SAO II: Episode 3: Memories of Blood

Episode : Memories of Blood

Alright everyone, episode has been up and many have seen it since it was aired. What are ya'lls thoughts of it?

First, let's have a brief summery of the episode...

While walking home, Shino Asada, Sinon's real-life counterpart, is bullied by three schoolmates, but they are warded away by her friend KyÅji Shinkawa, who introduced her to GGO in the first place, as a form of immersion therapy for her fear of guns. After talking about their personal lives, Shino leaves for home. There, she tries holding a gun replica, but this induces a flashback to when she was eleven years old; while she was at a postal office with her mother, a man carrying a gun tried to rob the office, shooting an employee and threatening to kill other people. When the robber aimed his gun at her mother, Shino attacked him, wrestled the gun out of his hand, and shot him repeatedly, killing him. The flashback triggers a panic attack from Shino. Meanwhile, Kirito informs Asuna that he will be converting his ALO avatar to GGO, which surprises her, but she approves. As Kazuto, he goes to the hospital to log into GGO, while his real-life body will be watched by Aki Natsuki, a nurse who oversaw his condition while he was trapped in SAO. Shino logs into GGO as well. Meanwhile, Death Gun overhears an online voice-chat discussing Death Gun before looking at a photo of Sinon, grinning hungrily. (Yes, I completely copied wiki this time, no I dont care.)

Share your thoughts on the episode but please avoid writing less than 3 lines. I want some serious discussion here. I will delete things if I see worthless drabble.

You do realize the episode in question hardly focused on Kirito but rather Sinon who has yet to meet him right? This is a rare feature in anime actually, for instead of focusing on the main protagonist and company it focuses on someone they haven't met yet. We get to establish where Sinon has been to understand where she goes in character development.

We don't even see Kirito in GGO yet and I would like to say AGAIN, KIRITO IS NOT A GIRL. HE IS USING AN AVATAR THAT LOOKS FEMININE. DO YOUR RESEARCH AND PAY ATTENTION.

You do realize the episode in question hardly focused on Kirito but rather Sinon who has yet to meet him right? This is a rare feature in anime actually, for instead of focusing on the main protagonist and company it focuses on someone they haven't met yet. We get to establish where Sinon has been to understand where she goes in character development.

We don't even see Kirito in GGO yet and I would like to say AGAIN, KIRITO IS NOT A GIRL. HE IS USING AN AVATAR THAT LOOKS FEMININE. DO YOUR RESEARCH AND PAY ATTENTION.

Look here gurly, I know that Kirito is freaking male but, I was saying that Sinon looks like Kirito. And to be honest no one cares about Sinon, The reason was I said," I'm going to watch SAO 2" is so I could watch Asuna and Kirito... maybe a little of Yui. Not to see a character that makes little sense to me.

I don't care about the rarity of the situation, All anyone who watching SAO cares about is in the first place Kirito and Asuna( and the original cast of characters). That why you turn in is it not? Shinon can be developed, She probably going to be awesome .I understand her importance to the plot and rising subplots but, They really made you scarf down two helps her characters personality and bio instead of gradually like they did everyone else. So, before you go throw around 2 cent make sure your opponent are relatively bankrupt.

All anyone who watching SAO cares about is in the first place Kirito and Asuna.

wrongluthor.jpg

I cant stand Kirito, and Asuna. Im watching SAO2 for the new game and possibly Sinon, depending on weather she sucks or not. To say that the only reason people watch SAO is becuase of Kirito and Asuna is just wrong, theyre are plenty of people like me who absolutely hate them, yet continue to watch. Why do people like myself continue to watch SAO? Maybe we just hate ourselves...

8465700.jpg

The game settings is apart of the characters development so therefore, I'm still right.And you didn't know about until you watched the show. Listen, I can get in it to with you... but honesty I can't bother with that right now. If you like you can wave this around as a victory. All I came here to do is tell you guys what I thought and got attacked for doing so.

I have been watching SAO II since it came out on Crunchyroll. I personally like the little mix up the Kirito character but there are flaws to this also. The fact that Kirito's avatar looks female attacks people which may lead to him being discovered, more drama. Also that he's practically lying to Sinon is unlike him. I expected Kirito to just get nervous and explain the situation, but he didn't. I didn't enjoy it when Kirito defeated the small mini game so easily, but it made sense. His avatar now using a sword confuses me, GUN gale online. I think that he will use the sword and master it right away.