Episode feedback: The End of the world

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This was the point where I went, "wait, what the f--- is going on?" and the show took a bit of a spiral.

I WANTED to see them reach the hundredth floor, and I wanted to see more of Aincrad, not that fairyland crap.

Still. Kirito waking up, looking for Asuna was touching. Even if he used the power of LOVE to defeat a digital system.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with you Shard. I'd rather he denied the challenge and kept going to the 100th floor. That would make a better story. Not only that, the whole thing is BS, Asuna died and Kabaya said at the beginning "The moment you die, The Nervegear will transmit an electric signal to destroy your brain." But nope. She lived because of Cliches.

Its a miracle she survived actually, I wonder how that all happened anyway. Did Heathcliff just not kill her off when her avatar was destroyed? I personally think there's a time limit of say twelve hours or something where players technically aren't killed. There was that revival item, there could be more powerful ones out there that kept players alive long enough. That's my theory.