The Black Odyssey (R5[Max]/Merchant)

Outside her shop, Simmone sizes up her new possession. It's odd in its layout, Unlike other shops, this one is more akin to a Japanese shrine from the outside. The Architecture is mild but strong:

f09ea2129e19b78ea3c314fbb38d54e2.png.0d7bbf978c3ec0a925933862171e03e4.png

Inside its stone gate, and wooden doors, are tatami mats making up the floor, as rice paper slide walls make up the doors. Simmone has a pair of NPC helpers that keep the door for her.

076cbeaff537a7f69fabaf6551383b02e2aa4598_hq.thumb.jpg.708dbede1f67879f3dab1e9ad902b456.jpg

Finding her way to the only available seat in the center of the one-room shop, she sits and waits for the next customer to come in enjoying the newfound companionship of her helpers and tobacco. The walls are lined with mannequins and weapon mount pegs. In the back left corner is a paper screen for getting dressed behind, and an elegant dress for the merchant to barter in. Moro is the one with blue hair, Maru with pink hair.

Merchant Rank 5: 10653/???
Appraisals (Identify) Per day: 10

Uniques: CD 7+/BD: 10

Each item junk sold: +1 EXP

Each item sold from general stock: +3 Exp

Each item identified: +5 EXP (+2 Trading Hall,+2 Workshop, +1 Ambition) = 10 Exp

Guild Members have effectively maxed Reputation.

Players Under Level 15 are treated as maxed Reputation.

*tips are appreciated but unnecessary

Appraisals
(Identify, Are at cost only Simmonè likes seeing interesting things)
Equipment
T1 T2 T3
Rare 320 col Rare 800 col Rare 1,440 col
Perfect 640 col Perfect 1,200 col Perfect 2,000 col
Demonic 960 col Demonic 2000 col Demonic 2560 col
Consumables:
T1 T2 T3
Uncommon 80 col Uncommon 240 col Uncommon 480 col
Rare 160 col Rare 400 col Rare 720 col
Perfect 320 col Perfect 600 col Perfect 1,000 col

Items for Sale:

Current Reputation Reputation Reputation
        Item Type Stock Rank 1 Cost Rank 2 Cost Rank 3 Cost
Scouting
Blank Dungeon Map [T1]
Blank Map [T1]/Consumable
Unl.
Effect
Assign a successful sub-dungeon search roll to a blank map in order to explore the dungeon in another thread. When used, apply the dungeon difficulty and roll ID (Ex. Beginner Dungeon Map #12345). Can only hold the location of one sub-dungeon that matches the Tier of the map.
Blank Dungeon Map [T2]
Blank Map [T2]/Consumable
Unl.
Effect
Assign a successful sub-dungeon search roll to a blank map in order to explore the dungeon in another thread. When used, apply the dungeon difficulty and roll ID (Ex. Intermediate Dungeon Map #12345). Can only hold the location of one sub-dungeon that matches the Tier of the map.
Blank Dungeon Map [T3]
Blank Map [T3]/Consumable
Unl.
Effect
Assign a successful sub-dungeon search roll to a blank map in order to explore the dungeon in another thread. When used, apply the dungeon difficulty and roll ID (Ex. Advanced Dungeon Map #12345). Can only hold the location of one sub-dungeon that matches the Tier of the map.
Buffs
Field Rations
Snacks/Consumable
Unl.
Effect
Grants +30 to max HP. Cannot be used in combat. Effect lasts for one thread. A player cannot benefit from more than one Field Rations at a time.
Field Rations +1
Snacks/Consumable
Unl.
Effect
Grants +75 to max HP. Must be level 25+ to use. Cannot be used in combat. Effect lasts for one thread. A player cannot benefit from more than one Field Rations at a time.
Field Rations +2
Snacks/Consumable
Unl.
Effect
Grants +120 to max HP. Must be level 50+ to use. Cannot be used in combat. Effect lasts for one thread. A player cannot benefit from more than one Field Rations at a time.
Water Canister
Misc/Consumable [3/3]
Unl.
Effect
Grants +(5 *Tier) health regeneration while out of combat. Effect lasts for one thread. Item is destroyed once all charges have been used.
Immolation Potion
Potion/Consumable
Unl.
Effect
When used, successful non-critical attacks against you deal 10 unmitigated damage to the attacking enemy. Effect lasts for one thread.
Immolation Potion +1
Potion/Consumable
Unl.
Effect
When used, successful non-critical attacks against you deal 20 unmitigated damage to the attacking enemy. Must be level 25+ to use. Effect lasts for one thread.
Immolation Potion +2
Potion/Consumable
Unl.
Effect
When used, successful non-critical attacks against you deal 30 unmitigated damage to the attacking enemy. Must be level 50+ to use. Effect lasts for one thread.
Teleportation Crystal
Crystal/Consumable
Unl.
Effect
Use a post action to activate a teleport crystal. Teleports the player to the town or designated teleportation area they specify.
Oddity
Glow Stone
Misc/Consumable
Unl.
Effect
While holding a Glow Stone, the area around you is illuminated. You and players near you do not suffer any penalties for darkness or low-light conditions. Cannot wield a weapon while holding a Glow Stone, but it can be swapped out and and back in to continue its effect. Effect lasts for one thread.
Single Tent
Misc/Consumable
Unl.
Effect
One player uses a post action to use the tent. Grants -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat. Effect lasts for one thread.
Double Tent
Misc/Consumable
Unl.
Effect
Up to two players each use a post action to use the tent. Grants -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat. Effect lasts for one thread.
Spyglass
Misc/Consumable [3/3]
Unl.
Effect
Use to reduce the number of posts required to search for a dungeon or familiar by 5 posts. Effect lasts for one thread. Item is destroyed once all charges have been used.
Silver Key
Misc/Consumable
Unl.
Effect
A single-use item that grants +1 LD when opening a Treasure Chest.
Golden Key
Misc/Consumable
Unl.
Effect
A single-use item that grants +2 LD when opening a Treasure Chest.
Dimensional Backpack
Equipment/Unique
Unl.
Effect
Adds +1 to Battle Ready inventory. This item does not take up a Battle Ready inventory slot. A player may only have one Dimensional Backpack at any time.
Crafting
Custom Ambition Tool
