The Black Odyssey (R5[Max]/Merchant)

Simmone takes out her new recipe, and has Moro and Maru assist in the process. Holding up a jar of strawberries, it converts easily into a bond to trade an item for another. With a grin Simmone stores it for the next person to quarry about the item.

Crafting Dice: 10+1

Quality: Perfect vouchers*1

Exp: 4

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Npc girls approach and present themselves to Ryu with a bow. Saying in unison "Right this way sir, you have peeked the mistress interest." The girls quickly open the sliding paper door on the left of the entrance and run inside to the couch in the center of the room. Simmone, with her eyes damn near the only thing visible stands up and approaches Ryu with a chuckle.

As an honorable man i lower myself to a seiza (japanese sitting position) and bow to her as a samurai would his master or his weapon.

Greeting ma'am, my name is Ryu and i am looking for something to forcibly change the status of a weapon i used since the New Year holiday and will pay you kindly i speak in a very gentlemanly tone of voice Whether it be in Materials, Col, or other services

The honorable stance Ryu takes plays perfectly to Simmone's vision of self worth. Removing the voucher she had made earlier, she offers it to Ryu for a petty 2 materials of any type. Withdrawing it from her sleeve Simmone leans down, joining Ryu in his sitting position to attempt to meet his eyes with hers "I'll give this to you for any two materials, as it is of little use to me samurai."

Simmone offers:

» 1*perfect voucher

For:

Any 2 crafting materials

I looked at the the voucher and then to her. I opened my inventory and pulled out two crafting materials (they were never defined because of the system changes).

Hehe...at least you saw what i tried to do with my life i said sliding the crafting materials over to her in a formal fashion.

Is there anything else i can do for you before i leave? i asked as kindly as i could

"Yes one..." Simmone said as the words drop from her slowly. After a slight pause Simmone speaks again "Tell me your name samurai, that's the last I ask of you." as she travels back to her seat and takes a drag of her cigarette holder.

Ryujin Obtains:

» 1*Perfect Voucher

Simmone Obtains:

» 2*Angry Bird Leg Meats

Simmone continues her words with Ryu's intrigue, "I make a note to know everyone who enters my shop by name, never know when I may need to.... 'contact' them again" she says putting significant emphasis on the word contact. Taking another puff of her cigarette, Simmone looks over Ryu with piercing eyes. The NPC girls are running around polishing the shop due to the inactivity, aiming to keep busy. Simmone's smoke permeates the room as she waits for anymore quarries Ryu might have for her.

• 2 weeks later...

Pepper had been looking all over for this store, in order to obtain some ingredients for her cake. The little girl wandered in, looking at the merchandise. She then approached a person, maybe an NPC... she wasn't quite sure as she peered up at her. “Um, miss, how much is one strawberry and one egg?†she asked shyly. She really hoped that it didn’t cost dreadfully too much… Pepper was nearly broke at the time. She didn't want Mommy to know she was buying this stuff, either.

The NPCs said immediately, "Materials are a first come first serve basis, each crafting material will be (150 at Level 1 Rep, 125 at Level 2 Rep, 100 at Max) col each."

"O-oh, um, I... I only have..." Pepper seemed upset. She'd have to get money from Mommy, and... she didn't want Mommy to know!

• 1 month later...

Simmone made her way to the market, making an attempt to exchange hoping to fill her shelves with fabric. The market was a buzz with business today, and the roar of the crowd echoed across the stone tiles. Keeping her calm however Simmone made her deal, trading some soft brass ingots for very fine fabric. Making short work of the opposing merchants resolve, Simmone's very persuasive figure made him trade at cost. Simmone re-entered her shop and handed the fine blue fabric to her helpers.

Crafting Dice: 7+1 ID 1090
Result: Exchange!
Exp: 2
Materials Used: 2*Brass
Materials Obtained: 2*Bolts of Fine Cloth

Simmone tested her luck again, calling forth her helpers to peel up some jams for her to trade in the market. Obliging her command, they retrieved the glass containers filled with strawberries. The pink sap jars, where of little use in the market. Simmone failed to retrieve anything of worth, her "qualities" are better suited on gender's opposite her opposition. Wallowing in her feeling of defeat, Simmone made her way to the Odyssey, tired and angered by today's turn of events. Simmone sat on her sofa, and sipped sake eager to forget her misfortune.

Crafting Dice: 2+1 ID 1091
Result: Exchange
Exp: 1
Materials Used: 2*Jars of Fresh Strawberries
Materials Obtained: 1*Jars of Fresh Strawberries

End of Old School System: Exp Total: 22

Edited by Simmone
  • 5 years later...

"Simmone, I've brought this lot to help you rank out." Raidou remarks pulling the items together in a massive heap.

