(OP-F4)Crimson Flames Ascending to F5

I'd figured to hurry up and unlock the 5th floor for everyone beings we've been in the 4th for a while now. So i packed up my potions and repaired all of my equipment to it's top performance. After i got everything ready, i took a deep breath to calm my nerves and i headed for the dungeon.

If we're going to clear this game, than we might as well focus on that. Then again we've all been busy with trying to get stronger and bonding. I thought to myself as the snow crunched under my feet.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Approaching me was a man who seems rather familiar tto me, but i can't wrap my finger on it as he spoke.

"Hello, you seem to be traveling somewhere. Where are you heading?" He asked. I stopped for i wasn't expecting this honestly. Then i smiled at him.

"I'm off to clear this floor's Dungeon. What about you?" I asked as i placed the palm of my hand on the pommel of Xilanvale.

The man I stared talking to seemed rather familiar. Why does this man seem so familiar? I said to myself.

What a coincidence. I am heading the same way. I wanted to try to advance floors so others have more space to get used to the game. I said to the man with a surprised tone.

Mind if I tag along? You look rather familiar to me. Did I help you at one point? I said curiously.

The two started walking into the dungeon until the see a few monsters in front of them. I'll take the right, you take the left. Ready... Go! They defeated the monsters within a matter of seconds and then continued through the dungeon.

Ok, so if we are going to take down this boss, then we need to come up with a strategy. Shark said with a confident tone.

I will take front since I can tank it out. I will block the attacks and you attack after I block. Shark said determinedly.

I smirked as i just thought the samething after i witnessed him fighting. "Sounds like a plan, although i hope i won't have to use Augatis on it like i did last time." I said as we approached the entrance of the Dungeon. I looked around and scanned the area. "Say, isn't there suppose to be a Field Boss guarding the entrance?" I asked. Then i remembered i never gave him my name. "By the way, the name's NightShade, or just Night for short." I said as i continued to keep an eye out for it.

I looked at the man after I finished my monsters of. I think there is a field boss but maybe it's not in this floor. I said with hope. The name's Shark. I hope to see how good you are at full power in the upcoming boss fight. I looked around to see if there was a boss this floor and then kept walking.

I found it strange that there isn't, but i guess its a good thing. I smirked when Shark said that he can't wait to see me at full power. We didn't find much of the monsters on this floor, when we did find them we quickly dispose them within a few seconds. When we found a flight of stairs, we ascended to the next floor. More monsters inhabit this floor, but it wasn't anything that we couldn't handle. After we got rid of the last monster on this floor, i couldn't help but study Shark's movements in battle. I grinned as we walked deeper into the Dungeon. "You sure know how to handle yourself, and in a way it kind of scares me." I said trying to break the ice like a fat penguin.

I finished disposing of the remaining monsters and i turned to see Night watching me. I've been playing MMOs for years. I am the most experienced in my guild. I'm the leader of The Knights of Christ. I said with a smile on my face and trying not to get full of myself.

I like what I see from you and I'm very interested. You continue to impress me. That's a good thing since right now, I have the most experienced guild. I said as I tried to give my guild members all the credit.

Then finally it clicked in my head. I smiled as i remember seeing his name on the Guild's Ranks. "Well, what a coincidence. I'm. just joined The Knights of Christ not too long ago actually." I said as we approached another flight of stairs. We climbed the stairs. Waiting for us was more mobs as a few started to eye on us. We quickly disposed them, but i suggested not wasting all our energy on them and left some of them alone.

"Its a energy conservation strategy, plus we'll need all the strength we can get once we find the boss." I said as i cut through a monster that decided to charge at me. We had ascended 10 floors so far, but no sign of the door.

I finished of the last of the monsters. Don't worry about me. I have very high stamina. i figured out that real life stamina translates into the game if it's higher than your avatars. I said as I turn back to Night.

I remembered the reason I went into the woods. I was tracking him.

Yea... Us meeting like this is no coincidence. I have been tracking you to see when a good time to make your acquaintance would be. I said as I chuckled a bit.

Once I saw your app. come in I realized that I should meet you in person. It just so happened that I choose today. I said with a serious tone.

Let's keep moving so we can find this boss room. I have some potions for replenishing our health and energy. So don't worry about a thing. I continued walking along the dungeon floor.

I nodded in agreement. "Alright, fair enough." I said as we turned around the corner. I smirked when i saw it.

"Well, speaking of the devil, there it is." I said as the Boss Door tower over us. I was relieved as at the sametime more worried as well. Memories started to pop in my head, but i quickly cast them aside.

"If you need to do something, now would be a perfect time for it." I said as i took out an apple and consumed it. Mainly to rest, but i also needed to heal up as well.

I opened my menu and got my snacks out and checked the guide book for any type of information.

Looks like the book was updated. Says here that the boss is a dragon type monster that can stop you dead in your tracks. Well we need a plan. I said as I started thinking in my head.

Ok. I got it. I will tank, like I said before, and distract the boss while you sneak around and back stab it. This should work if we stick to the plan. I said as I looked at Night to see if he understands.

I chuckled as Night told me to be careful. I don't remember anyone telling me that since I started the guild with Dunc Master. He was the only one to tell me that. HA! Be careful! I haven't heard those words in a while. Don't worry about me. I'm the leader of the strongest guild. I need you to focus on your job and I will focus on mine. Just stick to the plan and we will be fine. I told Night as we pushed open the door.

When we walk into the boss room, I quickly become the center of attention and get attacked by the boss. I use my shield to block the attack and strike the beast to knock it off balance. So far this has started of just as it was planned. I saw Night prepare an attack on the unguarded boss.

Go Night!

Shark Health 19/19

Night Health 17/17

Boss Health 13/13