[Shop - F1] Dragon Claw Needles (Re-Opened)

415129452_Ray1.thumb.png.33bc672c62f3df467076b8cad531ec57.pngDragon Claw Needles

Rank 5 Tailor

The Dragon Claw Needles can be found in the village known as Horunka Village This settlement is not very big, due to it being On floor 1 The shop is a one story shack That has seen better days The exterior of the building has loose planks and some broken But surprisingly, the interior looks like it Is made of brand-new wood with 4 chairs for customers To sit down while they wait a clothes Rack For displaying Robes, cloaks, Capes, etc. Was found behind a glass case for displaying bracers And other accessories that can be made by a tailor. There were 3 rooms in the back one for storing materials the other for the actual work to be done in the work room is a small furnace with a stone slab on top for quickly drying leathers on the opposite wall. Are a couple Of barrels Filled with water to soften skins across the room from the door lays an assortment of wooden tools and a couple metal hooks, all of which were used in the process of making clothing And accessories In the middle of the room is a loom Behind the building Are 4 posts Strung together With high-strength string for drying skins slowly The third room was used for fitting and trying on the clothes And accessories

Tailor EXP: 273/320

[160-319 EXP] Rank 5 - Assistant Tailor: Able to craft Tier 5 equipment. 6 crafts per day.

EXP Table:

Critical Fail and Fail crafts: +1 EXP
Salvage crafts: +2 EXP
Uncommon crafts: +3 EXP
Rare crafts: +5 EXP
Perfect crafts: +8 EXP

Rank 5
[1] = Critical failure (Lose materials)
[2] = Fail (Lose materials)
[3-6] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 11+)
[7-9] = Uncommon item (1 slot)
[10-11] = Rare item (2 slots)
[12] = Perfect item (3 slots)

Rank and Crafting Information

Spoiler

[160-319 EXP] Rank 5 - Assistant Tailor: Able to craft Tier 5 equipment. 6 crafts per day.
[320-639 EXP] Rank 6 - Mentor Tailor: Able to craft Tier 6 equipment. 7 crafts per day.
[640-1279 EXP] Rank 7 - High Mentor Tailor: Able to craft Tier 7 equipment. 8 crafts per day.
[1280-2559 EXP] Rank 8 - Provisional Master Tailor: Able to craft Tier 8 equipment. 9 crafts per day.
[2560-5119 EXP] Rank 9 - Master Tailor: Able to craft Tier 9 equipment. 10 crafts per day.
[5120+ EXP] Rank 10 - Grand Master Tailor: Able to craft Tier 10 equipment. 11 crafts per day.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tailors can make the following types of items:

Weapons/Clothing (Available at Rank 1): Dresses, shirts, hand wraps (martial arts weapons), etc. Weapons typically provide damage or other on-hit attack bonuses, whereas clothing is normally used for vanity or loot bonuses.
Cloth Armor (Available at Rank 2): Robes, silks, common clothing, etc. Cloth armor prioritizes freedom of movement for the user over its more structured counterparts.
Light Armor (Available at Rank 3): Chain mail, scale mail, etc. Light armor provides defensive bonuses but less than Heavy Armor.
Plushies (Available at Rank 5): Stuffed animals, pillows, dolls, etc. Plushies provide Loot Die and Crafting bonuses.

EXP Table
Critical Fail and Fail crafts: +1 EXP
Salvage crafts: +2 EXP
Uncommon crafts: +3 EXP
Rare crafts: +5 EXP
Perfect crafts: +8 EXP

Item Fusion:

Items must be of the same item type and tier to be considered eligible as components for the combination process.
If a Demonic item is used as a component, the resulting item will be a Perfect item unless a Demonic Shard is used.
If an item with a Unique enhancement is used as a component, the combined item will not be able to possess that Unique Enhancement unless a Gleaming Scale is provided.

