Enter to Win SAO Canon Name

Here are the rules to play and win.

• You must have an account older than 7 days.
  • You can only win 1 name, you can not participate for a new name.
  • You must reply to this this topic to play!
  • New names will be announced each Sunday.
  • Replying more than once will not increase your chances to win.
  • Each participant will have their names added to a hat and one lucky winner each week will be announced.
  • Names are not gender bias, males can and pick females and females can pick male names.
  • If you go inactive 3 weeks with your SAO name account, your SAO name account will striped of you. (banned users get their names removed automatically)
  • When you loose a SAO name, you can not play for 1 month.
  • Your SAO name does NOT entitle you to the canon events of SAO.

Here is the list of available names, you may pick 1 name. If you win on Sunday, you will be given the login details for said account.

• Kuradeel
  • Thinker
  • Sasha
  • Yolko
  • Yulier
  • Oberon
  • Alicia Rue
  • Recon
  • Eugene
  • Ducker
  • Griselda

These names are NOT available as they are already taken.

And here's a sure list of how to get disqualified each week.

• Entering more than once per week
  • Asking for us to pick a name for you
  • Requesting more than one name
  • Not meeting the qualifications above
  • Getting banned during the event
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again you can only pick 1 name to win. I know most of your guy's alt account so each real person may only apply for 1 name. Those of you with 50 accounts here may not apply with all 50 accounts. I will trim it down to just your main account.

Winning this event does NOT have your main account name changed. What happens is I will give you the username/password for the account that you won.

You must reply here to this topic to play and state which name. Do not send me or any other staff member a PM on your participation.

Each real person may only have 1 canon name at a time. You must either forfeit the name and wait a whole month to play this event again to get a new account or wait 1 month to have your SAO canon name account revoked and wait 1 month nontheless.

Well my account is exactly 7 days old and will be 8 tomorrow.. so.. Klein lol or Kirito or.. whatever xD

Nonetheless, your disqualified now.

The rules state to pick 1 name, not 2 or whatever. If you can't play by the rules, then you don't get to participate.

There were 11 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Seldentar = Agil

Ruri = Asuna

Aeryon = Recon

Eléssar = Kirito

Sotarou = Kirito

Cicila = Silica

Keith = Asuna

Zauis = Kirito

Snow = Kirito

Sakuri sashiti = Asuna

Haine = Yui

Timestamp: 2014-07-21 02:45:43 UTC

Winner is Seldentar as Agil. Once again everyone is permitted to participate in the next weeks name drawing starting now. State which 1 character you want to have, as you witnessed above choosing more than one or asking for any or whatever will disqualify you. Deleting your account like Caen and you'll also be disqualified. And remember these names are not available now. Heathcliff, Rosalia, Lisbeth, Leafa, Sinon, Agil.