The pair of twined brightly haired girls come out to claim each item on a small platter, small rotations between each placement as Raidou alternates placing one on each tray as he withdraws them.

"Alright mister, is that all of them?" The bombastic NPC's hyperactively squeal as he places the last weakened potion to the platter.

"Yes, thank you."

Then pulling out the two wrapped pieces he claimed from the cavern while saving the small girl.

"And here are these to identify, get your rank up to give us an influx so we can start building."

Raidou transfers his col as well creating a sense of urgency as he offloads it all to the black cat's helpers in hopes she would be able to do something with the massive haul.

Raidou leaves the following for Simmone:

2,233 Col

2*Rare Consumables/T1: #135274a, #135274b

Blood Toxin: Uncommon/T1 #134254

Composed Anti-Toxin: Uncommon/T1 #134357

Topical Anti-Toxin: Uncommon/T1 #134401

Extracted Perfume: Uncommon/T1 #134526, #134528

Bear's Strength: Uncommon/T1 #134559, #134561, #134561-1, #134561-2, #134566, #134567, #134569, #134632, #134634, #134658, #134677, #134679, #134679-1, #134686, #134687, #134687-1, #134730, #134731, #134738, #134738-1, #134748, #134748-1, #134758

Stone Flesh Powder: Uncommon/T1 #134803, #134805, #134807, #134809, #134924, #134924-1, #134927, #134927-1, #134930, #134930-1, #134935

Self-Heal Recovery Philter [Compound: 3] Rare/T3 #134964, #134964-1, #134964-2

Crystallized Potion of Vitality [Compound:3] Uncommon/T3 #134974, #134977, #135079, #135081, #135082, #135084, #135085, #135085-1, #135086, #135086-1, #135086-2, #135088

Simmone chuckles at the large haul is drug through her entry by her NPC twins. "Well, quite the show of confidence and such wealth offloaded so carelessly. What's to stop me from just taking the lot?" Another soft chuckle. "Fine then Raidou, you're faith in me shall be rewarded, I'm interested in seeing what you've in store."

Simmone takes to identifying the consumables he left as her Appraisal activates:

#135274a

#135293 BD: 7, LD: 2, CD: 2 [Probiotics 1]

#135294 LD: 3 [Probiotics 1]

Name: Strong Ale
Profession: Merchant
Roll ID: #135293/#135294
Roll Result: LD: 2/LD: 3
Item Type: Food
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Probiotics 2
Post Link: Here
Description:
A hearty and strong drink, although in aincrad you cant get wasted you can still act like it.

#135274b

#135295 LD: 20 [Protein 1]

# 135296 LD: 3 [Probiotics 1]

Name: Whiskey Bon-Bon
Roll ID: #135293/#135294
Roll Result: LD: 2/LD: 3
Enhancements: Probiotics 1, Protein 1
Description:
Robust chocolate with a bittersweet aftertaste due to the alcohol used for the internal flavoring syrup.

"My my, how interesting. Now, where did you find this swordsman, peculiar still how you part with it so easily to someone you have just met."

Biting her lip and attentions turning toward the now empty doorway, Simmone struggles to interpret what has transpired, how this boy has just dropped a king's gain on her doorstep with only the intention of making her better, wanting little else in return.

"I want to know more...Why do your actions confuse me so much?"

Edited by Simmone

Walking through the entry as the NPC duo slide it ajar, the paper screen ending its track with a *clack* as it stops dead with two small pairs of hands on each edge.

"Welcome, welcome to the black odyssey!" The NPC twins squeal in unison before skittering to grab trays to accept the items Kasumi may produce.

"Per our agreed meeting, I am bringing these at the behest of my cousin..."

Rustling from her small satchel Kasumi removes a couple of bundled items, there use not yet determined she found while working with Gaius setting them on the small trays the girls have uncovered and presented to her, including a small purse of coin and the two rings she had crafted for Simmone to process and divvy out as instructed.

Kasumi gives Simmone:

Spoiler

Name: Bronze Covetous Serpent
Profession: Artisan
Roll ID: 135300
Roll Result: 7
Item Type: Trinket
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: Loot Dice 1
Description:
A bronzed snake, that wraps around your finger, finite glass eyes seem to eerily stare at you.

Spoiler

Name: Silver Covetous Serpent
Profession: Artisan
Roll ID: 135298
Roll Result: 11
Item Type: Trinket
Enhancements: Loot Dice 2
Description:
A small silver snake, that wraps around your finger, finite sapphire eyes seem to eerily stare through you.

