[F03] «Worn out Welcome»

<<Worn Out Welcome>>

This quest takes place on Floor 3.
This quest is repeatable for item only.

The master NPC Armorsmiths Griswold, and his wife Hanna, have opened his services to new players of SAO a custom armor shop. He takes orders for no price, but instead asks for materials. That's right. YOU, the player, have to tell Griswold what kind of armor you want. He'll give you the material names and how to get them, and it's up to you to retrieve them.

Entering the shop on Floor 3, you encounter a surly smith and his loving wife. After describing the type of armor you desire (Cloth, Leather, Light Metal, or Heavy Metal) Griswold works with you to determine the right type of material, before sending you on your way to collect the needed materials. Upon returning with the correct materials in the proper quantities, Griswold and Hanna will create your very own set of Uncommon Armor. These materials can be found from fighting a dark elf in the Forest of Wavering Mists.

Requirements:

- At least one [1] Page (20 or more posts)
- Maximum party size of 4.
- Defeat Dark Elf

Dark Elf Information:
<<Dark Elf>> is a mob and has the following statistics:
HP: 12
Damage per Attack: 9

Rewards:

1. Leather Coat/Dragon Bone Cuirass (Light/Heavy): An uncommon armor with any standard armor enhancement chosen by the earner of the weapon which fits the armor type chosen. Only one person may earn this armor per thread.
  2. 2 Skill Point.

Recommended Level: 3

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shall be taking this Quest for the upper part of a full body armored. The long sleeves shall be made of black scales and red ones, while keeping the design for this model. (Of course, it will be covering the exposed parts while still fitting to the figure!) (http://www.wall321.com/thumbnails/detail/20120313/weapons%20shunya%20yamashita%20fantasy%20art%20armor%20purple%20hair%20artwork%20anime%20girls%202143x3464%20wallpaper_www.wall321.com_52.jpg)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I heard the rumors of a certain Master Armor smith on the 3rd floor and decided to check it out to see what the fuss was about. I would accept this quest since Leather coat would suit my tastes. Long sleeved, dark gray and a little worn out at the ends but it would prove to be useful....

• 2 weeks later...