The Black Odyssey (R5[Max]/Merchant)

"Thank you for your.... cooperation" Simmone said playing with that last word. The doors open to the Black Oddysy letting her mouse back into the real world. "Until we meet again, tact-... Kiluia...." Simmone says as she walks away from the door taking her place on her long couch. Taking a drag on her cigarette and a sip of sake, she awaits her next visitor.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Elda walks around town on floor 1 and sees this shop appear. Elda decides to walk in hoping it is the store that she needs. Elda is welcomed by 2 NPC's not even two steps into the door saying "Welcome to The Black Odyssey, how may we help you today?" Elda just asks "Do you sell items for tailoring and do you take trades?" They respond in unison "Yes we do, what are you looking to trade for?" Elda says in a curious voice "I am looking into trading 5 boar leather and 1 iron ore. I want to trade for anything that is used for tailoring besides boar leather. Are you willing to make the trade?" Eruda asked in hopes of a good answer.

"That is fine" emanates from the center in the darkened room, as Simmone talks smoking her cigarette holder. "Girls, bring her everything she wants. Then put the new materials on display" Simmone says slowly, and softly. "Shy arn't, you I can tell, Come here let me get a look at you." Simmone says as the NPC girls close the door behind her and prepare her order, taking the materials she offered out of her pockets.

Simmone Receives:

» 5*boar leather

» 1*iron ore

Eruda Receives:

» 4* Bolt of Manaweave cloth

» 2* Bolt of Quality cloth

Elda walks to the darkened area of the room where the voice came from. Now standing in front of the strange lady, with a very nervous face says "I-I-I'm Elda! I can't t-t-thank you enough for trading with m-m-me!" Elda now looking down at the floor nervously asks the strange lady, "W-What your n-name?"

"Hello there Tailor I can see that your nervous, don't be I don't bite, My in game name is «Lotus» but you may Simmone." Simmone says as the words fall of her tongue. Taking another slow puff of her cigarette holder, She leans forward a bit and places her left hand on the left side of Eruda's face. She shifts Eruda's face slowly looking at her almost investigating her, Simmone says softly "Well I hope you get what your after, with all those materials." removing her gentle hand from Eruda's cheek before shifting back in her seat. "Until we meet again Eruda do come back and see me, and bring something you've made a nice dress." Simmone says leaning back reclining as her NPC's open the door having collected everything Eruda requested in a sack holding it up for her to take, it takes both of their arms to keep the materials up due to their small statures.

Eruda now smiling at Simmone nods her head once and says "I will see you again when I have gathered more material that I don't need and maybe then I will come bearing a gift for your wonderful kindness. Until then, farewell Simmone." Elda curtsy and speed walks to the door while taking out her items to trade, still kinda nervous. Elda takes the bag from the kind NPC's and gives them her items in exchange and runs out the door saying "Thank you" to them. Being outside now Elda takes a deep breath and continues on her conquest.

Elda returns to The Black Odyssey bearing a gift for Simmone. Elda walks into the store and she is greeted by Simmone's wonderful store keepers. They say "Welcome how may we help you today?" In response Elda takes a deep breath and says "I come bearing a gift for Simmone. May I speak with her?" They say in unison "Yes right this way," as they point me to the couch in the darkest shaded corner of the room. Walk toward the couch Elda takes the dress she so happily made out of her bag. Elda lays the dress across her right arm while making sure it doesn't touch the ground. Now speaking to Simmone, in a nervous sounding voice Elda says, "H-here is a gift for you! I h-hope you like it." Not knowing how to act, Elda half bows while still trying to keep the dress off the ground. Elda nervously waits for a response.

Simmone Obtains:

Item: The Lotus Yukata

Quality: Rare

Shop: Elda's Tailoring Shop

Description: A Yukata. Crimson Red for the base color with a couple white roses patterned on top. The inner coat part is a Dark Purple.+2 Detection Skill

Simmone looks at the new presence in the room, "little Eruda has come bearing a gift?, girls..." she says as the NPC girls retrieve the dress and bring it to their mistress. "Turn around please." Simmone says before starting to undress, putting the marvelous garb to use. "This is very nice, a gift I think not I believe in exchanges." Simmone says while inspecting the sleeves of the crafted garb "No no that simply wouldn't do, make your decision I can buy it or trade for it"

Simmone Offers up:

»600 Col

or:

» 4 Crafting Materials of Eruda's choice

Elda turns away blushing while Simmone undresses in from of her...Elda confused why she won't just accept her gift says nervously, "Well if you insist, I guess I'll have the 600 col!" When Simmone is don't playing dress up Elda looks back and says "Does it fit okay? I didn't know your size so I just guessed!" The girls come up to Elda and hands her the 600 col! "Thank you!" Elda told the girls as she waited for Simmone to say something to her about the Yukata that Elda made for her.

"Girls..." Simmone says the moment she hears what Eruda desires, Simmone always wants to keep people in her debt at that was her ploy as the NPC girls took the back of col from Simmone and proceeded toward Eruda. "I really must thank you, it fits me wonderfully." Simmone taking a seat in the adorned yukata, the front hanging off her shoulders.

Eruda is offered:

» 600 Col

One of the NPC girls hold up the bag as the other girl opens the door behind Eruda and bows slightly.

Elda smiles at Simmone and grabs the bag of col from the NPC girl. "You look wonderful," Elda looks up and down from head to toe on Simmone admiring her work. Elda takes a deep breath and says "I wish you the most wonderful day." Elda smiles at Simmone one last time before walking out the door.

