP: 100/100 | EN: 6/10 | DMG: 2 | EVA: 1 | LD: 1 | SD: 1
[0]Valentine: HP: 440/440 | EN: 29/44 (-10) | DMG: 1 | MIT: 5 | ACC:3 | EVA: 2 | REGEN: 1
[1]Grimm: HP:560/560 | EN: 40/56 (+8) | DMG:14 | MIT:5 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | BLD:24 | REC:2

Piasuhon: HP: 483/1100  | DMG: 500 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 2 | PARALYZED | BLEED: Turns 1/2, 12 DMG |

Edited by Valentine
  • 3 weeks later...
Spoiler

image.png.a7bb87b74d499296c33a08972e7eff75.png
BD: 5 + 3 - 2 = 6(Hit) | 6 | 15 * 14 = 210

[4]ChaseR: HP: 1570/1570 | EN: 149/155  | DMG: 19 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | HOLY: 12 | PARA: 9-10 | BH: 78 | V.(DEF): 78 | HBS: 16 | LD: 5 | HYPERACTIVE [1/3]
[0]Valentine: HP: 440/440 | EN: 29/44 (-10) | DMG: 1 | MIT: 5 | ACC:3 | EVA: 2 | REGEN: 1
[2]Grimm: HP:560/560 | EN: 27/56 (+1, -14) | DMG:14 | MIT:5 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | BLD:24 | REC:2

Piasuhon: HP: 273/1100 (-210) | DMG: 500 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 2 | PARALYZED | BLEED: Turns 1/2, 12 DMG |

Ozwald's fighting style was a very simple one, it was basically just charge and punch hard, there wasn't much complexity to his actions. This was the exact reason as to why he wanted Are to be his mentor. "It won't last much longer, Chase should have this in the bag if I manage to hit it." Ozwald said this as he started sprinting towards the enraged rhino that was fighting their party. Ozwald knew that with the Rhino being so enraged and focused on Chase that getting a hit in on it would not be a problem. Ozwald rolled when he reached the hulking behemoth of a beast, coming to a stop under his chin before launching upwards in a large uppercut. A sizable portion of the Rhino's remaining health bar had been knocked out, one that he could be proud about. Knowing that his presence was not one the creature would tolerate longer Ozwald leaped backwards far out of its reach.

And while Aquan looked for an opening, Valentine buffed Chase and Ozwald got a punch in, the rhino in the bluehead's grip got much too angered at how he was being held down, running against the boy's best attempts and ramming his stomach with its horn, sending him into the air. At his HP dropping a bit, Chase groaned and found his balance again, landing onto the ground gracefully and diving right in for his sword, grabbing it and slashing widely at the monster.

1025883200_ChaseDBPSilentGuilty.png.a43de2013af756f0a16f0197091ba6a7.pngWith the movements of a monkey and the grace of an acrobat, he'd managed to drop its health down to the lowest percentage possible. Anybody, bar Aquan, from the group should be able to easily land a final blow to its health now, and then it'd be over- and they'd have many, many levels to enjoy all to themselves too. "It's still on me, don't worry.", he told them, jumping back slightly to make sure the same scene wouldn't repeat itself, if the rhino somehow survived a few more seconds. And so, he looked back at Aquan. "We've met before, Aqh-... W-Water man. I just can't pronounce it right.", he quietly and awkwardly explained, squinting his eyes and looking off to the side momentarily. "... Sorry."

Spoiler

image.png.d6375e35dc06a4f470bcd43290ad7700.png

ChaseR uses Galaxy Destroyer! (BD: 8 + 3 - 2 = 9)
20 * 13 - 50 = 260 - 50 = 210

Piasuhon attacks ChaseR! (MD: 8 +1 - 3 = 6)
400 - 43 = 357

[6]ChaseR: HP: 1213/1570 (-357) | EN: 143/155 (+4, -10)  | DMG: 20 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | HOLY: 12 | PARA: 9-10 | BH: 78 | V.(DEF): 78 | HBS: 16 | LD: 5 | HYPERACTIVE [1/3]
[0]Valentine: HP: 440/440 | EN: 29/44 | DMG: 1 | MIT: 5 | ACC:3 | EVA: 2 | REGEN: 1
[2]Grimm: HP:560/560 | EN: 27/56 | DMG:14 | MIT:5 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | BLD:24 | REC:2

Piasuhon: HP: 51/1100 (-210 -12) | DMG: 400 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2 | BLEED: Turns 2/2, 12 DMG |

Edited by ChaseR
Massive fuckup in the stats. Fixes have been made in prior posts too.
  • 5 weeks later...

Aquan took a slow breath in and let it out slowly. While this fight was going well for the group, he was still on edge. The Guild meeting had put fear into his body that he normally did not have around other people. His eyes focused on Chase as he watched the man fight the Rhino. "I'm okay. I'm okay." He mumbled under his breath, trying to stabilize his heart and his emotions. The man in question walked up to him again and he could feel his body tense a bit.

"Oh y-yeah. We have met before. It was not long ago but it sure feels like it." He laugh awkwardly and looks down for a moment. When Chase mentions that he can't pronounce his name, he can't help but feel a bit of relief. This man he saw as a possible threat was having issues saying his name, and being apologetic about it. "Oh! No worries at all. You can call me.... Ace?" He never had a nickname, at least not one he was told to his face about, so this was exciting, and helping relieve his stress.

Spoiler

ID: 182158 BD: 2 - 2 = 0

[6]ChaseR: HP: 1213/1570 | EN: 143/155 | DMG: 20 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | HOLY: 12 | PARA: 9-10 | BH: 78 | V.(DEF): 78 | HBS: 16 | LD: 5 | HYPERACTIVE [1/3]
[0]Valentine: HP: 440/440 | EN: 29/44 | DMG: 1 | MIT: 5 | ACC:3 | EVA: 2 | REGEN: 1
[2]Grimm: HP:560/560 | EN: 27/56 | DMG:14 | MIT:5 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | BLD:24 | REC:2

Piasuhon: HP: 51/1100 | DMG: 400 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2 

Edited by Aquan

"This is a decent work out for party play. Only thing that could make this better if I had a energy wide replenishing skill. As that runs out faster then all your health bars." The view on the situation was well as far as Val could tell. Chase was going a good job as the main offensive and tank. Having one person to focus on healing allowed him to use more of his other skills.

He spoke to soon as Chase took some more damage. He focused on ChaseR and a soft white healing glow enveloped him with Scheherazade help. He watched as ChaseR health bar went back up. It was a shame that his skill was not capable of healing him up more. The amount he did already took a fair amount of his energy. "Almost there. All we have to do is hold on a bit longer. I think I could keep us from dying a bit longer."

Spoiler

Heals for ChaseR for +188 HP

[6]ChaseR: HP: 1401/1570 (+188)| EN: 143/155 | DMG: 20 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | HOLY: 12 | PARA: 9-10 | BH: 78 | V.(DEF): 78 | HBS: 16 | LD: 5 | HYPERACTIVE [1/3]
[2]Aquan: HP: 100/100 | EN: 6/10 | DMG: 2 | EVA: 1 | LD: 1 | SD: 1
[0]Valentine: HP: 440/440 | EN: 20/44 (-9) | DMG: 1 | MIT: 5 | ACC:3 | EVA: 2 | REGEN: 1
[2]Grimm: HP:560/560 | EN: 27/56 | DMG:14 | MIT:5 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | BLD:24 | REC:2

Piasuhon: HP: 51/1100 | DMG: 400 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2 

Edited by Valentine