Item combinations exchange rate
2 Uncommon items + 1 Material = 1 Rare item
2 Rare items + 2 Materials = 1 Perfect item
2 Perfect/Demonic Items + 3 Materials = 1 Perfect item
1 Perfect/Demonic item + 1 Demonic item + 3 Materials + 1 Demonic Shard = 1 Demonic item

Crafting Die Result Chart

Rank 5
[3-6] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 11+)
[7-9] = Uncommon item (1 slot)
Rank 6
[3-5] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 11+)
[6-9] = Uncommon item (1 slot)
Rank 7
[3-5] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 11+)
[6-8] = Uncommon item (1 slot)
[9-11] = Rare item (2 slots)
Rank 8
[2-4] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 11+)
[5-8] = Uncommon item (1 slot)
[9-11] = Rare item (2 slots)
Rank 9
[2-4] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 11+)
[5-7] = Uncommon item (1 slot)
[8-10] = Rare item (2 slots)
[11-12] = Perfect item (3 slots)
Rank 10
[2-3] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 11+)
[4-6] = Uncommon item (1 slot)
[7-10] = Rare item (2 slots)
[11-12] = Perfect item (3 slots)

Items For Sale 

Item Name: Leather Plated Leggings
Item Tier: 1
Item Type: Light Armor
Item Rarity: Uncommon
Item Enhancements: Mitigation I

Price: 100 Col Or 5 Mats

Item Name: Turtle Plate

Item Name: Turtle Helmet

Item Name: Faded Shirt
Item Type: Cloth Armor
Item Rarity: Perfect
Item Enhancements: Evasion III

Price: 500 Col Or 25 Mats

Item Name: Banshī Sukurīmu
Item Tier: 1
Item Rarity: Perfect
Item Enhancements: Mitigation II, Evasion I

Price: 500 Col Or 25 Mats

Materials In shop: 15

Firm Anima Trading Hall Bonuses

Spoiler

+2XP for each Craft

+5 LD to Salvage Recovery

Edited by 5iou5
Update
  • Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I Am still setting up the Shop. I notice I need a sign I look around And find a wood plank, I take it and I carved into it with my sword Dragon Claw Needles I then proceed to place it over my door As soon as I do so I get a message asking if I would like to open the shop without hesitation I click yes."That means I better get to work." I Quickly Rushed inside and head straight for My Work area.

Dameon walked into the shop admiring the scenery a bit but overall he was more attentive to finding the store owner and placing a request. The sign of the store was a level 1 shop a lot like his. He didn't mind helping and supporting others like himself that were trying to increase their shop experience and boost their crafting skills. Dameon walked up to the counter and waited hoping that the shop owner was paying attention to who was and wasnt coming and going from his store.

As I hear a couple of floorboards squeak. I Leaned back In my chair to peek through The door and Notice there somebody at the counter "Hi, how can I Help You" walking toward the display table with my arms crossed, "I don't have any merchandise made yet you looking for something to be Custom made?." I asked, extending my Hand. "By the way. The Names five" I said with a faint smile

"Yes I would like a cloak made out of cloth. Black in color, Hood is optional as I already have one. I am a tailor myself but I am out of the ability to craft for the day. I need the stats to increase accuracy and if its a perfect quality item I need accuracy and damage mitigation," He said as he opened his menu and went through his list of items and placed two mats on the counter for the tailor.

"I will wait for the product should your craft succeed. If you need anything else payment wise let me know," he stated polietly from behind his cowl and black leather armor that was of his own creation and crafted perfectly.

Crafting attempt #1

I tried to craft the desired item. The customer was wanting at first it looks like it's okay until I pick it up When all The seems unravel in the cloth falls to the floor becoming useless material having no durability hitting the floor destroys it. Thousands of polygons.

XP earned: 1

Rank 1: Starting rank and 2 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

2-4=fails 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

5-7=bad Item 1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

11=Rare Item 5 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

12= Perfect Item 8 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

Crafting rank 1: 1/20

Crafting attempt #2

As I try again to make the customers desired item. I noticed that everything seems perfect. This time, as I Picked It up careful to not have it fall apart again. I noticed It can hold its own weight. I quickly examine it and it's quality is perfect I jump up in the air and yelled, "yes,"

Item: Cloak of the abyss

Quality: Perfect

Shop: Dragons Claw Needles

Description:A cloak so black that if you stare at it, you would think that you're looking into an abyss The cloak can hide any item under it, as if storing them +2 ACC +1 damage miti

