Episode feedback: Truth of ALfheim

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Yeah, that is another reason I kept watching. When Kazuto/Kirito said that it was almost like challenging video games from then on to be more and more Dangerous since he had just survived a death game itself.

Exactly, and I knew the moment he said that, two things were going to happen. One, he was going to rape face, (which he pretty much did), or it was going to be harder than he expected. (which it still kind of was.) Good on him for having all his stats still.

• 1 month later...

This episode really got be PO'd (trying not to go PG-13 in this one but SERIOUSLY!). At the beginning of the episode when the automated system announced the game having maintenance I was thinking, "[bLEEP] Sugou buying himself practically a full day." The time Kirito had left before the wedding was getting to like what, 3 maybe 4 days left? I'm like 'DUDE! You need to hurry!" And when Asuna was examining the brains I'm like "Dang it Asuna now is not the time for that. Get the [bLEEP] out!" When she was at the command console I thought she might just make it out or something but she was too slow on the upkeep. LIKE SERIOUSLY! PRESS THE BLOODY BUTTON!!!!! The the tentacle rape just made me get even more ticked about her being so slow. I mean seriously who in their right mind would hesitate to log out? I mean I would've been frantically scanning the entire screen for anything with the words <> or <>. And Kirito was RIGHT. THERE! GAAAAH!!!!!

When Kirito logged back in he still wasn't picking up his pace at all. REALLY? His waifu is about to be forced into marriage and he isn't running. I would be a one track minded guy. I wouldn't stop until either I saved the girl or died trying. It be like: "I'm late. I'm late! For a very important babe. No time to say 'hello', 'good bye', IM LATE! IM LATE! IM LATE!"

One final note, I was able to get 'some' satisfaction seeing the World Tree in front of them. The sky barrier made sense to me and was something I could go with but STILL! I wouldn't be fragging walking through the town. I'd be running with everything in me to get to Asuna. When first watching this arc I easily remember yelling, "hurry up!"

--End of rant..... for now.--