[Shop - F1] Dragon Claw Needles (Re-Opened)

Crafting attempt #2 of the day.

After having an immediate success for the customers desired item. I immediately grabbed another piece of material and begin work on a pair of boots taking the material I begin to do the process of stretching, forming, cutting, and sewing as a material starts to take the basic form, the system would take over and try to finalize it. But in the process. The item shatters into thousands of polygons. "I knew my luck, wouldn't change"

XP earned: 1

Rank 4: 80 total EXP and 5 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail

2=fails

3-4=bad Item

5-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 64/160

-1 material

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crafting attempt #3 of the day.

After having a failure. I hesitate to grab the next piece of material, but knowing I need to do my crafts, I grab it and begin Work on a new pair of boots. I began the process of stretching, forming cutting and sewing the material as The material begins to take the shape of a pair of boots The system would then finalize it. As I picked up the boots I notice that they have terrible durability and they don't look good. "I'm going to Salvage these ASAP"

XP earned: 1

1=Epic fail

2=fails

3-4=bad Item

5-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 65/160

-1 material

Salvaging attempt #1 of the day.

After crafting a terrible pair of boots. I began the process of salvaging the taking The boots I begin to undo each of the Seams as I start doing so I begin to notice that they are a lot harder to undo with this new sewing needle as I start to damage the pair of boots Determined to try to Salvage them. I keep going up paying No attention to the durability as it hits, 0 the boots Shatter into thousands Of polygons in my hands

Dice roll 1 – 6. Failure

Dice roll 7 – 12 success

Fail

Crafting attempt #4 of the day.

After failing to salvage The pair of boots. I grab another piece of material, not letting my failure get to me A begin work on a pair of bracer's Taking the material I begin stretching, forming, cutting, and sewing Until it starts taking the basic shape of the bracer as the system would then take it to finalize it After doing so I pick up the bracer And began to Examine It noticing it has decent durability and it doesn't look that bad But not much practicality "I'm going to set this aside for possible salvaging"

XP earned: 2

1=Epic fail

2=fails

3-4=bad Item

5-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 67/160

-1 material

Crafting attempt #5 of the day.

Crafting dice 11+1

After having a semi successful craft. I reach over and grab another piece of material. As I begin work. I decide to try to make a pair of boots, taking the material begin the process of stretching, forming, cutting, and sewing the material as I start to get the basic shape of a pair of boots. The system would take over finalizing it for me I gently lift the beats up and begin examining them great durability superlight and Very smooth

I successfully crafted a

Item:Doragon'u~ingu no būtsu (Dragon Wing Boots)

Quality:Perfect

Shop:Dragon Claw Needles

Description:A pair of boots white in color They are extremely light as well as durable +2 Evasion +1 Damage Mitigation

XP earned: 8

1=Epic fail

2=fails

3-4=bad Item

5-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 75/160

-1 material

Salvaging attempts #2 of the day.

After successfully creating a pair of boots. I decide to go ahead and try to salvage the bracer that crafted earlier, Picking it up. I examine its Durability level. As I start undoing all the stitches and Seams. Doing so they start noticing the durability drop it. Stop trying to salvage immediately as to not to destroy what is in front of me as I believe they stabilize. I began work again. But as soon as I start working It would explode into thousands of polygons, right in front of me. "My luck is everywhere. If I'm not succeeding. I am failing"

Dice roll 1 – 6 fail.

Dice roll 7 – 12 success.

Fail

Hearing somebody say something about a custom order. I can only assume it had to do with that Coat picking it up i headed into the display room. "Yep got it right here. I don't have a set price, so as much as you can afford." I said to him, as I sat the coat down on the countertop

Item:フード付ãボイドコート [Hooded Void Coat]

Description:A black coats with blue accent trimming it is superlight and extremely durable +1 accuracy +2 damage mitigation

"That's fine. Here you go." I said to him, as I swiped my right hand to activate the trade menu "here you go trade offer sent"Crossing my arm patiently waiting for him to finish his end of the trade.

Items sold

Item:フード付ãボイドコート [Hooded Void Coat]

Description:A black coats with blue accent trimming it is superlight and extremely durable +1 accuracy +2 damage mitigation

I received 1000 Col

I hear some floorboards slightly squeak as I leaned back in my chair to look to see who is in the display room I noticed that it is soul reaper As I get Out of my chair. I start heading into the display room noticing that he's leaving "Where are you going were You needing, something?" I asked him as I looked down at the counter seeing a big stack of material "were you wanting me to craft something." I asked once more