Episode feedback: World Seed

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I am more or less with Kirito/Zauis on this one. It was a bit of a drag on and needed additional detail and quailty, but other than that it capped off a perfectly cheesy and other wise cliche series.

That is very true, it was a highly cliche series, and in the beginning I was expecting a plot twist where maybe Sugou killed Asuna or something crazy, but in the end, it ended how I wanted it to.

xD Cinder, that would've been fantastic. Just his little sister going pyschopathic and killing off Asuna because of her "Intense Love" for her brother. Though also would've been like a classic horror or Drama film...

Omg. That'd have been intense. Sugu just loses it and when Kirito finally arrives, she's leaned over her bed with Asuna's throat slit. She just looks at him and goes, "Kazuto... I- I couldn't share your love..." or something f***ing psychotic.

• 4 weeks later...

Well the second arc of Sword Art Online is over. We came. We saw. And we kicked Suguo's ass. I must say that I enjoyed this episode more dubbed than subbed. They did a fantastic job finding the perfect voice actor. He may be the most hated character in SAO but I think the way they did the English dub for him made me like him a bit more. Atleast more than the Japanese version.

At long last the return of one of our most beloved characters. SANDWICH-KUN!!!!!

I must say that the end game party was a very nice ending to things. I love Klein's comments on alcohol and overtime getting a shot to poke fun at Kazuto.

• 1 month later...