Episode feedback: The Black Swordsman

Well, he does need to take a break every now and then. I can only guess he must have been either training and/or looking for something down on the lower floors. He must have been farming powerful monsters such as the ones attacking Silica and run into her by coincidence.

I'll give you that for a point. I mean we revisit lower levels for other reasons besides joining PP or OP threads all the time.

Miaki and Keith, the show obviously tells you. It says that he was looking for that one girl with pink hair to pu her in jail for revenge on someones guild......

We know WHY he tracked down Rosaria, the redheaded woman. However, what was the point of the plot of the episode? What does it contribute to the rest of the series? (Keith I welcome any thoughts on this point)

anime shows need a couple off topic shows.....get it , right?

Anime doesn't need filler. It takes away from the plot and ruins a near flawless show. I can't think of anything from Attack on Titan that could be counted as filler and that show was $^$&((^&)% AWESOME. So no, I don't get it. Why should a fantastic show throw in meaningless filler?