> 775*Col

> 2*Rare Consumables <<Unidentified>> #135165a, #135165b

Edited by Kasumi

"My my, quite another tidy sum?" Simmone remarks pulling one of the items from the tray as the girls Maru and Moro run to bring them to their mistress. A small bag unlaced to reveal its contents with a steady glow. Staring deep within it as she picks up the coin bag, subtly dropping the phrase from pursed lips "Let us see what we have here..." As her eye dilates with the appraisal skill kicking in.

LD:
#135165a
135456 19
135457 5

#135165b
135458 9
135459 4

#135165a

Spoiler
Name: Meat Gum
Roll ID: #135165a: #135456/#135457
Roll Result: LD: 19/LD: 5
Enhancements: Protein 1, Loot Die 1
Description:
A weird mixture of salty and sweet, only the brave partake of such strange food.

#135165b

Spoiler
Name: Rock Hard Candy
Roll ID: #135165a: #135458, #135459
Roll Result: LD: 9/LD: 4
Enhancements: Mitigation 1, Loot Dice 1
Description:
A hardened sugar ample to break your teeth if you bite down to hard, it's sweet but a bit large when placed in your mouth

The prospects of working in a team of players who not but days ago were complete strangers troubled Simmone at first, but the wealth that had been gracing her shop as of late has proven noteworthy enough to have her second-guessing the alliance. Finding worth in the master plan laid out by the firm swordsman at a simple garden on floor 1 of all places, the pieces seemed to find hearth were they were meant to fall.

Edited by Simmone

Another entry with another collection of aught of minimal use in the end, more practically a failure then worth carrying into the fray. Walking to the soft paper squared doors of the black odyssey on an early morning, before interference can slow his movements they slide ajar. The two small NPC girls of blue and pink tear the door free with a yawn, "So early an offering to the mistress?" Raidou begins to dig through his robes interior and produce the bottles with a chuckle. "Yes girl's please take these for her to liquidate on my behalf, they would serve us better in this way." Extending the first with fingertips and an arm.

The girls skitter to him with trays in hand, digging through the small cupboards and pulling them free before doing so. Extending the little boards above their small frames Raidou begins to offload the sell piece by piece onto the trays in a continued alteration as the girls swarm him like hornets.

Junk Selling:

Crystallized Potion of Vitality (Uncommon/T3/Consumable): 135202, 135203, 135204, 135208, 135208-1, 135214, 135215, 135215-1

Bear's Strength (Uncommon/T1/Consumable): 135436, 135436-1

The girls so active this early in the morning, Simmone still adjusting to the sunrise with a wide yawn as she dawned the yukata she wore within the interior behind the locked entry. The girls tap the frame and mutter through it to check on their master, seeing if she was available yet.

"Mistress are you awake, the red guy dropped off more items this morning."

"Yes, come in Moro, Maru" Simmone softly says, the girls obliging tearing through the entry and whizzing around her in energy she had not yet obtained. Simmone takes attentions to the trays filled with consumable liquids in vials of varied hues. "Another show of faith, and whats this?" Simmone remarks sifting through them finding a small slip of paper in the stack, it reads:

Spoiler

Simmone I need the following purchased and dispersed:

> 2*Immolation Potion +1 : Raidou

> 12*Immolation Potion : Simmone/Kasumi/Setsuna/Shiina/Griswold/Gaius

Two to each please. I'll explain further the next meeting, please explain to the lot that these are for the following quests: Gemini, Calming the soul. Firm Anima must be focused without distraction, these demons must be laid to rest...

Handing the slip of paper to Moro, Simmone agrees to the statement in a simple fashion. "Moro, please prepare these items." Handing the girl col to produce them from the cardinal, and continuing "And add them to 7 parcels for carry..."

Simmone Purchases: 

12*Immolation Potion for 3600 Col

2*Immolation Potion +1 for 1200 Col

Then takes to dealing with the items Raidou had left for her...

Edited by Simmone

Tanoshi recently heard about a quest on floor 6 and he was excited to take it. However, he was just level 3 and the boy hadn't had the power required to take on this quest, so he decided to buff himself up with potions and equipment. It was recently that he heard about The Black Odyssey, a Merchant Shop with good quality so he decided to pay it a visit.

Upon entering the shop, he was impressed by the layouts of it. He walked around and took a look at all the different items and potions. Then he approached the person that seemed to be the shopkeeper.

Buzzing around like bees, the twin NPC girls Moro and Maru with locks of blue and pink surround the boy before they remark in unison "What can we help you with mister? are you here to see the mistress or just purchase some of the standard traveling necessities?" They stare back at Tanoshi with bright-hued eyes before they skitter to the varied containers in the walk-in, tossing about pots and trays vials and dusty potions while rummaging through the chests and shelving. A small mummified hand flops to the floor while Moro (the pink-haired one) looks to Tanoshi "Well, what are you after?" as Maru tears through cupboards.