Equipment/Tool
Unl.
Effect
Gain +1 bonus crafting EXP for each crafting attempt with the selected profession.
Tier 1 Crafting Material/System Assist
Crafting material/T1
Unl.
Effect
Basic materials for use with any profession, Obtained from the Cardinal System.
Tier 1 Crafting Material/Personal Supply
Crafting material/T1
Out!
Effect
Basic materials for use with any profession bought from Simmonè's personal supply.
Tier 2 Crafting Material/System Assist
Crafting material/T2
Unl.
Effect
Second-tier materials for use with any profession, Obtained from the Cardinal System..
Tier 2 Crafting Material/Personal Supply
Crafting material/T2
Out!
Effect
Second-tier materials for use with any profession bought from Simmonè's personal supply.
Tier 3 Crafting Material/Personal Supply
Crafting material/T3
Out!
Effect
Third-tier materials for use with any profession bought from Simmonè's personal supply.
Spoiler
Junking Pricing:
Equipment/T1
Uncommon Rare Perfect
Reputation Level 1: (50 col {Seller}, 50 col {House}) Reputation Level 1: (100 col {Seller}, 100 col {House}) Reputation Level 1: (200 col {Seller}, 200 col {House})
Reputation Level 2: (75 col {Seller}, 25 col {House}) Reputation Level 2: (150 col {Seller}, 50 col {House}) Reputation Level 2: (300 col {Seller}, 100 col {House})
Reputation Level 3: (100 col {Seller}, 0 col {House}) Reputation Level 3: (200 col {Seller}, 0 col {House}) Reputation Level 3: (400 col {Seller}, 0 col {House})
Consumable/T1
Uncommon Rare Perfect
Reputation Level 1: (25 col {Seller}, 25 col {House}) Reputation Level 1: (50 col {Seller}, 50 col {House}) Reputation Level 1: (100 col {Seller}, 100 col {House})
Reputation Level 2: (38 col {Seller}, 12 col {House}) Reputation Level 2: (75 col {Seller}, 25 col {House}) Reputation Level 2: (150 col {Seller}, 50 col {House})
Reputation Level 3: (50 col {Seller}, 0 col {House}) Reputation Level 3: (100 col {Seller}, 0 col {House}) Reputation Level 3: (200 col {Seller}, 0 col {House})
Equipment/T2
Uncommon Rare Perfect
Reputation Level 1: (150 col {Seller}, 150 col {House}) Reputation Level 1: (250 col {Seller}, 250 col {House}) Reputation Level 1: (350 col {Seller}, 350 col {House})
Reputation Level 2: (225 col {Seller}, 75 col {House}) Reputation Level 2: (375 col {Seller}, 125 col {House}) Reputation Level 2: (563 col {Seller}, 187 col {House})
Reputation Level 3: (300 col {Seller}, 0 col {House}) Reputation Level 3: (500 col {Seller}, 0 col {House}) Reputation Level 3: (750 col {Seller}, 0 col {House})
Consumable/T2
Uncommon Rare Perfect
Reputation Level 1: (75 col {Seller}, 75 col {House}) Reputation Level 1: (125 col {Seller}, 125 col {House}) Reputation Level 1: (188 col {Seller}, 187 col {House})
Reputation Level 2: (113 col {Seller}, 37 col {House}) Reputation Level 2: (188 col {Seller}, 62 col {House}) Reputation Level 2: (282 col {Seller}, 93 col {House})
Reputation Level 3: (150 col {Seller}, 0 col {House}) Reputation Level 3: (250 col {Seller}, 0 col {House}) Reputation Level 3: (350 col {Seller}, 0 col {House})
Equipment/T3
Uncommon Rare Perfect
Reputation Level 1: (300 col {Seller}, 300 col {House}) Reputation Level 1: (450 col {Seller}, 450 col {House}) Reputation Level 1: (625 col {Seller}, 625 col {House})
Reputation Level 2: (450 col {Seller}, 150 col {House}) Reputation Level 2: (675 col {Seller}, 225 col {House}) Reputation Level 2: (938 col {Seller}, 312 col {House})
Reputation Level 3: (600 col {Seller}, 0 col {House}) Reputation Level 3: (900 col {Seller}, 0 col {House}) Reputation Level 3: (1250 col {Seller}, 0 col {House})
Consumable/T3
Uncommon Rare Perfect
Reputation Level 1: (150 col {Seller}, 150 col {House}) Reputation Level 1: (225 col {Seller}, 225 col {House}) Reputation Level 1: (313 col {Seller}, 312 col {House})
Reputation Level 2: (225 col {Seller}, 75 col {House}) Reputation Level 2: (338 col {Seller}, 112 col {House}) Reputation Level 2: (469 col {Seller}, 156 col {House})
Reputation Level 3: (300 col {Seller}, 0 col {House}) Reputation Level 3: (450 col {Seller}, 0 col {House}) Reputation Level 3: (625 col {Seller}, 0 col {House})

