SAO II: Episode 2: Ice Sniper

Episode 2: Ice Sniper

Alright everyone, episode has been up and many have seen it since it was aired. What are ya'lls thoughts of it?

As with the first episode (and every other episode from here on out), let's have a brief summery of the episode...

Episode one ended with Sinon taking the first shot at a group of players on their way to monster hunt;

episode 2 jumps back to September 14, 2025, where Sinon, who had accidentally fallen down a trap chute while exploring some dungeon below the SBC Gurokken in Gun Gale Online. She runs into a boss-class monster and makes the move to go out guns blazing trying to defeat it. Miraculously, she finds a position that allows for her to attack while remaining out of the monster's attack range. By conserving ammo and accurately hitting the boss's weak point, she is eventually (after a very long time) able to defeat it and acquire her bad ass sniper rifle, the PGM Ultima Ratio Hecate II.

Returning to the present day, Sinon and her squad are discussing their ambush on a roaming monster hunting squadron. Sinon, having the element of surprise with her first shot, is ordered to take out one of their players much to her desire of targeting a bigger, cloaked figure who turns out to be a bodyguard named "Behemoth" armed with a with a . When Sinon and Behemoth are the only ones remaining on the battlefield, Sinon manages to shoot Behemoth with her Hecate while falling from the air, earning her victory in the gunfight, despite suffering severe damage to her avatar. Meanwhile, in Alfheim Online, Kirito begins to tell Asuna about him transferring over to a different VRMMORPG for a short while.

Share your thoughts on the episode but please avoid writing less than 3 lines. I want some serious discussion here. I will delete things if I see worthless drabble.