[OP-F1] Mass Training Event

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jester looked around at the others who had gathered for the training. As of right now, there were two others; A boy, about the same age and build as him, and a large burly man who was far older. Yes! Yes! More companions! More blood that will be shed! He grinned widely, hopping from one foot to the other. "Hello, hello, hello! The name's Jester! We should all get along just fine, so long as you leave most of the killing to me! Hahahaha! Flesh and blood! Cuts and tears! Please, leave all of that to me!" To show the others what he meant, he pulled out one of his daggers, tossing it into the air, then catching it after a moment. After slipping the dagger away, he gave the others a small bow, grinning madly at them.

She looked around, seeing if anybody else would like to speak next. Everyone was looking at her, and she assumed it was her time to say something. "Hello, my name is Rebekah, but most people call me Becca for short. I primary use a rapier as my main weapon." She took her weapon out, before putting it by her side, she did not know what they were fighting, but just knew that she would enjoy fighting as a group.

Soul looks up and quietly takes off his hood but his eyes are hidden by a pair of goggles.

"Im Soul but you may call me what you wish...my weapon as you can see is a standard katana.

He draws it from the case on his back and swings around swiftly and quickly sheaths it to so his point.

Hopefully they wont ask about play styles.....

Jester bounced from foot to foot, almost unable to wait to get to the training. Or, more so, to get to the killing. The girl behind him, Rebekah had just spoken, so, he turned around to face her, walking backwards. "My, what a fancy sword you have there, Rebekah! I do hope you know how to use it... I'd love to see you flay some monsters with it, hahaha!" He then turned to Soul, giving him a crazy grin. "The same with you, Soul, I hope to see you tear the flesh from the monster's bone, hehehe!" Without stopping, Jester pulled out two twin blades, swishing them around in mock-fight fashion. "I'm Jester, by the way, and I use these two bad boys to skin my enemies!" He let out one last maniacal laugh, before he finished talking.

She was not happy with that remark, it had her annoyed already, really annoyed. What kind of player is he... he was a level 1 newbie. She was almost ready to punch him in the face, but decided to hold it in. There is no point creating a confrontation now, when we are all suppose to come here and train together. Personally, only her and a few training partners know that she had such bad luck on her battle skills, when it comes to battle. With that, she looked up at the few other players who had not introduced themselves.

Soul started to pull his hood up as everyone was getting to know each other and look around at and stopped his eyes on Becca who was glaring at Jester. Maybe I should say hi...no why would she talk to me... He looks over at Jester and made an assessment on him Crazy, full of bloodlust all in general another crazed psycho... Then he looks up at the party leader. What's his deal? Calm leader? Some one who had an incident? Soul started to get annoyed with the fact that this man was unreadable.

Ethereal

Jester.

Rebekah.

Soul.

After listening to his fellow party members introductions, Gestien quietly pulled his war hammer out of his inventory and into his hand. He began slowly twirling the handle of the hefty weapon in his hands as he introduced himself. "My name is Gestein. You can call me Stien for short, if you wish. My main weapon is the one-handed war hammer. My goal is to level up in order to gain access to armor and a shield, and eventually my build will be that of a Tank. Nice to meet you all."

Although he was trying to be kind, he was not in fact all that happy to meet everyone. Jester in particular was starting to rub him the wrong way with all of his talk of grisly killings, adding tension to the group of strangers in a strange world. He would have to try to keep tabs on the boy for now. Hopefully he was just all talk.

Walking in the back of the group in silence Hikari listened to them chat. Upon arriving to a spot in the field they all stopped and huddled together. Ethereal was the first to speak, asking them to introduce themselves and the weapon they use. Unconsciously Hikari gripped the single-bladed sword on her right hip.

In no particular order they went. There was Rebekha with the rapier, then Soul with the katana, Jester and his twin blades and then finally Gestien with his one-handed war hammer. This group was very varied with their weapons selection, which was always a good thing when it came to a multiple member party.

"I'm Hikari," She stated steadily, "And I use a single bladed sword."

Exhales slowly as he decides to introduce himself.

"Hello everyone. My name is Yami, my main weapon is a one-handed straight sword. It's a pleasure to meet you all. Actually, I'm not usual with large groups.. you may consider me a solo player."

He was usual to little groups, 2-3 players. After all, he could not say to be relaxed, he was worried about Jester.

"Alright, we seem to have everyone. The plan for today is to ultimately take on a mini-boss. However, first I'd like to lay down some ground rules. If you get under half health, I want you to pull back. I have potions to get you back in the fight, no worries." Ethereal explains.

"Next, if at any point you feel like you need some help or cover, ask your teammates and they're bound to help." he goes on. "Finally, I will not be helping the fight unless necessary. I'll be observing how you do."

"Thank you." Hikari murmurs quietly, maybe even to the point where he didn't hear her say it. Either way, it was nice of him to acknowledge the fact that she was brave, but the services part was a little unnecessary. Although, she wasn't going to say anything about that. Her nanny taught her it would be rude to dismiss such kind words.

Without another thought her foucs turned once more back to Ethereal. Once he explained that they were going after a mini-boss Hikari became curious. What kind of boss was it? What level? Sooner, rather than later, her questions would be answered.

"Sounds good."