(OP-F4)Crimson Flames Ascending to F5

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched as my partner missed the mark and fell on the floor. Luckily the boss didn't catch it yet and was still focused on me. He tried to swing a few times and I easily dodged them and managed to land an attack.

(Boss Health 12/13)

Ha! Take that you beast! I said as an attack came my way. I managed to move my shield fast enough to block the attack.

Just as Shark raises his shield to block the dragon's attack, i burst towards the dragon after seeing an opening on its side.

Augatis!

My sword erupts in a fiery crimson flame and with it i struck at its exposed belly where the scales are weaker.

"That should throw him off!" I said to myself.

11/13

"Yeah I'm good!" I called out as i burst towards it close to the same time as Shark did. However, that scratch did more than i thought as i stumbled and its tail whipped at me as i got knocked to the ground. I bit back my frustration as i rolled over and got on my feet once again.

15/17 Night's

As I saw Night get knocked back again, I went full out on the boss with a glowing red sword and a huge hatred for the boss that's knocking my teammate around like a volleyball.

That's enough from you beast!! I screamed at the top of my lungs and moved in fast for the attack.

I was too focused on the next attack that i didn't raise my shield and got knocked to the side again.

(Shark Health 17/19)

OUCH! I said, up against a wall.

After seeing Night try so hard, I got up and made a run at the boss. I charged my sword a deep blue and held up my shield this time. The boss saw me coming and slashed my shield. I managed to push back and knock it off balance for Night to attack.

Thanks to my shields ability, I managed to recover some lost health.

(Health 18/19)

I just got back to my stance and saw Night's attack knock over the boss. I charged in once again with a blue blade. I made a mad dash towards the boss. This time your mine! I screamed as I swung my sword at the boss as hard as I could.

As I make the dash with my sword in hand, I get tripped by a piece of the floor that is sticking up and face plant on the ground. I can't win for losing. I said as I lay face first on the ground.

I backstepped to evade the dragon's claws but the dragon sliced my leg almost all the way through! I cried out in pain as i fell on my rear. I bit back from going on a rage as i rolled over just before its tail smashes the ground where i was at. I winced in pain as i struggled to stay on my feet.

I got up and looked over at Night who looked to be in pain. I opened my menu and got out a recovery potion. Night! Catch! I yelled as I tossed the bottle at him. I got back up then went to the opposite side he was laying and started to attack the boss hoping to draw it's attention away. I turned started swinging at the boss without using my sword skills. However, I was doing little damage

(Boss Health 6/13)

I caught the potion Shark tossed me and i quickly drank it. Seeing how the dragon's tail swishes back and forth as it strikes at Shark, i thought of something insane as i stabbed its tail. It was like i was in a rollercoaster from Six Flags or something as i got jerked in the air along with my sword stuck into its tail. It let out a roar as i whiplash me into the wall. I couldn't move or react for it seemed like my body froze for a second. I was however still hanging on my sword that was still stuck in its tail.

Boss: 5/13

Night: 16/17

I saw the wild ride that Night was having and I wanted to make sure that his attempt wasn't going to waste. I quickly picked myself up and went in for an attack. Hoping this time that I would actually land my attack. I charged my blade a deep blue and went into the boss. I went in with full power. You are mine this time!I managed to slash the boss across the chest. The boss lets out a loud roar and Nights roller coaster ride just became his worst nightmare.

Boss 3/17

The moment Shark struck the dragon, its tail was whiplashing left and right as my arms felt like it was coming

Out of my sockets! The blade just sink deeper into the tail as it howled in both rage and pain. Finally the tail smashed the ground and the shockwave blew me with my sword in my hands away as I skidded on my back like 10 ft. away from them. I took a deep breath as I felt relieved.

Woo! Let's do that again! I remarked with excitement as I got to my feet.

Night: 15/17

After that weird interference from the stranger who dealt some damage and knocked the boss off balance and left it wide open for the finishing blow. I charged my blade a very deep blue and sprinted for the boss to get the drop. I WILL KILL YOU!!! I screamed at the boss as I went at the beast. I went for the full fledged scale attack and threw my shield to render it's arms useless.

You are mine!!! I screamed as I sliced the boss in half.

Boss Health 0/17

After I got down from that attack I saw a big CONGRATULATIONS came into view

I finally did it. It is done. Time to move on.