Spoiler
Reputation Effects:
Level 1: Reputation 0-5: 50/50 ratio trades/exchanges
Level 2: Reputation 6-10: 25/75 ratio trades, this means Simmonè is familiar with you and is willing to give you a discount
Level 3: Reputation 11+: Your a good friend, and get items at base price Simmonè gains no Income from these transactions.

Player Transaction Count Current Rank Next
Elèssar 3 1 3
Ethereal 1 1 5
Eruda 4 1 2
Fives 2 1 4
Kiluia 1 1 5
Raidou 2 1 4
Oscar 10+ 3 N/a
Shinji 1 1 5
Night 1 1 5
Tanoshi 1 1 5
Cordelia 1 1 5
Arabelle 6 2 4

Edited by Simmone
  • Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Raidou happens into the mysterious shop. Looking at the large open room and the slender figure in the center, he is attacked from behind from a pair of npc's talking at the same time "Hello Raidou, what would you like to buy from mistress". Raidou chokes out "Y-yes those" as he sees a batch of green herbs, pointing at them. removing 2000 col from his wallet for his purchase, the NPC girls hand him his herbs and push him out the door, "Thank you for your patronage sir, Have a nice day."

Raidou Lost:

» -2000 Col

Raidou Obtained:

» 4* Green Herbs (Self-Heal)

Raidou enters the shop of oddities, greeted by the blue and pink haired doorkeepers "Hello sir what would you like today?". Proceeding to pull the «Eye of Ferocity» out of his pocket, he says "I-i want to sell this, its of no use to me and s-someone else might be able to use it."

The NPC's hand Raidou 300 col and take the eye from him.

Raidou lost:

» 1*Eye of Ferocity

Raidou Gained:

» +300 Col

"Hold it for a moment swordsman." Simmone says as she stands up from her seat, walking like a cat over to the door frame separating the entrance from the rest of the shop. "Come to me little ones, lets see what we have here?" She says as the NPC's hand her the eye. Taking a drag from her cigarette on the end of a long shaft, giving her a fancy aura. "Well this looks interesting, where did you get this?"

"Alas i can see your under duress, swordsman" she says as she puts the eye in her sleeve. she walks around Raidou dragging her finger across his chest as she does, and continues "Very well I have but one thing to ask." beginning to move back to her seat, as the NPC's fluff it for her. "Tell me your name and you can leave, that's all I ask". «Lotus» is what her name reads in the HUD, but she tells Raidou "I am Simmone, now your name swordsman" as the girls prepare the door for him to leave.

Eléssar watched the player ran past him at full speed with his widened eyes, looking surprised and curious. Slowly turned towards the shop once again, he was in need of materials and he was too lazy to gather for himself even though he had low amount of COL.Slowly pushed the door while walking in with a smile, greeting the shop owner genlty while walking towards her. '' Hello.. '' was the first thing he managed to say while looking around and checking the materials on display. He had enough COL to buy 4 materials but he had to decide on what to buy first.

"Ah another customer, and so soon" she says as she stands from her seat and walks over like a prancing cat to Eléssar, sizing him up. The NPC door keeper's let him through as she stands, "Well then, what will you have then, do you see anything you like?" the words seeming to drop off her tongue. taking a drag of her cigarette holder, the smoke permeating the entrance hall of the shop. "Please come in wont you, my last customer was shy I can see your a man of backbone, and a bit of a rebellious type." Simmone says as she invites him in and sits in her seat in the center of the open tatami floored room.

'' So, that guy just ran away was your customer then. '' he answered while walking towards the girl. Placed his hands on the counter and hit the glass slowly with the tip of his fingers while thinking about what to buy. Qucikly opens the list and scrolls down to check the list, noticing the ''4x Carbonite Ores '' finally. His smile widens as he decides, closing the list and sending his trade offer to the shop owner. '' Uh, thank you for your kind words.. he answers while turning his face to look at the girl, she seemed strange and mysterious. '' Those are worth 1600 col if im not wrong. ''

OOC: there is no counter, its an open room shop with just a seat in the center, theres a circular table on my right holding whatever drink I'm having for the day on it, sorry for the inconvenience

"Ah, the ores then? all four my my, arn't we are quite the smith." she says teasing Eléssar a bit. Sticking her cigarette holder into her mouth, she claps and the girls hand Eléssar what he asks for, accepting the bag of col. Walking the bag to their mistress still sitting with her legs crossed sprawled over her couch, the NPCs hand her the bag, she checks the total and places it into her sleeve. "This is ample payment, those carbonite ores will produce black weapons that are cool to the touch, be wary if its heated to much, the metal will become brittle and wont make good weapons."Before the gentleman leaves, she beckons to him "One last thing rebel, what is your name?" her eyes bat, as her almost predator like stare seems to see through him.

