[F2 Artisan (R10/Max)] Blossom's Baubles (Closed)

Kasumi is done attempting salvaging as it seems to yield nothing of worth. Kasumi takes the bit of gold she successfully obtained from the mess of destroyed items. Melting it down, the metal solidifies for Kasumi grind on her wheel. The item forms into a beautiful thimble for sewing

Crafting Dice: 11+1

Quality: Perfect

Exp: 8

Item: Golden Thimble

Shop: Blossom's Baubles

Description:This thimble is made with care for Eruda, to aid in the creation of tailored goods. +1 Exp when Tailoring

Approved!

Sold to Eruda <3

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kasumi takes the last remaining silver ore she has. The silver produces a silver frame of glasses. The craft glows blue, nearing completion, the spectacles are magnificent. The glass forms into the frame, producing the magnified lenses fit for an alchemist of high caliber.

Crafting Dice: 12+1

Exp: 8

Item: Alchemist's Lens

Description:These master crafted spectacles are made of silver. The gemstone like glass is magnified, suited for a grand alchemist. +1 Experience Gain while performing Alchemy

Approved!

Sold to Eruda

Kasumi tries to craft another item out of the pink cats she salvaged. Forming into a ring, the ring is of uncommon quality but its enchantments lay dormant.

Crafting Dice: 8+1

Quality: Uncommon

Exp: 3

Item: ??? Ring

Description: Intention to Salvage

Kasumi opens the locked door for her friend, and lets her look around "Sorry Eruda, my stock is a bit low at the moment, but your welcome to look around." and watches Eruda look at the glass cases almost barren, holding a couple trinkets and Miaki's watch with a sign on it saying BOUGHT AWAITING PICKUP. Eruda walks around before pointing into a glass case, her finger pressed against the top. Kasumi closes the door and grabs the Ring from the case "This ring is powerful but dangerous, it reduces your max health but maxes your luck out" Kasumi waits for her response as the dark cat eyed ring glares back at them.

Eruda smile and admires the ring almost not hearing what Kasumi just said but snaps out of the gaze and says with a grin "That's perfect for my friend. I feel like my friend is the type to like weird and creepy items. Um.. how much do you want for it? Elda's gaze goes back to the ring.

OOC: SATAN RING, LOOK AT MY DICE. THE POWER OF CHRIST WILL BANISH YOU FROM MY STORE!

Kasumi is dumbstruck by the response, as most would look at such an item with disdain. Kasumi decides that if Eruda has a friend who would like such a thing, then its better off with them anyway "Here take it, I don't like it anyway, Its creepy." Dropping the dark insignia into Eruda's palm, the eye seems to move as Kasumi moves to the door to let Eruda out. An eerie chill goes up Kasumi's spine as the ring seems to mock her.

Eruda Obtained:

» Cursed ring of Gain

Elda previously sent a pm to Kasumi asking to buy some more things from her shop. A couple minutes later Elda receives a pm from Kasumi saying it was okay. Elda walks to Kasumi's shop door and knocks to be let in. This time she has Raidou in mind. Elda starts looking around for something that would be helpful to Raidou. Elda looks up Raidou on her friends list to see if he does anything special or has a shop. She sees that he is an Alchemist, Elda smiles then looks around the shop some more. Elda sees eye glasses and thinks it would be perfect because you have to be very careful with chemistry when being made so they don't blow up. "Hey Kasumi! How are you today?" Elda says with a grin. "I would like to buy these glasses if you don't mind." Elda looks a little bit more over and sees the thimble and a wonderful looking bracelet sitting in the glass to. Then Elda sees the Mortal & Pestle that looks like it might be for Alchemy. Elda gets all excited and say "You have so many good things to buy." Elda took a deep breath to calm down a notch and said "Kasumi, I would like to purchase your Thimble, those eye glasses, the Mortal & Pestle set and those silvery bracelets over there. How much for all of these items?" Elda says with a grin.

Elda wants to buy:

» Alchemist's Lens

» Silver-etched pink diamond bracelet

» Mythril Mortar & Pestle

» Golden Thimble

Kasumi hears a knock at the door, she was expecting Eruda to stop by. Popping the door open after unlocking it, Eruda is let in and the door is shut and locked behind her. "I'm doing good Eruda, starting to get the hang of creating jewelry. You sure like jewelry these days, you buy more then most do." Kasumi says with a giggle Letting Eruda browse like before. Looking at the silver specticles in the glass case Eruda says "I'd like to buy these glasses..." as Kasumi replies "Those are magnified, they arn't really suited for a tailor, This thimble however..." Kasumi says as she materializes a Gold thimble on the top surface of the glass case for Eruda to see. "Please continue to look around, I'm not really ready to open for buisness as I'm not that good yet." Kasumi says as her friend spots more items for her to pull out of the case. "A pair of magnified glasses, and an alchemists tool? Either your a secret potion maker or someone is shopping for a boy." Kasumi says ribbing at Eruda. Gathering everything into a bag, Kasumi remarks at Eruda's talk of price "Normally I'd think of charging 1000 col per item, but for you how about 200?"

