Episode feedback: The World tree

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Yeah that Movie was more or less going back through all the Episodes without you having to re watch them all along with telling the viewers that Kirito did NOT quit gaming after he found Asuna.

You know, despite having a traumatic experience, I personally feel I'd go back in as well. I mean, yeah, it'd be scary to get trapped inside, but deep down, virtual reality gaming with the NerveGear is is too amazing of a gaming experience to pass up.

• 1 month later...

Having watched this in the dub finally I must say that this episode was well done. What I liked was that the series started to implement the feeling of being in an MMO. Logging on and meeting up with people, shopping while you wait, talking about raiding plans in real life. Watching it with the idea that they are in an actual MMO and able to log out at anytime. It was rather interesting that they introduced racial conflict and the "renegades". Im not sure if it is that realistic in an MMO, though my experience with MMOs hasn't gone much further than The Old Republic which didnt have that much conflict aside from Sith vs Jedi. Any WoW players in here able to tell me if there were racial wars in the game?

I also have to say I loved the timing of the ending theme starting when it did! Overfly is so beautifully done. I've listened to that one alot when I'd walk into work early in the morning when I worked at a waterpark. The sun rising, the water steadily flowing, the sweet silence, and me playing Overfly.