Ah sorry, my bad.

Covering her face to her comment, he giggled and moved his hand away from his face. '' Yes.. I'm really in need of materials right now.. And a new weapon.'' he answered while getting over with the trade. '' Well, i thank you for warning me.. But you would be surprised how much i learned about smithing in this game.'' he added with a smile, watching her servats at hey walk over to her.Moving his eyes away from her while turning around just to be stopped again. Getting teased by the world '' Rebel '' again. '' Name is Eléssar.. And yours?'' he said as he stared back at her.

Simmone is amused by his assertion of his knowledge in metals, and raises her hand slowly taking a drag from her cigarette holder "Well then, my in game handle is «Lotus» but you may refer to me as Simmone." Continuing the conversation, "ok Eléssar, come back to see me again, and maybe instead of col next time, bring me something you've made I'm interested in your knowledge of metals and would like to see your handiwork, I can see your busy rebel do be careful with that metal now, but I'm sure your man enough to handle it."

The NPCs bow as they open the door for him.

'' Alright.. '' he answered in a quite tone and moved his hand to back of his head, scratching the spot slowly while looking down. '' Well, if we consider how lazy i am.. I will be back in no time and buy more materials from you. And if you are really that interested, i may offer you a weapon for free materials.. Or armor.. We will see about that in the future, have a nice day Simmone.'' he finally stopped talking, turning away with a smile and leaving the stop with slow steps.

After completing his quests, Eléssar made his way towards the Black Odyssey once again in a need of materials. Slowly walking inside the shop as her servants opens the door for him to enter. '' Hey.. Me again, im sorry i wont be able to buy as much as i did last time.'' he said with a smile while walking towards her. His eyes locked on the displayed items, he noticed that she made some changed in her shop. '' I'll be buying 2 of the red iron ores.''

Suprised by the influx of new gentleman gracing her shop, Simmone stays seated. Her NPC helpers deal with Eléssar's order, Handing him the ores he wanted and move to bring Simmone the col. Then Simmone turns her attentions to Seldentar, who is a newcomer to the shop. Responding to his words "You can buy all you want blacksmith after I get one thing from you", as she looks him over with a pause "That is your name." her cat like eyes seeming to stare through him.

Sold to Eléssar:

» 2*Red Iron Ores for 600 col

• 2 weeks later...

Kiluia stepped into the shop and gazed around the area. He was curious as to what this shop was about. When he saw the prices, he blinked a few times." Whoa..." He pointed at the cobalt ore and the rest of the black Smith items." I'll take all of those. And the eye of ferocity.. and the mithral ore." He fished out 900 col and gazed at her." That okay?"

Simmone calls the NPC girls, and they receive the 900 col from Kiluia. Simmone retrieves it from their grasp and stands slowly, approaching Kiluia with a cat walk stride. "Hello there, thank you for your patronage...." «The Lotus» says letting the words fall of her tongue. Walking close to him, "Your free to leave, once I get your name" she says dragging her finger across his chest as the girls prepared his request in a bag at his feet.

Simmone Gained:

» +900 Col

Kiluia Obtained:

» 1*Large Hornet Stinger

» 1*Red Iron ore

» 4* Cobalt ore

» 1*Eye of Ferocity

» 2*Mythril Ore

He nodded as the girl collected then col." My name is Kiluia. " He was a bit uncertain as to why she would want to know his name. But it didn't matter. He bowed and gathered all the materials that he purchased.

-900 col

Items gained

1*Large Hornet Stinger

» 1*Red Iron ore

» 4* Cobalt ore

» 1*Eye of Ferocity

» 2*Mythril Ore