XP earned: 8

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

Crafting rank 1: 9/20

crafting attempt #1 of the day

As I work some leather using my wooden schools stretching and bending and pulling it starts to take shape of A bracer I keep working for 3 hours to Get the Leather towards its final shape when it suddenly snapped into its final shape From the system finishing it. I then sit there and examine the quality of my item I just created. It's a bracer which quality is uncommon

Item: Bracer of the people

Quality: Uncommon

Shop: Dragon Claw Needles

Description: a bracer made from common materials forming a uncommon bracer named after the items that come from the people the bracer is a light brown color do to natural pigmentation +1 ACC

XP earned: 3

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

Crafting rank 1: 12/20

-1 Mat

crafting attempt #2 of the day

After crafting my bracer decide to start working again. This time,On A Chest piece I Start work again Going for a high quality item After 3 hours of stretching and forming leather in the desired shape The system again snaps into its final form I go to pick it up and it explodes into Thousands polygons A failure.

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

Crafting rank 1: 13/20

-1 Mat

Dameon walked back into the store he had visited not too long ago. He had been busy lately so he didn't have the time to just make it back to the store. He just hoped his cloak he had ordered was finished so he could complete the rest of his gear. He walked up to the counter and waited on the owner with a yawn and large stretch. "I was wondering if my order was complete," he asked.

As I'm Doing final touches on the bracer, I have created. I hear somebody ask if There item Has been created I stand up and head towards the display "oh, Hey it's you My First customer, Yes, let me get your item cloak Right let's see ah, here it is one cloak quality perfect +2 ACC and +1 DMG Miti , how would you like to pay materials or col" Taking the cloak Out of the workroom and laying flat on the counter

Item sold

Item: Cloak of the abyss

Quality: Perfect

Shop: Dragons Claw Needles

Description:A cloak so black that if you stare at it, you would think that you're looking into an abyss The cloak can hide any item under it, as if storing them +2 ACC +1 damage miti

"That is up to you I have plenty of money and mats. I will give you up to six mats for it. I have tons of mats for tailoring and I don't mind giving you more fuel to craft such masterpieces," he said with a smile and placed the six mats on the counter as he wrapped the cloak around him trying it on. It was comfortable and felt great, not to mention it looked amazing and matched the rest of his attire.

"Thank you and for being my first customer I will only take 4" Grabbing the top 4 materials "Wow, that Did Turn Out good And it looks like it fits you perfectly Is there anything else I can help you with?" I quickly walked back to my workroom and grab the bracer I had just made putting it into the display case. "After I created that beauty of a Cloak I managed to make this" Grabbing the Bracer Out of the display And Showing it to the customer."By the way, what is your name."

Received 4 material

"My name is Dameon, and thanks again. That really is a nice bracer I actually just finished crafting another perfect cloak but it came out red due its properties," he said equipping the cloak officially and taking back the other two mats that were left. "I must go now. It was a pleasure. I will see you around," he said leaving the store.

"Sorry. Its a special order for those going to floor 9. Its a very hot environment and the creatures there use fire and such. I am hoping the cloak gives fire resistance. Its for a friend. Sorry, if I make another I will let you know," he said with a smile and then continued moving forward waving good bye to the other tailor.

"All right, That sounds good " I started to think about the front lines And how I want to join them, but right now I am just to Weak. "Thanks for the business" Waving as I head back towards my store As I enter my store. I quickly grabbed the bracer and put it back into the Display table and then go back into my work room. "I think I should make some fire Resistant equipment for the frontliners"I start looking Through my materials.

Crafting attempt #1 Of the day.

As I start My First project of the day I try something different. I decide I'm Going to Try to make Leather Greaves , this being my first time trying to make Greaves , everything looks like it going well. After 3 hours of molding the Leather into The desired shape, and then having the system snap it into its final form. I hold the Greaves Looking at them I decide to try them on Strapping them to my leg after I finished strapping them on as soon as I moved they explode into thousands of blue polygons. I'm disappointed. "Better luck next time"

-1 Mat

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

Crafting Rank 1: 14/20