[PP-F4] K.o.A Recuitment (Dante & Me)

I had recently made a guild, and I had already 1 person wanting in, <>, he seemed like a good Deciple, well his rank will be judge by me. As I set all the paper work straight, and prepared for him to arrive, I order myself a <> and take a few sips. As I see that <> was interested in my drink, as I let her see it, she smells the liquor, and snuffs it away as she didn't care for it.

So I had sent a poster outside the <> saying only these people were allowed into the meeting room, that I had have reserved. This would be a exellent day for me and my great guild of Knights.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had recived a message from Artorias, saying that I should come to the tavern on floor 4 to talk about my innitiation into the Knights of the Abyss. As I enter floor 4 I am slammbed by the cold air, "Well dang, oh well no complaining anymore." I say as I enter the plaza, and walk to the tavern, as I open the door I see the bar keeper point to the door in the back. As if he knew who I was, as I nod and walk to it, I open the door, and see all the paper work. I then sit down, as I look at Artorias, and see him sipping on something, I look at his familiar, and see that she is sniffing me and judging me. "Was this my innitiation, or is he messing with me?' I thought as I see him about to speak so I listen to him.

I then see <> come in and sit down, "Glad you could come, now this is how things work, I will interview you, and and you tell me what I need to know." "And afterward I will decied weather to let you in or not." I say as I then take out a quill and peice of paper, and then start my report on <>.

I write down his name, and weapon stlye as I have seen him fight before, "Okay to start off with, I need your full avatar name if Dante is all you have, your current level and the previous guilds you have been affiliated with." "As well as your weapon style and fighting abilities." I say as I then look at him, my sapphire blue eyes were locked on his being, as I wait for him reponse.

I look at Artorias, and then I look at his familiar, and I begin, "My avatar name is Dante, the nickname I gave myself is <>, as well as my real name is Dante." "My current level is 4, im close to leveling up to 5 soon, as of guilds, your my first one ever." I then open my stats tab, "As my fighting style, I use a long sword, as well as I use leather armor, and I like close combat as well as I like to move around alot." I look at him, as he writes someting down, my nerves on end as now.

I wrote down that was a support type fighter who was a close quater fighter, a unique combonation. I look up as I finish writing my information down, "Now to my next series of questions, what profession do you have, the reason why I ask is because we of the Knights of the Abyss have 3 sections in the guild, the "Way of the Blade", "Way of the Hand", and the "Way of the Knight", but that third one is a little bit complex." "As well as, if your serious about this, we need to see you in action, this means we will have to go into the fields, if there is someone you have in mind to come along, I wold like to see them in battle as well." I say this because I was wanting more worthy Knight to come with us, this would also broaden my choices for memebers.

I look at Artorias with a serious face, "i have no profession, as such I am a fighter, I have no need for one." I say as I continue, "I have a few people in mind, Rolland, is a guy I know of, as well as Alkaros Tresyke, and then theres Vee, she would be perfect to help you." I as I then go into a relax poise.

I wirte their names down as possible recruits, as I then finish up this part of the interview. I finalized the info on the basic info I need, as I put it into my inventory and finish up my <> I then stand up, and trek to the door, "Lets be oof then, we will meet the others at the fountain now." I say as I then see <> follow behind me. I then leave the hidden room that was reserved for my meetings, I then walk out into the plaza. Were I then sent out a Pm to these people that <> mentioned. "I Artorias, of the K.o.A am requesting your presense on floor 4, meet me at the fountain in the plaza and I will discuss the topic even further." I sent this message to the 3 players. As well as my White Knight to come along, "Meet me at the fountain on floor 4, we need you here now." I then send this one as well.

[OOC- Allowed players.]

Rolland

Alkaros Tresyke

Vee

(White Knight) Primrose

Mayonaka

As i get ready to meet the new recruits and Artorias I pull on my white long sleeve shirt with a red X across it. Over it I wear my black jacket, along with my usual black ripped skinny jeans. When I walk outside in my blood red boots the glare of the sun on my boots catches my eye, i squint and keep walking. When I reach my desired location I pull out a teleportaion crystal and teleport to floor four. As I make my way towards the fountain I see Artorias and another boy i haven't seen before. I walk up to them.

I walked onto the fourth floor, as the man named Arotorias, wanted to to see me, so I enter the fourth floor, and see him, as well as Dante, a man I met once. I walk forward and stand there, as there was a young woman with him as well, she was somewhat different by the way she stood. My Zweihänder, draging along the ground as I place my hood up, to hide my face, my black cloth jacket fluttering in the wind. "Uh..hel...hello there." I say nervously to the girl, as I look at Artorias, "You, wanted to see me?"

