[F2 Artisan (R10/Max)] Blossom's Baubles (Closed)

Elda looks at Kasumi with a frown on her face and says, "Why should I need anything in return. It's what friends do, isn't it?" Elda says as a question realizing that she never had friends in the real world so she didn't really know how to be a friend. "Well, if you really feel the need to just make me a pretty necklace with a dolphin on it. It doesn't have to be anything special," Elda says with a smile. "I'll break these other Gees down for material, cause I don't know of anyone else that would use them. Oh and maybe if you go hunting for material, well maybe I can come with!" Elda say with a smile. Elda walks out the store door while waving back to her friend. Elda hers her lock the front doors behind her and goes off to find something to.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Elda pm's Kasumi saying she has something for Kasumi to buy. Elda says she will really like it in the pm sent to Kasumi. After getting the okay to come to the shop after hours, Elda arrives at the Blossom's Baubles. The door opens and Elda skips inside with a face full of smiles! "I got something for you Kasuuuumi," Elda says with a cheerful voice. Elda pulls out the the Perfect set of hand-wraps. "I know how you dislike gifts, so I'll charge.." Elda thinks for a second then says "I would normally charge 1,000 Coll for a perfect, but for a really good friend I'll charge 100 Col for each." Elda stands there staring at her friend with a huge grin waiting for a response. "Oh I almost for got these too," pulling out the White Red-trimmed Gee and the Orange Hair Tie she had made earlier.

Elda Offers for these Item for 300 Col:

Item: Master White Hand-wraps

Quality: Perfect

Shop: Elda's Tailoring Shop

Description: A pair of Hand-wraps made specially made just for Kasumi. The Hand-wraps are white with a light pink trim. Made specifically for Martial Artists. +3 Unarmed Damage

Item: White Red-trimmed Gee

Shop: Elda's Tailor Shop

Description: White gee with a red trim outline and little pink fabric peddles stitched to the bottom of the armor, made with same pattered shoes and white thigh long thick tights. +1 Evasion, +2 Damage Mitigation

Item:Orange Hair Tie

Shop: Elda's Tailor Shop

Description: An Orange Hair Tie. Anyone who wears this hair tie feels more confident to hit their target and make them feel like they can avoid attacks from enemies. +2 ACC, +1 Evasion

Kasumi takes the goofy looking ring from earlier, made with pink cat and proceeds to process it for salvaging. The ring's gem is yanked upon with tweezers. With one final pull, Kasumi rips the pink gem free, as it glows and reforms an uncut gem for re-crafting at a later date.

Salvage Dice: 7+1

Result: Success

Kasumi Obtains:

» 1*Pink Cat Diamond

Kasumi takes the gem and proceeds to cut it down again. It glows purple blue before being replaced in a ring mold. The craft completes, but Kasumi wanted more from it. Setting it aside Kasumi aims to break it down

Crafting Dice: 10+1

Quality: Rare

Exp: 5+1

Item: Pink Cat Ring

Shop:Blossom's Baubles

Description:Destined for Salvaging

Kasumi grabs her tweezers and attempts to remove the gem from the ring she just crafted. Yanking back hard on the gem, it breaks free with ease. Kasumi watches the gem reform into its uncut state, as the ring reforms into a basic setting.

Salvage Dice: 12+1

Result: Success

Kasumi begins to work on the gem again for a second time, grinding it back into a fine cut. Setting it into a ring mold, it forms strangely as it becomes a small rod with the gem as its point. Looking at it in confusion, Kasumi realizes its a sewing needle with a diamond point which would be amazing for a tailor.

Crafting Dice: 11+1

Exp: 8+1

Item: Diamond pointed Sewing Needle

Shop: Blossoms Baubles

Description:This Mastercrafted Sewing needle is tipped with a diamond, making it able to pierce even the toughest of materials with ease. +1 Crafting Dice while Tailoring

Sold to Fives <3 for 200 col

As 5 is lost In the fields on floor 2 He sees a small shack in the distance without hesitation he starts sprinting towards their finally finding the building. He couldn't help but be happy before he knew it. He arrived at the small shack As he looks around, he noticed that it's a artisan shop, but it's Closed reluctant to give up and look for another building. He decides to knock on the door. "Knock knock is anybody home" He said as he knocked on the door

Kasumi is perplexed but welcomes the strapping gentleman in, as she opens the door after unlatching the deadbolt. "Hello Sir, How may I help you" the girl with orange hair said to her new guest. Walking over to the glass cases, Kasumi continues to adjust things in them for display awaiting for Fives response.