Elda poker faces at the boy remark and says "Sadly I am shopping for a boy but, he doesn't know. I think I like him but he also doesn't know that." Elda sighs with her elbows on the glass casing and her head on her hands. "It's the only way I can think of to get him to like me." Elda says with a sad face. Elda remembers the bracers she made for Kasumi. Elda pops back up all excited again and says "I made these for you in hope you can use them, they do +1 unarmed damage. They are handwraps to use in combat when you don;t want to use a sword or something," as she took the Blue Gee Handwraps from her bag. "Can i trade this for and item then I will pay 600 Col for the other 3 items?" Elda says with a smile.

Elda offers to trade for 1/4 items:

Blue Gee Handwraps

Kasumi squeals a bit with Eruda confirming it being a boy. "You don't need to buy him things, just pretty yourself up and he will notice I would think" Kasumi says with her right index finger pressed to the bottom of her chin. Watching Eruda produce the tailored hand coverings, asking to use it in place of paying for one of the items "Yeah that is fine, they seem to suit me perfectly although blues a bit off for color" accepting the trade Kasumi moves to the door to let Eruda out.

Kasumi Recieves:

» 600 Col

Name: Blue Gee Handwraps

Shop: Elda's Tailoring Shop

Description: Made of Quality cloth. The cloth is of the color of the sky blue in the mid of day. Made for only Martial Artists. +1 Unarmed Damage

Eruda Recieves:

Item: Mythril Mortar & Pestle

Shop:Blossom's Baubles

Description:This master crafted, mortar and pestle is designed to aid an alchemist in crafting. +1 Crafting Dice for Alchemy

Item: Golden Thimble

Description:This thimble is made with care for Eruda, to aid in the creation of tailored goods. +1 Exp when Tailoring

Item: Silver-etched pink diamond bracelet

Quality: Rare

Description:This expertly crafted jewelry was crafted from silver and pink diamond. The beautiful sheen to this bracelet is breathtaking, the pink diamond has a pair of wings etched around it on the silver. +2 Accuracy

Item: Alchemist's Lens

Description:These master crafted spectacles are made of silver. The gemstone like glass is magnified, suited for a grand alchemist. +1 Experience Gain while performing Alchemy

Elda smiles and says "Thank you for everything. Enjoy those Hand-wraps Kasumi," as Elda walks out the door. Elda hears Kasumi shut and lock the door behind her and says to herself "Now I have to get these things to Raidou. Maybe I'll put my new dress on," thinking that she should take Kasumi's idea hoping it would work. Elda walks away into the town.

Elda once again pm Kasumi saying Waiting for a response Elda sits on the bench next to the quest board. When Elda got the okay to go to the shop she arrived at Blossom's Baubles very quickly very eager to give Kasumi her gifts. Being let in Elda says while taking the items out of her bag, "I made theses for you and thought they would be useful," She said with a grin. Elda holds the items out to Kasumi waiting for her to take them.

Kasumi Gains Gifts:

Item: Black Gee Handwraps

Description: Made of a strong Wolf Pelt that wraps around the wrist and wraps around the knuckles. This acts as a strong pair of long gloves which deals a little more damage and can only be used by Martial Artist. +2 Unarmed Damage

Item: Kasumi's Crafting Apron

Description: An Orange Apron made to gain experience. Usage for Artisans only. +1 Experience gain for Artisans

Kasumi is confused by how often Eruda comes to visit. Again Kasumi finds a pm from Eruda "I want to come to you store really fast. I have some gifts for you" Kasumi looks at in with a perplexed face, she pm's Eruda back "Alright, you sure are a busy body." Kasumi moves to the door not a nearly a moment after standing by it, she hear her friends familiar knocking. Kasumi unbolts the door, and proceeds to open it when she is bombarded by items from Elda. Kasumi takes them from Elda; seeming to be a black long bracer of sorts, with reinforced gripping underneath for someone who would use their hands to fight and a orange apron the same color as her hair ribbon, seeming to be a matching set, this one has pockets and when crafting with it you feel as though you can take on the world. Kasumi looks dumbstruck at her friend "I couldn't possibly take these, as I have nothing to give you in return."

Kasumi Receives:

Item: Black Gee Handwraps

Description: Made of a strong Wolf Pelt that wraps around the wrist and wraps around the knuckles. This acts as a strong pair of long gloves which deals a little more damage and can only be used by Martial Artist. +2 Unarmed Damage

Item: Kasumi's Crafting Apron

Description: An Orange Apron made to gain experience. Usage for Artisans only. +1 Experience gain for Artisans

Eruda Recieves:

Name: Blue Gee Handwraps

Description: Made of Quality cloth. The cloth is of the color of the sky blue in the mid of day. Made for only Martial Artists. +1 Unarmed Damage