It was late at night and pelting with rain. Ethereal knew the store he was looking for was around here somewhere, doing a 360 in the rain. Holding his tailcoat over his head, like a makeshift umbrella, he regretted not wearing the proper attire for the weather. Turning his head, he spotted what he was looking for and dashed inside the Black Odyssey. Shaking off his coat at the door, he turned.

Right in front of him were two attractive NPC girls. Dripping and soaked, he asks awkwardly "Um.. Hi. I'm looking to buy up all your alchemical items?" and waits.

OOC: You RP the girls like you would any other NPC, answering your questions about the shop and pulling up the goods. Usually they handle my buy/sell but Simmone usually intervenes the first time purchases. The girls are also tiny xD I should put up a picture of them xD

"Ah, lets see who my store has let in today, Girls..." Simmone says with a clap of her hands they move to greet the man. Letting him look around a bit looking at the players large sheathed two-hander. Simmone is still concealed in the center of the large square room, only slightly visible due to lighting as she thrives in the dark. Waiting for the girls to further the conversation with him, Simmone sits quietly and waits for them to finish his order.

"Of course, sir. Right this way." responded the girls in unison. They guided him further into the store, towards a shelf of 4 Black Toxins and 4 Self-Heals. Being one of the most skilled alchemists around, he quickly judged the materials as excellent quality. "How much do you want for them?" he queried, waving his hand at the materials.

"800 Col please." they politely answered in unison. Swiftly, Ether opened his trade window and offered up the sufficient Col.

"Girls... wrap that up for him, while we talk" Simmone says as she stands up, moving closer to Ethereal. Coming to a halt behind him "Why such a big blade? and your an alchemist I presume?" Simmone asks rhetorically as she already knows the answers. Circling him like a cat with a mouse, Simmone drags her finger along the smooth surface of his black armor. "well beserker, what is your name?" as Simmone asks the only question she wants answered. The Moro retrieve his items and prepare them in a bag, while Maru grabs the back of col and places it in her mistresses hand. Only one thing remains unsettled, Simmone's question....

Ethereal raises an eyebrow as a woman, apparently the owner of the store, appears from the shadows. He listens to her questions and answers them, standing still as she circles him. "I never got the point of only being able to wield a single one-handed weapon in this game, so I decided I may as well use both my hands." he explains about his blade. "My name is Ethereal, but most call me Ether. You are correct that I am an Alchemist. However now I wonder, who are you?" Ether said gently.

Simmone looks at Ethereal with her cat like gaze, as she replies to his quarry "my username reads «Lotus» but you may call me by my real name, Simmone" said as she completes her circle and begins to walk back toward her seat. Sitting down after turning around, Simmone lifts her cigarette holder and lights it, taking a drag smoke permeates the room, before she continues "Very good, Ether make sure to bring something interesting for me to see next time? I would sure love to see what your capable of making." finishing her sentence with another puff of the holder. The pink haired npc girl holds bag of materials up for Ethereal to take, as Simmone places the bag of col in her sleeve, completing the trade.

Simmone Obtains:

» 800*Col

Ethereal Obtains:

» 4* Black Toxins

» 4* Self-Heal

Elda walks in to the Black Odyssey. Elda is greeted by the 2 fine NPC's. "Welcome to the Black Odyssey, how may we help you today!" Elda responds and says "I would like to buy all the Boar Leather please! How much do I owe you," as Elda takes out her little money bag. "Materials are a first come first serve basis, each crafting material will be 100 col each". Elda smile and says "Okay then," as she pull 600 col out of her little money bag. "I would also like to sell an Iron ore to you." The NPC girl respond in saying "We can accept selling of basic materials on the mistresses account for 75 col, however we can only handle requests up to a specific amount each day. Otherwise the mistress will have to speak with you regarding the trade." Elda says "Okay then," with a smile Elda tries handing the girls 525 col and the Iron ore. The Girls and Elda exchange items, Elda smiles at then starts walking out the door saying "Have a wonderful day Simmone."

Elda buys:

» 6* Boar Leather for 600 col

Elda Sells:

» 1* Iron Ore for 75 col

Simmone Receives:

» 525 Col

» 1* Iron Ore

Elda Receives:

» 75 col

» 6 Boar Leather

Klein was strolling about when he came across this shop. He blinked a few times and stared at the sign called the Black Odyssey. He perked a brow as he managed to come across the two npc girls and spoke. " Oh. Hello. I'm Klein. " He flashed a smile as he made to the display." Oh nice.. materials." He smiled as he fished out the necessary col for payment.

"The mistress is not in right now so we shall take over for her duties."They chimed in at the same time. " Um great. I'll take the two iron ore please." He smiled placing two hundred col."Alright. Thank you for your business! The girls placed the items to him and took the col. He smiled and waved goodbye.

Transaction -200 Col

+ 2 iron ore.

A chime is heard throughout Simmone's quaint little shop, as the cardinal system seems to have implemented a change in the programming. Suddenly the NPC's fall over for a moment, as they are quickly being re hardwired. Along the wall pegs are introduced for weapons, and mannequins for armor and jewelry appear. A list of item prices pop up for Simmone to review to add to her shop, she refuses some of the listed items from being in her shop but others she deems appropriate are added to the NPC's lists of transactions. Then another window pops up, along with a basic dress reading back "Bartering attire" as her HUD describes to her the new merchant network and she obtains the license required to utilize it. One more item is added to her inventory as she sits, to take in the vast changes that just went underway. Simmone reads the last addition to her inventory "Voucher crafting recipe". A cat like grin grows on Simmone's face as she says out loud "Oh this will be fun~" with a slight musical tune