As He walks in To the small shop He starts looking around at all the different items for sale He answered The orange haired players question "Yes I'm trying to figure out how to get to floor. 1 I got." 5. Stopped in the middle of his answer as he looked over and saw what looked like a needle "What is that is that a sewing needle is it for sale". He asked as he was leaning over to look at it

"This is floor two." Kasumi says as Fives walks to one of the glass case looking at the needle she made earlier "Oh that, I'm not entirely sure what it is. It formed like that when I was working on a ring." Kasumi responds listening to Fives. Pulling it out the container, Kasumi places it on the counter for Fives to inspect, with a warning "Be careful that thing is sharp" Kasumi says as she shows her punctured finger to Fives.

As the shop owner pulls out the needle for 5 look at. She explained that she is working on a ring But it made that After showing 5. Her fingers as they Have puncture marks all over them from the Needle "It is a good thing that I am a tailor. I work with Needles all the time" He said as he began to pick up the needle noticing it had a diamond tipHe took his index finger from his left hand and touched the tip of it doing so he clearly felt the needle as it pierced his finger Tip Not realizing that it had broken the skin until it moved awkwardly causing slight pain "How much I could really use this needle" He said as he gently placed the needle down

"Uh, since I normally sell jewelry." Kasumi says while looking Fives over. Realizing she was staring, Kasumi's face turns red as she stutters out "Y-you can buy that for 200 col." she says turning around fanning her face a bit with her hand.

Kasumi offers:

Description:This Mastercrafted Sewing needle is tipped with a diamond, making it able to pierce even the toughest of materials with ease. +1 Crafting Dice while Tailoring

to Fives for:

» 200*Col

"Uh, since I normally sell jewelry." Kasumi says while looking Fives over. Realizing she was staring, Kasumi's face turns red as she stutters out "Y-you can buy that for 200 col." she says turning around fanning her face a bit with her hand.

Kasumi offers:

to Fives for:

» 200*Col

As 5 staring at the Needle he hears the shop Owner say it's only, 200 Col As he stands straight He begin withdrawing The said amount doing so, he noticed the owners face was bright red "are you okay are you getting sick." as Curious as 5 is. He takes his hand, pushing up her bangs Putting his hand on her Fore head to see if she was running a fever Realizing She wasn't , he would then Assume She might have been working a lot "Well, you're not running a fever. You must've just been working too much today." as he went back to withdrawing the Said amounts of Col

Paid: 200 Col

Received:

Kasumi gets flustered at Fives interaction, accepting his col and the trade. Kasumi begins to shoo him out the door before locking it and sliding down it, her heart a flutter.

Kasumi Obtains:

» 200*col

Fives Obtains:

• 5 years later...

1/31/20

Attempt: ID# CD: LD: Quality Count Experience  
1 135297 CD:4 LD:14 Salvage Success - 3 (+1 Ambition)
2 135298 CD:11 LD:19 Rare - 6 (+1 Ambition)
3 135299 CD:1 LD:8 Critical Failure - 2 (+1 Ambition)
4 135300 CD:7 LD:12 Uncommon - 4 (+1 Ambition)
5             (+1 Ambition)
6             (+1 Ambition)
7             (+1 Ambition)
8             (+1 Ambition)
        Exp Total: 15  

Spoiler
Name: Silver Covetous Serpent
Profession: Artisan
Roll ID: 135298
Roll Result: 11
Item Type: Trinket
Tier: 1
Enhancements: Loot Dice 2
Post Link: Here
Description:
A small silver snake, that wraps around your finger, finite sapphire eyes seem to eerily stare through you.

Spoiler
Name: Bronze Covetous Serpent
Roll ID: 135300
Roll Result: 7
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: Loot Dice 1
Description:
A bronzed snake, that wraps around your finger, finite glass eyes seem to eerily stare at you.

