Admin Appericiation Thread! (Shark and Erron)

Let's give a special thanks to the fish and the Shadow. Shark has put in a lot of time and effort into the sight while maintaining his Sharkyness and Erron, Despite never being seen on lately, He was there for us since the beginning of 2013 with this site and all, Let us all just use this thread as a special thanks to these two awesome people!!

• 1 month later...

I dont know Shark or Erron at all. I know Erroneous means wrong or incorrect. I know Shark is an animal that I think looks dumb and stupid. But Lisbeth...

Lisbeth is legitimately my best friend in the world. I would be a different person right now If I had never met her, she is nice, funny, beautiful, and an incredible human being. I'm convinced being able to chat and be friends with her actually improves my life. Again I dont know Shark or Erron, but I know for certain the Lisbeth is the best moderator, or at least my favorite moderator, no shes my favorite person. Love you girl, you're my best friend.