Episode feedback: The Black Swordsman

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really did love this episode. Scilica was an awesome character and it introduced her in a way that gave Kirito something to do, and it helped him develop instead of just running around doing pointless stuff like in other episodes.

I really did love this episode. Scilica was an awesome character and it introduced her in a way that gave Kirito something to do, and it helped him develop instead of just running around doing pointless stuff like in other episodes.

I will agree with you on the episode being a solid introduction to a lovable character such as Sicila. But I would still kinda mark the episode as a sort of filler. Reason being is that Kirito is revisiting previous floors that are already liberated. He leaves the front lines for like, what, 3-4 days?

I will agree with you on the episode being a solid introduction to a lovable character such as Sicila. But I would still kinda mark the episode as a sort of filler. Reason being is that Kirito is revisiting previous floors that are already liberated. He leaves the front lines for like, what, 3-4 days?

Well, he does need to take a break every now and then. I can only guess he must have been either training and/or looking for something down on the lower floors. He must have been farming powerful monsters such as the ones attacking Silica and run into her by coincidence.