Edited by Kasumi

2/1/20

Attempt: ID# CD: LD: Quality Count Experience  
1 135445 CD:3 LD:7 Failure - 2 (+1 Ambition)
2 135446 CD:4 LD:7 Salvage Failure - 3 (+1 Ambition)
3 135447 CD:11 LD:19 Rare - 6 (+1 Ambition)
4             (+1 Ambition)
5             (+1 Ambition)
6             (+1 Ambition)
7             (+1 Ambition)
8             (+1 Ambition)
        Exp Total: 11  

Spoiler
Roll ID: 135447
Description:
A small silver snake, that wraps around your finger, finite sapphire eyes seem to eerily stare through you.

Edited by Kasumi
  • 3 weeks later...

2/18/20

Roll: ID# CD: LD: Quality Count Experience  
1 136065 CD: 4 LD:20 Salvage Success - 3 (+3 Ambition)
2 136066 CD:11 LD:6 Rare - 6 (+3 Ambition)
3 136067 CD: 4 LD:2 Salvage Failure - 3 (+3 Ambition)
4 136069 CD: 2 LD:9 Failure - 2 (+3 Ambition)
5 136070 CD: 9 LD:7 Uncommon - 4 (+3 Ambition)
6             (+3 Ambition)
7             (+3 Ambition)
8             (+3 Ambition)
        Exp Total: 28  

Spoiler
Roll ID: 136066
Description:

Spoiler
Roll ID: 136070
Roll Result: 9
Description:
A bronzed snake, that wraps around your finger, finite glass eyes seem to eerily stare at you.

Edited by Kasumi

2/25/20

1 136543 CD: 1 +1 LD: 10 Failure - 4 (+3 Ambition)
2 136544 CD: 3 +1 LD: 1 Salvage Failure - 5 (+3 Ambition)
3 136545 CD: 5 +1 LD: 6 Salvage Success - 5 (+3 Ambition)
4 136546 CD: 10 +1 LD: 4 Rare - 8 (+3 Ambition)
5 136547 CD: 8 +1 LD: 12 Uncommon - 6 (+3 Ambition)
6 136548 CD: 11 +1 LD: 8 Perfect - 11 (+3 Ambition)
7                   (+3 Ambition)
8                   (+3 Ambition)
              Exp Total: 39  

Spoiler
Roll ID: 136546
Roll Result: 10+1
Description:

Spoiler
Roll ID: 136547
Roll Result: 8+1
Description:
A bronzed snake, that wraps around your finger, finite glass eyes seem to eerily stare at you.

Spoiler
Name: Forgemaster's Chains
Roll ID: 136548
Roll Result: 11+1
Enhancements: Ambition (Blacksmith)
Description:
A heavy duty set of cobalt chains, links with a latch at the end. This when attached and pulled tight around a smithing mallet keeps your grip strong and firm making working metal much easier as more of the momentum is carried into your strikes given the reduced movement of the hammer.

Edited by Kasumi

2/26/20

1 136637 CD: 9 +1 LD: 9 Rare   8 (+3 Ambition)
2 136638 CD: 11 +1 LD: 5 Perfect   11 (+3 Ambition)
3 136639 CD: 9 +1 LD: 20 Rare   8 (+3 Ambition)
4 136640 CD: 2 +1 LD: 8 Salvage Success   5 (+3 Ambition)
5 136641 CD: 1 +1 LD: 13 Failed   4 (+3 Ambition)
6 136643 CD: 12 +1 LD: 16 Perfect   11 (+3 Ambition)
7   CD:   +1 LD:         (+3 Ambition)
8   CD:   +1 LD:         (+3 Ambition)
              Exp Total: 47  

Spoiler
Roll ID: 136637
Roll Result: 9+1
Description:

Spoiler
Name: Onyx Spectacles
Roll ID: 136638
Roll Result: 11+1
Enhancements: Loot Dice 3
Description:
A pair of black-rimmed glasses, a slight sheen of light dances across an almost glass appearing frame. Slightly magnified to improve eyesight at a distance without compromising close-range visibility, good for if you're looking for something in particular

Spoiler
Roll ID: 136639
Roll Result: 9+1
Description:

Spoiler
Name: Gilded Lotus
Roll ID: 136643
Roll Result: 12+1
Enhancements: Loot Dice 3
Description:
A small glass flower, embossed with a slightly garish purple trim. Confidence of the crafter's abilities bleeds from the piece, its fine work.

Edited by Kasumi