I had entered the fourth floor, through the teleportation gate, as I had recieved a PM from the guy name Artorias, he wanted to see me. As I see him, with a hooded figure wielding a hug German style blade, and there was a young lady there with him. She was quite young, as this was someting I never really thought I would come across. "Yo you wanted to see me Artorias?" I say as the hooded figure shorter than me, as I stood 6'8'', and this Arotrias guy, who I knew was him, was 6'5'', he was quite shorter than me, but not much.

As I look up and saw the two males come in, I look at Dante and put him in the group of the other two. As I pull Prim next to me, "Good it seems many of you have arrived, just need two more and we will be complete." "So to start off with, my name is Knight Artorias, you amy call me Artorias." "And this is my second in command she is my first and most prominant recruit, her name is Primrose." "White Knight is her rank, and she is commander of all you, so show her the respect she deserves."

I say as I then begin, "You three are here because you placed a request to join my guild, as I have looked into it, and it has come to my attention that doing three different interviews is too much for me." "So im doing a test of strenght, you need t follow me into the fields, this will take place on floor one, as I can tell that you two are not high levels." I point at Rolland, and Alkaros, as they had varely weak gear, so I then look at my second in command, White Knight Prim, you are to choice one or more of these Deciples to go under your wing until we finish."

"This means that you will have a partner with you, now we will not split, this is a big concern, we are more powerful as a group, so we stick together." I say as I then take a seat down by the fountain, "We are missong Mayonaka, and Vee, until they get here we shall not leave this spot that is an order." I say as I look at my info tabs, many I had up, trying to contact Mayonaka, and Vee, as well as material locations, shops, and other people who may be good choices for the guilds expansion.

I rush out of bed because I am late for my meeting with a guys named Artorias, something about recruitment. I quickly pull on my clothes from yesterday and run out of the Inn. I scramble to get my teleportation crystal out and teleport. Once I am on floor four I push through the hoards of people in the market and make my way to the fountain. I can already tell I'm late.

As I hear that this young lady was at the rank of White Knight, as I bow in repect, as I look at the other people who are here. I had alot of competetion, so I study the others here, many of them I knew of, the one with the huge sword, was a man named Rolland, as all this info was from Grim. A man I trusted very much, as the tall scruffy fellow, was a man called Alkaros, he was Grims cousin, as the other young lady that just showed up was new to me. So as I then wait for Vee to appear, I adjust my weapon, <>, a mighty weapon that Jace had made for me, I pity that his shop was shut down. But I just pray that I can get some more gear for myself soon, just need a coat and a necklace, and im good.

I see Artorias say that the floor that we would be on is floor one. As he points to me and the 6'8'' giant man next to me, this was not something I liked, but he was the one guy I knew that would make me stronger. If I failed this test I wouldn't be able to go on, so I will try my hardest to be the best for the Knight Artorias. As I adjust my Zweihänder, and look at the girl in the white shirt, "A White Knight?" I thought as this would be difficult for me to have any chance, as I then pull my hood further over my head, as I wished for anyone to know I was the lead singer for the Heavens Roses, that would be bad for me. All I need is crazed fans coming at me.

I look at the others and see the tall one was quite I just briush this off, asI see the nes girl appear, "Well now ,we just need Vee, so Dante can you contact her?" I say as I look at him, as he leans on the fountain. And then I look at the giant man, as he was too quite for my taste, I then begin, "You there, whats your name, and what is your weapon style?" I say as I wait for his reponse.

As Artorias points at me, asking me my name, and weapon style. I look at him and then smile, "My name is Alkaros Treyske, my title is <>, as I am a One-handed straight swordsman sir." I say as I then look at his White Knight as she was looking at me, "May I help you White Knight Primrose?" I say, with the upmost repect for her status.

I'm a bit startled and still getting used to my new title, The White Knight. When the charmed boy I was looking at, named Alkaros, spoke to me I was a tad surprised. My face turned a little red due to the fact that his attention was no longer on Artorias, but on me. N-no I'm fine. I say and turn to Artorias. This timid side of me was new considering the fact that I rarely spoke to anyone besides Artorias. My lack of social interaction bit me in the butt at times like this.

I hear that Artorias wishes for me to contact Vee, so I nod and send her a PM, "Hey im on floor 4, I need you here quickly." I click send and I await for her to contact me back, as I look up and see the Artorias White Knight is a little too quite, "Was she his quite killer, or is she too shy to say anything." I think to myself, as I then walk to her, "Hey are you okay?" I say, knowing this is a little out of character to say to someone with a higher rank than me.