I jumped down from the ground above the man I was looking at. Another player approached his carefully, as did I. While I was walking; the breeze hit my face and blew my ponytail to the side. I walked behind the man and responded to the other player. Even though I knew he was asking him I felt the urge to insert myself in this journey. Hello, I'm Mayonaka. I said with a smile on my face. When I got closer to the two I stopped in my tracks, I was short. It wasn't unusual but to be this short was another story.

Nice to meet you both also. Now that I think of it I would like to go in. I said, thinking about the cave's mysteries. I looked up as I said this due to the major height difference. The wind picked up and swayed my purple/black hair. There weren't many people around here, we were the only ones. Do you know what's in there? I said pointing to the cave.

"Considering it is made from the scales and bones of many 20+ HP Fire Dragons, and forged to the highest quality by master smiths. I'd say it's decent." he nodded. "Don't worry though. You only get to the dragons in the deep catacombs that branch off. Even then, you'll hear them coming. Just don't wander off, we'll be hunting Cave Wolves today." he clarified. He always put the dangers out there before going in.

Really, that's so cool. If we get materials could I take them to a smith? I said, thinking of the glories in the cave ahead. My ears perked up when I heard about the dragons in the caves. That sounds fine. I guess maybe we could party up and go in right? I proposed, sending them a party request. I looked at them skeptical weather they would accept or not. I honestly wouldn't take it personally if they both declined, I would have gone dragon hunting on my own either way.

I smirked when they both accepted the request in almost no time. The caves didn't seem that bad, plus I have been to the point of death in other journeys. Of course I didn't say any of this out loud to them, they might think bad of me. I haven't fought a dragon but I know players that want to kill me, that's kinda the same right? I said in my head. I stopped my internal memories of the past and look up at them. Well then, I guess were all ready to face them then? I said, placing a hand on my hip.

• 3 weeks later...

Following Mayonaka, he walks inside the cave.

It was pretty dark and he hasn't Night Vision skill, unfortunate.

"There aren't torches in this game?" he asks.

A torch would be very useful right now, Yami could just continue to walk by following the cave's walls.

It was wet enough inside the cave.

His hope was to not touch a dragon in the dark, that would be very awkward.

Ethereal's voice comes from a few paces ahead, "There are, but most people have <>." he explains. "Follow me and you'll be fine." he assures them.

Without warning, his footsteps stop. His near master-level <> skill alerts him something is lurking in the shadows.

1-5 It's nothing.

6-10 It's a golem

11-15 It's a dragon

16-19 It's a powerful dragon

20 It's a overlord-class dragon.

[1+9]=10 LD

A glimmering of metal is barely visible in the shadows, but it's enough for Ether. Roughly shoving Mayonaka, she narrowly avoids being backhanded by a rock arm.

Metal Golem: 32HP 3DMG/hit

Well, the torches signify that there is a mon- I was cut short in the middle of my sentence by the sudden shove by Ethereal. I was about to go and yell at him before I saw a golem rush past me, he had just saved me from a critical hit. I pushed myself off of where I landed on the ground and stabbed my sword that I pulled out into the golem.

Mayonaka 27/27

Metal Golem 31

BD 6+2=8 {-1 damage}

Still walking, trying to follow Ethereal.

Then, he suddenly heard something.

"What the.." he said, as he notices a golem.

He quickly grabs his sword from the lining on his back, wielding it.

Then, he charges against it.

As he reaches it, he does an horizontal slash, hitting it. Moving away quickly, avoiding any counter-attack or danger.

"Switch!" he said, motioning the others to attack.

Ethereal: 35/35

Mayonaka: 27/27

Yami: 17/17

DMG - BD: 8 ( 2 Hit - +2DMG by Weapon) = 4DMG

Metal Golem: 27/32