The "war" b/t Posts and Levels....

Players!-

This is NOT a war between levels and other posts. I'm not saying "go for it. Post all you want!" I'm saying that there should be a limit of NEW TOPICS you can post in one day. {doesn't count for Posts themselves}

I mean some players like myself were a little stressed about the "amount" of episodes ########### posted yesterday....I mean It's fine but it's unorganized. How do you expect to find one's post in that clutter? Just sayin...

My advice is that you should get an organize system....soon...you don't have to take my advice. It's just a suggestion...

Players!-

I mean some players like myself were a little stressed about the "amount" of episodes ########### posted yesterday....I mean It's fine but it's unorganized. How do you expect to find one's post in that clutter? Just sayin...

I agree......it wouldn't be too bad but it did go outta control...

Nahhh...

Can't find your posts? Click on View your Adventures at the top between User Control Panel and FAQ.

And besides, this is the WRONG section to be posting this discussion. The Sword Art Online Media section is for discussing SAO books, movies, show, soundtracks; NOT about posting etiquette.